Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403923 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1mrblitz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=LogoDWhiz post=44139540]3. CULTURAL SETTINGS OF OUR PRESENT STATES OF RESIDENCE WITH RESPECT TO THE PREDOMINANT SOURCE OF INCOME, RECREATIONAL AVENUE AVAILABLE SUCH AS PARKS, TOURIST SITES, etc

[/quote nice one bro, ditz d kinda info we crave for @ dis moment nt d blablabla..... way day won use scatter ma fonez screen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
CROBBOY:

Amebo, 'witchcraft', husband seducer, and romance waka-abouter, all these your plans no go work.

If you think every guy is as 'brainless' as your sugar boy Eddykisses1 or as 'deceivable' as your sent4rina (were your juju don dey clear from him eyes), then you have to think again.

OLODO wey dey form sexy!
Sup d brainless na? We get beef? You have an issue with her, sought it without d insult you are using on others...gracias bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
eddykisses1:

Sup d brainless na? We get beef? You have an issue with her, sought it without d insult you are using on others...gracias bro.
Ah ah where is this coming from now?

The events and comments that accompanied you taking the 'Married' and 'Pregnant' Rukkyola into your 'supposed house' when the 'supposed husband (sent4rina)' was away, were there TRUE LIFE STORIES that happened outside Golden City or JOKES you were trying to create for the 'pleasure' and 'enjoyment' of the entire GC Citizenry?

WHY ARE YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN TRYING TO PULL SERIOUS BODY LANGUAGE STUNT ARE YOU BUHARI, FASHOLA OR EL RUFAI gringringrin
BROS ABEG PARK WELL JOOR

If its EASTER GIFT you want from me come out PLAIN and stop using INDIRECT MEANS like motor park begger cheesycheesycheesy

In short, SPIXYTINXY, SPIXYTINXY SPIXYTINXY ooooooo, please, fill this man's empty belle tank with as many bottles he needs. You'll get your money when my next Ministerial Contracts have been implemented. Iambibi, please do same with your fruit salad. Thank you and don't mention.

All the same brother, I am yet to see your comments regarding the nature of your state. We all will be glad to get your analysis as some of us have started.

Thanks for your usual cooperation in trying to keep this City alive.

#OneLove!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
1mrblitz:

Okay bro..

Endeavour to participate too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
SMartins1:
Wishin us all a memorable easter celebration,Because he lives, he wil definately face and overcome d challenges of tmor.Happy Easter .

Mola kem
Agha ns
Ruk kyola
ia mbibi
sir guy
LogoDwhiz

et Al

Same to you bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
katerine7:

me? I don't lie on Saturdays and Sundays wink

Lol.. okay o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kbs468:

Copied! Gosj01

I sight you too Man and this is me officially saying Happy Easter Celebration to you and everyone else around you and us all on planet Earth today.

And We shall all live to witness much more than our expectations of it in Good Health, wealth, wisdom, knowledge, affluence, influence, blessings, love and Grace of God Almighty. Ameen/Amen
Nice to see you wishing people a splendid Easter. Thumbs up Kbs468! If all Nigerians will act this way (being unbiased), we would make a better nation.

Between, we are yet to see your contributions o (BUSY MAN).

How was your day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Taribizy:
Nice write up. You were very meticulous with your language while conveying a strong message. Kpoko for you shocked
Nice one brother.

There are over a thousand things one needs to know with respect to certain things. We have only contributed our own quota base on how we PERCEIVE the world.

Please, your contributions are highly solicited.

#OneLove!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jico87: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Is the 40k true. If it is they should extend the date again and adjust it to 70k. ;DIs the 40k true. If it is they should extend the date again and adjust it to 70k.

I concur
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ndejiko:

Nice write up.
Thanks brother!
Please make your contributions. Sosong o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
kitchen:
My question: hw will nysc pay allowance if after camp dey pay allowance which wld end on d 13th of may, will day again pay allowance for d mth of may..? I dnt rilly understand hw d payment is made

Nysc will start payment for the month of may..

Stream I gets may allawee in camp..
Stream ii. Same..

