Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. (2373 Views)

7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage / Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance? / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by xynniey(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
There are so many unspeakable things happening in the family, Barrenness of members of the family and wifes married into the family, madness, joblessness of the married men and young ones, bondages here n there etc. And the suprising thing is the first child of d family is a woman and she is d only one that she and her children and grandchildren are doing exceedingly well and they dont help anyone in the family. so am strongly convinced that it is a big spiritual problem. the last so called man of God that the case was taken to stop answeting and receiving calls. Please i need the contact and location of a true man of God. if not am tempted to go to a native doctor to break whatever it is.
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by samuel900(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
There may be some genetic mental disease no one is aware of going on.
Seek medical help.

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by funlord(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
cococandy:
Seek medical help.

Hmm?
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by xynniey(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
samuel900:
thank u please name and location
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by Noloss(f): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
I know a man of God but I can't give u his no here. He lectures @ Ekiti state but his family resides in Ibadan. Another one stays in Osogbo. I happen to cross their paths unintentionally and I thank God for their prophecies cos it was accurate n exposed activities of d devil in mylife.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by gidjah(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
In as much as you will need a MSN of God, you your self should be your own man of Yod first o, do you have a syrong prophet as s covering over to you? Do you regularly attend your church, do you serve God well enough and not blindly, do you have enough knowledge of the scriptures ??how well sound are you spiritually ??this questions are really begging to be answered ma ,

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by gidjah(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Noloss:
I know a man of God but I can't give u his no here. He lectures @ Ekiti state but his family resides in Ibadan. Another one stays in Osogbo. I happen to cross their paths unintentionally and I thank God for their prophecies cos it was accurate n exposed activities of d devil in mylife.
sending their names to her,cwhat would that cost you _?wetin person go take number and name of manbof God do apart from calling them for prayers (which they them selves would want to gladly do )

1 Like

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by Bolanlevivian: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Go through this thread, and you will never remain the same www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out

1 Like

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
First most of you in the family must strive to have edges over others who has the same certificates as you. This is because of the saturation of the labour market.
Go for vocational skills too.

In the case of spirituality, go to God in prayers with absolute belief that his is your last hope.

You can as well talk to God and get instant answers to your questions because that's the reason why the tent that divided the holy of the holies tore into two halves. The significance is that every human now have direct access to talking to God without anyone interceding on his/her behalf.

Tell him to reveal to you in the dream of the night.

But before then, forgive all those whom you might hold one or two things against for those are the main stumbling blocks to our prayers.

And lastly, always thank God for what you have e.g free gift of oxygen, two hands, legs, eyes etc.

9 Likes

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by Owiii(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
xynniey:
There are so many unspeakable things happening in the family, Barrenness of members of the family and wifes married into the family, madness, joblessness of the married men and young ones, bondages here n there etc. And the suprising thing is the first child of d family is a woman and she is d only one that she and her children and grandchildren are doing exceedingly well and they dont help anyone in the family. so am strongly convinced that it is a big spiritual problem. the last so called man of God that the case was taken to stop answeting and receiving calls. Please i need the contact and location of a true man of God. if not am tempted to go to a native doctor to break whatever it is.
Where is your location? So I could recommend a man of a great God whom He used to bless my life through prophetic declarations.
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by sergio(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls, stop looking for help where all the help you need is in your hands, let your pastor guide you on how to be at peace with God, when that happens, every other thing will fall in place irrespective of what the devil is saying about your family and your lineage.

Get right with God my dear

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by Bellfun(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
I'm happy you discovered something worth discovering!

Evil Family patterns!

Strong things...all families have a bit of this and that! Some people just don't notice until it's too late!

If you stay in Lagos,try and locate Prophet Hezekiah(Baba Cannanland) church...na CAC... he's based in Garage Olode(outskirt of Ife town) but has a church in Igando(just before igando bus stop)...

Or..go to Redemption Camp and do all you can to book an appointment with Daddy G.O at the Secretariat...

Or...go to Erio mountain...na CAC...its in ekiti...

Or pray your way out!..

Surely the yoke will be destroyed in Jesus name!
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bellfun:
I'm happy you discovered something worth discovering!

Evil Family patterns!

Strong things...all families have a bit of this and that! Some people just don't notice until it's too late!

If you stay in Lagos,try and locate Prophet Hezekiah(Baba Cannanland) church...na CAC... he's based in Garage Olode(outskirt of Ife town) but has a church in Igando(just before igando bus stop)...

Or..go to Redemption Camp and do all you can to book an appointment with Daddy G.O at the Secretariat...

Or...go to Erio mountain...na CAC...its in ekiti...

Or pray your way out!..

Surely the yoke will be destroyed in Jesus name!
that's the matter I'm on now, thank God I discovered ontime bfo I grow grey hair.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by durotoyeis: 2:53pm On May 26, 2017
Noloss:

can you give me there contact pls
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by wadetaw202: 12:35am On May 31, 2017
cococandy:
Seek medical help.

Hmm, you looking cool. In fact, calling u cool is more or less an understatement. Thank ur star I'm not in d US of A; I would tracked you down and match/drag/ bundle/womannap you to the alter early momo tomorrow.

Yes, you are right; na serious matter angry
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by wadetaw202: 12:39am On May 31, 2017
Noloss:

Please how can I get their contacts
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by Noloss(f): 3:30am On May 31, 2017
wadetaw202:

Why did it take u so long to decide! Presently, I don't have any of their contact again cos I have changed my fone but I will see what I can do.
Pls do well to remind me. My contact.09053973839.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by Itzminstrel: 9:49am On May 31, 2017
wadetaw202:

.you might want to check on the palace of God Bible church on YouTube,watch any of the uploaded videos and get back to me if you are convinced,Apostle Micheal Akpor,he is a man of God you really have to meet.
Re: Terrible Family Occurances. I Need A Contact Of A True And Strong Man Of God. by wadetaw202: 3:28pm On May 31, 2017
Noloss:

Why did it take u soon long to decide! Presently, I don't have any of d now again cos I have changed my fine and I don't have d xontactvwirh me but I will c what I can do.
Pls do well to remind me. My contact.09053973839.

Thanks. I will remind you

(1) (Reply)

Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women / How To Survive A Forced Marriage / No Husband, No Child": 30-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably In Video,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.