Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3372942 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Kbs468:
grin Man you funny ooo. Coloured print out cost pass #200 maximum?
Me just decided to take things without much anxiety again ne oo
ok.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I followed the thread from the very beginning but I wasn't registered. I was a silent reader as a guest. And I can assure you that this never happened in B15. The only similar thing was when some people's state of deployment was changed, and that was after the letter had been released officially.
let everyone be patient and wait till nysc officially release the CUL. We will be given one state of the four we choose ourselves. At least no one force anyone to pick borno, yobe adamawa. There were other states there to choose from when those states came up. Why now feeling bitter abt it. I choose kano(because I heard it's a big and peaceful city in the north) ogun(because it is near lagos state where I reside) Plateau state(because that is where my fiancee dey work) and delta state(because I have a delta friend Dat tells me good things abt the place). Why now attacking ourselves because of states we chose ourselves
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
I followed the thread from the very beginning but I wasn't registered. I was a silent reader as a guest. And I can assure you that this never happened in B15. THE ONLY SIMILAR THING WAS WHEN SOME PEOPLE'S STATE OF DEPLOYMENT WAS CHANGED, AND THAT WAS AFTER THE LETTER HAD BEEN RELEASED OFFICIALLY.
Now, take a look at the capitalised words from you in your own post!

If I may ask, why was there state of deployment change? How did they knew were they were originally posted to? To have noticed the change?

Or does there Own GREEN CARD contained state of deployment that ours now is lacking?

Oluwafirefunmi, pls let this just end Now while we Move forward because I don't like arguing with Female friends, instead I show them love and appreciation, not the least you.

I still remembered when I was trying to make you see reasons to trust people again after your bitter experience with that in the past, So I don't think I would come here to tell lies but if I get a similar disclaimer from 3 or 4 principal actors then like you are posing now, then I would have no choice than to apologize for my erroneous stance all along.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
I no sabi say kbs468 nah FBI, see investigation. mskessiah oluwafirefunmi don enter am,
i dey here dey sip my burukutu sha
grin
It was just about integrity, so I tried to prove my point beyond my own doubt but if at the end of my submission and my points falls apart, then I would have no choice but to apologize.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Matthew4u(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2016
When possible wil B16 hold? june or november because a frnd of mine is disturbing me badly...#i rep A16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Good morning GC, hope u guys all slept well?
*i see fraih aroud uptown, u no follow prophet shammak do morning service ni?
*chai, fraiser don enter am today, see ministerial screening questions. nah die. that oga wey ask those questions suppose dey work for waec.
*kbs468, i no broadcast ur honeymoon nah, i just whisper am to abt 25 people ni
*finally my darling beckytee, e better make i give u belle b4 we go to camp cos i no trust all this wobe boys(jubrealguy, eaglevision and fraiser). so let's rush our shots (u know what i mean).
once again good morning GC
Hahahahaha
Bro, not that I actually took your action in bad light ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardiodun(f): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Kbs468:

Chai! I still doubt your claim because

1. You were actually mobilised for B15 but refused to go because you were posted to Sokoto right?

2. Your moniker showed October 26th, 2015 as date of registration on NL from the below

3. It means you actually didn't join when issues were thick as regards the leakage then, rather you did only a day after camp opened 25th if I am not mistaken

4. As can be seen from this thread, very many guest mode visitors had to Register so as to say something about the leakage, hence if you were everly present, I bet you will do same so as to contribute but unfortunately, you joined late.

5. It's a pity that I actually lost the phone I used in bookmarking most info and links, else I would have showed you screenshots from there.

6. Still I can't get them from my post because I didn't post again during the period like I once said because I wasn't mobilised on August the 18th when my school released it own list instead of the August 24th, the official date by NYSC TT then.
Ok, noted. So when d official CUL came out was there any change on people's CUL, apart from those that influenced it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Considering the odds. I think we performed very well

The game is still very open. Even as it stands, it is advantage to Chelsea because we have an away goal and the seconfd leg is in stamford bridge...i believe we will go through to the next round!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardiodun(f): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Kbs468:

If I may ask, why was there state of deployment change? How did they knew were they were originally posted to? To have noticed the change?

Or does there Own GREEN CARD contained state of deployment that ours now is lacking?

Oluwafirefunmi, pls let this just end Now while we Move forward because I don't like arguing with Female friends, instead I show them love and appreciation, not the least you.

