Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,776 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3433486 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

ok no worry,logodwhiz and oyehomie go give u tutorial,we go dae front u go do back up,wey all this our babes,nw is d time to show some love

the tin is I believe in d power of dialogue nd not protest, we are 21st century graduates, we should not have d mindset of d 20th century graduate, trouping into d streets nd d markets at d slightest provocation. Dat is the way we do it in my sku, nd we never have any cause to regret. I support social media nd other civilised form of awareness nd not going to d streets.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
amodu:

Didn't you see mine
I avnt, sorry.

Seen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Naa wahaoo for them NYSC and budget wahala Ooo; after spending 6months @home after school and awaiting Camp!!!
See how people come full this GC like naming ceremony.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
seyibaale:
bruv.. So what's the official twitter handle cos the one i searched for and what i got is the former that you wrote
Bro, NYSC has already tweeted/confirmed the news on twitter. By the way, it's @nysc_ng
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

baby u no need cry,just show ur displeasure by joining the campaign we are starting,they will reverse it at least by 2weeks, 27th is fecking too far
#Nyscisclueless
.....k. If u say so.. cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
topealonso:

this ain't leadership, it's more of compulsion...when they changes it from March 30 to April 1,Atleast they gave us a reason...buh now? what the hell! no reason, no considerations of the "victims"; we deserve a right to know why they are putting us on hold! I hate this, this wouldn't happen in other countries...

Exactly my point
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
IF UR IN SUPPORT OF THE PROTEST! SAY I
IF UR AGAINST IT SAY NAY.
LETS KNOW WHERE WE STAND FROM HERE SEF OR MAKE ALL OF US DAE LOOK LIKE LUCOZADE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thavybe:
Bro, NYSC has already tweeted/confirmed the news on twitter. By the way, it's @nysc_ng
i know but the guy was trying to put a point out and so u decided to put a queation to him.. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chymi(f): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

We need more input from everybody on twitter..

We need to make ourr voices heard
Ok, I have posted on twitter, fb etc

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
chymi:
Ok, I have posted on twitter, fb etc

Nice one
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thavybe:
That dude yanabasee is just being illogical, in saner climes, an institution doesn't waste people's time like nysc has done. With the age restrictions on graduate vacancies, i think time is something Nigerian graduates can't afford to waste.

An online protest is the best means to air our pains and disgruntlement, anybody that is against this is just plain dumb.

Are you seriously thinking as a graduate or someone who's frustrated?

Firstly, as a graduate, I expected you to understand that there are many ways to get good informations regarding the shifting of dates by going to their headquarters to make findings.... Everyone of you chanting online protest doesn't even know what to do yet.... Your (online protest) won't change the date and if you must know why the dates' been changing you'd know what to do...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chymi(f): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

say i
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yoruba adage says, 'Ti a ba dake ti ara eni a bani dake o'. If we decided to keep mute, our sufferings will remain in secrecy.

I will pitch my tent with the protest...

#NYSC16AstandswithApril1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by girlyesosae(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Alfrediolu:
here is d snapshot of d tweet

Please why is NYSC tweeting at 9pm. Dont they close work?

This whole situation is BS. They need to get their act together. Im just hoping that on monday its changes back to 1st April
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chymi(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
yanabasee:

Are you seriously thinking as a graduate or someone who's frustrated?

Firstly, as a graduate, I expected you to understand that there are many ways to get good informations regarding the shifting of dates by going to their headquarters to make findings.... Everyone of you chanting online protest doesn't even know what to do yet.... Your (online protest) won't change the date and if you must know why the dates' been changing you'd know what to do...

sir, the change has been confirmed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

I
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
justified10:
gateway kor,,sunshine fc ni..
hmmm anyway I will not argue wit u on dat, but I know wot am sayin, God knows d best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Davvymavvy(f): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
This country is a joke. Time is too expensive to be wasted. #Sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chymi(f): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
amodu:
Yoruba adage says, 'Ti a ba dake ti ara eni a bani dake o'. If we decided to keep mute, our sufferings will remain in secrecy.

