Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3380078 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

lol, lucky you
Blushing... I know ryt
Page 1504 dedicated to Husby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
lol, lucky you
Blushing... I know ryt
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fkforyou:
Okay, now that it remains 29 days to go let me stick around.

Okay guys whats going on here? we should be expecting CUL in 2 weeks right?

Exactly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oyehomie:

Y u con dey shout nah...i no tell u say u dey bobo yourself before? Ask bobolil nah...plus nah fraih no be frais..
no mind am, hin dey call fraih frais, my guy don dey confuse, I just dey imagine hw e go dey feel now, kai ko easy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Pinkyberry2(f): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kuronima:
People is it still possible to influence NYSC postings through long legs in this era

I was gallivanting today and when a nice car stopped at my hangout to fix a tyre. While his driver was at work, I got into a conversation with the occupant which lead to NYSC. Next thing I know the old man is making a call to someone in Abuja that one of his kids is going for NYSC and asking if he is still in charge of posting. The phone was handed over to me and I was instructed to send my name, institution, CUN, and state options. Though I had all that info I told him I didn't so he told me to text the details when I get home. Said I would but after discussing with Mother, she's skeptical so I haven't sent that message.
there's nothing to be scared of.. you have nothing to loose if he is not asking for any form of payment.. just send him the details... influencing it is still very possible till the call up letter is officially made available..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybiz007(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fraiser:
dont mind him jare sweetie pie, hin too dey drink plenty bobo dis days
Woman wrapper! FYI, we gather dey together for KD
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kuronima:
People is it still possible to influence NYSC postings through long legs in this era

I was gallivanting today and when a nice car stopped at my hangout to fix a tyre. While his driver was at work, I got into a conversation with the occupant which lead to NYSC. Next thing I know the old man is making a call to someone in Abuja that one of his kids is going for NYSC and asking if he is still in charge of posting. The phone was handed over to me and I was instructed to send my name, institution, CUN, and state options. Though I had all that info I told him I didn't so he told me to text the details when I get home. Said I would but after discussing with Mother, she's skeptical so I haven't sent that message.

Do you know the man?

If he truly has the long leg needed to help, I don't think the person needs the states you chose.
I believe he wants to post you to a new state regardless of what you chose.
CUN is enough to do whatever he wants to do.

'Runs' is quite hard this time around. Tried it myself and I was told "Can't be influenced except my DG himself"
But then, I know anything is possible.
But it's just harder than before this time around

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oyehomie:

Eheheh...nd i laffff....fraiser..inlaw inlaw u do gud o....Babe i won go freshen up now...tonight fo rossy..by d tym i com bak con meet dat dinner con knack dat foreign wine wey i bring cm frm China....o boi ma tu speak in tongue remain be daat...lol

Tnx babe....to bathroom straight... Whistling dey go with ma mouth...
na my jeje I dey now o, u dey call me for ur home matter, nd u no say I no dey waka alone, na me nd trouble dey waka, anyway make I shal dey reason my sis sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol...omo I dey here tey tey..o, I bin just dey low key. Infact If you check earlier pages you go see my moniker. I dey this thread since last year.

Wetin people dey yarn no consign me, (because it was not what I was intrested in) na him make me lock up.

Ask logowhiz.

So how far with this CUL ish.?

I can attest to it.

Btw, what interests you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
*enters GC in a convoy of TVS motorcycle* before entering ma mentions,lemme hail of y'all in advance and in arrears.
First of all I'm tired of coming evry other day to express hw much I've missed y'all due to circumstances beyond my control,MTN keeps 'stealing' my subscription bt I don port to Etisalat,fone also giving me its own headache,of recent no light and no fuel,in short am tired of this country like Nigeria,hopefully people like 'us' will take us to the land of Utopia,queue at the filling station today was war,but thank God I got some litres of fuel,what's the latest concerning NYSC fa,I've been uninformed as regards that,hope say we are still marching in March? Happy new month to y'all,I love y'all with the love I have for jollof rice,love y'all ma swithearts more
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lossus:
NL nysc thread is hot and moving fast, facebook nysc group too, the watsapp own I'm in is all hot and busy ....Heat everywhere; on land, online, .......Hope some orientation camps have A/c cuz I can't stay anywhere without A/c this period angry grin

Na OYO u dey

Overcrowded rooms with no proper form of ventilation. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
dejiconde:
cry cry cry cry cry cry *crying and rolling on d floor*
see dis man o, na cry den dey take propose to woman? If u lyk go role ontop tree, katrine7 see d man wey won marry u o, hin no even sabi hw to take better words make woman happy, na only to dey cry cry hin sabi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by cupidsarrow(f): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Hello Cupidsarrow, still waiting for your arrow to strike me. cheesy wink

