Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3432792 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2015
johndanny:
i which you all the best too.. But make i do small amebor give u, "your sweet heart de put eye outside" he does not allow all this fine gals to rest so dat i can also make a choice In this great City of milk and honey Off course u know who i mean. .... Honourable (mouth closed)

Aww thank you. I will ask him to confirm wink I dedicate this page to honey boo boo kiss @ DTOBS merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2015
keyperson:
Glad to be here.B.A(Hons),English(Language emphasis),Unizik,2015

You welcome and do endeavor to key in...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2015
arcnomec:
Happy new month folks..For those of you that did convocation yesterday,not even a single grain of rice or a drop of beer/wine was sent to us here.Amodu and co ,you guys have tried...In fact ,I will not approve your building plan here in Golden city..

Countdown to my birthday, 14 more days to go.

Maybe you were absent when the senate committee of social and entertainment was sharing the delicacies i sent.

Lemme be. the first to wish you a smashing birthday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2015
arcnomec:

Before I say happy new month to you,just stop this your dream now......If I ever hear you dream abt invisibleGirl again.Anyways she is invisible to you but very much visible to me......If you don't want us to go to court ,pls stay off......Happy new month
HahahaHahaha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2015
johndanny:
Chai! Honourable Minister so you still de remember all those our folks for B15 mehn you tight.. I salute you
Honourable you know that B15 is one big and huge family that we cannot easily set aside nauw but we are only giving them a break for now for them to settle down before they will start giving us feedback particularly about the latest in town with regards to what is obtainable now as STATE ALLAWEE following the economic meltdown.
Now listen attentively, I over heard your conversation with Airstarkane and I want to tell you that Yudeeaikay is available waiting for you since VP Armynu has decided to pitch tent with dominion92 , so kindly take my offer with keen interest oo because the forthcoming National Matrimonial festival is certain and I won't like our foreign partners meet you single oo when they eventually arrived
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

Good morning. Dont worry since VP Armynu had informed me of your readiness and little contribution in ur zone during electioneering campaign of this Administration
my Bene oooo. Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Omolola1:
Happy new month...

It's been a great year, really
Absolutely first lady and we would surely cap it up with a Stormy Earth and breathtaking matrimonial festival. Be rest assured
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

This issue has been on my top desk for quite a while my AG and my office is yet to bring a resolution that will be Of benefit to Golden city and her Citizens.I'll be sure to let you Know as soon as a formal agreement has been made.
From the office that aids in this country's development infra structurally and otherwise,i wish us All a blessed new month.
Very well noted and appreciated as we here in the ministry of Information also formally wish every citizen a victorious last ember month celebration
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prettyjo(f): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

>We are all fine oo Mrs Airstarkane DTOBS
>Let me inform you that you missed nothing actually while away as nothing compares to your sweet weekend romance with the best Baby Boo in the world according to you anyway
>Because my darlings Pweedyuz and dhupsy also acknowledge and appreciate me as the Best of the Bested on planet earth hence our constant Honey-moon trips to Mars, pluto, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and even Sun since our bodies have genetically developed cooling fins
>Though I almost cheated on them over the weekend because they were away when I was spying on dominion92, Missmossy and Fireandice in the absence of Armynu but Johndanny and one other were around
>you know as Attorney General, I must always say the truth and nothing less but they can't also blame me because like I always say, We Men react to what we see
>while you Women react to what you hear, so the spark plug was ignited and their was a steady flow of current still running the Beauty Circut of Missmossy,
>Though mjblinks- a family friend who was sighted on Satelite TV had earlier encouraged me to be patient with you women but the spirit of seeing is very strong more than anything
>Or is it because I can easily manipulate the law and filed a Divorce?
>Just check out the following product of seeing philosophy resulting in high sale of Super glue
>LogoDWhiz saw Omolola1
>Sent4rina saw mjblinks
>Armynu saw dominion92
>DTOBS saw you Airstarkane
>Shuaibbs saw InvisibleGirl and was never intimidated
>arnomec saw the same InvisibleGirl and made bold his intention to kiss her lips and fingers *Shuaibbs e b like say dis 1 na unanimous point decision against U oo just like Tyson Fury had over Vitali Klitchko oo*
>The City Assembly chambers inhabited by greatestman, Kuchikau, Banks92, amodu and kingsley3218 are codedly doing their thing
>Other Cabinet members such as yanabasee, Ojeifo12, Spymate, Harbioollah, mistarsam,Spanishmario, LMAyedun, Omoalhajayezz, biotechshola,Mikkyboy008,dammybravo and elegushichilling are not left out of the coded moves all in a bid to make the National Matrimony coming up a huge sucess
>Agoro1-Minister of Planning and logistics is not also left out and I hope the Golden City Census is still going on because the motto of your office is work-in-progress oo
>Prettyjo you haven't revealled your hubby to us oo or are you codedly and Culturally collaboring in the lab? After all, You and your fellow Minister of Health [State] are always sampling varied Species of culture mix in the lab
>Because dhupsy actually told me how you guys made her job of overseeing the Administration of Food and Drugs Easier in collaboration with SOG that is yet to have a DG
>I am convinced I should suggest GiftUbani who I am using this opportunity to congratulate on your posting to ENUGU state if eventually mobilized by ABU as you wouldn't have any serious competion for the state from your skul
>Finally na GOD WIN as Presido can equally serve GOLDEN CITY meritoriously by doubling as Minister of Education just like PMB assumed the Ministry of Petroleum Resources since the Substantive Minister of Education in the Person of ClassicTutor is practically Non-performing
>Let me not put my stamp so that the news will not go viral for the fear of being lynched by my Sweeties
grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lovechardy: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
spixytinxy:
my Bene oooo. Lol
Chai! I believe you are as cute in laughter as you are while smiling.
emmm shuaibbs and greatestman come to my rescue ooo because right now all I need are prayer warriors-Alfas, pastors or prophets and Babalawos alike because the seeing spirit has overwhelmed me seriously. After all, InvisibleGirl and arnomec have come together as below.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