I still remembered when I was trying to make you see reasons to trust people again after your bitter experience with that in the past, So I don't think I would come here to tell lies but if I get a similar disclaimer from 3 or 4 principal actors then like you are posing now, then I would have no choice than to apologize for my erroneous stance all along.

Hmmmm....same question on my mind too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2016
That wasn't a leak. The letter had been released "officially" then they asked people to reprint their callup letters cause they changed some people's state of deployment. Even Ayosco's state of deployment was changed. Even people from the B15 thread said it here that nothing like that happened.
Kbs468:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
That wasn't a leak. The letter had been released "officially" then they asked people to reprint their callup letters cause they changed some people's state of deployment. Even Ayosco's state of deployment was changed. Even people from the B15 thread said it here that nothing like that happened.

Oh okay. The change was for does dat didn't report for stream 1 den dey moved us to stream 2. We dat got Taraba in stream 1 were moved to adamawa for stream 2. Nothing like CUL leaking in b15 dou..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2016
lonngmann:

The game is still very open. Even as it stands, it is advantage to Chelsea because we have an away goal and the seconfd leg is in stamford bridge...i believe we will go through to the next round!
...chelsea z back! With d inform hazard nd sharp oscar togeda wit d comeback of our captain. ..'we' shld qualify
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Matthew4u:
When possible wil B16 hold? june or november because a frnd of mine is disturbing me badly...#i rep A16
Bros, from the foregoing and the inability of NYSC to force A15 to pass out in February as originally speculated due to lack of funds in other to meet up with the 3 batches this year, thus still maintaining their POP to be April 14 or 15 now, just 3 to 4 days to A16 stream I POP from camp in other to create room for PPA availability across the country,

Coupled with the fact that both B15 and A16 have two streams which practically means that the total number of CMs as operational during the 3 batches era,
Then B15 would most likely be readying to pass out before another round of mobilization comes up, meaning we should be looking at something around September-october, UNLESS IF THERE IS CHANGE IN THE AVAILABLE FUND FOR NYSC PROGRAM.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
Babe, I think u re really sure of this ur point that has made u stick to it.. nice one!

Ok, Oga Kbs468, abeg die it or were u even expecting to win a lady in an argument. Make we rest that matter now plssss..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2016
drjoshua2000:

Seeing a woman is enough payment? Haba ladies!. If I want to see women all I need to do is go to costain bustop I will see the wonderful and fearfully crafted, the mountainous hips and d Sam paper flat out hips, the pimpled face and the fresh ones. However if the guys ambition is to see you live and direct in camp when he's marching up and down in his sweaty low quality white shirt. who am I to stop him. Bless u.
lol bad belle
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2016
prindu:
Oh, ur Highness... am loyal smiley
lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rosey33(f): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Chitumu:
Pls can i correct my personal detail after printing call up number? My school grade was upper credit but i saw lower credit in my green card.

ple where did u see ur grade because I only saw degree on my green card.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2016
smileeey:
let everyone be patient and wait till nysc officially release the CUL. We will be given one state of the four we choose ourselves. At least no one force anyone to pick borno, yobe adamawa. There were other states there to choose from when those states came up. Why now feeling bitter abt it. I choose kano(because I heard it's a big and peaceful city in the north) ogun(because it is near lagos state where I reside) Plateau state(because that is where my fiancee dey work) and delta state(because I have a delta friend Dat tells me good things abt the place). Why now attacking ourselves because of states we chose ourselves
me too
d same reason
like u read my mind
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2016
femiti:
..morning...yh I do.xup wit him?
He's the worst. Just go through his twitter 4rm last nite. He kips showing his dumbness. He says chelsea fans are the most unintelligent set of people he ever seen. It got to a point where a fellow pundit had to stop arguing with him.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2016
oluwafirefunmi:
You see. That was why I said you did joined late!

Almost the same experience then with people checking unofficially until NYSC again came up with fraud alert. And the link then was also classified as FAKE AND WAS ALSO BLOCKED!

May be if I had to do more research about posts regarding this on B15, I would have to do it and post screenshots here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Good morning GC, hope u guys all slept well?
*i see fraih aroud uptown, u no follow prophet shammak do morning service ni?
*chai, fraiser don enter am today, see ministerial screening questions. nah die. that oga wey ask those questions suppose dey work for waec.
*kbs468, i no broadcast ur honeymoon nah, i just whisper am to abt 25 people ni
*finally my darling beckytee, e better make i give u belle b4 we go to camp cos i no trust all this wobe boys(jubrealguy, eaglevision and fraiser). so let's rush our shots (u know what i mean).
once again good morning GC
bel what? no oooo. u no want make I participate in camp activities?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2016
prindu:
Babe, I think u re really sure of this ur point that has made u stick to it.. nice one!