Lol. Twill be sent over soon wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sweating profusely....Hope u re gud babe..kisses her forehead..lemme get u a water.....singin dey go...Qutyjoice proves dat nt all pwetty oranges re 'beeeeed'.. Untouched..jst for Oyeh...lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Blushing... I know ryt
Page 1504 dedicated to Husby
Thumbs up babe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fraiser:
na my jeje I dey now o, u dey call me for ur home matter, nd u no say I no dey waka alone, na me nd trouble dey waka, anyway make I shal dey reason my sis sha
No mind d guy jawe..he jst dey praise u ni nah...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
cupidsarrow:

Lol. Twill be sent over soon wink
cheesy
Please do, can't wait

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chisophia hw was ur day? Beautiful ones lyk u shud not b among d crowd, oya come nd sit down by my side here, I hav reserved a VIP sit for u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol...omo I dey here tey tey..o, I bin just dey low key. Infact If you check earlier pages you go see my moniker. I dey this thread since last year.

Wetin people dey yarn no consign me, (because it was not what I was intrested in) na him make me lock up.

So how far with this CUL ish.?
Ooooo..rilly? He jst did...nottn much abt d cul o..we stl dey wait ni o....plus wettn interest u o....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

she dey category of ur prospective concubine abi
hmmm concubine ke? Even if u put hand for my mouth sef I no go talk wetin dey my mind
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wey-in 4 dat Niccur
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
jayloms:
... undecided
Bro!
What's good?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
jubrealguy:
baba, I know I'd never regret taking you in when you had nowhere to sleep

lol... U sha lyk to dey remind me of d past sha, nawa o...anyway as u too don pour water for grand bfor, u suppose waka on cold soil, we go sort everytin out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Bro!

What's good?

U safe man!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oyehomie:

Laffin in spanish...ahahkahakshah...why re u rollin nah..wettn du u? Fraiser abef safe him o....katerine7 re u not seeing ds?
if hin lyk make hin turn himsef to wall gecko make hin dey role ontop celling, i no send am, na hin hand work hin dey chop
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
justified10:
change channel to Africa magic Yoruba na...

shey u don buy ur bumshort abi make I deliver b for u?
u deliver in abk??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
spixytinxy:
ehn ehn, bt y
babe me... Oh sorry my babe... Oh sorry my friend, help me ask am d why o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
spixytinxy:
na only me my husband trust ooo, e no trust u
na still d same tin we dey talk, if hin don trust u no wahala, na make hin just trust one of us b koko, we no get wahala b dat
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good evening my people of Golden City

Its a great pleasure to know that this city still stands strong and continues to make "MEANINGFUL" progress in-spite of the prevailing absence of certain citizens of the city. All these wouldn't have been possible without the immense contributions of you all. I completely lack adequate words to express my profound gratitude. Bravo!

To all those that had my Mentions and contributed to it, from my sweetheart (SC31 - you are truly a faithful woman) to Oyehomie my Paddy, KBS468, the President, Rukkyola (the comic who live her entire life regreting not having me instead), Fraiser, Fraih, Spinxytinxy, Drjoshua2000 (I hope right), and all other important persons (FORGIVE ME I AM RUNNING OUT OF NAMES NOW), thank you all. The greatest challenge I have now is the time to reply all of you as time is not a luxury I can afford.

In my quest to make meaningful use of my time (barring the NYSC deliberate effort to incubate us with a serial chain of frustrations), I decided to take up a new job which has been very demanding (although rewarding as well). This and some other things had unanimously been responsible for my consistent absence relegating me to background observations.

Due to the concerns of my absence, I promise to be available during the evenings even if it is for an hour. All questions, comments, information or suggestions that requires me attention, please just tag me and I promise to respond to them within this time frame. Thanks for your usual love.

I would love to Specially thank BoboLIL for the daily updates and quote. It really keeps me on track in terms of timing and preparation in anticipation of the journey into Mental Slavery (Called Service Year). Nevertheless, I think you have to effect a correction in the last line of that writing given the fact a greater fraction of the writing accompanies the daily updates. Something like: FOR THOSE OF US WHO FORGETTING IS OUR HOBBY [b] ...Sorry I did not have time to verify the exact combo of words used. Thanks for the good work Brother, e no easy (in PSquare's Voice)

I LOVE YOU ALL!