Honourable you know that B15 is one big and huge family that we cannot easily set aside nauw but we are only giving them a break for now for them to settle down before they will start giving us feedback particularly about the latest in town with regards to what is obtainable now as STATE ALLAWEE following the economic meltdown.
Now listen attentively, I over heard your conversation with Airstarkane and I want to tell you that Yudeeaikay is available waiting for you since VP Armynu has decided to pitch tent with dominion92 , so kindly take my offer with keen interest oo because the forthcoming National Matrimonial festival is certain and I won't like our foreign partners meet you single oo when they eventually arrived
I hope say no be fairly used o cause me i like to purchase my stuffs brand new
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month great citizens of golden city! I pray that this month will a great testimony for us all in Jesus name.Amen.
Reply to all the mentionsgrin
√My lovely Airstarkane, how have you been?Am missing you gan oooo.Thanks for the dedication of this page to me. Also,don't mind johndanny oooo,I never for once said it out of my intention to have another woman!He's just joking.
√ Hon Kbs468, honestly you no wellgrin.
√ Boss LogoDwhiz, you're really enjoying oooo
√ Johndanny, why you come be like dis nah? who tell you all this thing wey you dey tell my Airstarkane? Be careful ooooogrin
√ Invinciblegirl, I guess you're enjoying more of relating with PCMs in the house now rather than criticising us? Keep it up.
√ Armynu, your convocation package no enter my place ooooo
√Amodu, Where you put head since?
√ dominion92, you and you boo sha! issorait
√ All great ife in the house, Sent4rina, Airstarkane, biothecsolla,tellasola(am not sure I got that right)...hope you guys are preparing hard? Convo yi bad!!!!!!!grin
To all the PCMs in the house,I throwey salute ooooo....

#Copper wee,.... (complete it and win a gift)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
lovechardy:
pls i've done the JAMB reg no validation before and saw my 2009 JAMB REG NO still valid,,, but now i tried checking on JAMB site its no longer found.... What should I do?
[b][/b]
my JAMB REG NO IS 92472126DD
Check the jamb site for the course of study you were given you gained admission.If you are able to see it,then it has been corrected but if not then you need to proceed to jamb office or your school's DSA.
But to be on safer side,I will advice that you go straight to your School DSA with your admission letter and from there,you'll directed on the next line of action.
For the PCMs of last batch,I think most of them corrected this issue at the jamb office Headquarter. But for now,you can see them in your school first.
#Just my opinion oooo, I don't have much to say on that. Kbs468 and LogoDwhiz can as well help!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:
Happy new month great citizens of golden city! I pray that this month will a great testimony for us all in Jesus name.Amen.
√My lovely Airstarkane, how have you been?Am missing you gan oooo.Thanks for the dedication of this page to me. Also,don't mind johndanny oooo,I never for once said it out of my intention to have another woman!He's just joking.
√ Johndanny, why you come be like dis nah? who tell you all this thing wey you dey tell my Airstarkane? Be careful ooooogrin
√ Invinciblegirl, I guess you're enjoying more of relating with PCMs in the house now rather than criticising us? Keep it up.
√ All great ife in the house, Sent4rina, Airstarkane, biothecsolla,tellasola(am not sure I got that right)...hope you guys are preparing hard? Convo yi bad!!!!!!!grin

