Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3385297 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chisophia(f): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
sirguy542:

Mr Fraiser but I still dey single for this city sha... I know say u get four sight me don sight chisophia but I no know whether she still dey single for here.
hello dear, chisophia is single and ready to mingle wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
eaglevision:

tooor! in b like say i go change ur moniker to fruit salad very soon,who is in charge of change of moniker,minister of justice i tink,ok i knw his ministry address.
lmaooooooo.... Abeg leav me and my fruit salad o, and nobody should touch my moniker o *holds unto fruit salad very tightly *
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
chisophia:
........ Tell em wink...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Good evening, thanks for the mentions.
I'm happy today cos Arsenal lost in the FA. now as a gunner, we now know we have a problem with Arsenal. arsene wenger should bow out now b4 we become newcastle united.
A tide is coming next season and premier league is about to have new look. with the likes of Guardiola with the citizens, Jurgen with the reds, conte with the blues, and jose with the red devils not forgetting claudio ranieri leiceister and mauricio poccetino of spurs, i don't think wenger has a chance. yes he has experience but football is much more than old ideologies.
Arsene should just leave at the end of the season. "Football is about the coach not the players" .

eeeeeyah! ani ri iru eh mor o
i dae go one church program nana, just gimme ur prayer point cos i feel ur pain. meanwhile kill thinking wif dis chilled bobo nd eran oya.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
eaglevision:

eeeeeyah! ani ri iru eh mor o
i dae go one church program nana, just gimme ur prayer point cos i feel ur pain. meanwhile kill thinking wif dis chilled bobo nd eran oya.
Lol. thanks for the grasscutter meat
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olami90: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kbs468:

Relatively, Cost of living is moderate across board except around the highbrow environment you know due to student population within and around the various available campuses in the state that includes

1. Federal University Lafia in Lafia

2. Nasarawa State polytechnic in Lafia

3. College of Education in Akwanga

4. Nasarawa State University in Keffi

5. College of Health Technology in Keffi

6. Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa in Nasarawa

7. You know PRIVATE UNIVERSITY LIFE STYLES NAUW. I THINK IT'S 1 OR 2 THAT WE HAVE IN NASARAWA STATE. Especially the one closer to New Karu side wey be say na like boarding school that you hardly know or hear anything from or about them until Vacation
Among others.

But you can always contact the present B15 serving CORPS MEMBERS within the state to ease your task when you eventually get deployed through this link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2683257/nassarawa-state-corpers-batch-b

As created by my very Good friend-Olami90. He would always assist accordingly.

GRACIAS OLAMI

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND GREAT CITIZENS

Baba, u are doing very well. Thanks so much. I wouldn't av answered it better.

God bless u.

Baba, make I know where dem post u go if call up letter don show wink mention me. More grace

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
chisophia:

hehehehehehehe! u dont need to announce my dear, Gc guys aint smilling na.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
chisophia:
all of una single guys no go see this one nah to dey worry married women u sabi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
spixytinxy:
who ask u, fake pastor
That's my lovely and adorable wife grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olami90:

Baba, u are doing very well. Thanks so much. I wouldn't av answered it better.

God bless u.

Baba, make I know where dem post u go if call up letter don show wink mention me. More grace
Definitely Man. God bless you too as well Bro and thanks alot.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
chisophia:
For Real? I have been unavailably away for sometime now, so isn't in the fray of what a gwan between you and Fraiser anymore.

So has it gotten to that level? Hmmm. Another evidence against him is in the horizon. And he claimed he his holding me to Ransom. When the picture below overwhelming counted against him in two fronts

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Kbs468 come warn ur wife
What did diid she does oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
nathoneal:

Hello Fraih... smiley
Is it still going on or Otipkari

I have been away *Mountain Retreat* grin

and the pages just dey fly *hyperSonic speed* Ehnnn...

Kosi time to read...

