Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3425435 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Neeneeola:
Apparently, you aren't doing anything reasonable so I'm not surprised. I only feel sorry for you. My brain is wet, it is wet; yet I was the best graduating student in my set, ACCA & ICAN bagged, masters degree bagged also; PhD loading (at the age of 20 btw). And my brain is wet. Get something reasonable to do with your time ogbeni.
like seriously babe how far you,are there people who still have such shallow minds?.....with all these certificate you acquired now is it your gate pass to heaven which is supposed to be your ultimate goal and not bragging about what youve acquired and at what age,let me tell you something you wont be the first neither would you be the last......btw whats the essence of having all that and not knowing how to relate with people?pls take sometime to think about it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Just checked the image very well now.

That was the old timetable qutyjoice, the last one before this current one.

If you look at it very well, you'll notice that the reg ends on 12th of March instead of Feb 28.

And moreso, the date for printing of CUL is not there.

Enen....Thanks for d info boss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Qutyjoice:

it's not kpako window now
dont mind him o... He tinks its evry body dah knos how to peep like him..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
feezyno:
I need help here guys. During my nysc online reg. I uploaded a passport with blue background because the one i had with white somehow wont upload and i was running out of time. i have lots of passport with white background that i can take to camp. Should i be worried? Answers please.

Don't know the perfect answer to give because NYSC haven't given a definite consequence as regards that.

The worst that will happen is that you'll be bounced and ask to join the next batch
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Hehehe, I'm all-rounder o(I dnt Want to say more than that)....I rep Uhrobo
Hmmmmm sokay!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Ah! be careful o....Oyeh z here
I dnt need to b careful,im d minister for women affairs nd i hav to see to ur wellness
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Enen....Thanks for d info boss
Na so. Uwc bossette
Expecting your reply on the other end
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oyehomie:

Sweetie who? Eaglevision...pepper spray dey ma pocket ooo..gudnight

I b cockroach? beta go to bed nd hav a swt nyt rest with ya two eyes closd.no worry urself

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omolola1:

Madam, small small lie nah
Done masters already and you re just going for NYSC?
Correct me if I'm wrong Golden City, isn't Architecture the only course allowed to do that?
At the age of 20, you're already preparing for PHD
Well, I believe nothing is impossible, but at least when telling a lie, tell it well, okay?
lol its actually possible,provided you're not doing it here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Na so.
Uwc bossette

Expecting your reply on the other end

Babaoooo,i seeeee u
Hehehehe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
feezyno:
I need help here guys. During my nysc online reg. I uploaded a passport with blue background because the one i had with white somehow wont upload and i was running out of time. i have lots of passport with white background that i can take to camp. Should i be worried? Answers please.

As it is, i don't think we are in d best position to tell you d consequence of ur action. But i believe there'll be an avenue to retify whatever mistakes we made during registration in camp.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
eaglevision:

I b cockroach? beta go to bed nd hav a swt nyt rest with ya two eyes closd.no worry urself
Lol

O ya.. Eyes closed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
eaglevision:

Babaoooo,i seeeee u Hehehehe
Hehehe!
No see me o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2016
SC31:
lol its actually possible,provided you're not doing it here

Agreed but we condemn the way she was bragging about it.
Moreover, it has been proven that she was lying about her acclaimed best graduating student.

Forget about her, she didn't deserve our attention.

Btw, its been a while, where have you been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Sent4rina:

Nobody disputed that but condemned the way she bragged about it.
Moreover, it has been proven that she was lying about her acclaimed best graduating student.
Forget about her, she didn't deserve our attention.
Btw, its been a while, where have you been?
... So u hav not gone to bed yet... Y na...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2016
U people shld goan sleep na, i wantu lock d 'gate' of GC
Goodnight nd orunmila bless y'all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2016
iambibi:
... So u hav not gone to bed yet... Y na...