Corper waah grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

emmm shuaibbs and greatestman come to my rescue ooo because right now all I need are prayer warriors-Alfas, pastors or prophets and Babalawos alike because the seeing spirit has overwhelmed me seriously since InvisibleGirl and arnomec have come together as below.
chai! see how invisibleGirl dey cause katakata for here...even Kbs468 no wan gree again.Anyways,ThankGod for my Airstarkane, she's more than enough....; D
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol. I see my name. I'm not even quoting anyone tongue Good Afternoon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
lovechardy:
pls i've done the JAMB reg no validation before and saw my 2009 JAMB REG NO still valid,,, but now i tried checking on JAMB site its no longer found.... What should I do?
[b][/b]
my JAMB REG NO IS 92472126DD
l want to assure you that there is no cause for alarm since Jamb had once confirmed the number. What you only need to do is to lias with your skul in order to keep abreast with what is obtainable over there as regard mobilization so as to have the opportunity of being enlisted on the skul Senate approved list that shall be sent to NYSC. so forget about checking any anything on JAMB SITE OK
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

emmm shuaibbs and greatestman come to my rescue ooo because right now all I need are prayer warriors-Alfas, pastors or prophets and Babalawos alike because the seeing spirit has overwhelmed me seriously since InvisibleGirl and arnomec have come together as below.

Kneel down let me pray for you. But I think you have your missing rib here.
Me as the Senate president, has no one that is why I want InvisibleGirl to be the wife of the senate president.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
johndanny:
I hope say no be fairly used o cause me i like to purchase my stuffs brand new
Habaaaa! for where! you no see as yudeeaikay dey scare? hope you know say naa gold and diamond dey scare like that hence the high monetary and usage versatility attached if not naa ten ten kobo bend down select zone you for meet her oo , so all you need to do now is how to bring her versatility to bare for our collective advantage and in particular your personal romantic experience
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arrhenius15(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month to all PCMs of the great Golden City. Trusting God 2 see us through to the promise land.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:

chai! see how invisibleGirl dey cause katakata for here...even Kbs468 no wan gree again.Anyways,ThankGod for my Airstarkane, she's more than enough....; D
When you hear Corper wee from soldiers then you reply Waa and move towards them but try do the normal standing attention while saying it oo. so where is my gift?
I was actually referring to Missmossy and spixytinxy oo because InvisibleGirl and arnomec have a certificate of engagement already from my office
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
arrhenius15:
Happy new month to all PCMs of the great Golden City. Trusting God 2 see us through to the promise land.
Amen Brother and same to you too as a fellow Citizen

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
greatestman:

Kneel down let me pray for you. But I think you have your missing rib here.
Me as the Senate president, has no one that is why I want InvisibleGirl to be the wife of the senate president.
Just pray for me as an emergency prayer Warrior and leave InvisibleGirl out of everything as she is now engaged with arnomec, after all, being the wife of the Senate President will amount to restricting her to the kitchen which she is Ofcourse vehemently against as her union with another federal executive member-arnomec will afford her the opportunity of becoming the Minister of State for Education which I know president LogoDWhiz will proudly approve her nomination
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by handsomjulee(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
hello ma fresh gradutes!do lagos state and abj pay every mambers of hr servin corpers? Bcoz i dey hear side talk say sum wil b paid while som wil voluntary work..hw tru bcoz i wunt play wit ma state alawee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
I see my lovely Val601 viewing this topic.Sweetheart where have you been? kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. I see my name. I'm not even quoting anyone tongue Good Afternoon
Good afternoon the undisputable, I say congratulation because your new found boo with certification from my office is not only a competent architectural, physical and structural design expert but also a good and artistic heart designer who will meet up with your sweet, comfortable, joyous, kind, gentle touch, romantic and lovely heart expectation.
I say once again welcome onboard
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
DTOBS:

No worry next time i will come out with a clean evidence... How you de? Welcome back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
handsomjulee:
hello ma fresh gradutes!do lagos state and abj pay every mambers of hr servin corpers? Bcoz i dey hear side talk say sum wil b paid while som wil voluntary work..hw tru bcoz i wunt play wit ma state alawee
No be lie. state allawee payment decision is not unilateral in those two states. it's all about gambling selection because luck determines what you earn as allawee so standard of living as a Corper is not uniform except if the selection is based on life and opportunities after Nysc.
Hmmmn Airstarkane I think we need to revive #BeyondNysc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Invisiblegirl there is what we call BREAK EVEN POINT in Economics (no question pls) that's what you just did in this thread... Well done n welcome to Golden City
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kbs468:

When you hear Corper wee from soldiers then you reply Waa and move towards them but try do the normal standing attention while saying it oo. so where is my gift?
I was actually referring to Missmossy and spixytinxy oo because InvisibleGirl and arnomec have a certificate of engagement already from my office
chai! This guy don go orientation camp tire as ghost Corpergrin. What do you want for your gift?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
johndanny:
No worry next time i will come out with a clean evidence... How you de? Welcome back
Whether you come out with clean evidence or with dirty evidence, all I know is that Airstarkane will never believe your aproko...grin so stay back. #lobatangrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.