Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390477 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
dominion92:
Armynu stole all my ftc grin grin

Will catch you soon

I await you.... Pls catch me before LogoDwhiz and Dtobs catch you first..... Lols grin
dominion92:
Armynu stole all my ftc grin grin

Will catch you soon

I await you.... Pls catch me before LogoDwhiz and Dtobs catch you first..... Lols grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Yudeeaikay:
Thank you so much n I'll try to contribute

I trust you to, cos accountants are accountable.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Yudeeaikay:
Thank you so much n I'll try to contribute

Princess, u're welcme to our lovely family. We are all happy to have u here. Feel free, relax and enjoy urself.

*take dis chilled coke and shortbread. In case u need anything dnt hesitate to ask my oga DTOBS, he will take care of u*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2015
dominion92:
Armynu and DTOBS, watch out ftc on page 106

Where are you? Its 106 already and I can't see you? Lols.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Richiy(f): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Armynu:
Richiy please don't go without saying something in here.... You were sighted....

Oga...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
DTOBS:

My lady, how are you?
Concerning your question; If NYSC is still going to go by the last method used in registration for this present batch B then ur confused state of mind should be solved with this little tip;
1. You won't be allowed to choose any state from the geo political zone where you were born (state of origin)
2. You won't be allowed to choose any state from the geopolitical zone where you school.
3. You won't be allowed to choose any state from the geopolitical zone where you reside.
This was the method employed by NYSC during th last batch B registration exercise under their so called "Self Deployment".

But please note that NYSC may decide to post you to any where they feel like aside any 3 states you might have chosen.

I hope I've been able to help a little?

No, you get it missed up.

Here is the only conditions.
You can't choose:

1) Your state of origin: i.e, if your state of origin is Delta, you won't be able to select Delta State.
2) The state your school(Tertiary institution) is located: i.e, if you graduated from University of Lagos, you won't be able to select Lagos State.

It is worthy to note that to be able to have a wider states to choose from, it is advisable to complete your registration on the very first day the portal will be opened.

NB:

Prettyjo and all PCM should take note.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Armynu:

I trust you to, cos accountants are accountable.
Nice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Sent4rina:

Princess, u're welcme to our lovely family. We are all happy to have u here. Feel free, relax and enjoy urself.

*take dis chilled coke and shortbread. In case u need anything dnt hesitate to ask my oga DTOBS, he will take care of u*
Thank you Sir...I do appreciate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
PRESS RELEASE

Today - this moment - we celebrate the 100th post of this wonderful thread created few months ago.

The reason to create this thread was borne out of the desire to have a thread or let's say a family house for people who can't make 2015 batch B again.
Since we can't mingle with B15 because we can't make it with them. I decided to create this to form a family house to accommodate us and provide us with shelter.

Oppositions were encountered at the beginning, people criticizing the timing of the thread. But then, the challenge was overcomed.

Several times I'll come unto this thread and I'll meet it dry and boring. Majorly due to low turnup of PCMs and people not willing to comment.

But then something happened, Kbs468 brought an idea.
We decided to form a government.
By virtue of being the thread creator, I was accepted as the President of this great country.

Also, I appointed a vice in person of Armynu to deputise for me incase I'm unavailable as per kbs468 recommendation.

Subsequent appointments were recommended by the coordinator in person of kbs468 and then approved by me.

Eventually, citizens increased and then the senate was formed by the SP-greatestman. Then DSP-Kuchikau came on board as well as SML-Banks92.

Well, it's my view that in a week or two weeks more we'll be celebrating another pages gone.

As regards those opposing the 'Politics', we can only ignore them. But if there is a constructive one, we can reply if willing to.

On a final note, this government is for everybody. Endeavour to air your views but albeit in a polite and constructive manner.

Thanks.

Signed: President.
The senate wishes to congratulate the presidency, despite its flaws, on its journey/achievements so far....
The senate will in the course of time celebrate it legislative sucesses...you will be duly informed SIR.
As an important personality in this government, I seize this opportunity to inform you that a new distinguished colleague (kingley3218) have been added to the senate...

More fruitful journeys ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2015
greatestman:

Action speak louder than voice, we have seen your handiwork.
Should he take a bow and go?
Cc:
Kuchikau (DSP)
BANKS92 (SML)
I thinks he will in due course.
Am sure distinguished senator banks92 and kingley3218 have disturbing and brain staking questions for him.

Kuchikau,
deputy leader of the senate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Sorry to burst into this screening.
DTOBS is not being nominated for a ministerial post.
But for the Director General of a directorate(s). I don't think he should be screened.

