Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424386 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

From my own experience.

Nassarawa is quite okay.

It has an advantage of close proximity to Abuja.

Therock5555, kindly help a friend out by answering the question above. Thanks

Standard of living??

I dedicate this page to all A16 PCM.
Cc:
Shuaibbs
Biotechsola
Kraspo
Johndanny
Teemakagu
Dafoly
Jubrealguy
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
Lauranicky
Chommieblaq
Heybel
Gosj01
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Amodu
Kuchikau
Kle4d
Kbs468
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
DTOBS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Opeagbe Ayobami O. UEW, Pol/science. I greet the whole house..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Just spent a staggering 5 hours 10am to 3 pm on the queue for pms (petrol), don't know whether that's how it is at other senatorial districts or maybe it's the new norm, but as a distinguished senator, I would like to draw the attention of the president of the senate, and indeed the executive council to this economy crippling oddity!

Thank you.

Cc
Logodwhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Harbioollah
et al...

#Cheers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
shuaibbs:
Just spent a staggering 5 hours 10am to 3 pm on the queue for pms (petrol), don't know whether that's how it is at other senatorial districts or maybe it's the new norm, but as a distinguished senator, I would like to draw the attention of the president of the senate, and indeed the executive council to this economy crippling oddity!

Thank you.

Cc
Logodwhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Harbioollah
et al...

#Cheers

.... February Pls do and come na--- I don tire for dis news of may and stuffs... NYSC no giv person HBP na...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Meeloreh(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'll like to go to Kaduna and why won't they post people to oil companies undecided or Anywhere large
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
shuaibbs:

Thank you.

Cc
Logodwhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Harbioollah
et al...

#Cheers

This is really bad.

I experienced something similar this morning too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
shuaibbs:

Thank you.

Cc
Logodwhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Harbioollah
et al...

#Cheers

We are going to set committee to look into the issue.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=shuaibbs post=40260685]Just spent a staggering 5 hours 10am to 3 pm on the queue for pms (petrol), don't know whether that's how it is at other senatorial districts or maybe it's the new norm, but as a distinguished senator, I would like to draw the attention of the president of the senate, and indeed the executive council to this economy crippling oddity!

Thank you.

Cc
Logodwhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Harbioollah
et al...

#Cheers

Just came back from a gas station too, spent close to six hours
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Up chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagringringringringrin.... Arsenal fans daran lowo mi loni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
DTOBS:
Up chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagringringringringrin....
Arsenal fans daran lowo mi loni

Lol..chill bro
Let us maintain this form for like the next five games before we fire them
Hopefully by then, Olympiakos for don wire dem commot from champions league
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wow!
I have chelsea brothers in the house.
Up Blues.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ki lon sele eyin omo Golden City grin what's good?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Wow!
Up Blues.
so you be chelsea fan
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
johndanny:
so you be chelsea fan
Yea bro!
Blue is the colour
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
shuaibbs:

Thank you.

Cc
Logodwhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Harbioollah
et al...

#Cheers

Distinguished Senator, I believe what we need to do is for the DG RADIO TELEVISION & NOA to carryout a massive awareness and sensitization program to encourage Citizens to key into the Federal Government change agenda ELSE HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THE INTENTIONAL SCARCITY OF PMS JUST BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED THAT ITS NNPC STATIONS SHALL HENCEFORTH COMMENCE A 24HRS SERVICE ACROSS THE NATION BECOME A PROBLEM? IF THE INDEPENDENT MARKETERS SELLS AND DISPENCE PMS AT SAME PRICE AND OUTPUT AS THE NNPC STATIONS, WHO WILL GO AFTER THE NNPC STATIONS THAT ARE FAR AWAY FROM ONES VICINITY? But because they are used to earning huge profits in the petroleum industry through dubious means, so they dont want any change hence the non-selling attitude causing scarcity every where all in a bid to force a reversal of that policy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
AirstarKane:
Ki lon sele eyin omo Golden City grin what's good?
Faaji nsaaaaaaaan!
Lori ere idaraya ti apa boooluu EPL ati El-classico idije odun yi larin Real Madrid ti wan da oju bole latari pasan iya ati Barcelona ti o yege lori won
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
DTOBS:
Up chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagringringringringrin....
Arsenal fans daran lowo mi loni
Rara oo kosi oun to joo! Asaa better Man City pelu Real Madrid ti o je wipe ana mon ile ni ti won
Remember 15th is still the position oo and shebi na Liverpool be una next match? LogoDWhiz, Johndanny and Lonngmann, fire is on the mountain oo its not off yet
BTW WHERE IS THE MINISTER OF SPORT dammybravo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
DTOBS:

Kbs468, I've been suspecting you since 1949....grin
Hahahahahaha if naa 1949, then that one no be suspect again oo naa trust and believe you get for me because naa that one help Nigerian Nation get independence in 1960 oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Wow!

Up Blues.

I hope we can grind results in the coming matches to save ourself from this messy position on the log.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
greatestman:

Standard of living??
I dedicate this page to all A16 PCM. Cc: Shuaibbs Biotechsola Kraspo Johndanny Teemakagu Dafoly Jubrealguy Besea Yorme Grocery Winta2007 Gabrielmorinho Haaywhyjames Ceceliaa34 Vannesa Lauranicky Chommieblaq Heybel Gosj01 Lekside23 Tunex23 Mschubby Amodu Kuchikau Kle4d Kbs468 LogoDWhiz Armynu Dottune Aktiveiyke Dafoly DTOBS
Congrats
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
amodu:

I hope we can grind results in the coming matches to save ourself from this messy position on the log.