While for the month of june.. we get the rest through the bank
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Testimony89 and Prindu, I saw your mentions... I'm doing fine.

Happy Easter Celebration.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fraih Darling is that you? Where have you been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Four more sundays...

Good evening...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Breaking New!!! NYSC have just adjusted the 2016 batch a Time table. Printing of callup letter nw 20th.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
CROBBOY:

Nice to see you wishing people a splendid Easter. Thumbs up Kbs468! If all Nigerians will act this way (being unbiased), we would make a better nation.

Between, we are yet to see your contributions o (BUSY MAN).

How was your day?
Hahahaha @BUSY MAN

My day has been superb Bro. Hope you can now eat comfortably. Abi you too dodged the 40 days fasting? Or is it lenth that it is called?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dudecollins(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
daudae1:
Breaking New!!! NYSC have just adjusted the 2016 batch a Time table. Printing of callup letter nw 20th.
This is no more news nt to talk of breaking. since about 3days ago
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
CROBBOY:
Fraih Darling is that you? Where have you been?
Sweedie, I've been here smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
post=44106093:
CITIZENS OF GOLDEN CITY

IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET OURSELVES BACK TO DEFAULT SETTING BUT UNIQUELY NOW WITHIN THE NEXT 31 DAYS, WE DECIDED TO TRY TWISTING OUR DISCUSS INTO A MORE LOGICAL, INTELLIGENT, WORLD ECONOMIC AND NEAR REALISTIC HUMAN SURVIVAL ADAPTATION.

So, In the light of the above, we would like to officially announce to us all that the much anticipated
A16 (GOLDEN CITY ) AWARD'S final Voting category (5) and the Corresponding Awardee's pronouncement as well as the verdict on the Phase II and III which could be trimmed to phase II only are hereby put forward to between the penultimate week of next month, ie April 20-25

However, One of our kitchen expert, The Minister of Telecommunications and ICT-CROBBOY in conjunction with the Executive Cabinet of GOLDEN CITY have provided the menu to be served between now and then on our dinning Table for all to devour pleasantly with Joy and satisfaction.

So the dinning room had been inspected and everything is set for your savouring delight

GRACIAS grin grin grin smiley smiley wink wink

Once again, Good evening Citizens

Yes and straight up without much addo, let's put up ourselves to the latest X-FACTOR challenge here in Golden City as some of Us have already started grin

Interestingly, the challenge is no big deal or new to all of us actually both from our point of view here in
GOLDEN CITY and in the outside world around our walls which is why GRACELANDERS and others that have anything to do with NYSC too would be welcomed whole heartedly as Key Figures and participants around our dinning Table this time around grin

And here we go, although the next line below is to encourage us all in participating accordingly. Alright,

Note:
¤* It's not COMPULSORY that you must respond with the exact figure or degree of imput so that you won't be discouraged to say something or contribute your quota

¤* You can also choose to give your response part by part instead of typing out a whole at once because some persons have phobia for long commentary/Views/opinion or idea postage

Up next is the X-FACTOR challenge as our line of discuss and is presented as below

WHAT ARE THE 20 THINGS WE NEED TO KNOW AND/OR DO AS GRADUATES or BEFORE SERVICE ELAPSES TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ADVICE
HELP MENTION 5 THINGS TO DO IN 5 DIFFERENT STATES THAT CAN IMPROVE ONE'S STANDARD OF LIVING AS A CORPS MEMBER

This 2nd one can be structured with respect to building a career path during service year, employability and job creation, relationships, etc

3. KINDLY WRITE ON THE CULTURAL SETTINGS OF YOUR PRESENT STATES OF RESIDENCE WITH RESPECT TO THE PREDOMINANT SOURCE OF INCOME, RECREATIONAL AVENUE AVAILABLE SUCH AS PARKS, TOURIST SITES, etc

In this line.. we are trying to reintroduce the talk about our present state of basement again So that we can refresh our minds about each state of the federation again

4. IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE THE PRESIDENT FOR ONE WEEK, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT NIGERIA?

5. IF YOU ARE THE NYSC Director General for one year, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU ENVISAGE AND PROMOTE ABOUT THE SCHEME?