Only ministers nominees should be screened.

I've already approved his appointment as the DG.

Thanks.

Cc: Greatestman. Kuchikau
Am happy you recongnise that it is a grave offence to burst into ''screening'' process..
We (senate) till want to ''screen'' him (DOTB) just as we have done with the EFCC and NAFDAC.

Thank you sir.

Kuchikau
for the senate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
DTOBS:

Thank you very much DSP
Am DTOBS by monicker (I hope that is acceptable?)
A graduate of prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University from the department of Agric Econs.
While in school, I served in so many capacity but let me give out few here that relate to the position am been nominated for;
Electoral chairman for my department for 2 sessions
Electoral member for my faculty for 3 sessions
Chairman of my departmental editorial board
Secretary of my faculty editorial board....
I'd represented the dpt nd fac in many debates,quiz competition and as well as attended so many symposium.
I believe that as DG designate of this great city,I will serve with all my ability and strenght to bring to the door step of every PCMs up to date info as per our mobilization forghe next service year.
I want to believe that with cooperation of all golden city citizens,d commission won't have any problem in discharging its duties.
Finally,I will be glad to work with every one
Thanks
DTOBS
DG Designate, Television,radio and NOA golden city

cc: Greatestman (Senate president)
kuchikau (Deputy SP)
All dinstiguish senators
LogoDwhiz (President)
Armynu (VP)
Kbs468 (Minister for info)

Pls continue as to my questions asked earlier...
Be snapy as other duties are awaitng us.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2015
ChizzyB:
Good morning Mr president! Distinguished senators and members of the house. Ve a 1daful day ya'all!
Goodday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2015
FROM THE RED CHAMBER
TO
THE CITIZEN

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!
This is the second time the distinguished members will write to the citizens directly.
This time we are happy and wishes to congratulate the entire citizens of golden city on her centenary anniversary celebaretion, we are sorry that tis message is comming a liitle bit late but we cant afford to hide our smiles, joy, love, unity, selflessness and sense of responsiblity to the good people of golden city.
We at the senate are expertise in the law making bussiness and we are poised to giving you the best.
We are currently updating, restrategizing in order to serve you better and ensure that governmental affair and the coomon man is held in the highest esteem...

Once agin CONGRATULOBIAAAAA

from all of us at the SENATE.

Cc greatestman
bank92
kingley3218

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Richiy:

Oga...
Yes ma'am. How u doing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Sambest2:

No, you get it missed up.

Here is the only conditions.
You can't choose:

1) Your state of origin: i.e, if your state of origin is Delta, you won't be able to select Delta State.
2) The state your school(Tertiary institution) is located: i.e, if you graduated from University of Lagos, you won't be able to select Lagos State.

It is worthy to note that to be able to have a wider states to choose from, it is advisable to complete your registration on the very first day the portal will be opened.

NB:

Prettyjo and all PCM should take note.

Thanks bro. Are you tru wit camp or u are going with Stream 2? Wishing the best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2015
kuchikau:
The senate wishes to congratulate the presidency, despite its flaws, on its journey/achievements so far....
The senate will in the course of time celebrate it legislative sucesses...you will be duly informed SIR.
As an important personality in this government, I seize this opportunity to inform you that a new distinguished colleague (kingley3218) have been added to the senate...

More fruitful journeys ahead.

Thanks for the information and update.... Not all journeys in life are smooth sailing... Amen and congratulations to kingsley3218.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2015
GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD...
TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD,.....
TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2015
kuchikau:
FROM THE RED CHAMBER
TO
THE CITIZEN

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!
This is the second time the distinguished members will write to the citizens directly.
This time we are happy and wishes to congratulate the entire citizens of golden city on her centenary anniversary celebaretion, we are sorry that tis message is comming a liitle bit late but we cant afford to hide our smiles, joy, love, unity, selflessness and sense of responsiblity to the good people of golden city.
We at the senate are expertise in the law making bussiness and we are poised to giving you the best.
We are currently updating, restrategizing in order to serve you better and ensure that governmental affair and the coomon man is held in the highest esteem...

Once agin CONGRATULOBIAAAAA

from all of us at the SENATE.

Cc greatestman
bank92
kingley3218

GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD...
TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD,.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hi. I have a question, asking on behalf of a friend. She was mobilized for Batch B 2015 and was posted to the North. Her parents aren't comfortable with the idea considering the situation is the northern states. so she has to wait till first batch next year. She wants to know whether or not she has to ask her school to send her name to nysc again. (p.s she finished from private university,if it makes any difference)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
DTOBS:

Kbs468, our school has done the needful....Nothing is stopping us again! abi na lie? Sent4rina, Airstarkane!

