Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403622 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016
DEDICATED TO CONFUSED N.Y.S.C. LOL

boboLIL:
they are confused..don't mind them
Losl..confused set of ppl...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016
Chinweukamaka:

Yoruba hard ooo,i was born n bread in lag n i just started learning it,abeg d language too hard jooor buh i nid to learn am oooo
my dear no worry, your case na from village.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Chinweukamaka:

*All dese* fyn babes,although i stand to b corrected,i nor b yoruba woman.So proud to b an IGBO woman grin
lols tnx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Bonjezee:
my dear no worry, your case na from village.
lol weyrey re lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Chinweukamaka:

Yoruba hard ooo,i was born n bread in lag n i just started learning it,abeg d language too hard jooor buh i nid to learn am oooo
the way Igbo and hausa peeps quickly learn d language.... Ehn! Makes me feel lik it's d easiest to learn, all it takes is just to have one yoruba friend
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
iambibi:
nope grin it simply mins NYSC is not ur calling...go try mechanic grin...
lol... Small small o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LOola12(f): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Chinweukamaka:
Nooo,its d sms for CUN
Gobe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2016
boboLIL:
lol weyrey re lol
anthem now, abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
the way Igbo and hausa peeps quickly learn d language.... Ehn! Makes me feel lik it's d easiest to learn, all it takes is just to have one yoruba friend
abeg aburo,, link me up wid yoruba babes...lolss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2016
jayloms:
OFFICIAL LETTER FROM GASA

Fellow compatriots,

We at the Golden city aeronautics and space agency, wish to inform all well meaning citizens of this great city that the last of our unmanned space shuttle, Nysc11, has veered of course as we lost our control over it.

It would be recalled that the city's agency, launched a series of shuttle (Nysc1 - 11) in last 48hours to enable us see the city's future from planet NYSC. Although, the city recorded a great deal of success, our engineers and space scientists regret to inform that the Aliens in planet NYSC have succeeded in hijacking our shuttle controls and redirected it to planet ERROR, another planet with no use to this city.

Fellow countrymen and women, let your hearts not be troubled as our space scientists and engineers are working tirelessly to regain back our lost ship and relaunch another (Nyscx) back into space. We will inform you of our success in due time, please stay expectant.

Good morning and God bless us all.
Engr Jayloms cool
GASA
nice one, do dat asap

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
anthem now, abi?
for the time being lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
boboLIL:
lol weyrey re lol
lol.... she iro ni mopa ni. born and bred in lag amo ko leso yoruba.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
katerine7:
Udobia Cross River stream 2
hi..pls is d link still working?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aleora(f): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Abeg ooo na only me get balyelsa for the callup letter??na only me go waka goy be say na Soso Lagos,kwara,kaduna,edo I dey ccccccccccc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinweukamaka(f): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
U won't believe dat it is aburo mi dat is teaching me,jeez dat girl can speak yoruba fluently n understands it very well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2016
boboLIL:
abeg aburo,, link me up wid yoruba babes...lolss
Egbon e lemi je ooo. Anyway dem plenty for here na
LOola
Omolola1
Beckytee
and so on and so forth
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Bonjezee:

lol.... she iro ni mopa ni. born and bread in lag amo ko leso yoruba.
abeg oh,,, the same to you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by inspire700(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2016
please it will be better to keep quiet about a state's flaws to avoid discouraging people that have been posted to certain states. everybody have a special and peculiar lane/style of survival in this life. that you suffered something at a certain time doesnt mean another must also face it the exact way you too passed through it. i was posted to Edo but i dont care about the flaws in that area. i have been in the north all my life even though am from Enugu state. as long as there are people living there, why can't another person survive there too?

