Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3379998 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JaneJoanJohn(f): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
girlyesosae:

Uve made valid points and i can feel your frustration coz im also always looking for serious NYSC related issues.

Its just, the way your saying stuff and replying most people is just coming across really harsh. I guess thats why people really took up the matter.

All the same. I think you just shouldn't take anyone or anything so seriously (especially on the internet). Its not even worth it. Coz ull just upset yourself more than other people.

The last I'll do is to take anything I do here personal...online...I'm JaneJoanJohn,always ready to say her mind about ,no matter how we sugar coat it,the truth would always come accross as harsh and bitter.frankly,other threads I follow have given me the needed information I require.I'm sure you're tired of scrolling through hundreds of pages for information.offline..I'm just a homely girl next door,cuddling under my duvet watching HTGAWM.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Finally my favorite z here, awwwnn where av yu bin? I missed yu baby.....Trust me I love to be yur fwend too(I love yu baby)....Happy yu are bk.
**raises eye** me nko, u won't love to be my fwend too, abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
ororo omo mi, e ba mi sa latewo
u need to see d 25yrds shot, d guy press dat box full........free kick was stunning....... bobo yen daa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fraiser:
u no even take permission from me bfor u mail her, hw she go take reply u
lol.......make she dey joor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
justified10:

nothing much to say, I feel happy everyytime I get a mention from GC...even after I av left, I am still remembered.

fraih is more Dan an e-friend to me..

spixytinxy:
Wow, don't even no wat to say. Just continue wit d good work

katerine7:

u just made me cry

jubrealguy:
Everybody loves FRAIH........dats an interesting one. More power to your elbow

I'm Wowed!!! cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:
Guys, i av one riddles for unah

...This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious as to just how quickly you can find
out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would
think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly
unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything
odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any
couching!

Who can decipher that?
Cc
Everybody
What actually made it UNUSUAL OF A PARAGRAPH is that there was never a letter 'E' or 'e' usage! Throughout the passage! grin

Modified: Oyehomie, I never knew that it had been answered before I came online actually.

PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE NOTE!

'Can everyone Shock Neeneeola by deciding not to 'tackle' her.
Too much controversies over this same issue should be discouraged. We can just Pass'.

THE ABOVE WAS CULLED FROM Fraih's post Down below as you move along ACTUALLY AND I STRONGLY CONCUR, HENCE MY DECISION TO DO THIS IN ORDER TO INTIMATE YOU ALL BEFOREHAND

Thank you all CITIZENS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oyehomie:

Ahhh..seriously u neva meet lik ds man...nah fed work o, bt d man tuk it like hm life ni....'oyeh you mst finish ds updating if u re gonna get ur full salary ds month o'...oya leave dat for a moment nd go nd check dat installation... In dey do me say make i kill am anytym I'm with am ni...asin him wife leave am patapata ni..hin children no dey liv with am..nd i neva hear say him go for offs...na jst less dan 20days i noo die jawe...lol
lol..........Electrical/Electronics Engineering??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Observing in 5D...

Hope the party is still on!?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Neeneeola: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Going over a hundred pages and reading the unnecessary posts with nothing relevant is annoying. BukkyAdeyemi and JJJ ( I don't know the order of your name) you obviously read my mind. The most amazing now is this "award" thingy. Haba! This is 2016 and this isn't primary school. I'm sure we're all adults, the unnecessary trash going on here is too much. The thread really has lost its purpose. I'm ready to get tackled by the "masters of irrelevance".

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Lmao....Oh! pls tell me more(wish to know)
aproko......I don't spill sensitive info lik ds....goan sleep
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Can everyone Shock Neeneeola by deciding not to 'tackle' her.
Too much controversies over this same issue should be discouraged. We can just Pass.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol..... You're jst funny sha..... If you get any good girl that's willing to handle the wedding with her stipends.... Dude's willing to be matrimonized! cool
grin what if I got one Who is ready to wait until she gets the stipends from you as hers? Thus increasing the willingness exponentially for handling the wedding! grin shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
cheesy
New thing in town! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Seconded
Fraih:
Too much controversies over this same issue should be discouraged. We can just Pass.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LeoFish92(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Adults acting like babies

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2016
CROBBOY:

Thank you so much for the MENTION. Its so nice to know you "care" for people like me. Although this your thoughts aligned to MASTURBATION makes me wonder if that usually is your source of consolation when faced with issues like this undecided

To say the WHOLE TRUTH, your suggestions and that of BukkyAdeyemi as regards tailoring our discussions to issues that partains to Human Resource Development, Entrepreneurship, setting standards and leaving behind indelible footprints that impart the lives of our successors (the younger generations as you call them) and others are among the most INSPIRING COMMENTS I have read through in recent times. The major challenge is that you girls provided such advice in a condescending manner.

