Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3379777 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
joebases:
All I see is a thread that has lost its taste and essence but now laden with childish jokes and so called fun. It pains me to scroll through pages seeking for lost info but find just nothing.
mehn e b lyk say dis pple wey dey para don go plan am for one secret meetin ni o. Abeg na childish joke I dey o bfor una come meet me wit double barrel
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
if u won get correct teaching u will need to com nd stay at ur broda's house for two weeks
Two weeks for what now? Don't worry Oyeh shd do d rest.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

We're to go see my bro n sist U know, n It's as if Sist no dey around n Bro dey Spixytinxy joint......Shd we stay at home den? Main reason y I didn't prepare anything.
Oooh...dats tru though...av u calld dem? Nd I'm gettn famished alreadi o...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
FolabiBret:

Boss mi, I dey okay o. D day has been trotting-off real good. Urs?
d day has been rosy baba
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
d day has been rosy baba
Inlaw nah...wat i dooo...u av nt been seen ma mentions ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bukish21:

Shey u av nt seen it b4 ni undecided. When are we gonna se bayi.....
Very soon dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Janejoanjohn you really do not know how to air your views even though they might be right...... Where were you when we were discussing about the Nigerian economy?,you always just want to find faults and its not nice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Yea sis, only God buh we have to show Him that we are determined.
I remembered after ma high school, I have forfeit ma first admission n say back for 5yr,juat to raise money, then going back to school when most of ma high school mate are done schooling, then graduating wen most of dem are already working, it can be really frustrating buh on a second thought, some are dead too!
These experiences made me strong, I started looking out for myself at a young age, buh not everyone is strong, it can break some people, it can make em go astray, that's why we have to encourage one another, pass the message of hope, be our brothers keeper. It'd not how long buh how well. God will never give us burdens that we can't carry.
Now I understand why I always regarded you with so much respect. You're the realest MVP on this thread.
God bless you real good.
If I had not given you guys a wake up call,would we have being inspired this afternoon
Focus on the message and not the messenger.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:
..,.na way u won dey use ur talent be dat abi? Ehnnn...tell me now o....na hw many babe u don c or read me write poem for....?....i no wettn i du u o....if u no call person gbewudani u go call am player...hmmm..if i catch u..brimmie or spixytinxy noo gree deliva u frm m o.
Baby Na dem get dere mouth o, mk dem yarn anything(lol)..... Don't stop dem from calling yu names abeg, ofcourse the only reason I kip loving yu more n more z bcz of those names.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
SC31:
Janejoanjohn you really do not know how to air your views even though they might be right...... Where were you when we were discussing about the Nigerian economy?,you always just want to find faults and its not nice
I'm sorry dear that I couldn't contribute to that topic reason being it had been obscured by hundred pages of irrelevant poo,my time is too valuable to keep on scrolling and scrolling til I can find something useful to say.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Oooh...dats tru though...av u calld dem? Nd I'm gettn famished alreadi o...
Unable to reach dem jawie....Dnt worry we cn go dere next tym...What shd I prepare for yu hun?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
smileeey:
correct it and stop screaming like a baby
lol... Na who tell u say i no b baby, me wey still dey use diapers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bukish21:

Av misd u. I saw Gbenga ystday, he came for his cert too.
I don miss u gan, hp u were able to get ur cert, any news abt d ID card we need in camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Ahhh...iyen lagbara o....me i kno gbo o...lol...a woman being like a man? I won't support dat o.....
Lol, it had no power jor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Tanx for your contribution, many are frustrated, the 20s is posing a big problem for em, it's evident in d way they talk n live, always on the edge.
Some of us our parent suffer so much to send us to school, while some have to see em selves through sch. Then after that, getting a job becomes an uphill task, no fund to even kick up ur own business, it really disheartening.
I remember when I got out from sch, I decided to get a job to keep ma self busy before nysc, mehn I waka tire, then a secondary sch called me for interview, I went through all the necessary interview n protocols, the principal started acting funny(all because am looking for a job), calling me at odd hours and all sorts, I got tired and use the little money I had then to buy some stuff n sell. That experience got me thinking wah about ppl with no money, how do they cope.
This is a phase when many ppl go astray, I implore every one of us, as we go for our service year, it's not all about the fun, it's a tough world out there, don't live up to ppl expectations, don't compare your life with odas, (it's frustrating seeing your friends that has made it big, so u ll only add to your frustration) set your own goals and live up to your own expectations.
na wetin we don know bfor u dey tell us jor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

I guess this is where I have to end it with you now because I'm a Man that won't go against my words again

But to advise to take to heart what Smileeey told you earlier on about exploring the internet

And the following are very good guides that you can even refer once again to your friends that things are much more easier than you originally told them.

1. See the below 1st pix? Just click on any of 0, 1, 2, 3, etc inside the open/closed bracket ( ). ie (0) on your current NYSC A16 thread down below the page and straight up, you would be taken to the current trending topics on the front page of Nairaland without stressing yourself for whatever info you so desired that are not present here

And 0 inside the open/closed bracket ( ) , ie clicking (0) actually leads you to the most recent of them all.

