Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3433514 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2016
MDCCXXIX
boboLIL:
I no remba oh,,, gimme abeg,, I nid am fr my life
God save u say i no hear English
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2016
MemphisDepay, I saw your moniker sometime ago, but didn't really know whether you actually came up So early with a cheerful Testimony89?

Above all, here is a message for you and to everyone who might be opportuned to read it.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
one love........una no dey sleep?
lol.. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chiefololade: 5:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Morning PCMs

Wishing you all a joyful day

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:04am On Mar 10, 2016
kuchikau:
Gooday,
Your Excellency,
My LGI will take care of it.
Sir, how are you fairng?

But you will attend the 3 weeks camp right?
Honestly I am happy for you... .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 5:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Pls for those Serving CMs..or those that have idea about how to print the Call up Letter..Hope it will be printed Through PCMs Dashboard and not thru the email box because i can't access my email again?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2016
boboLIL:

THE WAIT IS COMING TO AN END... HAPPY NEW DAY EVERYBODY

GOOD MORNING TO EVERY SOUL IN HERE..... STAY TUNED AS THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES******

2016 BATCH A ORIENTATION COURSE (STREAM I) STARTS ON 30TH MARCH - 18TH APRIL, 2016 WHILE BATCH A ORIENTATION COURSE (STREAM II) STARTS ON 27TH APRIL - 16TH MAY 2016..

IT IS OFFICIALLY 20 DAYS FOR PCM STREAM (I) AND 48 DAYS FOR PCM STREAM (II) TO APPEAR IN THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIENTATION CAMPS

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY GUIDE AND PROTECT US ALL!! AMEN!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

" IF YOU ARE BORED WITH LIFE, IF YOU DON'T GET UP EVERY MORNING WITH A BURNING DESIRE TO DO THINGS- YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GOALS. "

DO YOU KNOW?

" Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world"

START GATHERING YOUR BELONGINGS IN ONE PLACE TO AVOID FOGETTING ONE OR TWO THINGS AHOME( FOR THOSE OF US 'FOGETTING THINGS' IS THEIR HOBBY)..
WELCOME BACK boboLIL. To say the whole truth from my heart, I MISSED YOU HERE. Now I understand why they say " ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER!

Just a suggestion, I think there is a shift in tense in the last line of your writing. I think it should rather be ...( FOR THOSE OF US THAT 'FOGETTING THINGS' IS OUR HOBBY).. or ...( FOR THOSE THAT 'FOGETTING THINGS' IS THEIR HOBBY)..

Thanks for the good work brother!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2016
kuchikau:
....same here. Thanks
u re welcom bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2016
CROBBOY:

WELCOME BACK boboLIL. To say the whole truth from my heart, I MISSED YOU HERE. Now I understand why they say " ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER!

Just a suggestion, I think there is a shift in tense in the last line of your writing. I think it should rather be ...( FOR THOSE OF US THAT 'FOGETTING THINGS' IS OUR HOBBY).. or ...( FOR THOSE THAT 'FOGETTING THINGS' IS THEIR HOBBY)..

Thanks for the good work brother!
tnx fr the correction.. Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2016
boboLIL:
tnx fr the correction.. Good morning
You're Welcome!

Its such a handsome look you've got there men.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Fraiser:
na who tell u say I won follow una dey teach upandan. no b only ali nd simbi, na edet live in calaba
u go knw buk b dat o.so u sef folo read edet live in calaba.hu tel u say u no go teach upandan? Bera go start to dey read.i fit borrow u my textbooks,i get queen primier too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

lol. it's the uefa champions league. all other talk nah later thing
baba I gbadun u jor, na u b real MAN
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2016
spixytinxy:
Abeg leave am ooo, u no say u no b small pikin again oooo. My husband dey fine
i don already comot am yesterday night
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Fraiser:
baba I gbadun u jor, na u b real MAN
Gbayi padie
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Rukkyola won't say good morning to uncle abbey abi. issokay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2016
boboLIL:
A great welcome back for me as PSG is doing the needful... Hello night walkers....
you na wah for u o.. Check ur mail. Welcome back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dejiconde(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Oga fraiser u no dey sleep abi u b kerosene
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
no yuu are not, not after everytin Fraiser said. Neva d less I'll b here jez observing yuu guys oooo make una continuu
wao wot a virtuous woman u re, I dont need to carry microphone or loud speaker bfor d whole world know am married to d best nd virtuous woman God has ever created, a woman dat is not filled wit jealousy, a woman dat does not crave for inordinate attention, a woman who knows how to make her husband happy at d right tym, you re not lyk oda women in GC who tear dia husband cloth on d street just because of seein dem wit oda women not mindin if she is business partner or relatives, inruders tryin to poison ur here wit aproko, bur u refuse to be distracted from ur luv, I just hope iambibi can learn from u, you re indeed a symbol of emulation for oda women. Now I tink SC31, spixytinxy nd odas will stop doin aproko to my wife.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2016
boboLIL:
This is my story....

