Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3385495 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fraih:

#lowtone
Ok. I know you understand your decision.
I guess I'll just go to bed quietly now sad sad sad

Lets have it cool for my Twin Now, he is on a low key. He has made his decision and please no more threats. cool

Good night everyone sad
tanks dear u re d best, hav a nice sleep

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Magymagz:
*covers face*...nw shame is 'cashn' me
grin cheesy
Feel free to relate and have fun over here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Armynu:

That's where the problem starts from.... From my point of view my cardinal points here states otherwise... Is either the BKT effect has started or its about starting.... Lols
Lols.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

grin cheesy

Feel free to relate and have fun over here
Uhm...I sure wl...fnx dear smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fraiser:
I dont want to do wit anytin dat involve u in dis city I leave blizzydoDo nd missprudence for u, I need my peace. know i need a woman dat will not giv me at attack, infact i dont need any woman again for now I leave all of dem for u, my peace is much more important

Haba...ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ do well nw, blizzydoDo nd mummy Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ my lovely damsel here...oju kan ni ada mi ni...ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ free wif any lady here..
Mail ♍ƺ ur address nd ur pin...want 2 visit ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ 4 Akure
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fraiser:
Due to d unfaithful nature of my formal wife blizzydoDo, av already filed a divorce in court, I now declear mysef single nd ready to mingle strictly wit a faithful lady in d city because i dont want make person dey threaten my lyf because of woman. unfaithful woman is a threat to husband life.
cc
merikims

jeez!
ow dare yuu call mi unfaithful?? yuu av been & proven 2 b unfaithful beyond reasonable doubt & here I was tinkin of giving US a chance @ diz. kosi wahala
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
biotechshola:

kbs468

hope this is allowed o..

Dont wanna over step my boundaries o..
Come on Hon. Minister, you are not known for such kind of stain and stuff Na.

Besides, Omolola1 is God sent because I remembered when you and Pressy were proly after her immediately Mjblinks deserted the VILLA for a union with Sent4rina, So we had to use presidential powers over her then because of the emergency then and here she is again after your years of exemplary patience and humility even as a federal executive member.

Two humans can never be the same they say and it's true as examplified by the famous identical twins in Nigeria.

Again, come to think of it, didn't my polygamous life style make Golden City thick? I mean, would I have functioned effectively without the support and backing of my wives? Personally I don't think so. But may be when subjected to a debate, contrary opinion could be overwhelming and I believe my wives would kick against any thing contrary.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol okay o
Well, you're good to go.

Add 1 to the omolola
okay presy. Would think abt whom..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fraiser:
Due to d unfaithful nature of my formal wife blizzydoDo, av already filed a divorce in court, I now declear mysef single nd ready to mingle strictly wit a faithful lady in d city because i dont want make person dey threaten my lyf because of woman. unfaithful woman is a threat to husband life.
cc
merikims
was jus being friends wit sunnepa & here yuu are getting rotten wit jelosy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kbs468:

Blizzydodo, Armynu is the VP oo and our government is actually gender sensitive and friendly hence the inclusion of dominion92-wife of VP Armynu as a ministerial nominee

Pettyjo is female and the Minister of health

Missoyin has also been nominated for the Ministry of Non-African foreign relations and special duties

Morenii has been pencil down as the Justice Minister while I still maintain my Attorney General's position

My wife-Pweedyuz is the Minister for Women Affairs

Dhupsy-DG NAFDAC

Spixytinxy-DG standard Organization of Golden City

Minister of state for Education used to be InvisibleGirl otherwise known as Oluwanimoduroti1 but she would be replaced soon since she is on sabbatical to Dublin in Ireland I believe. But I have to consult with Mr President first before making it public.

Every other Non-performing Minister shall be revisited and 1 or 2 stakes could be handed to the ladies retinue profile in the executive cabinet.

What Men can do, they say women can do even better, so why not contest the senatorial seats too in a male dominated Red Chambers.

