Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Help My Android Dosent Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Android Dosent Charge (756 Views)

Top 10 Android Smartphones That Charge Very Quickly / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / Please Help My Infinix Note 2 Dosent Connect Too Psiphon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Android Dosent Charge by Godwin978(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
please help me ooooo my tecno h5 will be counting on the battery but dosent increase / charged i dont knoe what to do
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by beinstein(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
I suspect the charger is not compatible with the phone. Try another charger.
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by falcon01: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
1.change the battery 2. Change the charger If it fails take it to any gsm repair shop
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by udemzyudex(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Godwin978:
please help me ooooo my tecno h5 will be counting on the battery but dosent increase / charged i dont knoe what to do

I believe your charger is OK, just change the cord.... If it still continue doing that after changing the cord, then get a new battery.
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by Godwin978(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
udemzyudex:

I believe your charger is OK, just change the cord.... If it still continue doing that after changing the cord, then get a new battery.
thanks bros let me try that might be the course
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by udemzyudex(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Godwin978:
thanks bros let me try that might be the course

Yeah, had similar experience until I bought a new cord.... It will show that it is charging but won't increase the bar..
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by Sultan5(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
If cord is not the problem then it must be the phone's panel is bad. Techno with their low quality products. It happened to my techno f7 i had to swap it at carlcare to phantom z.
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by Godwin978(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
udemzyudex:

Yeah, had similar experience until I bought a new cord.... It will show that it is charging but won't increase the bar..
exactly it worked after geting a new chargervTHANKS
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by Carlcaresophia: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Godwin978:
Hi, have you tried to use other chargers? If all have the same problem, you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls let us know the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by Godwin978(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi, have you tried to use other chargers? If all have the same problem, you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls let us know the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
the problem was resolved.

how much will it cost me repair the phones speaker it dosent sound good when playing muzic

LGA ikot ekpene
STATE akwa ibom
COUNTRY nigeria
Re: Help My Android Dosent Charge by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Godwin978:
the problem was resolved.

how much will it cost me repair the phones speaker it dosent sound good when playing muzic

LGA ikot ekpene
STATE akwa ibom
COUNTRY nigeria
Hi, as for the cost to repair the speaker, you need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly. Sorry we don't have service center in Akwa Ibom now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Lost Memory Card Password! Very Easy! / Please Apart From Tecno C8... Which Other Tecno Phone Can I Get / All Camon C8 Users, Please Lets Meet Here To Tackle Some Issues Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.