Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3434864 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2016
chymi:
say i

morning dear,ive been seeing ur efforts so far,more engine oil to ur elbow.hehehe

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Blaze55(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2016
I feel you 100%. The solution however starts with us looking out for ourselves instead of engaging in feuds

Kbs468:

Exactly. We are being tagged leaders of tomorrow while still not making the environment friendly and accommodating to Us even right from before we know what that means as examplified and simplified by the picture below

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2016
ABB1:
Bricklaying grin
lols. sounds like a good idea but its not followable
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Kbs468:

grin grin grin Beckyful Bukola Good Morning.

According to ABB1, try the below option cheesy grin
good morning dear. his advise is not followable as I no get strength
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2016
iambibi:
.....k. If u say so.. cry

morning my fruit salad,hpe u slept well.hav u joined d campaign on twitter?all is well u hear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Sent4rina:

Kitchenology i suggest.:p
hmmmm! sounds nice,I will think abt that.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2016
AirstarKane:
hmm I sight you. Fine we understand nothing can be done and maybe it's for our own good but can they just give us a genuine reason and an apology for that. We are no babies o spending 6years for a 4year course no be beans o ASUU do their own, then this one haba #A'16standswithApril1st

You n I know the country where we come from, in this part of the world management of institutes and establishments barely have regards for how their policies are perceived by the general public... There is no law that compels them to be open to the general public, that why you and I do not see minutes of their meetings in newspaper dailies.

It is so sad but really there is nothing we can do about it... We can sue them for this things they are doing, but because they know we wouldn't exploit that Avenue because of the slow judicial system we have, they can even begin targeting people who are too active in the campaign against them
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Deeaka:
We are helpless in this situation and I want to make myself believe that NYSC is too. My friend has already set her wedding for may 6/8 after postponing along with nysc previously. Cards are already being printed, I haven't called her to know how she's dealing with this new change.
I left my job in February, been jobless and tired and also almost broke. I decided to invest my time in learning how to drive, driving school ends on Wednesday... What happens to me after then.
This is the peak of carelessness sha. The govt/NYSC or whoever is involed don't care how this ping-pong change of dates affect us. They just don't.

Sorry dear. All is well.

We pray God touch their heart and they have a rethink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yemson(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2016
topealonso:
November 2017

lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2016
sammydemperor:
Wait o....why don't we all just calm down till 24th of March, i get how frustrating this could be but please let's be patient...

Fighting one another wouldn't help us, trust me i learnt dat here d hard way... In a forum like this criticism isn't taken lightly, people attach alot to what you say on here especially the folks that keeps this thread revved up.... Xo please n please let's chill out n not get caught up with the prevailing circumstances.

About the planned protest i believe e its unnecessary and uncalled for... If the management has already shifted the date then there is really nothing we can do about it. Not even the FG can force them to do otherwise cos if u force them then it will be a logistical blunder and alot of modalities will not be in place on time causing the whole thing to fail...

So let's just hope for the best and find something small to do in order to be engaged before we resume camp...
Please don't insult me, am just giving my own opinion, u are free to say otherwise n i wouldn't fuss about it
Weldone Brother!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2016
yanabasee:

You're excused.....

Most adults find themselves in a difficult situations and they don't ask questions.. They maturely sit over and make new plans....

Point is.. Have you sat over to consider the reason behind it? If its due to lack of funds? Or if it's due to insecurity reasons? Have you consider other factors? Do you think the NYSC slept over the night and woke up today just to shift the date? Without any reason?
Do you not think that, they're working and are sorry for the trouble they're causing us?

Would you rather go to camp and not have water to take your bath and not go online to protest? What if they're trying to fix things in order for all of us to have a good time while on camp? Do you even know if they're trying to restructure the scheme for a better service?

What are u trying to do by the way? Compel them to make you to risk your lives while serving? Do you even know why they shift the date? Ofcoz you don't.. So what are you protesting for? Why the protest?
well said bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2016
SexySapphire:

I see you too dear. You're so not the only one furious at nysc right now. I've been bereaved and highly emotional since last saturday cos of a death in my family and only to come online tonight to see this! I'm just feeling devastated.

oooooops!!! so sorry abt that dear,the lord is ur strength.cheer up ok nd dnt get depressed by all these nysc palava especially. All is well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2016
yanabasee:

My point can only be incoherent and insensitive to people who doesn't take their time to read to apprehend....

And I don't show off.... I only state my opinion.. And if it isn't welcomed... There is no need for long talks....
dis is an hit back to back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SlazzyK(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2016
[size=20pt]I dreamt that the date was finally shifted to May shocked
We need to take actions ooo [/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Look for something to keep you engaged till that time. The more they extend d date d more money is made. Cheer up friends.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Nysc management are just taking us for a ride. its annoying that people who have been saddled with responsibility do not take it seriously.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
SlazzyK:
[size=20pt]I dreamt that the date was finally shifted to May shocked
We need to take actions ooo [/size]

Join the Movement
#A16standwithApril1
#A16standswithAril1

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
CROBBOY:
GOOD MORNING ONCE AGAIN CITIZENS.
WE WILL ALL SERVE WHEN THE TIME IS UP. RATHER THAN SPEND OUR AVAILABLE TIME PURSUING THINGS WE HAVE LITTLE OR NO CONTROL OVER, WE CAN SPEND THIS TIME GETTING SOME NEW EXPERIENCES OR EMBARK ON SOME SHORT-TERM PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS.