Obviously, If you girls had been CIVILIZED ENOUGH as you claim to be (no offense please), in your association with people in a Group or Union or people of higher authority than you with respect to correcting them or changing their predominant BELIEFS, experience should have taught you something known as CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - Criticism where you start by LOOKING FOR and APPLAUDING the POSITIVE aspect before politely expressing your disagreement with certain aspect of their lives.

This is because, nobody (not even you girls) will be GLAD or EXCITED to take a correction from someone who makes a Public Exhibition or Humiliation of your Personality for sake of trying to advice you. The hurt and resentment that will stir up inside of you from the humiliation will overwhelm your willingness to accept being wrong in the first place let alone, imbibing the supposed correction.

Frankingly speaking, during the initial phase of my personal and capacity development many years ago, I USED ACT EXACTLY LIKE YOU GIRLS - Trying to compel EVERYONE around me to shift from this MEDIOCRE mentality that have been ingrained into us (Black People) through slavery from time immemorial which is responsible for the predicaments we are facing as a nation

I ONLY LATER DISCOVERED THAT EVERYONE CAN'T AND WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. NO MATTER HOW WE STRIVE, WORK, LEARN, PLAN, PRAY, OR EVEN MANIPULATE THINGS:

1. Not everyone will become successful. Some just have to stay low to become a source of inspiration to others.

2. Not everyone will become as wealthy as Dangote (some people have to be POOR so they can accept the offer of risking their lives on roads, sea, etc so as to deliver Dangote's products elsewhere). Some people have already predetermined within themselves not to be wealthy at all in order to maintain status quo.

3. Not everyone will become a nation's President/Prime Minister/King/Queen/etc at once or before death. If that happens, who will become the subordinate to take instructions to execute them for the benefit of others?

THE MORALE OF MY WRITING IS, YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO TAKE AND ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE (even in this city) WHOSE MINDS ARE FIXED ON WHAT THEY KNOW AND BELIEVE, AND NOT EVEN 1000 WHIPS FROM YOUR SO-CALLED ADVICE WOULD MOVE A STRAND OF THEIR HAIR!

cc
BukkyAdeyemi
Hmmmm, some people are just full of wit; Crobboy u dey reason,you ll help me Vet my next article b4 I present it biko.

She wants us to come here and repeat the news,when she start to listen to news self? I wonder why people just can't understand that there are different strokes for different folks,what good will it do us when we talk about something and can't change it? Why not we keep calm and think of solutions instead of shouting about an existing problem like common hallelujah boys n girls.

We don't need youths that just follow the news, we need youths that picks what they need from the news and move on; we don't need over serious youths,we need youths that are free spirited and flexible ; over serious youths are scared,too careful and timid, free spirited youths are brave,risk takers and out spoken ; we don't need rigid, mono minded and myopic youths like her that can't see beyond her nose, we need youths with wider perspectives because they are the ones with the ideas. She thinks we are not serious,well, make she know say person wey dey drink garri get plans. She is not aware that a merry heart doeth good to the body,if she gets herself worked out with the news,she ll be killing herself with stress and depression because more horrible news are coming. Why can't we just act like children ones again and see life differently. Whewwwww

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
cheesy

New thing in town! grin
grin I don't know why NL emoticons are just too limited cry

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2016
The thing is as at this moment, what everyone is waiting for is to print our CUL by march 24 and travel by march 30

U wanna know the purpose of the thread

Issues bothering on Registration and mobilization: If u r here and u were not mobilised or uve nt registered i.e if u don't have CUN, raise up ur hand...as u r raising up that hand, just keep moving like that, don't stop because u dnt need to be here, dis is where u belong https://www.nairaland.com/2921129/prospective-nysc-2016-batch-b

pls which news(make we even forget LATEST) is there that haven't been discussed here on this thread, someone should pls tell me......ok, nobody

okay, how many of us are unaware of d fact dat we are to print our CUL by 24th of march and latest march 30, raise ur hand (if u r raising dat hand,don't drop it without knocking ursef 3 tyms cos u r just a nanamu, uve known now) eez like we all know cos dat seems to be the latest

As latest news no cum dey ds midnight, shey make we start to dey create news for ourselves abi iru awon omo "I TOO KNOW" wo leleyi

If some of us have turned ds place to playing ground, y nt let us play in peace, is it ur family's house, if u want to be the best corper in the nearest future, i can personally recommend someone that can help reach ur goal.

Pls leave jabbering for the jabberer, as una sabi book reach...una never gree write poem for us...nawa for una oo

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2016
wittyemi:
Hmmmm, some people are just full of wit; Crobboy u dey reason,you ll help me Vet my next article b4 I present it biko.

