Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3392360 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fraiser:
I must confess I read your article with keen interest, kudos bro, I tink u shud b our final authority on ICT related matter in dis city
jst trying to educate pple of golden city based on my proffesional opinion as a software developer
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
greatestman:
Copied...

This reminds me of one of my friends who wanted to join the army. He went for the training in zaria and fainted during one of their trainings. He deliberately refused to be resuscitated because he feared they will coerce him to continue with the trainings

Ambulance na im bring am come back lagos. As im hear say na lagos dem dey, guy man jumped out from the ambulance and ran away
Lol

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Mike008(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
NO CHILLING ANYMORE.
It seems NYSC don't recognize me o. I registered on the 8th, but I still can't print my Green Card. Anytime I click on. it I get the message "Best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla firefox".
That's on the one part. On the second part, NYSC has texted almost everyone I know except me. Why is my case different. I have tire oooooooo

I need answers. Nobody should tell me to chill o. I don de chill since monday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
dapaiks:
Srry this came in late coz i had to do sme diggings
fr sme days now since d leak in d CUL pple hav bin voicing out diffrnt opinion n point of view.
i wnt into deep research bfre saying anytin on this issue and i was eable to find sme facts wic i wuld like to share on this plattform.
As a computer Programmer this is my proffesional point of view based on research.
1 NYSC site was never hacked... mst pple dnt knw exactly wat d work hack or hacking means hacking means to gain unauthoriz access to a computer or a websit by running script or code...
Now wen we wer all checking our CUL we made use of our mail and password to access it. in hacking u dnt need a password to gain acces u run codes dat giv u access to d profile
2 The url portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc11 is the name of the parth way in wich our authomatically generated CUL is saved but the hyper link havnt bin made availabe on the site fr viewing. now this part is on the nysc server so if u knw the name of the parth u wuld be able to access it. its just like knowing the name of a particular folder on ur phone and searching for it. we hav bin using this same method to reseve rooms in school during my undergraduate days even wen d portal is not yet open. all u need to know is the parth url of the folder u want to access
3 The call up letter is generated authomatically when you chose ur states and hit on the sbmit butin wic is den saved in nysc11 path this is designed using OOP algorithms wic mstly made up of conditional statements dat is do while loop (only programmers will knw wat i mean by this) let me give u an example in java
(if state="north" i++)
else do
deploy="state"
ramdomiseState
}; this brings us to the stage of pple contemplating weda nysc will chge the state or not. sme one even said it will tke them days to reprograme the system to redeploy..
if nysc deside to chnge the ulredy asigned state bliv me it wuldnt take them less than 5 minutes using SQL query or OOP loop algorithms
for exam SELECT*FROM NYSCDATABASE WHERE STATE = DEPLOYEDSTATE UPDATE.NEXT.RAMDOM
or in java using linked list
deployedState.next, i++;
will authomatically change all d deployed state within seconds in d database

m not saying that nysc will chge the states on the CUL
but if the wnto it wuldnt cost them mch to chnge it.
I've preached about it too..you are on point..but I think it generates the call up number and state together..changing state might mean changing call up number...my thoughts

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mike008:
NO CHILLING ANYMORE.
It seems NYSC don't recognize me o. I registered on the 8th, but I still can't print my Green Card. Anytime I click on. it I get the message "Best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla firefox".
That's on the one part. On the second part, NYSC has texted almost everyone I know except me. Why is my case different. I have tire oooooooo

bruv...I registered on Monday too and haven't gotten a text..no matter what u go still CHILL
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mommysgirl(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
U
Cutehector:
dammy
Yes sir?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
DTOBS:

u no nice
na alapomeji u call me bfor?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
golden city don dry again, where dem rukkyola, fraiser, shammak, jaylorms, and logodwhiz

Lol!

Busy day!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mommysgirl(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
hammedkola:

Omo mummy... (y)...wassup with you?
I dey ooo my brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fireandice:
they him to send a mail to nyscsupport@sidmach.com, he should ask them to drop his biometric, or better still tell them his issues
gud eve.. want to ask u dat hw com u were able to print ur green card and call up letter nd d thumbprinting was nt successful for 2015 B.. wat Dd dey tell u in camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
dapaiks:

m not say nysc will chnge the date on the Cul but if they wnto its jst to change a line or two of codes in d algorithm wic wuldnt tke mre than 10minutes. so all those pple thinking its almst imposible to chnge the state shld tke note
Now I get! grin...