[size=18pt]I STILL MAINTAIN MY VIEWS BELOW:[/size]

well said bro, you are very much on point.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Fraiser:
well said bro

had to jump on that,are u nysc mouthpiece,theyv changd dis date like thrice,not once.are u guys just ginna accept this shit and give excuses on their behalf,are u sure 27th is even gonna stand going by d trend and dont tell us they are planning,we started mobilisation since november,for God sake have they been sleeping,if its a fund issue we will all understand if they had come out to tell us and put dis stuff on hold,but changing d date every week is totally unacceptable.dnt speak for nysc lets hear from them.

#A16StandwithApril1 #NYSCTimeWasting

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
[size=20]Good Morning Guys! smiley[/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
AirstarKane:
Yes this guy you should be lucky I even replied with what's going on tongue I have seen and heard what you did while I was gone so grin

Am done n dusted with ya, be kissing every girl u see in GC. I dey monitor u sense.

PS : iamdynamite am soooooo ooo single now!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2016
eaglevision:

had to jump on that,are u nysc mouthpiece,theyv changd dis date like thrice,not once.are u guys just ginna accept this shit and give excuses on their behalf,are u sure 27th is even gonna stand going by d trend and dont tell us they are planning,we started mobilisation since november,for God sake have they been sleeping,if its a fund issue we will all understand if they had come out to tell us and put dis stuff on hold,but changing d date every week is totally unacceptable.dnt speak for nysc lets hear from them.

have you ever read any comment where I said am speaking for nysc, I guess u have to read wit both eyes.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2016
eaglevision:

well said bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2016
eaglevision:

u have to stand and be counted,thats how we can make real change nt just standing aloof.
am not ready to trade words bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2016
merikims dear i appreciate u more! topealonso that ur tweet na dope,but van gaal is more clueless now hehe!
really proud of u guys,ur showing maximum soladirity. #A16StandwithApril1 #NYSCTimeWasting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2016
yanabasee:

Everybody seeking answers without questioning? Your hashtag isn't a question...

Why didn't you ask questions when NYSC decided to give you four choices out of the usual 3 choices?

Why didn't you ask questions when incomplete timetable was released?

It should occur to you that the energy and time you'd spend to tweet, would've been enough to write an application letter to get a job and stay busy..

I told logodwhiz that I had tendered my resignation letter and was to be paid next week... Arrangement for someone to replace me was already made and the guy was in my office yesterday and I showed him the documents and every other things... Right now.. When I got home and saw the message, sent to my phone from their twitter handler.. I called my boss and discussed with him and we've come into agreement...

I really do understand your point, buh there's nothing wrong in asking for the reason, wah if they change it again? You are lucky that your boss is an understanding man. U won't understand wah this has done to me, I have been mute since cos I know ma complain won't change anything, buh knowing the reason behind it will be a great consolation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Am done n dusted with ya, be kissing every girl u see in GC. I dey monitor u sense.

PS : iamdynamite am soooooo ooo single now!
Who said am kissing every girl on GC; you should understand ur man more than this sweetie, don't let haters scatter your house.
Come to think of it, what will become of our feelings,affection and love shared if you do this? Sweetheart, you know I LOVE you beyond recognition and nothing can change that!
*Draw her closer and plant a cool kiss on her lips*
*singing* ife ife,you re the love of my life
Ololufe mi,jowo am thinking about our days when it will just be you and I....
*carry her on my back* onto the next one...

(NYSC can not kill their father)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Am so happy about this...
It's treading on twitter, Facebook is not lacking behind... Yes I believe we can do this and we are doing it.
The hash tag is #A16StandWithApril1 #NYSCTimeWasting. Join the movement and let our voices heard.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Gosj01(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Gosj01:

Join the Movement . . . . . #A16standwithApril1 #A16standswithAril1

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Fraiser:
have you ever read any comment where I said am speaking for nysc, I guess u have to read wit both eyes.

ur one of my best 'pal' here u dont have to go that way bro,lets attack issues not ourselves,i wasnt even referring to u,u shld see d point i was making.
i no fit trade words wif u bro,peace.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
DTOBS:

Who said am kissing every girl on GC; you should understand ur man more than this sweetie, don't let haters scatter your house.
Come to think of it, what will become of our feelings,affection and love shared if you do this? Sweetheart, you know I LOVE you beyond recognition and nothing can change that!
*Draw her closer and plant a cool kiss on her lips*
*singing* ife ife,you re the love of my life
Ololufe mi,jowo am thinking about our days when it will just be you and I....
*carry her on my back* onto the next one...

(NYSC can not kill their father)
Draw who?
Make I catch u, go dey draw AirstarKane ooo.
Dan duniya!! !
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2016
DTOBS:
Am so happy about this...
It's treading on twitter, Facebook is not lacking behind... Yes I believe we can do this and we are doing it.
The hash tag is #A16StandWithApril1 #NYSCTimeWasting. Join the movement and let our voices heard.

bro am so happy with what am seeing,im unable to tweet for nw,im actually mobilising on all fronts though,

shoutouts to chymi,merikims,dhameelahray,topealonso.u guys are representing,kudos yall

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.