Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3432989 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
eaglevision:

This is nt a matter of juju,it is love at 1st sight,meanwhile mind ur own bishness biko,gbeborun.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Happy sunday to y'all,hope d sunday is going on fine at our respective arena,b like say na 3rd service most of ma GC citizens attend fa,may God bless us all as we r moving into another fresh week. #Shalom
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kbs468:

Chai dis people no go Kii me. Oya just small jist ni oo b4 my over protective wife starts thinking otherwise.

This is in no particular order oo.

√ I said sorry to you b4 doing one thing like that that involved importing evidence because my integrity was on the line because of one Hardioun-Hope I got that right that went to ask a particular Kwetion abroad even after prindu had called for truce btw you and I

√ Sydneyboss too had to voiced out because he was also affected by the smear.

√ Your bestie Oluwanimoduroti1 showed up and reminded us of her last aboard in the state of 561 I guess and was amazed by the massive developmental strides over the years by surpassing the 1,000 state creation mark.

√ She also acknowledged how explosive we are and actually became sobberish because circumstances beyond her control is forcing her to pull out our regime. And remember that she used to be the State Minister for Education

√ But the striking comment was her recollection of the unsavory experiences you relayed to her that she summarily put as 'But some guys got no Chill' and I quite agree with her because they ended up turning me to a motivational speaker free of charge.

√ In clearing up the above point, the usual jabbing and sharing warm embrace in a boxing ring was on display to the extent that prindu went ahead to indirectly inform me of the jabbing catalogue among the trio of bobolil, CROBBOY and himself, not forgetting that btw Fraiser and Kollenzy I guess as well as that btw wittyemi and jubrealguy but Abbeyunique2 nibbed everything to the mud instantly and successfully.

√ The initial feud btw the latter above was because wittyemi had become Golden City's Sir Patrick Obahiogbon of Nigeria

√ BlizzydoDo suddenly became a women activist overnight but I indirectly advised her to vie for a senatorial seat and that was clearly stated by Pressy LogoDWhiz which she is yet to respond to

√ Because her eyes are focused on my wife-Pweedyuz's Women affairs Ministry and her stance was corroborated by CROBBOY, though selfishly because I mentioned his wife-SC31 somewhere that he misunderstood me

√ Off I go off I go and OYO is your Case expert showed up after a long while.

√ Fraiser had to announce his Single, ready to mingle again and searching status after being discovered by a retinue of ladies league that his advances were all scam since they don't understand the sharing formula I adopted in keeping my 5 wives intact

√ BlizzydoDo remained the only Woman standing in the lyfe of Fraiser after all, though she got her heart being agitated by Sunnepa17 during the trying times.

√ By the way, Missprudence is the Moda of Sunnepa17

√ A new legislation is underway to ammend the Restriction of the president to only one wife.

√ Ever since my attempted Romance with Fraih, Her hubby-shammak has had to continually battle himself because the word UN-EASE has practically found application on him

√ The Chelsea crew suddenly found their voices again after a 5:1 supremacy during the weekend but went silent there after on Tuesday night, may be they drank to stupor, so slept off.

√ I'm waiting for what LogoDWhiz, Amodu, DTOBS, Sent4rina, Johndanny, Lonngmann, katerine7 and prindu would say about this.

√ Red chambers occupants are finally strategizing on how to screen the Ministerial Nominees

√ VP Armynu finally came back after patiently rounding off his mission of seeing to the well-being of a highly cherished, dear to heart, lovely, lively and most respected personality in everyone's life- I mean you too belong to that category just like every other XX-chromosome carrying Genes, biotechshola, hope I'm not misfiring here because biology was actually made compulsory for me then ni oo simply because I hated drawing, hence a dislike for the subject evolved except when the topic REPRODUCTION was written that I become active minded.

Hun let me stop before LogoDWhiz would say it is too much to digest again.
We didn't keep quiet after that slim win psg got in their own home..it's not the first time they will brat Chelsea and not qualify
We got the important away goal..now we need to beat man city and guarantee ourselves a trophy and a place in Europe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
eaglevision:

This is nt a matter of juju,it is love at 1st sight,meanwhile mind ur own bishness biko,gbeborun.
luv at first sight abi mo ti gbo, lets see hw far d luv we go, make i still dey mind my own business for now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=Fraiser post=43122763][/quote]