She wants us to come here and repeat the news,when she start to listen to news self? I wonder why people just can't understand that there are different strokes for different folks,what good will it do us when we talk about something and can't change it? Why not we keep calm and think of solutions instead of shouting about an existing problem like common hallelujah boys n girls.

We don't need youths that just follow the news, we need youths that picks what they need from the news and move on; we don't need over serious youths,we need youths that are free spirited and flexible ; over serious youths are scared,too careful and timid, free spirited youths are brave,risk takers and out spoken ; we don't need rigid, mono minded and myopic youths like her that can't see beyond her nose, we need youths with wider perspectives because they are the ones with the ideas. She thinks we are not serious,well, make she know say person wey dey drink garri get plans. She is not aware that a merry heart doeth good to the body,if she gets herself worked out with the news,she ll be killing herself with stress and depression because more horrible news are coming. Why can't we just act like children ones again and see life differently. Whewwwww
chop knuckle padi mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Fraih:
I guess i cudnt pass
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2016
post=43496709:
FROM THE DESK OF A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARD'S STEERING COMMITTEE

WE PRESENT TO YOU THE BELOW AS A GUIDE FOR THE TASK B4 US BETWEEN NOW AND 9:00 am Monday morning, 7th March, 2016

As a follow up to the updated News Bulletin released on page 1593,

WE STATE IT EXPLICITLY HERE THAT ALL CITIZENS ARE QUALIFIED FOR NOMINATION AS DEFINED IN THE REFERENCED NEWS BULLETIN ON PAGE 1593

UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

HERE WE GO CITIZENS! grin

NOMINATION CATEGORY 1 (PHASE I)

√ 1. MOST REPRESENTED INSTITUTION/SCHOOL

√ 2. MOST REPRESENTED COURSE/DISCIPLINE

√ 3. KING OF A16

√ 4. QUEEN OF A16

√ 5. MOST FRIENDLY CITIZEN

√ 6. FAVORITE A16 CITIZEN

In addition,

1. ONLY your individual schools and courses are required for 1-2

2. A minimum of 1 moniker and a maximum of 3 is required for each Award from 3-6

3. Just use the numbers to represent each nomination category instead of typing in full

4. Just ensure that your nominations are VALIDATED by typing

cc
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

Or
cc
Fraih
Kbs468

Or
cc
Spixytinxy
Kbs468

Or
cc
Bobolil
Kbs468

LET'S ROLL OVER AND KEEP IT COMING GUYS AND GALS grin

SIGN:Attorney General and Minister of Information/spokesperson A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS. GRACIAS grin
Meanwhile the above is part of the reasons why we asked you all to press the Ignore button on Neeneeola grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2016
jubrealguy:
The thing is as at this moment, what everyone is waiting for is to print our CUL by march 24 and travel by march 30

Issues bothering on Registration and mobilization: If u r here and u were not mobilised or uve nt registered i.e if u don't have CUN, raise up ur hand...as u r raising up that hand, just keep moving like that, don't stop because u dnt need to be here, dis is where u belong https://www.nairaland.com/2921129/prospective-nysc-2016-batch-b

pls which news(make we even forget LATEST) is there that haven't been discussed here on this thread, someone should pls tell me......ok, nobody

okay, how many of us are unaware of d fact dat we are to print our CUL by 24th of march and latest march 30, raise ur hand (if u r raising dat hand,don't drop it without knocking ursef 3 tyms cos u r just a nanamu, uve known now) eez like we all know cos dat seems to be the latest

As latest news no cum dey ds midnight, shey make we start to dey create news for ourselves abi iru awon omo "I TOO KNOW" wo leleyi

If some of us have turned ds place to playing ground, y nt let us play in peace, is it ur family's house, if u want to be the best corper in the nearest future, i can personally recommend someone that can help reach ur goal.

Pls leave jabbering for the jabberer, as una sabi book reach...una never gree write poem for us...nawa for una oo

Ogbeni see as u dey make me laugh out loud this kind midnight, laugh wan tear my belle oooo, abeg leave those people wey dey find cheap attention. Them say we be trash n dem still jump enter us,na dem be the real trash,leave dem,dia brains don wet.
They think they are the busy youths,if u ask them what they v achieved u ll be shocked at their empty brains..if they are occupied doing something reasonable, they wouldn't have found out about this thread to the point one of them said he/she read over 100 pages and can't find anything relevant, pls is this NYSC portal? (Mumu people).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Themaths(m): 12:40am On Mar 06, 2016
hehehe, abeg, make dey find dis guy cold water, am sure he must be feeling thirsty after all dis grammar
jubrealguy:
if my papa c ds kind write up again, e go start to tell me say na food i dey chop upandan for campus......guy hafana, u go spoil ur lappy keyboard ooo

dat first paragraph tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2016
Kbs468:
grin I don't know why NL emoticons are just too limited cry
Baba, me too o.
My expressions are not totally captured.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by S2Saidu: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Any Wattsapp grp for Osun corpers? Cause according 2 my unofficial cul I will serve in d state. Don't kno if it will change though
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:52am On Mar 06, 2016
jubrealguy:

Baba you make sense.

