Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3425629 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
John a stubborn child of his father allegedly told his dad that camping date has been shifted and that automatically means he will be going to calm on 1st April. his dad looked at him and said " John u av started again abi? u want to do us April Fool like u did d oda time "..lol.... me and my friend dy gist him come tell me say when he go camp he go do April Fool. I come ask am say wettin he wan do as April Fool? he come tell me say he go slap soldier tell am say April Fool.... abeg My fellow PCMs make I advice am against am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
FROM THE DESK OF A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARD'S STEERING COMMITTEE

WE HEREBY ANNOUNCE TO YOU OFFICIALLY THAT THE VOTING PROCESS HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD AND MOVED FORWARD TO MONDAY IN A BID TO ALLOW US RECOVER FROM THE 1st April, shock resumption date with EASE during the weekend.

Hope you are getting set already

HERE IS WHAT WE SHALL BE CONSIDERING FIRST COME MONDAY CITIZENS! grin

NOMINATION CATEGORY 1 (PHASE I with at most 3 Top nominees and atleast 2 in the minimum from the collated result so far.)

√ 1. MOST REPRESENTED INSTITUTION/SCHOOL

√ 2. MOST REPRESENTED COURSE/DISCIPLINE

√ 3. KING OF A16

√ 4. QUEEN OF A16

√ 5. MOST FRIENDLY CITIZEN

√ 6. FAVORITE A16 CITIZEN

Have a great and Sporty weekend All!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkyola:

u b bad friend i swear.i go report u 2 ur friend wen i c am.boju boju ko,siju siju ni.coconut tree ko,amala tree ni.yemi my lover ko,iambibi my hater ni
.... Lolz.. Dis geh u no go kill me...... Hu talk dah one again.... No mind am,.. Oya come swithrt,. *talking to her calmly* I no go lie i don miss u o..as in like crazy... If u like call me ajayi no salary, i no mind, buh Shey na Sent4rina, i go go call am from any where wey him dey hide make him betta com dey take care of u (his first lady).....i luv u very much and If u like say u no want o.. Buh u must be my NEIGHBOUR!!! (under must) I don tell u finish..lol and No curse me o because i kno u toh!! Oya come take fruit salad.. *gives her fruit salad *
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
people are really angry at Nysc, see how this place dry like Nairaland diary section.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
I dropped my resignation letter where am working presently and it was declined because I did not give a month notice. What's the implication of just leaving the place and going for service in the future. I need good advice.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mommysgirl(f): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
iambibi:
... Confused?..... Lolz...dnt be.... Oya dnt mind jayloms,... come and take fruit salad...!!.. smiley
smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ivcraig(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dear prospective Nigerian Youth Service Corpers. As you prepare to serve our dear country, Nigeria, you must be prepared to be agents of change Nigeria desperately needs. Don't plan to attend camp only to make new friends with the opposite sex and have the fun of your life, rather, plan to influence people you meet positively by sharing the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, motivating fellow corpers to strive for a better society, actively participating in community development service, discouraging corpers from wasting the service year engaging in unproductive and wasteful activities.
Remember you have a divine purpose in Christ Jesus.
We must dare to think big and change our mindset. Soon it will be AFRICA’s turn to help feed the world!.
By: @VictorIghalo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
drjoshua2000:
I dropped my resignation letter where am working presently and it was declined because I did not give a month notice. What's the implication of just leaving the place and going for service in the future. I need good advice.
go explain to the man on the top of foodchain. don't leave with bad impression rem that ur current workplace will be listed in ur CV as part of the Work experience.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
mschubby:
yea..... I rep Marine Biology...... and you?
Human Physiology
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
ivcraig:
Dear prospective Nigerian Youth Service Corpers. As you prepare to serve our dear country, Nigeria, you must be prepared to be agents of change Nigeria desperately needs. Don't plan to attend camp only to make new friends with the opposite sex and have the fun of your life, rather, plan to influence people you meet positively by sharing the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, motivating fellow corpers to strive for a better society, actively participating in community development service, discouraging corpers from wasting the service year engaging in unproductive and wasteful activities.
Remember you have a divine purpose in Christ Jesus.
We must dare to think big and change our mindset. Soon it will be AFRICA’s turn to help feed the world!.
By: @VictorIghalo
..Aha!! ATLAST!! cheesy D saviour is here.... Ur welcom sir..., this is exactly wat av been trying to explain and let dem kno bfor u came.. .Tnk Goodness ur here nw.!!!!! (Atleast to relief me of d gud works ) grin God bless u sir!!! *collects his bag* Once again u r Highly welcome sir!!! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kbs468:
Jarizod[i][/i] Whatsup Man ]I supposed you belong here nauw but I never for once saw your Break light What went wrong in LAUTECH?

