Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3423473 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
This space is dedicated to omoiyaAwax d birthday boy.

OmoiyaAwax:
Precious morning to my wonderful family here... It took my mum 9 good months to make it.... Wow, here i am today, a new age with grace, success with divine.... Am a year older today. HBD to me myself nd i..... Pls celebrate with me #ChemicalT, #Rukkyola, #eaglevision, #Alonso, #villageGoat, #fraiser, #spixytinxy,#jubrealguy,#fireandice,#iambibi...
Wow happy happy, happy birthday, long life nd prosperity. Pls don't forget I sell drinks incase u nid drinks to celebrate ur bd
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2016
spixytinxy:
so dis is wat I get for bn nice abi, no wahala. U call me amebo nd I will u show u d colour of ameboism
can any other ameboism be of greater magnitude than your self acclaimed hand work so far?

I suspect all these you are doing are indirect expression of your interest in me.

ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I AM VERY VERY HANDSOME undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2016
CROBBOY:

can any other ameboism be of greater magnitude than your self acclaimed hand work so far?

I suspect all these you are doing are indirect expression of your interest in me.

ITS NOT FAULT THAT I AM VERY VERY HANDSOME undecided
chesus chwist, can neva have interest in u, av u seen kbs648 my cute husband, chai wat handsome about ur worgly face
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Fireandice:
I pray so cause am already answering lots of questions imagine my aunt coming to the house and asking me if am sure I don't have problems in school cause my sis that finish sch last year is serving.... I was so angry I did not knw when I shouted on her to mind her family and leave me alone..... now I have to write an apology letter to her on my father's request and also explain to her why I have not served, imagine oh......
eyah, i understand, well all i can say is God's time is the best, there is a reason for everything, we just have to embrace the present situation and pray for a better tommorrow. Well just cheer up, i believe by april 27th we would enter the promise land.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2016
spixytinxy:
Haaa, lobatan
smiles
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2016
OmoiyaAwax:
Precious morning to my wonderful family here... It took my mum 9 good months to make it.... Wow, here i am today, a new age with grace, success with divine.... Am a year older today. HBD to me myself nd i..... Pls celebrate with me #ChemicalT, #Rukkyola, #eaglevision, #Alonso, #villageGoat, #fraiser, #spixytinxy,#jubrealguy,#fireandice,#iambibi...
happy birthday bro, i wish you long life and prosperity, and where is the party holding, so that i can fly in with my private jet from ota?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2016
spixytinxy:
dey dere dey deceive ursef,na on easter day u go no as e dey go
i thought they have postponed easter too?
NYSC postponed
award night postponed
saraki trial postponed
even girlfriend allowance has been postponed too
it remains easter
let me start preparing my document to escape to iraq, cheesy
A stitch in time saves ten cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2016
From d bottom of my heart I celebrate wit my friend omoiyaAwax on d occasion of his bday, I wish you d best of all opportunites one can pray for during your service year nd beyond, age with grace bro...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2016
CROBBOY:

ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I AM VERY VERY HANDSOME undecided
how you go talk sey my girl friend dey do ameboism, dat is defamation of character... Dont let me take it legal wit u crobboy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2016
spixytinxy:
chesus chwist, can neva have interest in u, av u seen kbs648 my cute husband, chai wat handsome about ur worgly face
Maybe you don't know those things you are doing there are expression of attraction.

I'm not supprised anyway. When a woman stays too long without a 'lovemate' this is what it causes.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Fraiser:
how you go talk sey my girl friend dey do ameboism, dat is defamation of character... Dont let me take it legal wit u crobboy
She is even your girlfriend shocked That makes it interesting undecided

So you ride your own horse while I ride mine. No conflict of interest.

How was your night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Fireandice:
I pray so cause am already answering lots of questions imagine my aunt coming to the house and asking me if am sure I don't have problems in school cause my sis that finish sch last year is serving.... I was so angry I did not knw when I shouted on her to mind her family and leave me alone..... now I have to write an apology letter to her on my father's request and also explain to her why I have not served, imagine oh......