6. IF YOU ARE THE Minister for Education, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU EFFECT IN SALVAGING NIGERIA'S EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM?

In Trying to buttress our explanations, we should bear in mind that

The essence of the No.2 is to have the 37 states discussed out so that citizens can have an idea about the nature of the states that we have relative to NYSC which would help enhance preparation for entrepreneurship during service year.

While For No.3, 4 5 & 6, many Nigerians "KNOW" (in abstract) what they think is the responsibility of leaders as it relates to their present predicament, hence the importance of this discuss as our MENU for the time being. grin

Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic for the Executive Cabinet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dudecollins:
This is no more news nt to talk of breaking. since about 3days ago
For e mind, he/she is current lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
My people My people
How are you all doing?

Just checking on you guys....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kbs468:

20 THINGS WE NEED TO KNOW AND/OR DO AS GRADUATES or BEFORE SERVICE ELAPSES

Crobboy and LogoDWhiz has done a lot of justice in that regard. However, I will love to drop a few points.

* KNOW THAT LIFE HAS STARTED FULLY.

Almost Everyone, when going on service will say “I can never return back to that house”, but believe me, 75% return back home because they did not meet up the target they set for themselves. Either you like it or not, you are now expected to live on your own, and cater for yourself especially that you are now receiving some stipends from the government. You should not dream of returning back to stay at home with your siblings or parents, trust me, they would be excited to have you around but the tension will be on you when you stay for more than a month.
While processing for further studies; Post-Graduate or Masters programme, you can find some things to lay your hands on instead of waiting some four six months at home idle.

* ERASE TOTALLY THE DEPENDENCY MENTALITY.

As a Corps member, your parents have gone some length, your school (alma-mata) has gone some length, and the government has also done their part in a way. What is left for you at this level is to Offer yourself; your talents and skills.
Responsibilities are now laden on you that you should forget about running home for allowee.
Avoid calling home for little stipends except of course you need some capital to kickstart something. Don’t expect that Uncle so and so who always gives you #15,000 every Christmas should still give you that even as a Corps Member. Infact, it is at this point that demands get high on you from parents, siblings and cousins.

* HAVE AN EXTRA VOCATION ASIDE YOUR PPA

It is very much possible to save everything you receive as allowance from the state and federal government throughout your service year if you have another source of income. I believe we have garnered some experience while in school ranging from phone and laptop repairs, graphics design, fashion designing, barbing, shoe making, interior decorations, poultry management, electrical installations, mechanical works, and repair of electronics, baking services and lots more.

Believe me if you do a little publicity of yourself starting from your PPA, and you are being tested and passed, then you have some stipends coming from that end and you won’t really need to touch your allowance for 12 months. That’s around 300,000 on the average.

* START MAKING CONNECTIONS .

This is like the most important thing to do during service because you might need to part ways with your friends whom you served together. If you don’t network enough with people of influence, the favour market might turn to be LABOUR market for you because it is these set of people that will help you at some strategic points later in life. Meet people, get their business cards, send appraisals after reading their articles online or listening to them on TV, get to familiarize with people of different class.
You can start this by attending conferences, register for beneficial trainings, meetings and going into the cooperate world to see what goes on there.

* KNOW YOUR BEARING ALREADY.
During NYSC, I believe we should know which way to go already after there. It could be Masters programme, getting professional certifications, starting up a business full-time, full-time ministry and discipleship, for some, they are returning to manage their fathers company, and some others, marriage.

Know which one it is you want to go into and get things set even while you are serving. By things, I mean financially, materially, spiritually, and even emotional wise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
A LETTER TO ALL GC MEMBERS

GC's pages no longer flies,our dear thread is now exhibiting a slow to slower pace of movement, could it be going extinct?

Have we all secured ourselves a job that is taking most of our time lately that we now hardly peep Into our dear city? Has NYSC broken us all up? Did we build our "e-relationship" around NYSC related info alone?

I guess now some persons can see what could have happened to GC long before now if we had discussed 'only' NYSC related matters on this thread; here is the result

Some persons might still say 'Who GC help',lest you forget; GC kept you busy positively @ a point in time, GC answered so many questions in your heart about NYSC just when you were about to ask, GC informed you on latest happenings beyond NYSC, GC made you at least smile, GC kept you glued to your mobile, GC showed everyone liquid Love which happens to be the greatest.