I saw u there,olori nla somebody
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
eaglevision:
This heat is too much,make God no just vex for the sins wey people like shammak nd fraiser dae commit and consider righteous men like us,d heat oozing outta ma body fit bake bread
lol... na which person dey sin btw me wey my body cool lyk say i dey inside AC nd u wey ur body hot lyk say u dey hell fire. u better go repent may b God go help u lower d temp of ur body small
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
hardie14:

reeeaaaallllllyyyyy maybe i go reason d kaduna oooo
but na lag i want joor.
me sef na lag i wont but d wey tinx dey go nw, I tink I shud b considering anoda lag in d north ( kaduna) as an alternative shud i miss lagos
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
LOola12:

Lmao!
abi na, a gud prayer to a dear friend
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fraiser:
luv at first sight abi mo ti gbo, lets see hw far d luv we go, make i still dey mind my own business for now

That's defo wha u shld b doin,nd leave me and my Magymagz alone biko,tnx for ur cooperation mr gbeborun.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Shammak:

U wey turn ursef into Judge... Ur gaying no be sin? Shebi na bread that one fit bake... The one wey dey dey come go bake stone, e go melt metal sef
inlaw dont mind him jare, hin dey inside sin nd hin still want make grace dey abound
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
merikims:
abeg I see thread close now now.wetin una don do again?
cc shammak,logodwhiz,fraiser.
thread close ke? e no possible, we gada get dis city nobody fit close am btw as u don dey dial my number since #ur dp# my phone neva ring na, I don dey wait ur call since make dat ur angelic voice grace my ear abi na sms u won send giv me?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... na which person dey sin btw me wey my body cool lyk say i dey inside AC nd u wey ur body hot lyk say u dey hell fire. u better go repent may b God go help u lower d temp of ur body small

Liarrrrrr!,u wantu cover up ur sins abi,just bkos A/C dae blow for that ya head,better confess for people like us wey no get A/C nw,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Beckytee:
lols! but seriously I knw like how u dey follow my sweet love yarn oooo..... which one na. if e like make him turn me to safety road na him own me.
ohh!!! see u, na u i pity pass, u better send am to me make hin com learn bfor hin turn u to lastma or better still make hin allow u make u com stay my house for a few weeks make i take u teach am how person dey care for woman because i no fit just open my eyes make u dey wrong hand.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
lonngmann:

We didn't keep quiet after that slim win psg got in their own home..it's not the first time they will brat Chelsea and not qualify
We got the important away goal..now we need to beat man city and guarantee ourselves a trophy and a place in Europe
see as he de tawk am like say e de easy.... Chelsea fans una mouth nobi here oh...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kbs468:

Haa! Case never close oo because how can Humans b 2 and 1/2 ?

As the Attorney General, I can't b a judge in my own Case. Again, Lawyers and Judges are on strike as The Hon Minister of Justice-Morenii has not resume work because she has not been confirmed yet with her nomination pending.

OK I know what to do.

Straight I go to meet Awaiting Minister Fraiser and his Twinnie-Fraih who ironically was the one I said I would be accessing through you should her hubby-shammak *hope no one is listening* block our means of communication. wink
pls I cant understand u, na which of my sis u dey talk, u mean my sis wey mama never born because i no say no b fraih u dey talk. after i don return ur yam to u, u still won dey take back door enter our house again. u better dey ur lane because i no dey use my sis make money again, i don repent
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Aleora:
tanku tanku,I dey oo enjoy ursef,if u wake,abeg add sapele water
babe na so o, I enjoy mysef no b small, infact I just dey wake up now, bur wetin com surprise b say na u I first see as i dey wake up, I hope say e go lyk dat tomoro too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fraiser:
gbayi padimi, hw ur day been? na for which joint we go catch up dis eveni? I won nok u down patapata
My wife beckytee no gree let me commot house. she said my drinking on sunday is getting to her nerves.

*whispering* but i fit sneak come downtown bar for 3 green bottles.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fraiser:
thread close ke? e no possible, we gada get dis city nobody fit close am btw as u don dey dial my number since #ur dp# my phone neva ring na, I don dey wait ur call since make dat ur angelic voice grace my ear abi na sms u won send giv me?
lol.na sms
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
eaglevision:

That's defo wha u shld b doin,nd leave me and my Magymagz alone biko,tnx for ur cooperation mr gbeborun.
hehehe...tel dem swty
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fraiser:
ohh!!! see u, na u i pity pass, u better send am to me make hin com learn bfor hin turn u to lastma or better still make hin allow u make u com stay my house for a few weeks make i take u teach am how person dey care for woman because i no fit just open my eyes make u dey wrong hand.
Guy, wetin nah. are u still nursing that old wound (that beckytee didn't gree for ur proposal).
i won't tell your bae blizzydodo to warn u for now but this is the last warning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

but u sabi do deliverance for a married man(amodu) in the midnight abi?
as how? I b small pikin I no dey understand dat kyn parable, abeg shed more lighht
cc
hardie14
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Matthew4u(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
biotechshola:

yea, go and reprint ur green card if u avnt done show, this to enable u knw your real CUN..
I printed my green card last week thursday nd am hearing we shld go nd reprint again....#jst confuse
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kbs468:

Haaaaa! You want us to start another fight Abi? Welcome though as you kept me in limbo ever since.