Amen!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
AirstarKane:

Amen!!!!!!

Lolz... It seems u are really looking forward to this NYSC thingy judging frm the way u typed d Amen.

Tell me, what have you been doing lately?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mr. President Of This Great Country LogoDWhiz, Able Senate President, The Amiable Deputy Senate President, The Senate Clark, The Chief Whip, All Indefatigable Senators, And All Ever Amiable Citizeans Of This Country. I Remain My Humble Self Comrade Apalowo Josiah Adewale Popularly Known As Barb-Wire. All Protocols Are Well And Duely Observed As I Stand Under The Existing Protocols. I Deem It Fit Because It Is Imperative That I Congratulate My Able President And Every Citizean Of This Great Country For The Centenary Celebration. I Am Deeply Sorry If My Congratulatory Message Is Coming Late.
I Say More Greece To Your Elbow Sir.
Happy Celebration

Barbwirepro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
GOOD AFTERNOON GREAT CITIZENS....

I WAS IN SCHOOL TODAY AND I WAS WITH A LECTURER FRIEND AND WE HAD A LONG CHILDHOOD CHATS TOGETHER...

ALTHOUGH NASU IS STILL STRIKING AND THERE IS AN UNGOING ASU[/b]CONGRESS MEETING AS AT THIS TIME OF POSTING THE COMMENT. IT IS BELIEVED THAT [b]ASU MAY LIKELY EMBARK ON A STRIKE AS WELL..

NOTE: THE STRIKE IS A CHAPTER STRIKE FOR NASU. I DON'T KNOW IF ASU STRIKE WILL BE NATIONWIDE OR NOT.

MY LECTURER FRIEND HAVE AGREED TO GIVE ME THE TIME-TABLE THAT WAS GIVEN TO THEM TO WORK WITH, BY TOMORROW. WITH THE CONDITION THAT NASU STRIKE MUST BE CALLED-OFF THAT TOMORROW, ELSE HE WON'T BE IN SCHOOL.

LET'S PRAY BECOZ I'LL BE GLAD TO PASTE THE TIME-TABLE HERE FOR EVERYONE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Armynu:

Thanks bro. Are you tru wit camp or u are going with Stream 2? Wishing the best.

You're welcome bro. I'm warming up for Stream 2, posted to Oyo State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kingsley3218(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Armynu:

Thanks for the information and update.... Not all journeys in life are smooth sailing... Amen and congratulations to kingsley3218.
thanks my able leader
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
AirstarKane:

Amen!!!!!!
Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:
Hi. I have a question, asking on behalf of a friend. She was mobilized for Batch B 2015 and was posted to the North. Her parents aren't comfortable with the idea considering the situation is the northern states. so she has to wait till first batch next year. She wants to know whether or not she has to ask her school to send her name to nysc again. (p.s she finished from private university,if it makes any difference)

No need. The school doesn't need to send her name again as NYSC already has her details. She just needs to register for revalidation when the online registration starts.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
kingsley3218:
thanks my able leader
You welcome mate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sambest2:

You're welcome bro. I'm warming up for Stream 2, posted to Oyo State.
Wishing you a happy camp experience and most importantly a safe journey to ur destination.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Viewing this topic: Armynu where is everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
yanabasee:
GOOD AFTERNOON GREAT CITIZENS....

I WAS IN SCHOOL TODAY AND I WAS WITH A LECTURER FRIEND AND WE HAD A LONG CHILDHOOD CHATS TOGETHER...

ALTHOUGH NASU IS STILL STRIKING AND THERE IS AN UNGOING ASU[/b]CONGRESS MEETING AS AT THIS TIME OF POSTING THE COMMENT. IT IS BELIEVED THAT [b]ASU MAY LIKELY EMBARK ON A STRIKE AS WELL..

NOTE: THE STRIKE IS A CHAPTER STRIKE FOR NASU. I DON'T KNOW IF ASU STRIKE WILL BE NATIONWIDE OR NOT.

MY LECTURER FRIEND HAVE AGREED TO GIVE ME THE TIME-TABLE THAT WAS GIVEN TO THEM TO WORK WITH, BY TOMORROW. WITH THE CONDITION THAT NASU STRIKE MUST BE CALLED-OFF THAT TOMORROW, ELSE HE WON'T BE IN SCHOOL.

LET'S PRAY BECOZ I'LL BE GLAD TO PASTE THE TIME-TABLE HERE FOR EVERYONE.

We pray it happens so that we are able to have a sneak peak before it becomes official. Kudos bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.