Yea. I hope so too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kbs468:

Rara oo kosi oun to joo! Asaa better Man City pelu Real Madrid ti o je wipe ana mon ile ni ti won
Remember 15th is still the position oo and shebi na Liverpool be una next match? LogoDWhiz, Johndanny and Lonngmann, fire is on the mountain oo its not off yet
BTW WHERE IS THE MINISTER OF SPORT dammybravo?

Don't worry.

Enough water dey to take quench the fire
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
greatestman:
KBS468
Please, tell me standard of living in Nassarawa.
Nasarawa has one of the best camps in Nigeria and the state is generally average in nature just like its residents' standard of living with only the major environment harbouring higher institutions such as KEFFI (STATE UNI, COLLEGE OF HEALTH), LAFIA (FEDERAL UNI, STATE POLY, STATE UNI KEFFI's AGRIC ECONOMICS & EXTENSION FACULTY), AKWANGA (COE) AND NASARAWA (FEDERAL POLY) having a slightly higher cost of living obviously because of the Students population.
SUFFIX IS TO SAY THAT THE AREAS OR ENVIRONMENT CLOSER TO ABUJA SUCH AS MARARABA, ASO, ADO, NEW NYANYA, NEW KARU, MASAKA down to closer to where the camp is situated along ABUJA-KEFFI ROAD are only unfortunate to be located in Nasarawa state else their lifestyle and cost of living is very high as is obtainable in Abuja since majority of the CIVIL SERVANTS, CONSTRUCTION WORKERS AND PRIVATE BUSINESS STAFF MEMBERS actually reside in these remote places just like they do in places like zuba, Madalla and Suleja in Niger state around Kubwa, Mabushi and Bwari Axes of Abuja
ONE CAN EASILY GET POSTED THERE ONCE ONE IS FROM SOUTH AS ONLY FEW WILL CHOOSE THE STATE PERSONALLY FROM SOUTHERN SKULS HENCE THE SKUL QUOTA WILL AUTOMATICALLY ASSIGN SOMEONE THERE AND SAME RULE APPLIES TO EVERY OTHER STATE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
AirstarKane:

Good morning Y'all. I came home you were asleep grin how are you? Golden city peepz today is Saturday, what's happening in your area wedding,engagement,birthday etc I want to eat jollof rice grin

Ooh, and me attended one at Ado-Ekiti.

A turbanning ceremony of Chief Imam Ekiti as the President-General League of Imams and Alfas in South Western, Edo and Delta States which was done by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Saad Abubakar III.

I was actually hoping to see Armynu in the entourage of the Sultan of Sokoto, Seriki Musulumi of Nigeria but he wasn't there.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
amodu:

Ooh, and me attended one at Ado-Ekiti.

A turbanning ceremony of Chief Imam Ekiti as the President-General League of Imams and Alfas in South Western, Edo and Delta States which was done by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Saad Abubakar III.

I was actually hoping to see Armynu in the entourage of the Sultan of Sokoto, Seriki Musulumi of Nigeria but he wasn't there.

Wow! Make sense.

Saw the entourage at ABUAD and when they were moving this morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Therock5555(m): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

From my own experience.

Nassarawa is quite okay.

It has an advantage of close proximity to Abuja.

Therock5555, kindly help a friend out by answering the question above. Thanks
what part of Nasarawa is he posted to?

If it's Lafia, Keffi, Akwanga, mararaba then you might be lucky

Standard of living is good but don't go around wiping hausa girls anyhow, make sure it's coded package or else if their guys nab you. Dude you are so dead.

If na Akwanga just pm make I buy you one bottle jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Therock5555:

Standard of living is good but don't go around wiping hausa girls anyhow, make sure it's coded package or else if their guys nab you. Dude you are so dead.

Cc: Greatestman

That's all you need to know grin

Thanks TheRock
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 2:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Therock5555:

My brother I am yet to be mobilized, I am thinking of serving their.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2015
Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but

the pig will enjoy it. - Cale

Morning all and happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2015
Kbs468:

Distinguished Senator, I believe what we need to do is for the DG RADIO TELEVISION & NOA to carryout a massive awareness and sensitization program to encourage Citizens to key into the Federal Government change agenda ELSE HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THE INTENTIONAL SCARCITY OF PMS JUST BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED THAT ITS NNPC STATIONS SHALL HENCEFORTH COMMENCE A 24HRS SERVICE ACROSS THE NATION BECOME A PROBLEM? IF THE INDEPENDENT MARKETERS SELLS AND DISPENCE PMS AT SAME PRICE AND OUTPUT AS THE NNPC STATIONS, WHO WILL GO AFTER THE NNPC STATIONS THAT ARE FAR AWAY FROM ONES VICINITY? But because they are used to earning huge profits in the petroleum industry through dubious means, so they dont want any change hence the non-selling attitude causing scarcity every where all in a bid to force a reversal of that policy
Presently the commission is down because we're on zero budgeting as the executive has said that no money for us!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2015
Kbs468:

Hahahahahaha if naa 1949, then that one no be suspect again oo naa trust and believe you get for me because naa that one help Nigerian Nation get independence in 1960 oo
lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2015
lonngmann:

Lol..chill bro
Let us maintain this form for like the next five games before we fire them
Hopefully by then, Olympiakos for don wire dem commot from champions league
we're back bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.