*whispering* Hardie14, I know you said don't share hubby but when Baba God pick someone's call, it is usually the unthinkable that follows oo. I mean Olajumoke the Bread seller turn model is a classic example of such call,

So your thinking about 5 and wanting to b 1 only might not be the above response oo. But like the Jagaban used to tell Osinbanjo that if doesn't make trouble, how would lawyers eat?

In that regard, I also want to activate the divorce clause and I am already preparing the list now. While you ponder over it, don't allow Spixytinxy hear about this oo since you have assured her of being a safe hand* grin grin cheesy wink
dat divorce clause is a welcome development because some of ur wifes have been d crush of some pple here for a very longtym
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kbs468:

For where? Any bashing wey you go give, no b me go get am oo

But e go good sef make you do d bashing so dat indirectly na 70% of our principal officers 4 Golden City u go dey refer to and I go like see how dey go react

In case you wan know, see d list below

LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
Johndanny
Sent4rina
Amodu
Lonngmann
Katerine7
Prindu et al

But if you insist say na me you wan bash, then wait till Tuesday night or after Tuesday night grin grin grin
I still de look for 3D
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
hardie14:

kbs468
kbs468
kbs468
how may times i call you
be seriously and serially warned.
stick to your wives only and stop fornicating around...
latahkiroh bu zina(read in arabic)
BE WARNED.
y u won dey put sand for pple garri for dis city na, if hin lyk make hin marry 10 wifes so far luv don dey btw dem no wahala besides dont know d ability nd managerial skills of a man is a function of his ability to manage many women widout itch bur pls dont let my wife see dis o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kbs468:

For where? Any bashing wey you go give, no b me go get am oo

But e go good sef make you do d bashing so dat indirectly na 70% of our principal officers 4 Golden City u go dey refer to and I go like see how dey go react

In case you wan know, see d list below

LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
Johndanny
Sent4rina
Amodu
Lonngmann
Katerine7
Prindu et al

But if you insist say na me you wan bash, then wait till Tuesday night or after Tuesday night grin grin grin
I still de look for 3D.. But make una remember say the sky is BLUE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
DTOBS:

Of the greatest gbagba
of the greatest gbogbo....
make una dey bobo una sef, na person wey neva go anoda person papa farm bfor go talk say no farm big reach hin own papa farm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
CROBBOY:

I do not understand what is actually a problem here unless you are uncomfortable with the number itself.

Provided it was sent to you by NYSC (if you paid the 3K) and it matches what is on your Dashboard, then your problem is as good as Dangote's financial problems grin
dat one too dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
Congratulations to my bby,BoboLil......if it's still in order o and to other great Lions and Lionesses...Thumbs up!!!
It's not easy.
your face don turn gold for golden city... Very scarce... Hw re u doin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
poshboots:
Hello Guys,

Please I want to know if its still possible to register for the NYSC 2016 batch A now and How i can register. I have tried to register online using the link on the www.nysc.gov.ng website but the link provided on the page does not work so i dont know if there is another link i can use or how i can go about it because i am not in naija now.

Thank you
I tink its portal.nysc.gov.ng bur i guessed ur question must hav been answered
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
hardie14:
sisterhood of lyf
sisterhood ke? No bring da one com dis city o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
ottalo:
In a rural program for farmers, a female TV reporter seeking the main cause of Mad Cow disease, arranged for an interview with a farmer who might have some theories on the matter.

This “TRUE” interview went as follows:
The lady reporter: “I am here to collect information on the possible sources of Mad Cow Disease. Can you offer any reason for this disease?”

The farmer stared at the reporter and said: “Did you know that a bull mounts a cow only once a year?"

Reporter: (obviously embarrassed): “Well, sir, that's a new piece of information but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow disease?”

Farmer: “Miss, did you know that we milk a cow twice a day?”

Reporter: “Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point?”

Farmer: “I am getting to the point, Miss.” “Just imagine, if I was playing with your breasts twice a day... and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't YOU get mad?”

THE TV INTERVIEW WAS NEVER AIRED.
lol... Dat farmer dey on point, tru talk tru talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.