Atleast the executive have been magnanimous enough
ojoro de diz tin jhoor. Gender sensitive or not, d president & vice should not b occupied by same sex (as in gender ooooo)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Armynu:

From riddle now e fit turn puzzle.... Lols *listening to psquare's "this no be joke"*
Continue.
Guy e don do
No be joke no be riddle ko de ki se puzzle
Na LOVE
Oya Fraih chop kiss kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fraiser:
missprudence hope u are ready for d class or ur son wont allow u again

Lolzzz...sɦɛ is ready if it is not hotel.. moreova she will b guided by a battalion of soldier
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Armynu:

From riddle now e fit turn puzzle.... Lols *listening to psquare's "this no be joke"*
Continue.
Sings 9ice's "no be mistake"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
BlizzydoDo:

jeez!
ow dare yuu call mi unfaithful?? yuu av been & proven 2 b unfaithful beyond reasonable doubt & here I was tinkin of giving US a chance @ diz. kosi wahala
Don't worry dear, it's victory for us both already.

Pls don't think otherwise oo.

I mean Victory for me as the Attorney General because nothing is free about court Affairs.

And Ofcourse victory for you too because sunnepa17 and his Mum-Missprudence are already convinced about their desire to have you around them.

By the way, I only pray that Fraiser doesn't loss everything because his original intention was to secure a Ministerial appointment first b4 using it to gain and achieve his aim of wooing Multiples

But instead, out of greed, the reverse of his intention was what he ended up practicalizing which has now back fired.

I just pray and hope that his Twinnie-Fraih would help mend fences in the long run
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fraiser:
I don leave her for u ooooo, go nd marry her

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡. #gbayi pa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lolzzz.....Oyo lo wa
she is ur property o, i don leave am for u, she will soon dump u for anoda guy again #infidelity
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Armynu is my VP

This is why I suggested that the Minister of Women Affairs should be a female.

And as such she would be a representative of the Women in the cabinet.

Also, instead of the conventional nomination by the President.
I suggest that the Ladies select their own representatice themselves!
This is ensure transparency and unbias.

Cc: Armynu
Greatestman
Kbs468

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kbs468:

Come on Hon. Minister, you are not known for such kind of stain and stuff Na.

Besides, Omolola1 is God sent because I remembered when you and Pressy were proly after her immediately Mjblinks deserted the VILLA for a union with Sent4rina, So we had to use presidential powers over her then because of the emergency then and here she is again after your years of exemplary patience and humility even as a federal executive member.

Two humans can never be the same they say and it's true as examplified by the famous identical twins in Nigeria.

Again, come to think of it, didn't my polygamous life style make Golden City thick? I mean, would I have functioned effectively without the support and backing of my wives? Personally I don't think so. But may be when subjected to a debate, contrary opinion could be overwhelming and I believe my wives would kick against any thing contrary.

Indeed hon. Minister.

Thanks for the trust repose on me..

Obviously, the preference of many wives has proven to be a great idea though was kind of onerous at the initial stage but i think its positive effects so far cannot be over emphasised.

As for omolola's case, although i had to take a very touch decision then as a sign of commitment to the progress of our great nation, it has turned out to be a blessing in disguise in the end.

A great lesson for all followers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Shammak:

Guy e don do
No be joke no be riddle ko de ki se puzzle
Na LOVE
Oya Fraih chop kiss kiss
OMG!!!
Such a powerful kiss from Bae woke me up. You are so sweet darling!!! kiss kiss
Lets enter the inner room, I'll sleep when I have enough of you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
BlizzydoDo:

jeez!
but you know all my disposition to women are mere friendlyness bur u dont seem to understand nd start giving anoda guy chance, dat one com dey threaten me again? wot do u expect me to do, my lyf is very important
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
ojoro de diz tin jhoor. Gender sensitive or not, d president & vice should not b occupied by same sex (as in gender ooooo)
Haaaaaaaaa? Is like saying Tafawa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe were ojoronified after Nigeria's Independence in 1960 oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kbs468:

Haaaaaaaaa? Is like saying Tafawa Balewa, Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe were ojoronified after Nigeria's Independence in 1960 oooo
cnt stop lafin @ dat, na 4 GC I mean oo b4 dem say dem say go talk say Blessing say...... tor yuu knw wat I min

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote auth cryor=BlizzydoDo post=43048574] was jus being friends wit sunnepa & here yuu are getting rotten wit jelosy[/quote]bur u do more dan dis wen am friendly wit women too, I try to explain bur u dont want to understand nd I cant afford to b hostile, u allow suneepa17 to come nd destroy d marriage we hav been nucturing all dis yrs. *sobs* u really made me feel sad tonyt cry cry[color=][/color]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Una really get time... Goodnyt y'all....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
hardie14:

hahahah shey sir amodu dey fear ni. you are delivered go and sin no more.

Shukran

Don't mind that promiscuous man ooo............