I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE BUT ITS JUST BETTER IF WE BECOME AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS AND NOT A DISCOURAGEMENT TO OTHERS. WHO KNOWS WHETHER THE STATE YOU ARE DISCOURAGING SOMEONE ON IS WHERE HIS/HER DESTINY WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED FASTER IN TIME.......LETS BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THESE STATE CONDEMNATIONS.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2016
Aleora:
Abeg ooo na only me get balyelsa for the callup letter??na only me go waka goy be say na Soso Lagos,kwara,kaduna,edo I dey ccccccccccc
no be only u waka come o. i get 2 friends wey dey go that side too. one of them dey cry self.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2016
callMeAlpha:
Edo state(Benin city).1 shopping mall, 1 cinema,5 companies 2 unis, 20 banks,5000 bear parlours, 7500 hotels, 8000 shrines....if u expect anything from this State...u're on your own oo
lol... But dem go dey see better shrine offer sacrifice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Aleora:
NYSC sent me a message this morning that thy av changed my callup nom to ..... Please does that mean I will have to reprint my green card?and please if you have similar issue signify tnx
likewise me, the num is different from the one on my green card but the same with the one on CUL. so if the CUL is real definitely they is need to reprint another CUN so as to have the same CUN & CUL. But lets chill first and see how things will be unfold in the next one week
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
Egbon e lemi je ooo. Anyway dem plenty for here na
LOola
Omolola1
Beckytee
and so on and so forth
ok naw... Awon fine babes.. How far?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2016
boboLIL:
abeg oh,,, the same to you
lols.... guy na quarter to u dey o. no be insult i insult u o. you na boss. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2016
inspire700:
please it will be better to keep quiet about a state's flaws to avoid discouraging people that have been posted to certain states. everybody have a special and peculiar lane/style of survival in this life. that you suffered something at a certain time doesnt mean another must also face it the exact way you too passed through it. i was posted to Edo but i dont care about the flaws in that area. i have been in the north all my life even though am from Enugu state. as long as there are people living there, why can't another person survive there too?

I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE BUT ITS JUST BETTER IF WE BECOME AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS AND NOT A DISCOURAGEMENT TO OTHERS. WHO KNOWS WHETHER THE STATE YOU ARE DISCOURAGING SOMEONE ON IS WHERE HIS/HER DESTINY WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED FASTER IN TIME.......LETS BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THESE STATE CONDEMNATIONS.
word
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2016
ademost:
I can assure u over and over again that this thing z not a scam...to b honest with u,wherever u get is where u ll serve,except u redeploy after camp.
The truth about it is that hackers were able to source out posting information we shouldnt b getting yet...we should b getting it later,probably few days to camp..
Its just like me buying an iphone for my gf for val as a surprise gift and not telling her..and probably bkuz of my carelessness,she finds it where i kept it and i v lost d evidence of surprise...
So fellas,there z no scam anywhere...my only piece of advice to u is...Go n start booking ur flights/buses to d states y'all were posted
cool cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chinweukamaka(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Bonjezee:

lol.... she iro ni mopa ni. born and bread in lag amo ko leso yoruba.
is it not possible? I never liked d language untill i started seeing d reazn y i shuld learn it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Bonjezee:

lols.... guy na quarter to u dey o. no be insult i insult u o. you na boss. grin
lolss u gbaski aburo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhankyskillz(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
Biko,where are my Akwaibom peeps and link to our thread...do I need to announce this one million times??
Y'all should get in here...
cc: FireandIce
Rusty9
And one other guy like that.
LogoDwhiz, amodu,kb468,BoboLil, DTOBS and others.... Help me "loud" this,ejoor.

Abeg Jane if you know the language come and teach me oo wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
callMeAlpha:
hahahaha cum and see for yaself....the only Cinema we av here is Kada..and its even old....abeg Ee make any body no fill Edo state oo, or else u go know y them they call here "The Ancient city of Benin"..lol
lol... @ d acient city of benin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Aleora:
on their site##do you mean on the callup letter'the one sent to me dis mawnin tallies with the one on the callup letter I downloaded as pdf
Exactly CUL my dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2016
I hear say if u wan learn new language,, u go strt from bad bad tin wey de the language,,, na true?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2016
ifeanyija:
Nothing like this happened during B15 registration

2el
Babatawa
Xcozee
Hilsocial
Ademasta
Aare2050
Olami90
elmisti
Donsylvanus
kingJB
who again I wan mention again sef?

Abeg, was there no link on NYSC site that ended with /print that was used for checking CALL UP NUMBER/LETTER before the official date that ended up being blocked with an attendant SCAM ALERT BEING CIRCULATED FROM NYSC? And that the power of majority of those who were able to access the link then also raised alarm for variation in their CUN?

Well, Ifeanyija, even if I couldn't really remember much about your contribution to the B15 thread, Certainly I remember and would never forget your moniker for you are the one that 2el mistook for a FEMALE PCM when he tried wooing you all in a bid to partake in the LOVE MATCHING FUN THAT HELD SWAY THEN.

Except if I am actually mistaken you for another.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.