Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3392372 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Back2Back.... 1989, a memorable year it is.
Dedicated to SAMUEL DIMEBI OKONTA
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

amodu:

A Condolence Register has been opened at the
NYSC Directorate Headquarters in honour of our
fallen hero, Samuel Dumebi Okonta
(RV/15B/5539). We lost Samuel to the re-run
elections that recently took place in Rivers
state. The NYSC management has also set up a
committee to look into the ACTUAL causes and
situations that led to this unpleasant mishap and
recommend suggestions to prevent future
occurrences of such. Be rest assured that
justice would be done on this case. We'll update
you with the outcome of their findings. Adeiu
Samuel!
5/6 years in the primary school
5/6 years in the secondary school
4/5/6/7 years in the higher institution
And now he's gone, only GOD can console the family,especially the parents of the disease.
Now tell me, does Nigeria worth dying for?
Ameachi and Wike still go about their normal duty after the death of Samuel!
Buhari never even do as if nothing happens
Tell me, does Nigeria worth dying for?...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Testimony89:
same as urs angel...... Hw ur side n ur family
all gud.. We tnk God
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:
A Condolence Register has been opened at the NYSC Directorate Headquarters in honour of our fallen hero, Samuel Dumebi Okonta (RV/15B/5539). We lost Samuel to the re-run elections that recently took place in Rivers state. The NYSC management has also set up a committee to look into the ACTUAL causes and situations that led to this unpleasant mishap and recommend suggestions to prevent future occurrences of such. Be rest assured that justice would be done on this case. We'll update you with the outcome of their findings. Adeiu Samuel!
RlP samuel embarassed
amodu:
A Condolence Register has been opened at the NYSC Directorate Headquarters in honour of our fallen hero, Samuel Dumebi Okonta (RV/15B/5539). We lost Samuel to the re-run elections that recently took place in Rivers state. The NYSC management has also set up a committee to look into the ACTUAL causes and situations that led to this unpleasant mishap and recommend suggestions to prevent future occurrences of such. Be rest assured that justice would be done on this case. We'll update you with the outcome of their findings. Adeiu Samuel!
RlP samuel
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kennygee18(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
No offence buh did u jst type Parents of the DISEASE?
It's deceased ehn nt disease.
DTOBS:

And now he's gone, only GOD can console the family,especially the parents of the disease.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:

Samuel!
Simple Solution is Increasing the federal allowee to the minimum wage category and see how everyone would run away from any ad-hoc activity that would be Tempting Corps members because of the pea-nuts attached to it. I bet you, no one would be willing to risk their lives for any electoral challenge that is life threatening again.

Just like wike has announced between #10,000 - #15,000 state allawee henceforth.

Remember that it is not always all the Corps members in a state that do partake in those election things. And 99% of the participants usually apply or make themselves available for the exercise just because of the little allowances attached and nothing more oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:

Samuel!

The Nigerian government doesn't care if you're alive or dead! Setting up committees as if it's the first time corps members have died in their filthy fight for power. I will actually be very surprised if they arrest the actual murderers.

A tragic loss, an abrupt end to a beautiful journey, a call to glory!

The wrong people just keep dying...

May the soul of Mr. Samuel Okonta rest in peace, and may the good Lord give his family the fortitude to bear this loss!

#Peace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rukkyola:

Jesus smartins1, so u don already marry na im u no tell me. Me I com dey suffer myself 4 nothing.
Sirguy542 abi na u tell me say u need babe?
That was then not now...I have realized that it's good to be single.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
DTOBS:

NO

He never wished to but God knows best
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:

Samuel!
may his soul rest in perfect peace... wot a sad mood tonyt
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
jubrealguy:
lols......i trust u say u no fit lie sha so my dream will definitely come true hopefully before u see ur CUL....the love texts are on a low....like very low, seems peeps took it offline, u can see how boring ds place is. I miss u sha, u for at least dey drop all ur daily quotes and reminders na
oga. The excitement has gone... Nysc latest development scata me like say mole jam me...I may start the reminder next month... I miss u as some babes de miss their period...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
DTOBS:
Some of my post now is going to be in Yoruba...
Bobolil dey speak wetin I no understand, chommieblaq and iambibi also dey speak Hausa.
Kbs468,logodwhiz and amodu wetin una dey wait for? Oya e da Yoruba bole....
e no bad....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Eyin omo wobe, wobe.... Wetin e mean?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kbs468:

Simple Solution is Increasing the federal allowee to the minimum wage category and see how everyone would run away from any ad-hoc activity that would be Tempting Corps members because of the pea-nuts attached to it. I bet you, no one would be willing to risk their lives for any electoral challenge that is life threatening again.

Just like wike has announced between #10,000 - #15,000 state allawee henceforth.

