Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424131 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2016
SMartins1:
You just they find State where money dey scatter abi... Lol
Nice Choice...
.... Lol.. grin wetin man pikin go do na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Beckytee DTOBS Fraih Eaglevision Qutyjoice Fraiser Cc Kbs468 LogoDWhiz
Good morning sweetie...how was ur night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2016
eaglevision:
Special recognition to evry one nominating me as mr cassanova o even though better award like best writer and most reserved male dae for there una no gree nominate me for those,no yawa sha bt make my mama no just hear say na wetin i dae try to 'win' b dis. Abi wefin be Mr cassanova sef,is it a latin word for some1 who is reservd?
Cc- All
Signed- Honourable minister for women affairs
lols, yuu neva c anytin sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2016
DTOBS:

Good morning sweetie...how was ur night?
gud morning dearie, ma nite went well n I biliv yurs was same.... . It's bin a while tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2016
iambibi:
...... embarassed twinni na ring no be pregnancy...... yeeeehhhh Chineke!!! ... my own hav finish today....twinni mi am sorry.... It is jubrealguy dat gav me d ring o...... Chaii hu send me o...
jubreal,return the ring and let him do the needful.simple shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2016
iambibi:
I dey tells you cool
iambibi:
I dey tells you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2016
A very good morning to everyone. How was our night? and hope God remembered your house for the healing rain that fell yesterday.

Chommieblaq; Sweetie z get well soon. Missing you like naira dey miss dolla.

Memphisdepay; Get well soon bro! The Lord is your strength.

To all those nominating me; Your boy is humble ooo....Thanks y'all.

To the whole house, let's have a stress free day ahead!

*March ti gbe wa already*.......

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
gud morning dearie, ma nite went well n I biliv yurs was same.... . It's bin a while tho
Yea! it went perfectly well....it's Been a while true true and I plus we all have missed you. Hope you are back not be gone again?....

Meanwhile; Blizzy+ doDo...(Explain that to me)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Make I go brush my white teeth + find wetin man go put for belle... See you Queens and kings leha.

iambibi
beckytee

et al
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2016
DTOBS:

Yea! it went perfectly well....it's Been a while true true and I plus we all have missed you. Hope you are back not be gone again?....

Meanwhile; Blizzy+ doDo...(Explain that to me)
I'm back 4 gud & d Blizzy z 4 Blessing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2016
greatestman:
For those that will be posted to Adamawa State, make sure you come along with AC+INDUSTRIAL FAN+ GENERATOR. If not in Rukkyola voice "OYO IS YOUR CASE"..
feel free to use my voice anyhw u lyk.OYO IS UR CASE wen person beat u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Gud morning my ppu! I'm kinda new here nd I'll lik to join dis great family (Golden City). pls welcom me into d family!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
SMartins1:
[color=#000099][/color] Make I go brush my white teeth + find wetin man go put for belle... See you Queens and kings leha.

iambibi
beckytee

et al
alright, latter tinza
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
I'm back 4 gud & d Blizzy z 4 Blessing

Good to have you back...

Blizzy= Blessing, tho in my side here we call those bearing that name bleble...

so what about doDo? (Am very sure, you werent the one O.B.O was referring to,Abi it's you?)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
greatestman:

Abi? Thanks Cc Rukkyola
u 2 cc greatestman
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2016
iamdynamite:
jubreal,return the ring and let him do the needful.simple shocked
*crying seriously * dis diamond ring dat soooooooo many ppl saw wen he was givin me evn the ones dat were already asleep woke up to witness it...... embarassed . Now they want me to return it..... What will i tell my frnds ... Chaii..... Y me naa..... Jubrealguy oya come and do d needful oo.......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2016
MOST REPRESENTED INSTITUTION/SCHOOL=EKSU

