Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375995 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by officialEGO(f): 1:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Same here o!!!!!!
nicerichard05:
pls i having been trying to reg for some1 since mrn, it keeps saying my gmail has been saved that i should check my mail for confirmation, yet nothing is in the mail.

i have open more than 5 gmail address and even tried yahoo, yet no link has been sent. pls what should i do
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Sweetyie:
i have ooo, now i can sleep

Okay dear. Take care

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 1:52am On Feb 09, 2016
But I'm not sleepy yet.
LogoDWhiz:

Fire, goan sleep!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Mzhappiness(f): 2:01am On Feb 09, 2016
lekside05:
Yeepeeee!!! I'm done with my registration ... this whole thing can be frustrating but glory be God
The best browser to use for the registration is google chrome... tested and trusted...
Anyways check out my combo Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, plateau and Anambra respectively.... hope say e make sense. .
I wish all those that are yet to register a stress free registration...
Happy millennium to all G-city citizens
plus AV U been given UR call up no...cost just submitted mine now n D message said it will be sent to me once mobilized... was day so for U?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by cutesammie(m): 2:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Hello guys,
My wife did her registration yesterday. However, I helped her to print her green card but her marital status is showing single. Are there any married people on this thread? Could you share what your marital status is showing on your green cards? Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 2:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Sweetyie:
i'm volunteering to register for some1 as long as u have thumbprinted n uploaded ur passport

Can one register and later upload thumb print, signature and passport?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sweetyie(f): 2:24am On Feb 09, 2016
clementy117:

Can one register and later upload thumb print, signature and passport?
no, thumbprinting is part of the first registration

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gracile(f): 2:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
she neva even go camp sef. Chei. Runs away.
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2016
ladies and gentlemen Yours sincerely just submitted at last. #godwin.
nb:please endeavor to use google chrome. firefox nah confirm wash. s/o to ma bro koms4mic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:58am On Feb 09, 2016
cutesammie:
Hello guys,
My wife did her registration yesterday. However, I helped her to print her green card but her marital status is showing single. Are there any married people on this thread? Could you share what your marital status is showing on your green cards? Thanks.
chai and she don submit. did she clicked on married when registering? was she able to upload neccessary documents during reg? if the answer to the question above is no, then she reg as single. but if the answer is yes, contact nysc hotlines or tweet them @nysc_ng
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by blacnewton(m): 3:04am On Feb 09, 2016
I just completed my registration. Something that I spent more than 7 hours trying to do in cafe yesterday, I finished in less than 45mins at home this midnight. Everything don complete. I had to pick Kaduna as my first option as e be like guys don pick FCT finish.

If you are still having issues with confirming your email, check your spams (that was where I got my link). If e no work, na the network. Just chill. Good luck.

And yes, I was able to print out the Green Card too.

PS: Don't waste your time searching for NYSC registration centres. Just find cafe wey get thumb print scanner and do your thing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by agroronnie: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Ok.....
I submitted but I can't provide an arrival stamp until I come back home later this month, so my application has not been evaluated and my number will be sent via sms. I felt ambushed cause I was surprised when I saw limited categories, so I chose abuja, kano, lagos and rivers. I really wish to be posted to lagos but I feel the arrival stamp that am yet to provide will impede or enhance thr lagos probability.
Anyway, if I dont get lagos, am certainly not going to the north, I'll just join next batch.

What do you think, is this delay good for getting the third choice good or bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by blacnewton(m): 3:09am On Feb 09, 2016
I don't think this should be an issue. You can always redeploy. If I don't like where I am posted, I'd either ghost or redeploy.

[aquote author=agroronnie post=42749803]Ok.....
I submitted but I can't provide an arrival stamp until I come back home later this month, so my application has not been evaluated and my number will be sent via sms. I felt ambushed cause I was surprised when I saw limited categories, so I chose abuja, kano, lagos and rivers. I really wish to be posted to lagos but I feel the arrival stamp that am yet to provide will impede or enhance thr lagos probability.
Anyway, if I dont get lagos, am certainly not going to the north, I'll just join next batch.

What do you think, is this delay good for getting the third choice good or bad [/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tosinaaa: 3:34am On Feb 09, 2016
I paid the 3k and it was deducted. but after the whole registration its still asking me to pay again. is there anyone here with similar problem or anyone that knows how to help.
thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spymate: 3:55am On Feb 09, 2016
nicerichard05:
pls i having been trying to reg for some1 since mrn, it keeps saying my gmail has been saved that i should check my mail for confirmation, yet nothing is in the mail.

i have open more than 5 gmail address and even tried yahoo, yet no link has been sent. pls what should i do
i also try using an outlook email address still no result
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 4:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Finally i have submitted using Mozilla no be beans, google chrome na the baba.. i was unable to download it...
My states Combination ...
Nassarawa, Akwa Ibom, Taraba, Enugu....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 4:40am On Feb 09, 2016
congratulations to those that registered, please I need a favor...Can any of you guys post screen shots of each step of the registration? It will help a lot of peeps not yet registered.