I was sick.( I'm aalryt now)...in my sick bed,, one of my nephews( the one wey fall frm 3-storey building and survive) dipped my swt and sexy phone in a bucket full of warm water that I wanted to use and bath...I didn't know how long my sexy phone has bin in that water... When I finally decided to bath ,,, mehn I was shocked seeing my sexy phone in that water swimming freely....I asked the lil boy who did dis... He proudly said 'uncle I'm the one'. I wish I had strength dah time ' I for carry am troway frm our flat mk I see how he go take survive dis one' lols....I felt bad. I decided to subscribe my other phone since the other one has spoilt just to keep carrying people of God along...after subscription., My stup1d best friend logged in here and insulted somebody's religion with my acc which violated one of nairaland's rules and in the process I got boring one week ban... I'm glad it has expired... I'm here now, right now...lol....I keep visiting dis thread as a visitor... it was really painful mehn... I can't wish you that... Saw y'all mentions... Greet every soul in here from head to tail...young and old.... Missed y'all for real..

This is my story....
sorry about that, so now that u're back come n continue ur work by telling us how many days we have left.. Good Morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Good Morning Citizens! Definitely, Your Night was Splendid are here is another reason for you to be thankful to him alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/2981161/gods-original-default-setting-before#43635771
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2016
boboLIL:
This is my story....

I was sick.( I'm aalryt now)...in my sick bed,, one of my nephews( the one wey fall frm 3-storey building and survive) dipped my swt and sexy phone in a bucket full of warm water that I wanted to use and bath...I didn't know how long my sexy phone has bin in that water... When I finally decided to bath ,,, mehn I was shocked seeing my sexy phone in that water swimming freely....I asked the lil boy who did dis... He proudly said 'uncle I'm the one'. I wish I had strength dah time ' I for carry am troway frm our flat mk I see how he go take survive dis one' lols....I felt bad. I decided to subscribe my other phone since the other one has spoilt just to keep carrying people of God along...after subscription., My stup1d best friend logged in here and insulted somebody's religion with my acc which violated one of nairaland's rules and in the process I got boring one week ban... I'm glad it has expired... I'm here now, right now...lol....I keep visiting dis thread as a visitor... it was really painful mehn... I can't wish you that... Saw y'all mentions... Greet every soul in here from head to tail...young and old.... Missed y'all for real..

This is my story....
you are welcom back bro, tank God ur health is retored
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
u nor dey hear me, wey d boi make we throw am from top of burj khalifa down
that boy na survival o, even if u throw him from ontop mountain he will just stand up n dust him self, nothing will happen to him. Watch Van Diesel in Fast n Furious 7 u will know what am taking about. Good Morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Ellanaire:
I know right grin
ehya tank God you know
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MemphisDepay(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Kbs468:
MemphisDepay, I saw your moniker sometime ago, but didn't really know whether you actually came up So early with a cheerful Testimony89?

Above all, here is a message for you and to everyone who might be opportuned to read it.
I will be well soon. Keep praying for me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by topealonso(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
morning fam...thanks for ur birthday wishes yesterday...I need ur opinion on something abeg...which would u guys prefer for real...serving in Abuja, of course very expensive n be sure u wldnt be able to save cos of tfair and house rent, or serving in Kaduna, a remote place u might be able to save a lil, if u lucky enuf u cld be in Kaduna city...buh majorly u wld likely be able to save more compared to Abuja though of course, u could get connections in Abuja
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
post=43612558:
FROM THE DESK OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE FOR A16 (GOLDEN CITY ) AWARDS

A PROMISE MADE and KEPT YESTERDAY EARLIER ON,

We are now Good to go and here you are! Keep the flag flying and exercise your franchise on another Nomination day grin grin

NOMINATION CATEGORY 4 (PHASE I)

√ 1. MOST TALKATIVE/ CONTROVERSIAL

√ 2. MOST ENTERPRISING

√ 3. WIND UP OF THE YEAR

√ 4. SPORTS MAN OF A16

√ 5. SPORTS WOMAN OF A16

√ 6. Sir Patrick Obahiogbon's LEGACY AWARD

Note : 1. Just use the numbers and ease urself the stress of having to type repeatedly

2. Ensure you cc as required for a VALID NOMINATION
ie

cc
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

or

Fraih
Kbs468

or

Spixytinxy
Kbs468

Oya the let's goooo there grin

Sign:COMMITTEE SPOKESPERSON grin
Meanwhile, the below is for you
Just a reminder that the above ends in less than 1hr 30 minutes and the Nomination phase Shall wear a new look as today marks the final day of the Exercise
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
boboLIL:
So una still de act dis nollywood movie fr here.. Okay
lol... Actor don plenty o, nd d funniest tin b say almost everybody acting d same role loveydovey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
jubrealguy:
realG....i see u bruh

wittyemi i dey feel u for ds side

iambibi....ah dunno wat to say, all d gbeborun downstairs now kno i was once a drunkard....o maa shey oo, u no even kill me for inside.......sleep well

goodnight to everyone except madam spixytinxy
And yu are not going to thank me specially?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Ellanaire:
Thanks
Ao are yu boo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Jubrealguy and iambibi, u guys shld learn to accomodate one another. nobody is perfect.
singing igbeyawo by oritsefemi
Oga Akorin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.