Cc
Kbs468

Don't worry. You would come and Cast your VOTE from tomorrow and by 24th, we should be done with voting.

Then from that day, it shall be your states of choices and the eventual State of posting shall be posted for the benefit of B16 and beyond
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
chisophia:
Finally my village juju don free me. Miss chisophia I sight u wela thank God that u are still single & at d same time ready to mingle. Since last have been in dis city without any wife & now God has started answering my prayer small small. Miss chisophia pls I would like to know u better?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
DTOBS:

Jesus...shocked
Spixytnxy which kurukere is he talking about?
Kbs468, which ransom is he talking about?
Don't worry DG. I have initiated a law suit against him with concrete evidence and I believe that the Justice minister-Moyenii wouldn't be biased by favouring her one time chyker-Fraiser
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
My people abeg make una clear for where Miss chisophia dey oh! Finally God is about to answer my prayer.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
iambibi:
........ Tell em wink...
Miss bibi its time to fulfill your promise....Help me track miss chisophia I have started the process already.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
CROBBOY:

Oga Kbs468, since when did you become a marketter for your wife (using the national television)?
Haaa. We pay tax na and without a requisite promotion of her business, we can't recoup the resources invested already na. The only advantage I think we have over others is in the area of Safety and tight human security for a better business and personal security, unlike others that you see the kind of below on duty post, a result of which is out of exploitation and over work.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Miss chisophia I sight you enter inside pls.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
sirguy542:
My people abeg make una clear for where Miss chisophia dey oh! Finally God is about to answer my prayer.
Congratulations Man. What a celebration it shall be as it is coming up on her Birthday celebration too. Wao. A lovely anniversary awaits you both then. Hmmm really making me jealous already.

*giving a hand/finger signal interpreting the below*

I am only trying to protect my integrity ni oo, else I would have been the first to say Hi chisophia in a special way oo and not this normal but abnormal now because Sirguy542 might think otherwise and see me in a bad light from within
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
sirguy542:

Miss bibi its time to fulfill your promise....Help me track miss chisophia I have started the process already.
.. Lolz..... Yes sir... On ma way..... *goin to track mis chisophia * just relax!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iykebest1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Happy birthday Chisophia. God bless you immediately.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
chisophia:
lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lizzyfearless, the Golden City authority has deemed it fit to change your moniker for you over the charges of misuse of Moniker or name. Simply because, you are always scared of living in your own country and thus denying your soul it constitutional right of freedom of expression smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
sirguy542:

.. Lolz..... Yes sir... On ma way..... *preparing the fruit salad which i'll use to track mis chisophia * just relax!!! wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
sirguy542:
OK.. But I no fine sha .
So far yu are God's Creation yu are.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kbs468:

Congratulations Man. What a celebration it shall be as it is coming up on her Birthday celebration too. Wao. A lovely anniversary awaits you both then. Hmmm really making me jealous already.

*giving a hand/finger signal interpreting the below*

I am only trying to protect my integrity ni oo, else I would have been the first to say Hi chisophia in a special way oo and not this normal but abnormal now because Sirguy542 might think otherwise and see me in a bad light from within
My brother thank u so much .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
oyehomie, dem wan use programming collect ur babe ooo

Lol, nobody fit
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Kbs468.. wadup?
Imagine? Since on the 10th, I'm only replying today. Na wa oo. I don miss amiss miss missy miss oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
arrhenius15:

Sincerely sorry abt dt bro, nd to others having dt feeling... The land is Green... Thumbs-up Qutyjoice, it's always a delightful thing seeing a lady programmer. keep it tight sis.

Yes boss, we're one.....Computer peeps rock
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lolz..... Yes sir... On ma way..... *goin to track mis chisophia * just relax!!!
Correct u are now my bestie miss bibi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
sirguy542:

My brother thank u so much .
*singing Oruka by Sunny Nneji* Hope you are feeling same right now because you sure have every reason to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.