GOOD MORNING THOUGH
nah bro..in 500l first semester now..lautech is kinda slow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
AEyo1:

morning man, for where na corruption don enter those people for audit...them say till monday, na to grease their palm sure pass
i just tire for dose women for dat audit, till today dem never still finish with my file. Anyway i go enter schl on monday. Thanks man.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
iambibi:
.... Lolz.. Dis geh u no go kill me...... Hu talk dah one again.... No mind am,.. Oya come swithrt,. *talking to her calmly* I no go lie i don miss u o..as in like crazy... If u like call me ajayi no salary, i no mind, buh Shey na Sent4rina, i go go call am from any where wey him dey hide make him betta com dey take care of u (his first lady).....i luv u very much and If u like say u no want o.. Buh u must be my NEIGHBOUR!!! (under must) I don tell u finish..lol and No curse me o because i kno u toh!! Oya come take fruit salad.. *gives her fruit salad *

Why you like fruit salad like dis? Infact where my own?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
eddykisses1:

Why you like fruit salad like dis? Infact where my own?
... Lolz.. U sef don notice? .... Lolz, it will make u look fresh always .. .. Ok take ur own fruit salad.. *givs him fruit salad*...... Dnt bother to tnk me, wat r frnds for...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
people are really angry at Nysc, see how this place dry like Nairaland diary section.
aaassiinn...........Ahdunbilivit.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
iambibi:
..Aha!! ATLAST!! cheesy D saviour is here.... Ur welcom sir..., this is exactly wat av been trying to explain and let dem kno bfor u came.. .Tnk Goodness ur here nw.!!!!! (Atleast to relief me of d gud works ) grin God bless u sir!!! *collects his bag* Once again u r Highly welcome sir!!! grin
lolz......my wifey na comedian ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
drjoshua2000:
explain well to someone now, someone dere must av a very good brain. This is NYSC na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Beckytee.......why are u peeping, come on don't be shy, say hi to everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
CROBBOY:

O'Pressy, thank you so much. How are you sir? most times you seem to be scarce o. hope all is well?

Rumours has it that your new wife (Merikims) is responsible to a large extent for your nonchalant and non-committed attitude in recent times, to the extent that some citizens (like iambibi) exhibit characters that tend to question (if not underrate or devalue) your personality, position and authority.

I am being inclined to think in the perspective of the rumours making a comparism between your current official lifestyle with your former when your other wife (missoyin) was still active.

What really happened then (with missoyin) and now I am struggling with deciding who to consider the actual First Lady of this city for sake of documentations.

As your Minister for Information Technology and Communication, I challenge you sir to stay afloat and take control of the recurring changes these new trends are introducing to us.

NOR MIND ALL THESE MY PLENTY TALK O. E DON TEY SINCE I YARN WITH YOU ON CORPORATE GROUNDS. HOW FAR NA

Nor forget to answer my questions above sha

Lol..
I'm fine bro..

I've been scarce because I want other peoplr to be on board. .
And then when I decide to get back..I decided to secure myself a wonderful wife..

Well..I wouldn't wanna talk much on iambibi and others trying to devalue me..

Missevey is no longer in the scene. . She has moved on..
Or, when last did you see her around?

No problem. . I will apply more discretion to some things..

But note that all work and no play makes crobboy a dull boy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
drjoshua2000:
The implication is that you don't have to abandon them like that still, instead, write a letter of apology stating once again your reason for leaving with a copy of Green Card attached as evidence of your genuine intention.

Reason: Even if you wouldn't be working with them in the future, it's always good to be in an harmoniously good term with once former employer simply because it could count alot in the future in terms of reference.

Except if you wouldn't be listing them as part of your working experience contact, Else, what you would be saying during another interview might be looked into in that regard and if eventually, what they found out contradicts what you said, then I guess you know the rest about your integrity then
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
mommysgirl:

Come off it jare
It's a joke angry
Which past? Someone's has been waiting on karma's call.....

Yeah!!! Knew twas a joke, just needed to be in d clear at least in the eyes of eminent G-ci-ezens, knowamean? cheesy

Big ups to all ma papey in dis great ci-ee, much respect!! cool

To all my respected neighbors, just wanna let y'all know that tho ur boy istill trapped in singlehood, I ain't irresponsible, matter-of-fact! I'm super responsible, that's right! So, tanx for understanding.