[b] BUT MY PEOPLE, WETIN DEY SHELE NA? HOPE SAY UNA COMPLETE UNA REGISTRATION BEFORE DEM CLOSE THEIR PORTAL? HAFA WITH CUL NA, ANY NEWS

cc:

LogoDWhiz
Armynu
kbs468
greatestman
kuchikau
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabasee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
OmoAlhaja7
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPos
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Merle
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
Spixytinxy
Missmossy
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
Jimab
mapsmatician
Nothin2lose
lakad4u
chinwe87
Dchiefpriest
IghravweIG
ShesAgem
Nony1
Christdonasco
mapsmatician
Abbie25
Oluwanimoduroti1
Princessisabel
nathoneal
Justified19
Serial
abdulmumini60
Beckytee
Mykunlex
Holawalea
Addilelgi
girlvyn
Prinzey
danidon08
shubs
FleetRider
gigales
ChuxMyk
tuffpivot
waiess
MemphisDepay
boboLIL
chumaster
trublood
WinningSun
Leriebloom
kweenzie
ogochukwu67
stephano100
Oyehomie
Essont
Peterveo
Babalumi
Okitaiji
Kapable75
Olasum
Missprudence
Jombojombo
froshniccur
Emmyviva
Jaloms
Jamesdman
MissOyin
greet66
StarryV
Olatmercy
natty870
Talkingboy
Ojah1
segun5A
Jung
iphemam
Heizenberg
Marcusinah
CaptainKool15
Woke4all
officialEGO
adusco
babz2
budosky
sonymsx16
Sweetyie
Kaywiluv
girlsupersonic
Matthew4u
SimAshley
sadamzy
andersonho
dayowunmi
Alhassanu
Ezechinwa
MisterDemola
Osuagwu4
hardicted
mummysgirl
Teeboy15
Ovipoet
cent91
lad01
Shedrackamarachi
Eduwalter
Omichael0
Bglow002
samam69
jummiekay
Rrankdonga
skinnybleed
ernestereri00
otugbem
kennygee18
samju100
raylord
ejiterib
npn001
Deeaka
biosepeter1
francomekus
chigsboss
Odiagabros
blessu1
Stanee
ngoziigwe
Centk
Chukzyfcb
SC31
Bobsonline
Getikebusy
Munpark
dscript
Chizzycherish
Aghans
Misblah
Joebases
Raymondson
Madamspeaker
Opeyemi224
Prinzey
bulakos25
labienyce
tambivi
Ohiz2007
Opuorudave
bolagabriella
sexysapphire
Enouwem
Olasola
Jhenny
moh85
fabulicious
Laramite
Themmy90
legaxi
oyxah
Asapcymg
Zhul001
gigdfhjjhvc
Katerine
prindu
Vinneyville
Omesbrit
CROBBOY
Fraiser
bunmiann
ABBI
nnadozieopara
Akorangela
debbiesnazzy
tiipie
Rukkyola
RETROSHAWTY
shammak
LauraNicky
omobs
kbmanuel
craziebone
Derel
phinity318
flamingsword1
gracile
Anyi2
hearkenwunmi
dotmaxp
Obajemj
bhankyskillz
lexzzy
Adizsmith
Julidab
onyii255
daudae1
tosinaa
smileeey
Katerine7
qrymz
teeblaze23
hotman0095
Iggyok
Johnklein
undisputedk
eaglevision
PEZMAN
nzeboss
Xhiss
Ofisa247
OmichealO
LordNapier
xpac01
tunex23
Abbeyunique2
gearcoin
Essien7666
handsomejulee
kintomadit
Dudecollins
ayosco2008
Splendidmercy
Swagifted
labienyce
Johniewalker
Tiwa101
Ashkenking
bharyur2103
FASH23
sarFaKKy
LovesonBlezz
mariomakez
xtianh
Aghans
Brimmie
Classic90
Whiteman1808
dejiconde
LeoFish92
Sbrainy
tolzy90
donem
n3rve
Prof30
walexz02
hadukwu1007
bakaredc
remioshy
tmtech
jayloms
larrycoal5212
agroronnie
AMINDA
drjoshua2000
Chizzycherish
Smartins1
jonsnow92
Karlriz
blacknewton
rhykel
Hardie14
tyore
Kuronima
samunosuke
Harmony222
Rahmone
SomebodysMrs
dotmanxp
Qutyjoice
Stainlink
Girlyesosae
Mrgentletouch
FolabiBret
Coded06
Ajayimicheal
Moete
Osgilliant
tjmc
Kalimera101
Princhina
Engrz
Chigsboss
tobikay01
Garule01
Eddykisses1
Slapsticker
Bumski10

"Borrowed from KBS468"

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
jayloms:

U safe man!
Lol. I know I am.
Hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Hehehe.....Sha sit down. And welcome to d dinning..... Serving him Fried Rice and Jollof Rice topping it with Fried chicken....Pls pass me that Glass cup...Tanks baby....Topping it with his Chinese wine(Aint fake o)
wait o na wine ur husband dey drink ontop fud?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oyehomie:

You noo c am nah? Lol....... No be katerine7 again nah spixytinxy...make oga kbs468 catch u o
hin no even no wia hin dey go sef? Katrine7 see d scammer wey talk sey hin won marry u o, hin dey disturb anoda woman wife for outside, but wait o hw u dey follow am talk sef, hin mouth no dey smell sepe if una dey talk?, na decent man lyk me go fit u o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.