Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424941 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greyworld:
I did that bro, it stil didnt work. there should be a way

Try another cafe my brother.
That thumb print is a must.
It must work for you oooooh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Yes boss, fill in your real age in any form given, even during our time we experience variations in the DOB, almost everyone date reads 1st, month. Year.

Call up letter would be ready I think, 3-5 days before orientation camp.

What you need to print now is Green Card( which bears your Call up number on it) okay.

There two different things

Green Card
Call up letter.

A green card, shows you have completed your registration. It's bears your call up number on it, kit size, school graduated from, class of degree, state of origin etc.

A call up letter, bears the state in which you are posted to.

While a call up Number, is a unique identification code with the short code of your university, year of service year, and Nysc.

Thank you very much, I already have my green card bearing all the info!!!!

Some PCMs are getting call up letter straight, what's wrong with NYSC?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:
Mr Ahmed4002, so cause for alarm Abi?...And e no go affect my other documents!!!!?

LogoDwhiz, u mean I should go back to that part where you it stares change DOB on the dashboard?
When I get there, will I type my real DOB dia ni or waec will automatically upload my real DOB?

Amodu please come and shed light on this as you've done this and succeeded.

In other news, why are some PCMs getting their call up letter now while some are yet to register? I just hope NYSC no go cancel all this exercise later oooo....

cc: jayloms
Kbs468
crobboy
yannabase
Spixytnxy
Missoyin
Frasier
Fraih
Sent4rina
etc....

You'll say change DOB using waec. Click on it and I think you'll enter the details on the scratch card u bought
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
SC31:
I've gotten my call up.letter o.....oyo state
shocked...
Did you recheck your dashboard for it ni?

can you please share it with us?

when did you register?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
terrymason:
miss fraih thanks for remembering me jare! Registration was something else! I was doubting if I could be usher in my church, but during this registration I confirm that I could actually be, for standing from 9am-4pm still no show yesterday, na today I manage do but yet to pay the 3k... my waist dey pain me seriously.
Hanhan sad why would you stand for 8 hours na, Those guys should have provided enough chairs undecided
Ohk, you should pay tmrw right, so you could complete registration and get your call up number. Dont over stress yourself yet o Terry, there is enough standing and waist pain in camp, you shouldn't start yours now smiley sad

Greyworld, now I'll suggest you use another scanner.
DTOBS, this exercise cant be cancelled, its already being processed.
Shammak, I see you kiss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Another thing that could have happened is if she had opened two tab at the same time,I mean registering two pple at the same time, it could affect and may she had made the mistake of taking the person fingerprint instead of yours on ur own account! Ask her that how many pple were she doing it for at the same time?
yeah,,, she was doing for me and one other guy at d same time
Oh God!!

so nothing can be done about it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Tanx and God bless.

You are welcome dear!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
thank u pressy, adura lo le se

You are welcome dear!
Na so!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls can we see proof?
blairbrook:
I was posted to akwa ibom, it was my fourth choice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Vannesa(f): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
SC31:

Are u serious?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chommieblaq:
LOL no be only Valentina.
Lol!
But you should have something like Valentine in your name!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Thank you very much, I already have my green card bearing all the info!!!!

Some PCMs are getting call up letter straight, what's wrong with NYSC?

The Nysc just dey confuse dem self brother.
We had to have a meeting with some reps from the Head quaters today around 9am.
They administer some questioneers about the problem with the online registration.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:
Amodu answer me naw...
That means you didn't check your mentions
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
shocked
SC31:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
hi everyone. been a while here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Tega4kim(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
wats d link for checking d call up letter so I can check mine...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:

I was asking her if someone else did d thumb printing ND she said no

so how come then
she was now trying to start all over again (is this even possible)

it was already late and my area is kinda bad so I left and told her I will come early morning tomorrow

If she hasn't submitted. Then you're good to go!

Just restart the process
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Okkkkk....what I've been waiting to hear since morning!!!!!
A very big and rabate Thank you to Mr Ahmed4002, LogoDwhiz, Kbs468, yannabase, jayloam and my in law Amodu for coming to my rescue...

Now make i go collect the waec certificate first on Fri and see mayb d DOB is dia as said by Kbs468.

once again thank you all...am more than satisfied!!!!

Mention don't

It will be there surely
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

But you should have something like Valentine in your name!
Well I don't,

It's Michael and Michelle (mi n ma twinny) or Gabriel n Gabrielle
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Shammak:
Yes but no [color=][/color] grin
she can smile now grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
paulinemvp:
Yea, let's hope.

Na so dear!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:

Oh God!!

That's where the mixed up came from!!! she must have made the mistake of thumbprinting the guy own on ur own data...kindly call the helplines...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
SC31:

Really?

Picture please ):
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:

Oh God!!

Nothing can be done for now dear, except at the camp. And you must have a strong connection embarassed, if not you would be sent away from the camp.

If you are in lagos, locate the Sidmach office Asap

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Just restart the process
I think she has cos what's left is to print out ND they were saying something about how Mozilla is d best
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Just restart the process
I think she has cos what's left is to print out cos they were saying something about how Mozilla is d best
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Hahaha hahaha he won't dare.

I was kinda scared that it might affect me.
No nothing seriously. You will still have to fill form in camp na, then you can always input your correct info.

Just to let you know that most of these things would still be repeated, the white background passport being uploaded WAS STILL BEING ASKED TO BE UPLOADED BY C14 MEMBERS DURING THEIR POP.

And this would permit me to comment about ponomote that Sydneboss brought my attention to earlier that unfortunately I couldn't keep up with then.

So Bro, If you can edit it pls do, but if not, then no problem as you would still be mobilised but Rukkyola's OYO IS UR CASE will apply to you as that could get you posted to where you don't like, never picked and never expected because you would be sorry to say, seen as unserious, inattentive and having nonchalant attitude to details.

So, b4 heading to camp, ensure you secure yourself with loads of White background passport wearing the same dress as in the Red background that you used.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:

The Nysc just dey confuse dem self brother.
We had to have a meeting with some reps from the Head quaters today around 9am.
They administer some questioneers about the problem with the online registration.

Honestly, now we having more and more PCMs telling us they've been posted!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Akerry:
that depends solely on your place of primary assignment(PPA) and your adaptability ........ I am not good at writing convincing stories.
pardon me please#

Thanks bro!

But the little you can write will be appreciated.

The LGs to look out for!
Availability of firms?
Fun LGs?
Cost of living?
Accomodation?

And other jaras
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Nothing can be done for now dear, except at the camp. And you must have a strong connection embarassed, if not you would be sent away from the camp.

If you are in lagos, locate the Sidmach office Asap
where In Lagos sidmach

ND what can they do about it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

It was only those that were used as at yesterday.
And someone has suggested a way around that.

Tbh with you, I'm not convinced about the naij account.

Remember that anything related to NYSC will be sent to the email!

I get your point. My suggestion was drawn from success stories from those who registered an email account with naij.com and used it after facing the same confirmation link problem.

He should try it if other options fail to yield any result.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
SC31:

Are you kidding me daughter

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.