Ok, Oga Kbs468, abeg die it or were u even expecting to win a lady in an argument. Make we rest that matter now plssss..
I think I should take your line now and let it slide
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2016
All u guys complaining about not seeing grade or age or that. U guys need to calm down and don't put yourselves in unnecessary stress. U can correct whatsoever error on ur green card in camp. What u should be worried about is ur CUL and if u have ur CUN on ur green card. There's nothing nysc want to use ur grade to do or d name of the primary school u went. Be calm and don't give yourself BP. Life is sweet abeg enjoy am!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2016
hardiodun:

Ok, noted. So when d official CUL came out was there any change on people's CUL, apart from those that influenced it?
Yes some said it was changed. I think what really happened then was that, the leakage then wasn't as rampant as it is with us on A16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ib4uakpele: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2016
YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER: If you're born again, you're an overcomer.He that is born of God overcome the world & he that is above is above all.As a born again Christian you are seated together with Christ Jesus far above principalities & powers, failure,setback,poverty,retrogress, disappointment,rulers & forces of darkness,where you reign as a king in this life with Christ Jesus. The bible says in {1 John5:5},“who is he that overcometh the world,but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God”. For you to live a life of an overcomer you have to receive Jesus Christ into your life by declaring this confession: Lord Jesus,I come to you today as a sinner & I repent of my sins,wash me clean with your blood from all sins.I receive you into my life as my Lord & Personal Saviour,take full charge of my life from today,I am born again,thank you for saving my soul. Halleluyah!.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2016
My take on d leak call up letter is that non of us here works at nysc or we know how dey do d posting. If nysc so wish to change d leaked states it wouldn't take dem anything and if dey don't change it non of us can hold dem to it. So Let's stop worrying and arguing about what we don't need to. Just pray u get your desired state.

Like I said.. Life is sweet please enjoy and stop worrying
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Darey00:

He's the worst. Just go through his twitter 4rm last nite. He kips showing his dumbness. He says chelsea fans are the most unintelligent set of people he ever seen. It got to a point where a fellow pundit had to stop arguing with him.
...will check it out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2016
smileeey:
I wonder!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2016
ayosco2008:

Oh okay. THE CHANGE WAS For Does DAT DIDN'T REPORT for STREAM 1 DEN DEY MOVED US to STREAM 2. We dat got Taraba in stream 1 were moved to adamawa for stream 2. Nothing like CUL leaking in b15 dou..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ossaifamous(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Kbs468:

Pls open up about her predicament so that she can be properly guided because there are varied approach to that kind of status.

OK let me just try to say something.

If she has a WAEC certificate that has a registered age as less than 30, then she only needs to buy #300 result pin or scratch card from FIRST BANK and edit the DOB on her dashboard b4 she can view any State for possible selection and thus the exemption whatever would disappear.

But if on the other hand, the above is not the case, or she has a NECO result that is not recognized on the website, then she requires an experienced hand to do it but must be ready to part with some Note.

A couple of them have been coming around therhere too by passing across the notification but since I wasn't affected, I didn't bother noting the monikers in particular.

So ttherehey could come up again on seeing this post may be.

I think u ve help me here........ I will go buy t card

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Kbs468:

Bros, from the foregoing and the inability of NYSC to force A15 to pass out in February as originally speculated due to lack of funds in other to meet up with the 3 batches this year, thus still maintaining their POP to be April 14 or 15 now, just 3 to 4 days to A16 stream I POP from camp in other to create room for PPA availability across the country,

Coupled with the fact that both B15 and A16 have two streams which practically means that the total number of CMs as operational during the 3 batches era,
Then B15 would most likely be readying to pass out before another round of mobilization comes up, meaning we should be looking at something around September-october, UNLESS IF THERE IS CHANGE IN THE AVAILABLE FUND FOR NYSC PROGRAM.
Thank you very much!...Ain't no 3 batches this year,I'm not hating, just stating facts.nysc is broke...Fraih,bby...it's a tough job keeping up with this thread,hope you good..hello to all my lovelies here.I'll just troll around the thread for now till I'm tired,then I'll return to ghost mode.Good morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2016
hardie14:

oga kbs468. thanks good morning.
Good morning too lovely and how was your night? You've actually gone to sleep when I posted yesternight

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.