Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,765 members, 7,840,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3411983 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
boboLIL:
lolss.. U can change password
abi now, which level self. Everyone who don see both fake or original call up letter should change password sikena,,, no story
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
boboLIL:
lolss.. U can change password
once you logging into your dashboard,it is easy to change the password!!!otbis placed at the top left corner of the dashboard directly above the log off box, you can try and check...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tyore(f): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
DTOBS:

Miss tyore,I love to check for you but I wouldn't want you to post your details on this forum for security reason...

So, of you can come up with a better way of helping you I will be glad to do so and if not,check myblast post on how you can do this yourself!

Thanks
can u pls give me ur WhatsApp number so I can add u up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
LOola12:

Me sef no be "Good people". We'd fit very well
lol...u funny o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
jubrealguy:
truly reasonable but then, what's the use of ur username and password to me, why will i want to try something cruel with your info. Tens of people have dropped and none is complaining. The thing is e get as ds thing dey do them for body, don't let us start creating unnecessary fear in people cos some don't even have the access to a computer right now.
Haba!! Why are you talking like this,should we wait till problems start arising before we do what is right? There are lots of reasonable complains already that needs to be tackled, I personally don't want to entertain any complains on login details,if you know the importance of those details people put up,you ll wonder what they were thinking putting it up. Well,it is said that " Where purpose is not known,abuse is inevitable ". it's like giving someone access to do whatever he or she likes with your info..pls now,help them.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
my dear I really don't knw what to believe anymore, but am positive this is real, but you never can tell when it comes to the way things are done in Nigeria, *inconsisten* not realiable. I tire, if them like make them change am it there cup of tea..... I rest my case lol grin
JaneJoanJohn:
People are saying the site was hacked and the information we're getting is fake,what do y'all think
cc:
LogoDwhiz, Amodu,BoboLil, Fraih,Chommieblaq, Rosalieene, DTOBS, dudecollins, fraiser,FireandIce,rusty9,jayloms, somebodysmrs,ighravweig,dejiconde, and other very important persons...my head is full
Abeg,yanabasee get in here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
tyore:
can u pls give me ur WhatsApp number so I can add u up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kristen12(f): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Gosj01:
peeping @Ekiti Cms
Where you posted to Ekiti state?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
IghravweIG:
My people una good morning inside this morning o.
My distinguish colleague, Senator Amodu, I greet u o.
Congrats on ur state of deployment and i also join u in welcoming ur friend.
Dtbos, LogoDWhiz, BoboLiL, JJJ, sent4rina, Oyehomie et al, Congratulations to all of una o.
Spixytinxy Dear, no beat urself to much na. Na automatic redeployment for u be dat o.
My gunners padi, Kbs468, how u dey, hope u don tru with registration.
Fraih Dear, hope ur good too.
Make I also use this medium tell ur twinnie Fraiser, make e leave my beautiful bae, Bolagrabiella alone o.
Sweetheart, Bolagrabiella, u no I love u!!!
Tnx bro..long time..where av u bn...nd na where dem carry u go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oyehomie:

Tnx bro..long time..where av u bn...nd na where dem carry u go
Baba, I neva fit check o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
He wants to know how he'll go about redeploying.
As Kbs468 has said, redeployment can only take place in camp (for the trouble state,automatic) and 3months after the service year for any other person seeking it!

All you have to do is go to camp with every necessary document to support your claim, datz all!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by generalpi(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
i swear they have murdered nysc
portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc11
has a link for relocation, how is that possible on the third day of registration.... they have hacked this site
dont jubilate on your deployment yet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tyore(f): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
DTOBS:

thanks,,,I just sent u a messsage
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LOola12(f): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
doublezero7:
#StraightToCamp

Edo nko?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kbs468:

I'm around Bae and thank you.

He or she just needs to visit camp with his or her verifiable Medical documents for redeployment if he or she is not actually posted to any of ADAMAWA, BORNO and YOBE.

However, if he or she is not lucky of getting redeployed in the Camp of posting, then he or she would have to wait till after 3 months of service in present state posted to by visiting the Nysc site and fill out the redeployment form and definitely with the medical records uploaded, he or she would get redeployed.

If the reasons for seeking redeployment are however outside of a medical condition, then he or she would have to count on luck and destiny to get redeployed BECAUSE IT IS NOT ALL THOSE WHO SEEK REDEPLOYMENT ACTUALLY GETS THEIR WISH BEING MET.
Cc : Drjoshua2000

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
IghravweIG:

Baba, I neva fit check o.
Lol..u came late b daaat..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kitchen(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
DTOBS:

Miss tyore,I love to check for you but I wouldn't want you to post your details on this forum for security reason...

So, of you can come up with a better way of helping you I will be glad to do so and if not,check myblast post on how you can do this yourself!

Thanks
pls flash me on 08120177964 n i wil call bk SO i cn gve u my details n help me check. tnx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinweukamaka(f): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello guys,i dey hail una ooooo.
All dese links dat u guys r sharing,hmmmm dere is God ooooO

#inanothernews;e dey hungry me 2 check ooooO grin buh let me just chill since i already knw where i'll b posted to gringrin Meanwhile,my dashboard is now showing my CUN

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
is lyk dey r really posting pple to Kwara nd dey sed d camp is sumhw undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
generalpi:
has a link for relocation, how is that possible on the third day of registration.... they have hacked this site
Gbam!!! I saw that coming!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
boboLIL:
u still de para
lolzzz, no jare Boboli,i m just really concerned. I been talk anyhow to Generalpi,help me tell am say ko ma binu.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by saleeman4(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
generalpi:

The site ain't hacked... It just that we got access to what we ain't supposed to see yet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
generalpi:
guy no vex for me for my silly comment on ur post earlier,i misinterpreted... As for the hacking of NYSC site,our people should pleas calm down n wait till NYSC resolves this officially, they should quit giving themselves unnecessary high BP.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
LOola12:

Me sef no be "Good people". We'd fit very well
lol......oya na, omo lasgidi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by generalpi(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
wittyemi:
guy no vex for me for my silly comment on ur post earlier,i misinterpreted... As for the hacking of NYSC site,our people should pleas calm down n wait till NYSC resolves this officially, they should quit giving themselves unnecessary high BP.
oh man you did nothing wrong jare.... we are here on the same mission grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
saleeman4:

The site ain't hacked... It just that we got access to what we ain't supposed to see yet
Really?? Nysc should up their games then.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fraih:
. tongue tongue tongue
I go use sciccors on dat tongue now now..

fraiser, where art tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fraih:

Cc : Drjoshua2000

I don't understand cos he never referred to those posted to Adamawa. Is it in camp i'll be redeployed? What state will I camp. Am I the one that will choose d state? Answer me plss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't understand your post, pls explain.......
pazzys:
i just login witu my email the one i registered with last yr and i got the no signature alert at the end of the page on my dash board not re-thump print dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
DTOBS:

As Kbs468 has said, redeployment can only take place in camp (for the trouble state,automatic) and 3months INTO the service year for any other person seeking it!

All you have to do is go to camp with every necessary document to support your claim, datz all!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by saleeman4(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
wittyemi:
Really?? Nysc should up their games then.

Yeah......... I have experience on sumfin like dis
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
justified10:
chain....iyaf well o.

BTW, where were u posted?

No, I am an indegiene I did both my secondary and tertiary Institution their...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.