√ 2. MOST REPRESENTED COURSE/DISCIPLINE= Accounting

√ 3. KING OF A16=IGHRAVWEIG

√ 4. QUEEN OF A16=QUTYJOICE

√ 5. MOST FRIENDLY CITIZEN=SPIXYTINXY

√ 6. FAVORITE A16 CITIZEN= SHAMMAK d prophet.
cc
fraih
Kbs468

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by larrytorch(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2016
DTOBS:

Thanks sire, it's not too late for you to get yourself in.... Have a lovely day ahead.

alright ! thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2016
jubrealguy:

Never expected less, eez in ur blood...u just cant help it. Lav u 2 bro

cc rukkyola rukkyola rukkyola rukkyola rukkyola rukkyola

come write ur own oo, shebi u say u sabi english pass my teacher.
OYO IS UR CASE! Am nt doing competition again.so stop shouting ma name upandan like dat
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Testimony89:
Gud morning my ppu! I'm kinda new here nd I'll lik to join dis great family (Golden City). pls welcom me into d family!!!
u are welcome in the name of the Lord..... welcome to GC bro, a place full of love and peace....what should we offer u? spixytinxy pls come and attend to him ooo, just give him anytin he ordered for on my account.... bro, pls feel free to order for anytin n. once again welcome.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Testimony89:

You re welcome in the name of the Lord X2,

We can see in you,the glory of the Lord,

You re welcome in the name of Lord!
.................... ..................................................

Welcome to Gcity, Welcome to Gcity,

We are people of God's love and of his mind,

You are welcome to Gcity.

From all of us in this great city, we welcome you to our midst. Can we know you sire?
Your full name, school, course, year of grad, your chosen states of deployment etc.

You can add this, ATM pin, HIV status, boxer size, bae's phone no plus her address...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
CROBBOY:
Good Evening My People of Golden City. Its so nice to know I have a fun-filled city of this calibre with citizens endowed with diverse and unique abilities capable giving one memorable experiences. It could not be better!

I absolutely do appreciate the efforts of our leaders of this great city (especially, LogoDWhiz and Kbs468) in working effortlessly and consistently to ensuring that this city do not lack its flavour and excitements. Repeatedly and creatively, you guys have developed strategies and concepts which unequivocally keeps people glued to this Thread. When John Maxwell said "The proof of leadership is found in its followers" and "Leadership is all about influence, nothing more, nothing less", I believe LogoDWhiz and Kbs468 were the premises upon which such inspirational writings were developed.
Cudos!

When I Look at all my mentions unattended, I get worried if 30th of March will be sufficient enough to adequately permit me to respond to them independently. I love you all for making me feel so relevant (in Tubaba's voice, feel like Obasanjo).

Some of you (Fraih, jubrealguy, Wittyemi and others) making me feel like Wole Soyinka or Editor-In-Chief of Vanguard Newspaper already, I DEY HAIL UNA O! Don't forget that I am still an Engineer by Education, Certification and Profession o!.

And to all of you (you know yourselves) nominating me for one thing or the other, you guys are just a collection of bonds of attraction. IMAGINE HOW YOU GUYS MAKE ONE FEEL WITH ALL THESE MENTIONS kiss Now I understand why LogoDWhiz and Kbs468 chose to disqualify themselves from being nominated!

[b] UNA TOO TOO MUCH O, HOW UNA DAY GO NA

And to all those that had my mention:
Keterine7
Rukkyola
DTOBS
SC31 my sheri sheri
Oyehomie
Qutyjoice
Biotechshola
Fraih
Jubrealguy
Martinez1845 (Your Moniker seems strange)
iambibi
jayloms
Abbeyunique2
Fraiser
Kbs468
cosycee (the man that answers comic question late)
Chommieblaq
LogoDWhiz
and others (My head getting hot now)

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Good Evening

Tanx and Love u too dearie
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Testimony89:

You re welcome in the name of the Lord!

From all of us in this great city, we welcome you to our midst. Can we know you sire?
Your full name, school, course, year of grad, your chosen states of deployment etc.