Im watching over the city, including you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2016
eaglevision:

Obatala bless u2 my brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2016
eaglevision:
wait bfor u lock... Ma shoes are outside oo.....*carrys dem* ehen... Oya u can now lock!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Iambibi oya lets go to bed,na u nd i remain for here.y u neva sleep sef?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Sent4rina:

Im watching over the city, including you.
... Kk.. If u say so... Gud nite and sweet dreamz.... Dream abt me o...!!! lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ellanaire(f): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Don't know the perfect answer to give because NYSC haven't given a definite consequence as regards that.

The worst that will happen is that you'll be bounced and ask to join the next batch
Lmfao grin cheesy..this response can kill before camp reach sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2016
eaglevision:
Iambibi oya lets go to bed,na u nd i remain for here.y u neva sleep sef?
na d shoes i com carry... But now i dey go sleep... Oya gud nite and sweet dreamzz...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=Sent4rina post=43543738]

Obatala bless u2 my brother[/quote
sopona honour u my sister,u sef neva sleep, b like say u too go follow me enta room fa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2016
iambibi:
... Kk.. If u say so... Gud nite and sweet dreamz.... Dream abt me o...!!! lol

U wan make i dream say my rukkyola give u maximum shish(beating) abi. No wahala!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Goodnight iambibi goodnight sent4rina,goodnight chukwuemeka goodnight moxter goodnight/ goodmorning all
sweetdreams. #shalom
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:25am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=eaglevision post=43543811][/quote]

Abeg i get 2 balls attached to a giant rod in betwen my legs. I no be who u think i be.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Sent4rina:

U wan make i dream say my rukkyola give u maximum shish(beating) abi. No wahala!
na for which planet dat one wan ever happen.... Oya no argue... Jst dream of me.... Com and take gudnit kiss.... Oya bend down a little because i kno u r taller dan me....oya bring ur forehead... *kisses forehead * oya gud nite...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2016
iambibi:
na for which planet dat one wan ever happen.... Oya no argue... Jst dream of me.... Com and take gudnit kiss.... Oya bend down a little because i kno u r taller dan me....oya bring ur forehead... *kisses forehead * oya gud nite...

Lol. Aswear u don naughty finish.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Annabechick i could see u peeping through.

Whch states did you choose?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 3:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Hardie14 and Biotechshola where are yu guys?

Brimmie pls show

Oyehomie is my love(One and only)

Fraih my Sist yu are my Favourite

Fraiser broda mi kiss kiss(Shereshere kiss abeg o I love Oyeh)

Katerine I like you

Dominion baby I love your name

Rukkyola my crazy fwend trust me yu are a darling

LogoDWhiz et Kbs468 et DTOBS chop knuckle

Spixytinxy paddy mi toh sure, U must pay me a visit

Abbeyunique et Jubrealguy how far nah??

Chommieblaq ya beautiful truly

Harique yu are my new friend

SC31 my One and only sweetht

Crobboy I like you

Justified10 et Wittyemi muah

Smileeey tanks for the name I love to smile

IghravweIG pls explain your name to me

Folabibret et Amodu G ya sighted

Bro shammak yu are d boss(much respect sir)

Blizzdodo baby pls where are yu? bin a whyl

BoboLIL where are yu jawie?

Sowie I love everybody here(Yu are all my 2go friends)
sweerie. thanks for the mention.
me ans biotechshola dey vacation ni. na y you no see us.
how you doing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 3:38am On Mar 07, 2016
dominion92:

Can't someone peep again? Nawa for you oo DTOBS How was service today?
Oyehomie, how you dy? How's was service today?
To all citizens of GOLDEN CITY How was service? (church or mosque)
LogoDwhiz Kbs468 Fraiser Fraih Rukkyola QutyJoice IghravweIG Folabibret Amodu Greatestman Sent4rina Katerine7 Abbeyunique2 Brimmie Hardie14 Bukish21 Etc
I try ooooo, all this for my head
over try sef dey worry u. how every.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.