BTW, what is her real name
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fraiser:
Tell ur son to teach u, am not interested again since u dont trust me

Ese Adupe( thanks nd ℓ̊ apprecaite)....ℓ̊ will
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fraih:
Exactly!!! The above are all taken wink cool
*** SexxyDior, good morning. Amodu, I'm very sound smiley Thanks
Good to hear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kbs468:

Don't worry dear, it's victory for us both already.

Pls don't think otherwise oo.

I mean Victory for me as the Attorney General because nothing is free about court Affairs.

And Ofcourse victory for you too because sunnepa17 and his Mum-Missprudence are already convinced about their desire to have you around them.

By the way, I only pray that Fraiser doesn't loss everything because his original intention was to secure a Ministerial appointment first b4 using it to gain and achieve his aim of wooing Multiples

But instead, out of greed, the reverse of his intention was what he ended up practicalizing which has now back fired.

I just pray and hope that his Twinnie-Fraih would help mend fences in the long run
I can see u miss interpreted my intention too, i just want to win d support of women to gain ground in politics, u know wen women tell u to continue, nobody can stop u, u all hav succeeded in destruying my marriage because of politics
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
SexySapphire:

Broda Sunnepa17, I wasn't referring to you but bro eagle...loool. By the way, why does your moniker sound like former phcn's name?

Lolzzz...dahz my nickname "Sunnepa".d 17 is my DOB
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lolzzz...sɦɛ is ready if it is not hotel.. moreova she will b guided by a battalion of soldier

You belong to the force?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Armynu:

My amiable DG,
I am here now..... The reason behind my absence was health reason.... But now that the person is fully recovered, I am back to discharge my duties....
Can I get a comprehensive summary of all that I have missed and also the headlines in the National Dailies?

Kbs468 nagode mutumina
Logodwhiz, even if all appointments for today has been cancelled I will just goto thru the memo's of previous meetings as to enable prepare for the next FEC meeting.
Dominion92, thanks darling for the supports. *kisses*
Bobolil, how we doing, Alabi never pay?
Crobboy, I greet you too.
Amodu, how's wifey (missoyin)
Mschubby, how we doing?
Airstarkane, you dey so? (Look who is asking, like I've bn around sef)
Spixytinxy, for say kbs never marry I for consider taking you in.
Shammak, I see what love has done in your life.
Fraih, that single girl that captured the comedians hearts, hope its not a joke from him abi?
eaglevision, because of you guys done buy padlock for yansh... #Gayalert
bolagabriella and blizzydodo, husband materials aplenty here but which one una want?
Missevey, this one that pressy has put on more weight and looking fresh signals you doing a wonderful job
yanabasee, I hail thee. You too sure.
Greatestman, Kuchikau, I guess you guys prefer being on recess cos even in my absence I didn't hear bout any sitting... What's wrong?
IghravweIG, you done follow your people enter recess abi...
Peterveo, any better for the Vp?
Oyehomie, Plateau state welcomes you (that's when you eventually obey d clarion call)
Sent4rina, what happened to rukkyola? Is OYO now her case too? Yes her case.
Sc31, how's your hubby or is he still under scrutiny?
Missprudence, omolola1, arcnomec, biotechshola, oluwafirefunmi, richiy, yudeeaikay, teemama, johndanny, memphisdepay, justified10 chai!!!! Lemme just pause here and say I acknowledge every one here in this City even if your moniker wasn't mentioned, you all know how many we are here.... If I don't mention dchiefpriest now he will say I'm his prodigal son..... Mehn I have missed you all like seriously (kilode) but glad am back.... Omor the pages sef don migrate, got me wondering if this city fit contain all of us.....

This is me, the VP, saying Gracias to you all.....
Bon Soir!!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH ROBI-L ALAMIN, that you're hale and hearty.

To have you back really gladdens my heart VP.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
MissOyin:
Una weldone 4 ere oo. LogoDWhiz I can see u ooo.
Hardie14 hope d deliverance did nt pass prayer nd anointing ooo.
Amodu don't go 4 female pastor deliverance again ooo. Am watching u.
Kbs468 u no taya ni. After 5 wives.
Spixytiny ore mi toh sure. Welcome bck. Hw r d twins
Amrynu welcome longest tym. Hwz dominon92
Fraih,missprudence,fraiser,BlizzyDodo et al una weldone
Your wish is my command my darling.
How are you doing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.