I feel u sweetie, just take ur time, apologize to ur aunt... and let's keep praying so they won't change that April 17 again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dhameelarhay(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Fireandice:
Eyah, sowi.
Fraih:

Yea, just that Idenyijoshua has been peeping...
BUKOLA Fraih, I / we miss u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
OmoiyaAwax:
good morning omo iya.......happy birthday to you, wishing ur a very good and perfect health, long life and plenty money...shine on
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2016
CROBBOY:

She is even your girlfriend shocked That makes it interesting undecided

So you ride your own horse while I ride mine. No conflict of interest.

How was your night?
u no fit compete wit me o... U nor just fit, I don dey on her matter no b today o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2016
wow! gud to see my sake here.

cc fraih

and to my sweetest hrt I love you more
cc: Abbeyunique2

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Fraiser:
u no fit compete wit me o... U nor just fit, I don dey on her matter no b today o
Who is trying to compete with you When we are two parallel unequal forces moving in opposite direction that will never come into collision
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2016
spixytinxy:
haaaa, u na no as e dey go sha
good morning ooo madam, abeg, i wan know how e dey go...... jamisi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Fraih:

Asanwa smiley
Thanks ya...
Lol cheesy I wont again

Good ma Love
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2016
OmoiyaAwax:
.. OmoiyaAwax happy birthday to u dear, wishing u Gods Grace, His Blessings, and, Mercies, A Long Life and prosperity and may His wisdom and Understanding be with u now and forever more.. *Amen*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2016
CROBBOY:

Who is trying to compete with you When we are two parallel unequal forces moving in opposite direction that will never come into collision
good morning sir, una don carry physics enter here again?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
good morning ooo madam, abeg, i wan know how e dey go...... jamisi
.... Jubreal gud morning hw was ur nite.... Hope u slept well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2016
iambibi:
.... Jubreal gud morning hw was ur nite.... Hope u slept well
Good morning beautiful, I slept well....I'm sure u did too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
goodmorning lovely people of gc

and a special morning to the queen of my heart chommieblaq,how are you doing this morning?

and my twinnie iambibi,how are you too sho wa pa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Good ma Love
sweety goodmorning,how is fraih your love again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OmoiyaAwax(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2016
spixytinxy:

This space is dedicated to omoiyaAwax d birthday boy.

Wow happy happy, happy birthday, long life nd prosperity. Pls don't forget I sell drinks incase u nid drinks to celebrate ur bd
Tnks dear, am really grateful....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2016
spixytinxy:
so dis is wat I get for bn nice abi, no wahala. U call me amebo nd I will u show u d colour of ameboism
chai!! the one and only karashika
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OmoiyaAwax(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2016
VillageGOAT:

happy birthday bro, i wish you long life and prosperity, and where is the party holding, so that i can fly in with my private jet from ota?
Tnks man, na indoor tins ooo, no worry me go meet for Sango.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aleora(f): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Fraiser:
babe am copin wit d change o, am tryin as much as possible to put d shock behind me... Btw way its been awhile you come to d city, have really missed u so much here. Hope u re adjustin to d change too
yeaaaaa am really adjusting ooo,##nigeria my country ###make we still dey wait ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OmoiyaAwax(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Fraiser:
From d bottom of my heart I celebrate wit my friend omoiyaAwax on d occasion of his bday, I wish you d best of all opportunites one can pray for during your service year nd beyond, age with grace bro...
Amen nd u too my beloved, tnks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Fraiser:
smiles
how dare u smile
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
VillageGOAT:

i thought they have postponed easter too?
NYSC postponed
award night postponed
saraki trial postponed
even girlfriend allowance has been postponed too
it remains easter
let me start preparing my document to escape to iraq, cheesy
A stitch in time saves ten cheesy
if u like go to Iran we r still coming for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.