2. You see the second pix? That one Means that you can search for any info that is not necessarily on the front page ever before. That one is the space provided with the word SEARCH written by the RHS located just under the LOGOUT (ALL) Column

And if not satisfied with what you got? Then an option to google it is presented to you again instead of going out of the same A16 thread and typing your search word again separately.

3. Why not always refer to portal.nysc.org.ng that you used in your registration for everything you need about NYSC?

4. You can as well use @nysc_ng for all your questions if you can mail them

I HOPE THIS HELPS BECAUSE IT IS COMING TO YOU FROM MY LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING OVER TIME NI OO

So that I would be able to impart a similar knowledge on the potential children that I would be treating in my PPA if eventually it would be a school

And I would gladly do that with patience and understanding in an anger,-suppressed mindset full of unquestionsble forgiving spirit. GRACIAS
Thanks for educating me,I'm not a tech guru so I'm wondering how you miraculously expected me to know all this.I'm not your enemy...soo gbo??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Lol, it had no power jor
Ok o..if u said so ooo....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Oyeh mi dey church jawie, he's not like dem Fraiser(Brother) n CO...
na who tell u say I no dey go church me wey b choir master for my church
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

cheesy

I knew you didn't read my post.

I was referring to those that insult us.
So, if they could insult us, they shouldn't feel bad if I also throw shades at them.
What's good for the goose is also good for gander.

They can't just come in and start insulting everybody anyhow. This is a family, we defend ourselves.

Peace
ride on baba, I dey ur back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:
*kisses*
*kisses back* :*:*:*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
Now I understand why I always regarded you with so much respect. You're the realest MVP on this thread.
God bless you real good.
If I had not given you guys a wake up call,would we have being inspired this afternoon
Focus on the message and not the messenger.

Tanx JaneJoanJohn.
RESPECT!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

I guess this is where I have to end it with you now because I'm a Man that won't go against my words again

But to advise to take to heart what Smileeey told you earlier on about exploring the internet

And the following are very good guides that you can even refer once again to your friends that things are much more easier than you originally told them.

1. See the below 1st pix? Just click on any of 0, 1, 2, 3, etc inside the open/closed bracket ( ). ie (0) on your current NYSC A16 thread down below the page and straight up, you would be taken to the current trending topics on the front page of Nairaland without stressing yourself for whatever info you so desired that are not present here

And 0 inside the open/closed bracket ( ) , ie clicking (0) actually leads you to the most recent of them all.

2. You see the second pix? That one Means that you can search for any info that is not necessarily on the front page ever before. That one is the space provided with the word SEARCH written by the RHS located just under the LOGOUT (ALL) Column

And if not satisfied with what you got? Then an option to google it is presented to you again instead of going out of the same A16 thread and typing your search word again separately.

3. Why not always refer to portal.nysc.org.ng that you used in your registration for everything you need about NYSC?

4. You can as well use @nysc_ng for all your questions if you can mail them

I HOPE THIS HELPS BECAUSE IT IS COMING TO YOU FROM MY LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING OVER TIME NI OO

So that I would be able to impart a similar knowledge on the potential children that I would be treating in my PPA if eventually it would be a school

And I would gladly do that with patience and understanding in an anger,-suppressed mindset full of unquestionsble forgiving spirit. GRACIAS
Always happy to read your comments here seriously, kudos to your effort.....1000likes
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Unable to reach dem jawie....Dnt worry we cn go dere next tym...What shd I prepare for yu hun?
Ahhh..yeah....Semo with eforiro ..jst like u used tu prepare it....yummy...i won't mind dat o......i will help blend sm friuts too...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
na who tell u say I no dey go church me wey b choir master for my church
Hun? for where?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
na wetin we don know bfor u dey tell us jor
I know, we all know it, buh ma dear knowing is not just enough.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Ok o..if u said so ooo....
See gbagaun....*it has n not it had jor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Ahhh..yeah....Semo with eforiro ..jst like u used tu prepare it....yummy...i won't mind dat o......i will help blend sm friuts too...
Best hobby, dnt worry done in a jiffy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
spixytinxy:
no problem my customer daada, ponmo wld b ready
kai dis gal enh, u know serious o, after den d interlectuals don advise us to dey discuss mature man nd woman matter, u still dey talk about ponmo kika, nawa for u o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

See gbagaun....*it has n not it had jor
Don't worry babe...ur gbagaun is Gud wif me...u av corrected it though... Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Something to get you exercising your brain.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Best hobby, dnt worry done in a jiffy
Alryt
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

No not true. It's the normal procedure oo. You can even ask any B15 CM that you know on NL thread. I even remembered when is it Hilsocial? Or most of the regular monikers sha were saying that 'so people have even started seeing there state of posting on their CUL' just about 2-3 days b4 they were eventually asked to go print theirs ONLINE for those who paid for it.

@ topealonso copy that?
that is how its suppose to be

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.