You can add this, ATM pin, HIV status, boxer size, bae's phone no plus her address...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2016
CROBBOY:
Good Evening My People of Golden City. Its so nice to know I have a fun-filled city of this calibre with citizens endowed with diverse and unique abilities capable giving one memorable experiences. It could not be better!

I absolutely do appreciate the efforts of our leaders of this great city (especially, LogoDWhiz and Kbs468) in working effortlessly and consistently to ensuring that this city do not lack its flavour and excitements. Repeatedly and creatively, you guys have developed strategies and concepts which unequivocally keeps people glued to this Thread. When John Maxwell said "The proof of leadership is found in its followers" and "Leadership is all about influence, nothing more, nothing less", I believe LogoDWhiz and Kbs468 were the premises upon which such inspirational writings were developed.
Cudos!

When I Look at all my mentions unattended, I get worried if 30th of March will be sufficient enough to adequately permit me to respond to them independently. I love you all for making me feel so relevant (in Tubaba's voice, feel like Obasanjo).

Some of you (Fraih, jubrealguy, Wittyemi and others) making me feel like Wole Soyinka or Editor-In-Chief of Vanguard Newspaper already, I DEY HAIL UNA O! Don't forget that I am still an Engineer by Education, Certification and Profession o!.

And to all of you (you know yourselves) nominating me for one thing or the other, you guys are just a collection of bonds of attraction. IMAGINE HOW YOU GUYS MAKE ONE FEEL WITH ALL THESE MENTIONS kiss Now I understand why LogoDWhiz and Kbs468 chose to disqualify themselves from being nominated!

[b] UNA TOO TOO MUCH O, HOW UNA DAY GO NA

And to all those that had my mention:
Keterine7
Rukkyola
DTOBS
SC31 my sheri sheri
Oyehomie
Qutyjoice
Biotechshola
Fraih
Jubrealguy
Martinez1845 (Your Moniker seems strange)
iambibi
jayloms
Abbeyunique2
Fraiser
Kbs468
cosycee (the man that answers comic question late)
Chommieblaq
LogoDWhiz
and others (My head getting hot now)

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Good Evening
continue wasting ur LOVE on ALL.no go find ur ss3 or sc31
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Rough and stressful day.

I dey greet u too dear. Hope you're good?

And I hope sent4rina is treating you well? cheesy
dat guy dey ignore me.he no dey gree talk 2 me until i talk 2 am.i just hope he is not falling 4 iambibi already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
DTOBS:

Good to have you back...

Blizzy= Blessing, tho in my side here we call those bearing that name bleble...

so what about doDo? (Am very sure, you werent the one O.B.O was referring to,Abi it's you?)
smiln, I wunt tell yuuu ooooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
greatestman:

Abi? Thanks
You're very much welcome!
Howdy brov?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Category 2: Nominees...
1, Hardie14
2, Frail
3, Onyehomie
4, Eaglesvision
5, Rukkyola
6, Fraiser

I hope it's not coming too late

Thanks for all d mentions guys!

Cc: Fraih, Kbs468

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
iambibi:
*crying seriously * dis diamond ring dat soooooooo many ppl saw wen he was givin me evn the ones dat were already asleep woke up to witness it...... embarassed . Now they want me to return it..... What will i tell my frnds ... Chaii..... Y me naa..... Jubrealguy oya come and do d needful oo.......
cheesy
Why will you even accept his proposal when the closest person to you, your twinnie - iamdynamite is not aware. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
SC31:
grin rukkyola baby I see you've met your match(iambibi)

Iamdynamite pls what set did you graduate from?
ss3 hw u dey? She pas my power but thank God she recently left me 4 OYO
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
DTOBS:

You re welcome in the name of the Lord!

lols yuu na badt boi o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lexzyy(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Testimony89:
u are highly welc. Feel free to ask any questn and u wil find out der wil b a que to answer ur questn. Once again u ar welc

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.