Have they ever asked any question and it wasn't attended to?

If you feel what's being discussed is alien to you, Unfollow.

When you deem it fit to join or follow the thread. Kindly do so.

If you have any question to ask, drop it. If you've gotten your answer, you can wait or leave the thread.

Simple as ABC. No need for long story.

This should be my last statement on this issue

Cc:
Kbs468
Armynu
Fraih
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2016
Fraih:
We can pass on some,but Fraih,there some people we just have to detonate because they are timed bombs full of nonsense going somewhere to explode. Let's teach them how to be polite, lets teach them courtesy, lets teach them how to manage people,lets teach them how to bridle their tongues and fingers (for typing); let's teach them how to be constructive in criticising.

Let's not be scared of controversies sometimes, there are some we can overlook, but there are some that will pollute minds if we don't curb them fast enough. I m sorry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Neeneeola: 12:56am On Mar 06, 2016
Apparently, you aren't doing anything reasonable so I'm not surprised. I only feel sorry for you. My brain is wet, it is wet; yet I was the best graduating student in my set, ACCA & ICAN bagged, masters degree bagged also; PhD loading (at the age of 20 btw). And my brain is wet. Get something reasonable to do with your time ogbeni.
wittyemi:
Ogbeni see as u dey make me laugh out loud this kind midnight, laugh wan tear my belle oooo, abeg leave those people wey dey find cheap attention. Them say we be trash n dem still jump enter us,na dem be the real trash,leave dem,dia brains don wet.
They think they are the busy youths,if u ask them what they v achieved u ll be shocked at their empty brains..if they are occupied doing something reasonable, they wouldn't have found out about this thread to the point one of them said he/she read over 100 pages and can't find anything relevant, pls is this NYSC portal? (Mumu people).
wittyemi:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2016
Neeneeola:
Apparently, you aren't doing anything reasonable so I'm not surprised. I only feel sorry for you. My brain is wet, it is wet; yet I was the best graduating student in my set, ACCA & ICAN bagged, masters degree bagged also; PhD loading (at the age of 20 btw). And my brain is wet. Get something reasonable to do with your time ogbeni.

After reading this I actually feel pity for you.

This bragging won't do you any good. I actually hope this your attitude only occurs online, if it occurs offline, then that's bad for you.
Change your mentality

Do you know that someone who didn't go to school can actually be your superior in life?

I've seen masters student having a bright start, not eventually doing well. I pray that won't be your portion.
Tone down the bragging.

Just an advice. You can either bash me or reason along.

#peace

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Baba you make sense.

Have they ever asked any question and it wasn't attended to?

If you feel what's being discussed is alien to you, Unfollow.

When you deem it fit to join or follow the thread. Kindly do so.

If you have any question to ask, drop it. If you've gotten your answer, you can wait or leave the thread.

Simple as ABC. No need for long story.

This should be my last statement on this issue

Cc:
Kbs468
Armynu
Fraih
It baffles me too oo because I don't think there was ever a question that went on to faze out without being treated or answered oo.

Besides, if it is a particularly info that someone once saw that interest him or her and desires it again, when requested and if it is still within our reach, we would fetch it out accordingly.

Henceforth, my latest discovered status for such is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:05am On Mar 06, 2016
Kbs468:

It baffles me too oo because I don't think there was ever a question that went on to faze out without being treated or answered oo.

Besides, if it is a particularly info that someone once saw that interest him or her and desires it again, when requested and if it is still within our reach, we would fetch it out accordingly.

Henceforth, my latest discovered status for such is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy

I tire o.

Well, all is well!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 1:12am On Mar 06, 2016
Neeneeola:
See ooo,na my blood you wan come suck,chai!!! Can't remember mentioning your name nau. Ok, a quick one, "Best graduating student in ur daft set, ACCA & ICAN bagged,masters degree bagged; also PhD loading", wait first,who you dey fool? With all your degree it's obvious you r lost and don't know where to be,you are totally confused, what's the difference between the two of us now,is NL where you are supposed to be loading your PhD brains? You just graduated from school and you think you have graduated in LIFE's issues? Grab a seat,relax and we'll teach you what school couldn't.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.