To add to it, I think NYSC has been showing us some green light of what to expect after the mellow-drama, hence the reason why SMS containing new CUN is/was been sent to PCMs( tho mine has been d same since).

Some that are receiving a new CUN could get a new posting (just guessing ooo)going by the analysis of Mr dapaiks.

grin Don't relax yet,praay!!!! E gbaduraaaaaaaaa.......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
MemphisDepay:
can I go to the jamb office in my area to inquire about the new Jamb Reg no? Can it be detected via the the old one... Is the serial no and examination number of the previous Jamb Reg num relevant as regards detecting the new jamb reg no

Yea. It should.

Nah. They don't matter.

But since you've paid, why don't u visit your school and sort tinz out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aleora(f): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
lexzyy:
it simply means if d CUN u av on ur dashboard is d same as d one on d fake/original CUL den u shud start preparing 4 d state camp on d CUL
how about if d CUN on your fake callup letter is the same with the new one NYSC sent on phone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
eaglevision:
Bonjour la prospective la corpers du Batch A 2016,hope y'all beautiful people are doin good this morning,special shoutouts to ma EKSUITES/UNADITES nd hope y'all hav collected ur SOR nd IDcard.shoutouts to NYSC also for their consistent inconsistency,let em continue to play with our feelings,we dae look em for 7D,I keep missing this golden city evryday as new migrants don flood here,make we dae roll dae go.NYSC -Now Your Suspense Continues. CC
LogoDwhiz, kbs468, amodu, fraih, sent4rina, rukkyola, justified10, bobolil, spinxytinxy, missoyin, mischubby, SC31, amynu, shammak, abbeyunique2, janejoanjohn, greatestman, ayosco, crobboy, ighravweIG, prindu, terrymason, DTOBS, Olasalo, jayloms, johndanny, kuchikau, blizzydoDo, dominion92, oluwafirefunmi, plendidmercy, omolola1, trippeJ, burkish1, sexysaphire, beautycrush24, Alhassanu, yanabasee.and evry powerful member too important to ignore

Nice 1.

E go reach ending b4 I go collect my own
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mike008:
NO CHILLING ANYMORE.

Lol, my oga don dey vex, no chilling till take over.
on a serious note, reg end by march 12, there is still time to complain. but i still believe nysc will get her act together very soon, believe me you are the only one who hasn't recieve sms and haven't been able to print his/her green card. i have friends that have similar issue they call or message me every hour as if i work for nysc.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aleora(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Omoalhaja7:
High bp wan kee mi hia oooo.
Shey dey no go change my state of deployment now as ma CUN on ma greencard dff frm ma fake/unauthorized CUL. I bn don apy wt ds Ogun wey dem gimme o undecided

DTOBS,logodwhiz,oluwafirefunmi,fraiser & ur twinny,merikims.....make una con console mi oo cry cry
av thy sent you new callup nom on your fone?if yes does it tally with the one on your fake callup letter??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Omoalhaja7:
High bp wan kee mi hia oooo.
Shey dey no go change my state of deployment now as ma CUN on ma greencard dff frm ma fake/unauthorized CUL. I bn don apy wt ds Ogun wey dem gimme o undecided

DTOBS,logodwhiz,oluwafirefunmi,fraiser & ur twinny,merikims.....make una con console mi oo cry cry

Lol.

Same here too. But don't worry as long as the number sent to u matches with the one on the call up letter
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Aleora:
how about if d CUN on your fake callup letter is the same with the new one NYSC sent on phone
still d same
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
generalpi:
the CUN that you receive via sms is the only recognised one. This is a message i got from the DG, NYSC
message from the DG? you are? undecided undecided undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
it's d crew Dat u"d really Wana join.. i"d tell u somewhere else lol.. so people dnt get to see cool
Guy, ur signature get as e be oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
mommysgirl:
U
Yes sir?
just sayin hi... hw did ur day go tho?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mommysgirl(f): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
just sayin hi... hw did ur day go tho?
Boring
Extremely boring sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.

