Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,295 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426753 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
HMMM... OPENING PAGES BACK TO BACK...RESURRECTION THINGS TI TAKE OVER grin grin. THIS EASTER WILL BE AWESOME!

Later guys...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rukkyola:

My iambibi, i yaff missed u o. Justified10 don marry o. Na katerine7 b im wife o, na only if dem don divorce remain. As for sc31, I don do my best 4 her. Shebi wen I dey advice her then, she no gree answer me. She dey busy follow amodu advice hu she dey call her godfather.
OYO is her case now o. Na only if justified10 go gree marry her as second wife.

What is your own

Go and face your matrimony..Eke ibidun, solo makinde, mafi lomi dasi abojugun legbe eti, tojubole mobi obe gbedun...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
SC31:
abeg I cant fit be second wife,laye laye ko Jo.

Amodu God father where art thou

Sweetie, I here. What is happening Nrarate to me pls

cc: CROBBOY
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rukkyola:

U don kolo o. Yoruba ko, Hausa ni. U 4 tell me sey make i dey chat with u 4 yoruba. Go meet amodu or Dtobs or kbs468 or logodwhiz na dem b Yoruba dictionary.
Dey dea dey pretend like sey u no love her b4. Watsup with u and katerine7? I dey find husband for sc31 fa. U fit marry her join? Crobboy just dey suffer d girl 4 nothing.she just dey lean everyday while crobboy dey fresh like apple everyday.
I need a reply asap. I want make d girl pack commit 4 crobboy house asap. Thanks

CRAVE - JERAN TABI SAFERI

MO N JERAN E

OKAN MI SAFERI E
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chisophia, that your innocently looking posture, So you carry weight for mouth like that Chai! Kedu Madu grin

I only know the meaning of kedu oo.
So if the two words forms a mismatch, don't blame me oo since iambibi has refused to teach me something because she dey fear Jubrealguy.

Come, Na 5 times I try to reply your mention with the content that reads

'Eshe, ejo to poju' oo but d thing na gree go oo just like wetin LogoDWhiz experience oo. Maybe na because of the message wey I get as hin no want you and your hubby to separate na him cos am sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
amodu:

What is your own

Go and face your matrimony..Eke ibidun, solo makinde, mafi lomi dasi abojugun legbe eti, tojubole mobi obe gbedun...
LMFAO grin
Amodu, you sure say na Lagos you learn or sabi all these ones? Abi na from TASUED? Abi na Yoruba movie aided learning assistance or which one grin

Rukkyola, so you are a learner too in your own field of Comedy grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
katerine7:
u go fear matchmaking
Don't let her ditch out what is not to you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chisophia(f): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kbs468:
Chisophia, that your innocently looking posture, So you carry weight for mouth like that Chai! Kedu Madu grin

I only know the meaning of kedu oo.
So if the two words forms a mismatch, don't blame me oo since iambibi has refused to teach me something because she dey fear Jubrealguy.

Come, Na 5 times I try to reply your mention with the content that reads

'Eshe, ejo to poju' oo but d thing na gree go oo just like wetin LogoDWhiz experience oo. Maybe na because of the message wey I get as hin no want you and your hubby to separate na him cos am sha
I sincerely do not understand you. kedu mmadu means where is someone, what exactly did u mean to say.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
The year 2002...The year I actually watched my first football match.... Brazil vs Turkey... 2002 world cup hosted by Korea/ japan.....Ronaldo de lima and Hasan SAS I still love u guys..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
justified10:
I go use ha do concubine...make I just put ha for one flat dey help her...u get

Pls, ejo, biko she is PRECIOUS and PRICELESS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Kbs468. Amodu. Fraiser. Greatestnan. Eaglevision. Dhameerlharay. Abbeyunique2. Crobboy. Jubrealguy. Walexitouk. Darey00. Ayosco2008. And every other guys in the house..

Una sabi dis game??