Thanks. cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 4:44am On Feb 09, 2016
justified10:
person go die for road o.. ajah to ikorodu everyday..

I no go folo ma broda if he start motor. emi ke..

pele, e no easy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AkSquared(m): 4:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Kwara, Oyo, Kaduna & Edo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stevenson007: 4:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Kbs468:

I think they case of foreign graduates is similar to the special consideration for Married Female PCMs, so creating an account and logging in like every other is the first step, there after, depending on what info is supplied, a link for him should pop up for further registration.

I think n3rve is the only registered foreign graduate yet on this platform, so I guess mentioning him now would drag him out to come and render a helping hand to you guys.

BTW, see the below for a little insight into what is required of him.

You can as well always seek assistance via text messages to those numbers, using the twitter account on @nysc_ng

or

even this

OUR CONTACT INFORMATION

We would like to hear from you
NYSC welcomes your feedback, suggestions and complaints.

NYSC NATIONAL HEAD OFFICE
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama.
PMB 138, Garki ,Abuja.
Tel: +234-8147869429, +234-9038034460, +234-8092142661. Click for more Helplines
Email: nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng

SIDMACH TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LTD. HEAD OFFICE
Plot 15, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way,
Behind M.K.O Gardens, Central Business District,
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234-1-7617160, +234-1-7740392.
Email: nyscsupport@sidmach.com

Thank you very much with this piece of info i now ow what to do. Thanks once again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardiodun(f): 5:01am On Feb 09, 2016
embarassedGud morning everyone. Please I'm new here. I've been trying to create an account for my registration, but nysc hasn't sent me a link since yesterday. I used my gmail account, google account and even created another account at different times, but no link was sent to all accounts. Please what do I do? I've checked my spam folders and all still empty. House what do I do? Please help a sister.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Moyenii(f): 5:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Same here oh. Was only able to pick two states; Abuja and kebbi
LogoDWhiz:

Chai! This is one chance!

I guess I'd have to leave everything to fate!

Didn't even fill the Matric no space, was only able to pick 2 state. No drop down menu for the rest!

It's all good tho.

Every disappointment is a blessing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by G007(m): 5:18am On Feb 09, 2016
NYSC is not sending confirmation links...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 5:20am On Feb 09, 2016
hmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stevenson007: 5:21am On Feb 09, 2016
I am still having issues with my fingerprint scanner. It captures left and right thumb but on clicking proceed, it throws an error, one method call error lile that. it throws the same error across all my browsers. i have the latest java installed, the digital persona driver installed too..... i just dont understand what the problem seems to be.
Please can anyone help me@?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:31am On Feb 09, 2016
hardiodun:
embarassedGud morning everyone. Please I'm new here. I've been trying to create an account for my registration, but nysc hasn't sent me a link since yesterday. I used my gmail account, google account and even created another account at different times, but no link was sent to all accounts. Please what do I do? I've checked my spam folders and all still empty. House what do I do? Please help a sister.
it will go dis time.... I think its network... Chill
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:35am On Feb 09, 2016
stevenson007:
I am still having issues with my fingerprint scanner. It captures left and right thumb but on clicking proceed, it throws an error, one method call error lile that. it throws the same error across all my browsers. i have the latest java installed, the digital persona driver installed too..... i just dont understand what the problem seems to be.
Please can anyone help me@?
oga not just the scanner been fixed to ur lappy.. U nid to configure it,,, yesterday,, some tried doing it with their lappy buh gave wah u were complaining about.... Go to nysc FAQ, u will 'sometin concerning thumbprint scanner' or better go to cyber cafe,, do the thumbprinting and use ur lappy to do the rest....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:36am On Feb 09, 2016
G007:
NYSC is not sending confirmation links...
try today
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardiodun(f): 5:36am On Feb 09, 2016
boboLIL:
it will go dis time.... I think its network... Chill
Amen ooo.... Thanks much.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nickishire: 5:45am On Feb 09, 2016
cutesammie:
Hello guys,

I guess the person who registered for ur wife did not change her marital status from single to married and therefore did not upload any documents.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OlaSalo(m): 5:46am On Feb 09, 2016
nicerichard05:

check the spam messages, it might be there
or better still, are you sure you used a valid email address
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by flamingsword1: 5:50am On Feb 09, 2016
please is anyone receiving confirmation links

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.