Remember that it is not always all the Corps members in a state that do partake in those election things. And 99% of the participants usually apply or make themselves available for the exercise just because of the little allowances attached and nothing more oo

If corp members don't who will

We are all aware that INEC lacks the staff capacity to carryout the work on their own hence, the reason for recruiting corpers, teachers and lecturers as ad hoc staffs.

I will also disagree with your assertion that little allowance of corp members is what is luring them into the job, can the same be said of Professors, Phd holders, notable lecturers and teachers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
shuaibbs:

The Nigerian government doesn't care if you're alive or dead! Setting up committees as if it's the first time corps members have died in their filthy fight for power. I will actually be very surprised if they arrest the actual murderers.

A tragic loss, an abrupt end to a beautiful journey, a call to glory!

The wrong people just keep dying...

May the soul of Mr. Samuel Okonta rest in peace, and may the good Lord give his family the fortitude to bear this loss!

#Peace

AMEN
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fraiser:
may his soul rest in perfect peace... wot a sad mood tonyt

Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:

We are all aware that INEC lacks the staff capacity to carryout the work on their own hence, the reason for recruiting corpers, teachers and lecturers as ad hoc staffs.

I will also disagree with your assertion that little allowance of corp members is what is luring them into the job, can the same be said of Professors, Phd holders, notable lecturers and teachers
then wat is luring corpers into the job? This is Nigeria politics, rivers state for that matter. Militants dey kill soldiers not to talk of civilians with no weapons. I pray non of us on this GC will be a victim of such circumstances.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yemson(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:

AMEN

Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
From zygote to serving corp member. i knw he has dreams and aspiration, i knw his family has expectations. he died serving his fatherland, he was a hero. he was the grass when two elephants were fighting.
RIP samuel okonta

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rukkyola:

Hu come b ur Iyawo? Me I like blizzydodo and I no fit let her suffer. I no fit carry her give person wey don marry. If u really wan marry her, make u go divorce ur wife.
Nah iambibi they with the Divorce papers ooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
smileeey:
then wat is luring corpers into the job? This is Nigeria politics, rivers state for that matter. Militants dey kill soldiers not to talk of civilians with no weapons. I pray non of us on this GC will be a victim of such circumstances.

AMEN OOO

Smileeey dear, a significant number of corpers will still participate in coming elections even if allawee is increased to #50K owing to the fact that they see the money as free (Awuf).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
iambibi:
all gud.. We tnk God
Hw I wish u can jst reciprocate my kindness to u bae!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
page #1989 dedicated to my mumy n daddy...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sunnepa17:

#Gbayi pa pressy

Na so broda mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Samunosuke(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
God punish satan.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Testimony89:
Hw I wish u can jst reciprocate my kindness to u bae!
..hun? As in
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:

Teachers and lecturers are always the ones in charge of conducting elections as ad-hoc staff members right from time immemorial.

And you can't tell me that if not for the Corps uniform the late Samuel put on, Who would have known him to be a Corps member at the Polling station instead of simply as Electoral officer?

Again, May be being in his Mufty would have earned him more respect and thus probably reduce the tendency of the attack on him?

Can you remember your secondary school days? Don't you think that you don't really attach the same degree of respect and value to Corps members like you do to your regular Teachers? That is the society we live in Bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
dapaiks:
page #1989
dedicated to my mumy n daddy...
Good one From you Bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
smileeey:
Amen and Amin fun gbogbo ADURA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:

AMEN OOO

Smileeey dear, a significant number of corpers will still participate in coming elections even if allawee is increased to #50K owing to the fact that they see the money as free (Awuf).
you are right my brother. haaaaaaaa, na WA ooooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kbs468:

Teachers and lecturers are always the ones in charge of conducting elections as ad-hoc staff members right from time immemorial.

And you can't tell me that if not for the Corps uniform the late Samuel put on, Who would have known him to be a Corps member at the Polling station instead of simply as Electoral officer?

Again, May be being in his Mufty would have earned him more respect and thus probably reduce the tendency of the attack on him?

Can you remember your secondary school days? Don't you think that you don't really attach the same degree of respect and value to Corps members like you do to your regular Teachers? That is the society we live in Bro.

Are you saying he died because he was a corp member?

Are you aware he wasn't the only one that died and that they aren't corp members?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
boboLIL:
oga. The excitement has gone... Nysc latest development scata me like say mole jam me...I may start the reminder next month... I miss u as some babes de miss their period...
lol.....d kind comparison wey u and amodu just do today........ehn!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
smileeey:
you are right my brother. haaaaaaaa, na WA ooooo.

Thank God you agreed. My spiritual father do says we human worship two things; 'money and power'.

You have said it all with the prayer you rendered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.