Much love,
jayloms. cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
drjoshua2000:

Have a discussion with the perskn that call the shots..

Explain that it's all due to the irrational behavior of NYSC.

You don't burn the bridge that you passed through.. you might need it next time...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!
singing
* If i sleep wake up iyo ku keree! and if i see food chop iyo ku kere!! and if i wan thank God i go dance kukere!!!!*

The eagle had issues nd hitches landing but the coast is clear and the honourable minister for women affairs is back,i bring good tidings nd i hope i meet everyone well.
Cc- All
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Phinity318:
John a stubborn child of his father allegedly told his dad that camping date has been shifted and that automatically means he will be going to calm on 1st April. his dad looked at him and said " John u av started again abi? u want to do us April Fool like u did d oda time "..lol.... me and my friend dy gist him come tell me say when he go camp he go do April Fool. I come ask am say wettin he wan do as April Fool? he come tell me say he go slap soldier tell am say April Fool.... abeg My fellow PCMs make I advice am against am?

Lol..

Let him try it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jarizod:
nah bro..in 500l first semester now..lautech is kinda slow
Oh sorry about that. I have even forgotten that it's a University of Technology which is also an Engineering outfit that takes a Minimum of 5 years for professional courses.

Alright Bro. All is well that ends well Man. Take care.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
iambibi:
... Lolz.. U sef don notice? .... Lolz, it will make u look fresh always .. .. Ok take ur own fruit salad.. *givs him fruit salad*...... Dnt bother to tnk me, wat r frnds for...

Why I no go notice? Since you said I shouldn't thank you....*collects the fruit salad and walks out*...heheheheheh grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
mschubby:
my dear I'm here o...... Thanks for the mention......

I missed u wella
you are welcom dearie, hope u are doin very fyn, u just leave us for here lyk dat, e no gud o, I miss u plenty
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
DTOBS:

Nope, am the DG, TV,Radio and NOA of this city...
He will try his best for her nah!

LOGODWHIZ; so im b ya relativeshocked?

Qutyjoyce; Hmmmm, women and money?, "nkan ti owo ati obirin ma da sile,apa awon meejeji gan ko ni ja"

Fraiser; you nah sure dude. I accept say I dey do lovey-dovey but can you please,let me and my wife be? Don't let that name Hardie14 call ya become real o.
baba I don leave am for u o, I too busy dis days, I no get tym to dey waist dey chase small small gals upandan, agba ti n de u know, make I leave da one for u make u too experience how luv dey b make I no b lyk d giant cock wey no won make small small cock crow.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kbs468:

Oh sorry about that. I have even forgotten that it's a University of Technology which is also an Engineering outfit that takes a Minimum of 5 years for professional courses.

Alright Bro. All is well that ends well Man. Take care.
you too boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkyola:

Am nt fyn jare because my nyt was lonely. My Sent4rina no sleep 4 house. I know sey u don piss 4 bed. oya go dry ur d entire bed 4 outside. Shebi i tell u sey make u dey wear pampass b4 u sleep buh u no go ever hear word. U even piss 4 fraih body.
lol... No b my fault o, dust dey ontop bed wey I sleep na hin make me wet am o, hw u go expect say I go dey sleep ontop same bed wit my twinnie after she don marry nd me too don marry, anyway make I no put am for ur body dis afternoon because dis son too hot. As for dat ur camouflage husband, I don advise u bur u know follow am, so u go carry ur cross ni o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
DTOBS:

Yes! Very possible. All he has to do is to shun camp resumption and wait till stream II are entering camp.
Such individual will have to go back and reprint a new CUL has there will be changes in the Date of deployment.
Hope this help?

Thank DTOBS and LOGOWHIZ on your prompt response..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol..
I'm fine bro..

I've been scarce because I want other peoplr to be on board. .
And then when I decide to get back..I decided to secure myself a wonderful wife..

Well..I wouldn't wanna talk much on iambibi and others trying to devalue me..

Missevey is no longer in the scene. . She has moved on..
Or, when last did you see her around?

No problem. . I will apply more discretion to some things..

But note that all work and no play makes crobboy a dull boy cheesy

A REAL DULL BOY INDEED! NA HIM MAKE WE NOR DEY CARRY LAST FOR THIS CITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.