Chai.. dose days cheesy grin

Sure, we call it shekere because of the sound it makes grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
amodu:

Onibara n bole bo....
You don start ba? grin

Ladycomfort, in case you don't understand what he is trying to say, the below explains it all not only to you but to everyone grin

1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
chisophia:
I sincerely do not understand you. kedu mmadu means where is someone, what exactly did u mean to say.
Ok listen

I know that Kedu maka ahia = How Market

Kedi je? = How far na

Kedu = How you

So I wanted saying HOW ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL grin cheesy

Oya if you gree say you beautiful tell me what to say

KEDU.............. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kbs468:

LMFAO grin
Amodu, you sure say na Lagos you learn or sabi all these ones? Abi na from TASUED? Abi na Yoruba movie aided learning assistance or which one grin

Rukkyola, so you are a learner too in your own field of Comedy grin

Well, na Lagos ooo

Not Yoruba movie because I am not a fan of it.

People are always amazed with my Yoruba speaking ability due to my Lagos background; born and bread in Lagos. Tertiary education was the only thing that took me away from Lagos.

So I will say it is innate coupled with my love for the Yoruba tradition and Radio Lagos also had an impact.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
amodu:

What is your own

I yaff die. So na me u insult like dis. Shebi na jeje mi I dey b4 she start 2 dey call my name upandan 4 her family matter. It isn't ur fault o, Shey o gbo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
amodu:

Sorry ehn grin

cheesy
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na14ma3. Chai what's the brain behind your moniker ooo. But I know for sure that Na = Naomi. Oya defend yourself here and Good afternoon to you though
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na14ma3 hw u na dey...... Hope u ar Enjoying d city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kbs468:

You don start ba? grin

Ladycomfort, in case you don't understand what he is trying to say, the below explains it all not only to you but to everyone grin

I laff

Is that a threat or a bribe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
amodu:

Sure, we call it shekere because of the sound it makes grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
amodu:

Well, na Lagos ooo

Not Yoruba movie because I am not a fan of it.

People are always amazed with my Yoruba speaking ability due to my Lagos background; born and bread in Lagos. Tertiary education was the only thing that took me away from Lagos.

So I will say it is innate coupled with my love for the Yoruba tradition and Radio Lagos also had an impact.
I guess your finishing touches says it all because Lagosians na hmmmm lipsrsealed for the fear of attack
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rukkyola:

I yaff die. So na me u insult like dis. Shebi na jeje mi I dey b4 she start 2 dey call my name upandan 4 her family matter. It isn't ur fault o, Shey o gbo.

Whose fault?

So she can't confide in a female friend again that you started broadcasting and pointing accusing finger....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Testimony89:
Afternoon to u all! Enjoy d 20th century of our great city... In dis new century, I pray I marry iambibi, jubrealguy turns my best friend * can't stp lafin* rukkyola turns gentle bae, hardie bcoms my neighbour........................ Many mor I can't disclose..............Lolz
Broda, hu told u am not gentle b4. Besides better 4get about iambibi. Av gat 1 fine single babe whom I wanto introduce u 2. I hear sey u dey find wife. If u are interested let me know.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

cheesy Thanks
mention don't
How was yesterday and hope you had a memorable day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
amodu:

I laff

Is that a threat or a bribe
Not even referring to you oo but to myself actually. Maybe I didn't put across the sentence very well then
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kbs468:

I guess your finishing touches says it all because Lagosians na hmmmm lipsrsealed for the fear of attack

Fear of attack
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rukkyola:

Broda, hu told u am not gentle b4. Besides better 4get about iambibi. Av gat 1 fine single babe whom I wanto introduce u 2. I hear sey u dey find wife. If u are interested let me know.

Hope not who I am thinking
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
amodu:

Fear of attack
Haaaaaa Lagos guys go just misunderstand wetin I been get for mind before oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kbs468:

Not even referring to you oo but to myself actually. Maybe I didn't put across the sentence very well then

Kbs468:

Haaaaaa Lagos guys go just misunderstand wetin I been get for mind before oo

You better be explicit

If na lady now, you will talk and bring out the KOMOKUN...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rukkyola:

according to my nigga Sirguy, being single is the best thing that can ever happen to a man, that way you can avoid hypertension...

No be me talk am oo...

Make una no go fight me!!! my hands they up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Say something am giving up on you @My lady Molakem...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
The DG NYSC visits family of slain corps member and promises support.

Details:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/nysc-dg-visits-family-slain-corps-member-promises-support/

Also on their Facebook page

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.