I will pitch my tent with the protest...

#NYSC16AstandswithApril1

I stand with u oga mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
God help Nigeria...Its Really Confirm that Stream 1 Holds From April 27th -May 6th(16 Days) We are begining to Lack Vision in this Country and as Such getting Future is Far..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fraiser:
the tin is I believe in d power of dialogue nd not protest, we are 21st century graduates, we should not have d mindset of d 20th century graduate, trouping into d streets nd d markets at d slightest provocation. Dat is the way we do it in my sku, nd we never have any cause to regret. I support social media nd other civilised form of awareness nd not going to d streets.

dialogue with who? u tink say dem b babe wey u go follow reason, i just want to ask u one question forget 27th century graduate.

which issue has dialogue ever solved in Nigeria if not after series of protests?

THIS IS NIGERIA NOT AMERICA.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
AdunniIwo:
I avnt, sorry.

Seen.
Have you done the needful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fraiser:
hmmm anyway I will not argue wit u on dat, but I know wot am sayin, God knows d best.
some few pple will make it tru nysc..

but how many pple?

averagely, nysc does more harm Dan good..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
amodu:

Have you done the needful
I av
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
shuaibbs:

Sorry sir but your post doesn't make sense... You admit that you are saddened yet you say online prostest 'doesn't make sense' because you believe 'it won't change anything'... 'who knows...' you asked... Exactly we just want to know why!!!

What brings the issue of elders here again... To protest is to strongly object... To express that sadness you said u felt... I know as Nigerians we are used to this kind of impropriety, but that doesn't mean we should not at least tell them their decision is outrageous!

They at least owe us an explanation, they are not doing us a favour, its their job, they get paid for it!

So anyone with a twitter account... Go n write smthng there...

And yours doesn't make any sense too.....

I expressed my intuition instinctively and if it wasn't comprehensible by you.... I expected you to keep shut and roll over!

I admitted how sad I was becoz I'm into the mess alongside everyone here... And I went on to state my reasons why I said the online protest isn't the right way to go to get informations that we're desiring... I leta stated that if we must protest... It should be physically nt invisibly.... Hiding online to speak as a graduate that we all are, doesn't speak volume...

If my point isn't convincing... Don't quote me to spew ya nonsense again!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
iambibi:
... chaii, ma deariee don dey becom " ancient of days"!! ! Lol
don't mind dem, na dem sabi.....all i wanna do right now is just to love u and fight anyone tryn to stop me, u so pretty.......olohun gbo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
iambibi:
yea fruitful service like my fruit salad.. cry Lolz...dnt mind me... Tnks dear... God bless u!! smiley
hmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
My twitter account wont open,damn!!!
pls whats the agreed harsh tag wanna pass it on.
even if monday comes and they coman tell us their site was hacked we will continue with the harsh tags but suspend d protests so as to keep reminding them that they musnt change that date.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
chymi:
sir, the change has been confirmed

They're asking for explanation why the date has been on a shift... And I said they should sit over and think on how to get a genuine information as to why the changes!

Capisce?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
jubrealguy:
don't mind dem, na dem sabi.....all i wanna do right now is just to love u and fight anyone tryn to stop me, u so pretty.......olohun gbo

Mr. Lion! Why are u lying na? undecided

Iambibi is not fine kankan! tongue tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
My good people of G-City this change of date by NYSC does not call for quarrel or argument..I think its another opportunity for us to develop ourselves more.. if u are yet to acquire any skill I think this is the right time to do that... As for me am done with A+ training & immediately after Easter am going into barbing/shaving training......eaglevision na u I go take do practice when am through.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
hammedkola:
Aswear, NYSC is confused. Well I'm happy anyway because My wedding is on the 26th of this month, So i have a month for honeymoon.., cool cool
.. Lmaooo i tink I luv dis.... Where they say "this is bad" others still say "dis is d best".... Oga congrats!!! , seriously We no go kill ourselves for nysc!!! Go enjoy ur life!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.