Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3381928 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kbs468:

See why you CAN'T CHECK THE CUL AGAIN! why would a sensible human being be asking this kind of question when you know very well that THE TIMING IS NOT OFFICIALLY RELEASED YET.
The guy na ode,mumu boy,if he were to be my bf den i ve tangible reason to break up with him this valentine...mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kbs468:

See why you CAN'T CHECK THE CUL AGAIN! why would a sensible human being be asking this kind of question when you know very well that THE TIMING IS NOT OFFICIALLY RELEASED YET.

and he will be bragging dt he's a graduate. I wonder why someone can be Dis dumb to ask dis nonsensical qst, when he knew the checking is still unofficial. may God heal his retard senses

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
seyibaale:
Y'all can imagine this
The babe na FOOL!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by anochuko01(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
seyibaale:
Y'all can imagine this
Mehn! grin make I no talk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by anochuko01(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
bolagabriella:

The guy na ode,mumu boy,if he were to be my bf den i ve tangible reason to break up with him this valentine...mtcheeew
Why breakup with him this valentine?!
Just wait till 15th grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
seyibaale:
Y'all can imagine this
Bro, Abeg, make I ask you one question ooo

IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR EARLY EDUCATION NOW A CRIME?

I Mean, how on earth would someone just get a copy of a classified document that doesn't belong to her and post it on a National platform that is directly accessed by the DG himself all in the name of seeking clarification or asking questions?

If it is on a forum now, everybody knows that , that one is understandable but on Nysc's twitter account? Haba!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
So dis city can be busy again lyk dis? nysc una weldone o. Go slow self don even dey happen for our city, I don dey inside traffic since.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lexzyy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mayorplus:

same tin here, but have u checked ur call up letter.
abeg d link to d call up letter is it stil going?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolagabriella: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
anochuko01:

Just wait till 15th grin
Hmmm,na true you talk ooo but after val,i will break up with him by 00:01 on 15th
Lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls enough of that bashing oh jare...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
bolagabriella:

if u break up wit ur bf, no forget say i dey here o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Adebowale89:

and he will be bragging dt he's a graduate. I wonder why someone can be Dis dumb to ask dis nonsensical qst, when he knew the checking is still unofficial. may God heal his retard senses
abeg make una take am easy wit d guy na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by vetisrael(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am having issues with date of birth too, I hope they will not complicate issues for us in camp as this issue is not giving any avenue to b corrected, pls help ooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
anochuko01:

Just wait till 15th grin
abeg make she break up o, my prayer don answer b dat, I don dey sight d babe tehteh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kbs468:

I Mean, how on earth would someone just get a copy of a classified document that doesn't belong to her and post it on a National platform that is directly accessed by the DG himself all in the name of seeking clarification or asking questions?

If it is on a forum now, everybody knows that , that one is understandable but on Nysc's twitter account? Haba!
Chairman what is wrong with you na
If you don't know what is going own why not swerve to one side and watch how things will unfold? Many PCM have check and confirmed it yestarday. Even if this is all a rumor, would the DG cancel this year's service because of that poo, so even if it were to be cancelled would it affect you alone? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fraiser:
abeg make una take am easy wit d guy na

OK. the guy just spoil people market. those dt ve seen their CUL can plan ahead. imagine we dt are yet to check ours, with some dt might get far posting. nysc can be so funny to release d CUL late hour. all is well sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Adebowale89:

OK. the guy just spoil people market. those dt ve seen their CUL can plan ahead. imagine we dt are yet to check ours, with some dt might get far posting. nysc can be so funny to release d CUL late hour. all is well sha
wetin d guy do abeg, me just see say dem dey para for am ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
vetisrael:
I am having issues with date of birth too, I hope they will not complicate issues for us in camp as this issue is not giving any avenue to b corrected, pls help ooooooo
u can change it in camp...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mariosam(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Considering the high cost of subscription and our love for downloading things online.i have decided to open a new online libary / movie store.here all you have to do is request the movie,book,documentary etc... that you want.And you will get them for free(PROVIDED I CAN LAY MY HAND ON THEM).This offer is open to nairalanders only,so use your nairaland username for the request.
visit this new blog a place your request and by the grace of God,it will be granted.
http://nikedeeds.mywapblog.com
OR
http://nikedeeds..com.ng/

NOTE:THE SIZE OF THE FILE WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM, I AM FREE SUBSCRIPTION

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kbs468:

if it's taken up..she just put the owner in some deep shit
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
E-fight coming up.... Becoming interesting....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by uniquechukwuma: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
hammedkola:

I use all these too...but this is what they are all displaying;- "-- Best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Web Browsers. "

i have the same problem have you solved yours?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Walexz02:

If you don't know what is going own why not swerve to one side and watch how things will unfold? Many PCM have check and confirmed it yestarday. Even if this is all a rumor, would the DG cancel this year's service because of that poo, so even if it were to be cancelled would it affect you alone? undecided
Bros, Abeg you read my post well well so? I'm only trying to give reasons why the CHECKING OF CUL WAS BLOCKED ni naa.
Abi if na you post your own here make me come carry am go post for twitter say I dey ask question, how you go feel

Infact, if you never see your own b4 and as dem don block am now wey you no fit see am again, how do you feel? All because somebody go ask question wey him and she no supposed ask.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mariosam(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
ABEG,WHO ME AND AM DEY GO BORNO STATE COS NA THAT ONE I PUT.AND AM VERY SURE I WILL GET IT....LETS MEET HERE PLEASE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na oga seun go settle una for hia
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
mariosam:
ABEG,WHO ME AND AM DEY GO BORNO STATE COS NA THAT ONE I PUT.AND AM VERY SURE I WILL GET IT....LETS MEET HERE PLEASE.
accepting. Ur fate on time is a good thing... Ur mates will show up soon....congrats lols

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Walexz02:

bros...This thing ain't official...The only thing nysc will do is to witd c a new program that will repost which is almost impossible cos they have to start again...she shouldn't just have posted it on social media like that..anybody can see it and it's a slap on nysc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kbs468:

that guy weda na boy is a very Big FOOL. How can someone with his right senses post such to nysc, wen u know very well its not officially released, u no go just view ur tin quietly... how wish i see am eh.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please I need some clarification on this. Nysc loaded a different birth month and day to my original birth date tho the year is the same. Please my question is should I be worried.
Kbs468
LogoDWhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Today is coming to an end yet nysc has not rectified dis issue.. Nawa oh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fraiser:
wetin d guy do abeg, me just see say dem dey para for am ni

he went ahead to asked a QST with the unofficial link dt pcm has been using to check their CUL secretly via nysc Twitter acct which is quite not cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
so finally I was able to redo my fingerprint, in Nigeria you need to knw some that knw someone that knw another person that know someone before you can be help . shocked.........thank God for everything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.