Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3379950 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by swagifted(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
sabatok:

in as much I respect the views of every individual on this thread...voting for the most controversial won't b meaningful but taking a bold step of making each seconds u spend on this thread profitable. engaging in making wives(which am less concerned) might be fun but too much of it can b alarming. If I don't comment on ur this thread doesn't mean v bin away but felt 80% post of wify husby post is of no concern. INVEST YOUR TIME WHEN YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.
Keywords- "making wives" .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Help me ask am o, he wan join head.
babe oya tell me 201 reasons why I shud not put a diamond ring in ur finger, If u can tell me, den I will back out

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:
Qutybabe...dinner nko...aren't we gonna eat? D worms in me are complaining already o
Baby kpele jor. The food is almost done
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
DTOBS:

OK! I was wondering where the founding members were! ThankGod you re around...

Am good sire and you?

I only comment when their is a need, if not I just observed what is happening here...
The new set of guys here take it all (BoboLiL (my iron eater).. Even you, you don't comments lately... It is only Kbs468, and LogoDWhiz are trying.. I just bought a pair of tennis shoe and 2 shorts yesterday from Jos, that is the only things I bought with respect to camp..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraih:

My dear, I'm fully back, I made a trip And network wasnt fair with me where I went to. sad Thanks Hunnie. kiss

Moved to tears.... Hmmm
Your comment almost moved Me to embarassed
Thanks DTOBS kiss

LoL cheesy
Never studied anything Peotry... To me also, you are a motivator! Ama follow back asap smiley
Eyah....Atleast ya back n fyn......Freshest.....I love yr new DP

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
you mean my SC31 she is doin very fyn, she will soon b back from Los Angeles, she went dia to hav some rest
wowww..extent my greetings to her...

meanwhile, allow chommieblaq to begrin Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatestman:

I only comment when their is a need, if not I just observed what is happening here...
The new set of guys here take it all (BoboLiL (my iron eater).. Even you, you don't comments lately... It is only Kbs468, and LogoDWhiz are trying.. I just bought a pair of tennis shoe and 2 shorts yesterday from Jos, that is the only things I bought with respect to camp..
Yea...I didn't comment much of late cos nothing requires it!

Shopping don start niyen?grin How much did the tennis shoe cost? and is it rubber or leather?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Spanishmario:
Chai! have missed alot shocked
Chai Finance Minister! No wonder the Nigerian Economy mellowed out and that also affected our Revenue Generation here in Golden City oo grin

Good to see your Breaklight again Bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
babe oya tell me 201 reasons why I shud not put a diamond ring in ur finger, If u can tell me, den I will back out
Just one of the 201s... *in cythian Morgan voice*... she is taking...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

Seriously I guess the majority complaining then out of fear would have been vindicated by now.

I remembered when I even told someone that I actually saw mine and printed it out during the preparatory period for B15 then

Only to come across 'No Admission offered yet' response whenever I tried again in an attempt to confirm there experiences.

So I had to advise them to remain calm but still, some never believed that it won't cause them trouble oo but because of other media contacts and the kind of information being shared nauw which always make them become jittery na.

And some even came here to argue what is not ooo.
Lol...seriously i almost developed hypert den o...seein hw ppl were fidgetn..bt summoned up courage... Nw i tnk God av nt paid 7k
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:
Qutybabe...dinner nko...aren't we gonna eat? D worms in me are complaining already o
inlaw u go lyk fud o, u b glutton?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
inlaw u go lyk fud o, u b glutton?
Ahahaaa...i resemble glutton ni....i no play with ma 3 square meal o...e shey...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Hmmmm...dis u did wen u saw bukkyadeyemi 's post o..u kno.... U actually used d word 'sane'...d only sane person..dats kinda tu much of an airing out.
I don't quite understand what you just typed...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Baby kpele jor. The food is almost done
Oook..so wat re we eatn?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

I don agree 2go husband o. By d say when are we having 2go children?
Children no b d priority jawe....but we will discuss it later...a year after weddin, we can start workin on dat babe...lets use ds year to prepare d ground for dem nd strengthen our love
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
I don't quite understand what you just typed...
Alryt
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:
Oook..so wat re we eatn?
Boiled yam with Fried egg....In a jiffy pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Lol...Yeah.. Operation by all means has been fruitful so far o...went for morning raid after d Summit ..hope u did tu? Observer lol

Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
Finally!!!!.....a sane person here.when I joined this thread and I made my reservations known,they said they were only trying to make it fun and lively.. I mean, don't you all have your private whatsapp and bbm for that..ok,even if we want to while away time pending when the CUL ,how about discussing our hopes, plans and aspirations for our service year.personally, I hope I'll be able to make an impact wherever I'm posted to..check out Ese Oruru story,not one person's talked about it here,the additional40 marks added by JAMB nko, and other important issues affecting our youth today,Biko when will the leaders of tomorrow rise up and realise that now is the time to start preparing. yes,we need to unwind. that has been our Nigerians mentality, rather than rising up to take a stand, we would rather go to the beer palour or play ps3 ,after all I cannot comman kill myself untop Nigeria's issues.And the cycle continues...Nigeria youths,wake the he'll up!
I'm not going to cc anybody except crobboy, Biko let him not masturbate on my mention.. I'm out!
Thank you so much for the MENTION. Its so nice to know you "care" for people like me. Although this your thoughts aligned to MASTURBATION makes me wonder if that usually is your source of consolation when faced with issues like this undecided

To say the WHOLE TRUTH, your suggestions and that of BukkyAdeyemi as regards tailoring our discussions to issues that partains to Human Resource Development, Entrepreneurship, setting standards and leaving behind indelible footprints that impart the lives of our successors (the younger generations as you call them) and others are among the most INSPIRING COMMENTS I have read through in recent times. The major challenge is that you girls provided such advice in a condescending manner.

Obviously, If you girls had been CIVILIZED ENOUGH as you claim to be (no offense please), in your association with people in a Group or Union or people of higher authority than you with respect to correcting them or changing their predominant BELIEFS, experience should have taught you something known as CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - Criticism where you start by LOOKING FOR and APPLAUDING the POSITIVE aspect before politely expressing your disagreement with certain aspect of their lives.

This is because, nobody (not even you girls) will be GLAD or EXCITED to take a correction from someone who makes a Public Exhibition or Humiliation of your Personality for sake of trying to advice you. The hurt and resentment that will stir up inside of you from the humiliation will overwhelm your willingness to accept being wrong in the first place let alone, imbibing the supposed correction.

Frankingly speaking, during the initial phase of my personal and capacity development many years ago, I USED ACT EXACTLY LIKE YOU GIRLS - Trying to compel EVERYONE around me to shift from this MEDIOCRE mentality that have been ingrained into us (Black People) through slavery from time immemorial which is responsible for the predicaments we are facing as a nation

I ONLY LATER DISCOVERED THAT EVERYONE CAN'T AND WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. NO MATTER HOW WE STRIVE, WORK, LEARN, PLAN, PRAY, OR EVEN MANIPULATE THINGS:

1. Not everyone will become successful. Some just have to stay low to become a source of inspiration to others.

2. Not everyone will become as wealthy as Dangote (some people have to be POOR so they can accept the offer of risking their lives on roads, sea, etc so as to deliver Dangote's products elsewhere). Some people have already predetermined within themselves not to be wealthy at all in order to maintain status quo.

3. Not everyone will become a nation's President/Prime Minister/King/Queen/etc at once or before death. If that happens, who will become the subordinate to take instructions to execute them for the benefit of others?

THE MORALE OF MY WRITING IS, YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO TAKE AND ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE (even in this city) WHOSE MINDS ARE FIXED ON WHAT THEY KNOW AND BELIEVE, AND NOT EVEN 1000 WHIPS FROM YOUR SO-CALLED ADVICE WOULD MOVE A STRAND OF THEIR HAIR!

cc
BukkyAdeyemi

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
wao dia is no other person dat can compose a beautiful piece lyk dis dan my twinnie, kindly listen attentively for a few min, u will hear d sound of my rounds of applaus
Twinnie! cheesy Thanks wink

Qutyjoice:

Eyah....Atleast ya back n fyn......Freshest.....I love yr new DP
Yeah yeah, Thanks wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Is it true that NYSC has been moved to November?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
Finally!!!!.....a sane person here. when I joined this thread and I made my reservations known,they said they were only trying to make it fun and lively.. I mean, don't you all have your private whatsapp and bbm for that..ok,even if we want to while away time pending when the CUL ,how about discussing our hopes, plans and aspirations for our service year.personally, I hope I'll be able to make an impact wherever I'm posted to..check out Ese Oruru story,not one person's talked about it here,the additional40 marks added by JAMB nko, and other important issues affecting our youth today,Biko when will the leaders of tomorrow rise up and realise that now is the time to start preparing. yes,we need to unwind. that has been our Nigerians mentality, rather than rising up to take a stand, we would rather go to the beer palour or play ps3 ,after all I cannot comman kill myself untop Nigeria's issues.And the cycle continues...Nigeria youths,wake the he'll up!
I'm not going to cc anybody except crobboy, Biko let him not masturbate on my mention.. I'm out!
No u shu understand.... Ur reply to bukkyadeyemi's post
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Children no b d priority jawe....but we will discuss it later...a year after weddin, we can start workin on dat babe...lets use ds year to prepare d ground for dem nd strengthen our love
A year? hmmmm....Your wish z my command.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraih:

My dear, I'm fully back, I made a trip And network wasnt fair with me where I went to. sad Thanks Hunnie. kiss

Moved to tears.... Hmmm
Your comment almost moved Me to embarassed
Thanks DTOBS kiss

LoL cheesy
Never studied anything Peotry... To me also, you are a motivator! Ama follow back asap smiley
Yeah. Always with a bang on every arrival after every Jet lag due to the Long distant flight shuttles around planet Earth.

What a writer you are and as always, with deft, soft, soul Satisfying harmless and intelligently knitted words defining your presentations.

Yeah in reference to your maiden post-noon comment that I haven't accessed for a direct quote but seen being quoted already by all and sundry. smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Is it true that NYSC has been moved to November?
Dr..is dat ur first statement..........? If i hear....Sledge Hammer dey ma hand o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
crobboy... I love that!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

A year? hmmmm....Your wish z my command.
Soo u agree...?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dhameelarhay(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:
FROM THE DESK OF A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARD'S STEERING COMMITTEE

WE PRESENT TO YOU THE BELOW AS A GUIDE FOR THE TASK B4 US BETWEEN NOW AND 9:00 am Monday morning, 7th March, 2016

As a follow up to the updated News Bulletin released on page 1593,

WE STATE IT EXPLICITLY HERE THAT ALL CITIZENS ARE QUALIFIED FOR NOMINATION AS DEFINED IN THE REFERENCED NEWS BULLETIN ON PAGE 1593

UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

HERE WE GO CITIZENS! grin

NOMINATION CATEGORY 1 (PHASE I)

√ 1. MOST REPRESENTED INSTITUTION/SCHOOL

√ 2. MOST REPRESENTED COURSE/DISCIPLINE

√ 3. KING OF A16

√ 4. QUEEN OF A16

√ 5. MOST FRIENDLY CITIZEN

√ 6. FAVORITE A16 CITIZEN

In addition,

1. ONLY your individual schools and courses are required for 1-2

2. A minimum of 1 moniker and a maximum of 3 is required for each Award from 3-6

3. Just ensure that your nominations counts by typing

cc
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

Or
cc
Fraih
Kbs468

Or
cc
Spixytinxy
Kbs468

Or
cc
Bobolil
Kbs468

LET'S ROLL OVER AND KEEP IT COMING GUYS AND GALS grin

SIGN:Attorney General and Minister of Information/spokesperson A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS. GRACIAS grin
1. EKSU
2. ECONOMICS
3. FASH 23
4. OLUWAFIREFUNMI
5. FRAIH
6. FRAIH
Cc:
Logodwiz
Kbs468

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:
Soo u agree...?
Buh that's what yu want now, do I have any other choice?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Lol...seriously i almost developed hypert den o...seein hw ppl were fidgetn..bt summoned up courage... Nw i tnk God av nt paid 7k
Lol. And that would have been a Waste seriously grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Buh that's what yu want now, do I have any other choice?
Hmmm..na ur hand e dey..even if i av said ma own na woman go decide weda d tn go stay or not....una sabi ways nah...soo i want a concrete nd sincere yes...'i solemnly agree'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kbs468:

Lol. And that would have been a Waste seriously grin
Ahahaa...i wud av broken sometn

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.