Mind you; GC didn't just on its own make all the aforementioned happen; YOU and I did, We are GC's candor (candour).

So I plead, that, beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of our dear NYSC, lets bring back the rutilant and coruscating modus vivendi of GC once again; let's bring back that eulogizing simplicity,friendly humility and immerse ourselves in the aqua of platonic emotionalism of AGAPE LOVE once again.

We all did it before, we still can do it even better. Remember, We never do our award night o..

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

Cc
ALL GC MEMBERS.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yes, I second Wittyemi.

It's obvious that most of us have our GC pals on our BBM and whatsapp already and then we rather keep up with them than checking up on everyone here. sad

I cant even find my twin brother, sister and in-laws again, my dear friends and close pals, I Miss you all. cry
Lets stay up together to knit again the bond in this city.
We could make this work together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fraih:

Crobboy and LogoDWhiz has done a lot of justice in that regard. However, I will love to drop a few points.

* KNOW THAT LIFE HAS STARTED FULLY.

Almost Everyone, when going on service will say “I can never return back to that house”, but believe me, 75% return back home because they did not meet up the target they set for themselves. Either you like it or not, you are now expected to live on your own, and cater for yourself especially that you are now receiving some stipends from the government. You should not dream of returning back to stay at home with your siblings or parents, trust me, they would be excited to have you around but the tension will be on you when you stay for more than a month.
While processing for further studies; Post-Graduate or Masters programme, you can find some things to lay your hands on instead of waiting some four six months at home idle.

* ERASE TOTALLY THE DEPENDENCY MENTALITY.

As a Corps member, your parents have gone some length, your school (alma-mata) has gone some length, and the government has also done their part in a way. What is left for you at this level is to Offer yourself; your talents and skills.
Responsibilities are now laden on you that you should forget about running home for allowee.
Avoid calling home for little stipends except of course you need some capital to kickstart something. Don’t expect that Uncle so and so who always gives you #15,000 every Christmas should still give you that even as a Corps Member. Infact, it is at this point that demands get high on you from parents, siblings and cousins.

* HAVE AN EXTRA VOCATION ASIDE YOUR PPA

It is very much possible to save everything you receive as allowance from the state and federal government throughout your service year if you have another source of income. I believe we have garnered some experience while in school ranging from phone and laptop repairs, graphics design, fashion designing, barbing, shoe making, interior decorations, poultry management, electrical installations, mechanical works, and repair of electronics, baking services and lots more.

Believe me if you do a little publicity of yourself starting from your PPA, and you are being tested and passed, then you have some stipends coming from that end and you won’t really need to touch your allowance for 12 months. That’s around 300,000 on the average.

* START MAKING CONNECTIONS .

This is like the most important thing to do during service because you might need to part ways with your friends whom you served together. If you don’t network enough with people of influence, the favour market might turn to be LABOUR market for you because it is these set of people that will help you at some strategic points later in life. Meet people, get their business cards, send appraisals after reading their articles online or listening to them on TV, get to familiarize with people of different class.
You can start this by attending conferences, register for beneficial trainings, meetings and going into the cooperate world to see what goes on there.

* KNOW YOUR BEARING ALREADY.
During NYSC, I believe we should know which way to go already after there. It could be Masters programme, getting professional certifications, starting up a business full-time, full-time ministry and discipleship, for some, they are returning to manage their fathers company, and some others, marriage.

Know which one it is you want to go into and get things set even while you are serving. By things, I mean financially, materially, spiritually, and even emotional wise.