Same here too. But don't worry as long as the number sent to u matches with the one on the call up letter
my "fake" callup number is the same wit d one sent today by Nysc.i pray make dem no change my own.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
mommysgirl:

Boring
Extremely boring sad
ah ah, Maka why na..

No movies to watch?, no computer games to play? No phone to fiddle with?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
amodu:

I also choose all the South Western states as my most visited and still given Oyo.
oboy same thing applicable to me here too, I choose all northern state as my most visited and they still gave me Niger which is my least prefer state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
mommysgirl:

Boring
Extremely boring sad
hehehehe, get busy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fraiser:
u no fit see sent4rina now, hin dey very busy recently, hin dey waka from one mottor park to anoda dey find out d amount wey go carry am from lagos to niger state as for rukkyola d person wey get d phone wey she dey use transport herself com dis city don vex, she no dey borrow her again.
ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shammak:

Fraiser ti spoke

BTW, I no dey give fake prophecy, testimony plenty for my mail.. Na spixytinxy, justified10, IgravweIG, amodu, Kbs468, LogoDWhiz etc testimonies plenty pass grin ah just no wan proud ni... I dey give God glory 4 one corner

cc fraiser
If u won show me say u no b fake prophet, prophesy make nysc carry Omoalhaja7 nd Abbeyunique2 go bornu, make dem carry my twinnie fraih go kaduna. If u fit do dat one I go build church for u 4 dis city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
dapaiks:
Srry this came in late coz i had to do sme diggings
fr sme days now since d leak in d CUL pple hav bin voicing out diffrnt opinion n point of view.
i wnt into deep research bfre saying anytin on this issue and i was eable to find sme facts wic i wuld like to share on this plattform.
As a computer Programmer this is my proffesional point of view based on research.
1 NYSC site was never hacked... mst pple dnt knw exactly wat d work hack or hacking means hacking means to gain unauthoriz access to a computer or a websit by running script or code...
Now wen we wer all checking our CUL we made use of our mail and password to access it. in hacking u dnt need a password to gain acces u run codes dat giv u access to d profile
2 The url portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc11 is the name of the parth way in wich our authomatically generated CUL is saved but the hyper link havnt bin made availabe on the site fr viewing. now this part is on the nysc server so if u knw the name of the parth u wuld be able to access it. its just like knowing the name of a particular folder on ur phone and searching for it. we hav bin using this same method to reseve rooms in school during my undergraduate days even wen d portal is not yet open. all u need to know is the parth url of the folder u want to access
3 The call up letter is generated authomatically when you chose ur states and hit on the sbmit butin wic is den saved in nysc11 path this is designed using OOP algorithms wic mstly made up of conditional statements dat is do while loop (only programmers will knw wat i mean by this) let me give u an example in java
(if state="north" i++)
else do
deploy="state"
ramdomiseState
}; this brings us to the stage of pple contemplating weda nysc will chge the state or not. sme one even said it will tke them days to reprograme the system to redeploy..
if nysc deside to chnge the ulredy asigned state bliv me it wuldnt take them less than 5 minutes using SQL query or OOP loop algorithms
for exam SELECT*FROM NYSCDATABASE WHERE STATE = DEPLOYEDSTATE UPDATE.NEXT.RAMDOM
or in java using linked list
deployedState.next, i++;
will authomatically change all d deployed state within seconds in d database

m not saying that nysc will chge the states on the CUL
but if the wnto it wuldnt cost them mch to chnge it.

I bin think say I know book... cry

Thanks for the comprehensive analysis dapaiks grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
it's d crew Dat u"d really Wana join.. i"d tell u somewhere else lol.. so people dnt get to see cool
WOW!!!
Got that, sounds really cool and interesting.
I should join smiley cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by youngpop: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hve not recive my green card since on Monday, no sms notin wat can I do pls help me out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
MemphisDepay:
when did you do dat?

January this year...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.