Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,745 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3438102 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
dominion92:
Congratulations amodu, wish you the very best in life.

Wa fi se nkan're

Don't mind my yoruba

Thanks our wife

AMIN OOOO

It can't bbe said better than that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
dominion92:

Have a blessed day, promise not to stress myself
I trust you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
dominion92:

Have a blessed day, promise not to stress myself
I trust you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2015
FTC is not the birth right of some people. grin
I hope they know themselves
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2015
amodu:
FTC is not the birth right of some people. grin

I hope they know themselves

grin grin grin grin grin
We gave you as a convocation gift
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Armynu:

Thinking of something... But will decline mentioning for now... Will quite soon.

Make hay while the sun is till shining...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Morning folks..........Johndanny and Amryu,how are you guys
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
arcnomec:

I've been looking for you

Where art thou go grin shocked grin?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hi everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
dominion92:

I've been looking for you

Where art thou go grin shocked grin?

Oh! fairest maiden , I have been indispose for quite sometime now....
How is thou,par chance we could meet here later in the day to savour this place with our ink....
Get thy ink ready,for we shall grace this land with our noble presence..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by datigbogirl: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
greatestman:
One Lady from Facebook said, their will be only 2 batches next year that she heard from NYSC officials from NYSC pre- orientation.
I keep wondering if this lady is existing in another Nigeria or maybe she is suffering from Malaria. It is possible to have two batches next year but that pre- orientation she mentioned make me not to believe her at all.

Lol @ malaria, there is actually pre-orientation in d nysc timetable so she may be right afterall.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
dominion92:

grin grin grin grin grin We gave you as a convocation gift
grin grin grin grin quite generous of you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good afternoon all, any latest update
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
arcnomec:

Oh! fairest maiden , I have been indispose for quite sometime now....
How is thou,par chance we could meet here later in the day to savour this place with our ink....
Get thy ink ready,for we shall grace this land with our noble presence..

How are you feeling now?

Thou is fine ooo grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
amodu:

grin grin grin grin quite generous of you

How's your convocation going?

Keep our rice ooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ojeifo12:

Good afternoon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ojeifo12:

Don't think there's any information but let's ask DTOBS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
dominion92:

Don't think there's any information but let's ask DTOBS
Nothing as of now....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

Lol @ malaria, there is actually pre-orientation in d nysc timetable so she may be right afterall.
Yea there is pre orientation on NYSC website but it always come after the orientation program of a certain batch and before the orientation of the next batch. So in summary,the lady can not be correct because batch B'15 hasn't finish their orientation course as the stream II just enter camp yesterday for inec to release such statement.
cc:greatestman
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by datigbogirl: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
DTOBS:

Yea there is pre orientation on NYSC website but it always come after the orientation program of a certain batch and before the orientation of the next batch. So in summary,the lady can not be correct because batch B'15 hasn't finish their orientation course as the stream II just enter camp yesterday for inec to release such statement.

she may have heard about d pre-orientation during d begining of d timetable for dr batch dats around july 2015.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
DTOBS:
Good day citizens of golden city....
From the stable of the current affairs department of Radio,Television and NOA we're bringing to your viewing/hearing a programme titled 'Describe how your state is'. This production is all about every member of the golden city residing in various part of the country (Nigeria) to tell us (the PCMs in the house) a little about their state that we might probably won't know as many PCMs are having difficulty in choosing their posting state. Tell us,about the economic situation of your state,opportunities that opens,the social life of the state and every other things you make think worthy of saying about your state.
Finally,their commencement of this production is based on the acceptance of it by the great citizen of golden city.
So if you're ready,just hit the like button and the DG shall kick the ball rolling from his state of residence.
cc: LogoDwhiz
Armynu
Kbs468
Amodu
Omolola1
Airstarkane
greatestman
kuchikau
johndanny
dominion92
Sent4rina
yanabasse
spanishmario
Just one like for this intended production? does it mean that golden city citizens do not want it?
On this propose production,we now have 4likes which is still very low compare to the population of the golden city. To the president,can we continue with this production (remember that it will involve all citizen in the sense that every PCM in the city will say something about his/her state) without having 3/4 of the population consent?
If yes,kindly communicate such to my office sire.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
datigbogirl:

she may have heard about d pre-orientation during d begining of d timetable for dr batch dats around july 2015.
maybe,but she is not correct all the same because NYSC has said it categorically that next year is gonna have 3batches and batch A tentatively will be between Feb/mar...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hey..watz new...any update??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Letz wait 4 d time table n we knw wie we r going...bt z lyk batch A16 z feb/mar...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by datigbogirl: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
DTOBS:

maybe,but she is not correct all the same because NYSC has said it categorically that next year is gonna have 3batches and batch A tentatively will be between Feb/mar...

I thought what I heard was dat there'll be 3batches next year tentatively with d first batch starting by feb/march if d 3batches comes through
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Godsglory4: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
EMPOWERMENT FOR NYSC!!!
Are you a Youth Corp member?
Or Do you know any NYSC Member?
Still Serving or finished serving?
Are u still thinking about what is next?
And you want to start something now so that you will not join the "ALREADY SATURATED LABOUR MARKET".
Then, keep Saturday, 28th November, 2015 OPEN as massive NYSC Empowerment Scheme will rock the City of Lagos.
Venue: Prestigious Eagle Hall 21/23, Aromire Avenue, off Allen Bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 10am prompt.
For IV and Seat Reservation: Send/whatsapp "Reserve" with your Name, Phone no. & Gender to o8185760468. (Limited IV & Seat Reservation available).
Gate Fee: FREE but strictly by Invitation.
Opportunity is missed by most CORPERS because it is dressed in Uniform & looks like work!

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sadiqabba2020: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls wen ï§ the batch A16 will start preparing for camp.?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
arcnomec:
my Oga i just de like say i no dey.. How ur side?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
johndanny:
my Oga i just de like say i no dey.. How ur side?

Fine my brother.......How is your day going?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
DTOBS:

Guy you Don chop INEC money BA
How your day going?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
dominion92:

How's your convocation going?

Keep our rice ooooooo

Preparation in top gear.

Since virtually everything have become wireless, be rest assured that you'll receive your rice 'wirelessly'. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
greatestman:

Guy you Don chop INEC money BA How your day going?
How My day has been fine and yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.