Appreciated!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
To join voice with Fraih and wittyyemi;
I think when we start countdown by April 1 the awarenens will be back that we will soon enter camp. In the meantime, the deadness and silence in this city could mean that ladies and gentlemen are having the very best of time with their love ones in the celebration of the season.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
DTOBS:
To join voice with Fraih and Wittyemi ;
I think when we start countdown by April 1 the awarenens will be back that we will soon enter camp. In the meantime, the deadness and silence in this city could mean that ladies and gentlemen are having the very best of time with their love ones in the celebration of the season.
Alright. cool
I hope Everyone remembers GC even in the merriment and Celebration of the season.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opiscoal(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kbs468:

Once again, Good evening Citizens

Yes and straight up without much addo, let's put up ourselves to the latest X-FACTOR challenge here in Golden City as some of Us have already started grin

Interestingly, the challenge is no big deal or new to all of us actually both from our point of view here in
GOLDEN CITY and in the outside world around our walls which is why GRACELANDERS and others that have anything to do with NYSC too would be welcomed whole heartedly as Key Figures and participants around our dinning Table this time around grin

And here we go, although the next line below is to encourage us all in participating accordingly. Alright,

Note:
¤* It's not COMPULSORY that you must respond with the exact figure or degree of imput so that you won't be discouraged to say something or contribute your quota

¤* You can also choose to give your response part by part instead of typing out a whole at once because some persons have phobia for long commentary/Views/opinion or idea postage

Up next is the X-FACTOR challenge as our line of discuss and is presented as below

WHAT ARE THE 20 THINGS WE NEED TO KNOW AND/OR DO AS GRADUATES or BEFORE SERVICE ELAPSES TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ADVICE
HELP MENTION 5 THINGS TO DO IN 5 DIFFERENT STATES THAT CAN IMPROVE ONE'S STANDARD OF LIVING AS A CORPS MEMBER

This 2nd one can be structured with respect to building a career path during service year, employability and job creation, relationships, etc

3. KINDLY WRITE ON THE CULTURAL SETTINGS OF YOUR PRESENT STATES OF RESIDENCE WITH RESPECT TO THE PREDOMINANT SOURCE OF INCOME, RECREATIONAL AVENUE AVAILABLE SUCH AS PARKS, TOURIST SITES, etc

In this line.. we are trying to reintroduce the talk about our present state of basement again So that we can refresh our minds about each state of the federation again

4. IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE THE PRESIDENT FOR ONE WEEK, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT NIGERIA?

5. IF YOU ARE THE NYSC Director General for one year, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU ENVISAGE AND PROMOTE ABOUT THE SCHEME?

6. IF YOU ARE THE Minister for Education, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU EFFECT IN SALVAGING NIGERIA'S EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM?

In Trying to buttress our explanations, we should bear in mind that

The essence of the No.2 is to have the 37 states discussed out so that citizens can have an idea about the nature of the states that we have relative to NYSC which would help enhance preparation for entrepreneurship during service year.

While For No.3, 4 5 & 6, many Nigerians "KNOW" (in abstract) what they think is the responsibility of leaders as it relates to their present predicament, hence the importance of this discuss as our MENU for the time being. grin

Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic for the Executive Cabinet
.... I love dis (Bravo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aghans(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
SMartins1:
Wishin us all a memorable easter celebration,Because he lives, he wil definately face and overcome d challenges of tmor.Happy Easter .

Molakem
Aghans
Rukkyola
iambibi
sirguy
LogoDwhiz

et Al
30yrs He spent obeying, 3yrs He spent proclaiming, 3 days He spent tearing the bars of hell, setting the captive free, and 3 hours He spent redeeming- This is the power of Easter. Alleluia may the risen Lord outwit every plans of chief priests in your life, may He blindfold all eyes of Herod in your life. May He silence every noise of mobbing crowd in your family and may He put to shame all decision of Pilate in your life. Amen. Happy Easter. The Lord bless you, keep and guide you all the days of life and make you fruitful.
SMartins1
Rukkyola
katerine7
spixytinxy
Qutyjoice
iambibi
Aleora
molakem
SMartins1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy easter guys!!! I have been missing in action and no one noticed *feeling hurt n unimportant*. cc fraiser,blizzydodo,fraih,hammed,oyehomie,eaglevision and everybody.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aghans(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
SMartins1:

Molakem
Aghans
Rukkyola
iambibi
sirguy
LogoDwhi z

et Al
tanx alot my brother

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dudecollins(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
rosalieene:
For e mind, he/she is current lol
Lol... no mind am. Stalest dude/babe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.