Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3436375 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
amodu:

I have been asking mods for only God knows how many times now to define what exactly is anti-spam bot that one is falling prey of unknowingly.

And you think they (NASS) will release it at the said period

Sure.. from the article i read, the chairman said 1 to 2 weeks...
I think the spambot is just to make their work easier by dealing with spam offenses..

They should assign a moderator to check the complaints of users against the bot..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
amodu:

To start with, the bolded indicates NYSC was also caught in the act which will drastically have an effect on their finance for their paddling to scale through.

Furthermore, the budget have been passed for over a week now which brought about jubilation from us all but hasn't being asented to by the President due to the absent details and the NASS are saying it will take another two weeks before it will get to the presidency.

I AM AFRAID....ANOTHER POSTPONEMENT LOOMS

CC:
LOGODWHIZ
ARMYNU
ARCNOMEC
YANABASEE
JOHNDANNY
JUSTIFIED19
MissOyin
Shammak
Rukkyola
Merikims
Sweetyie
Iamdynamite
Dominion92
DTOBS
Kbs468
Sent4rina
Ighravwel
Greatestman
Omotoyecable
Ayosco2008
Ngoziigwe
Walexitouk
CROBBOY
Fraiser
Fraih
Jubrealguy
Abbeyunique2
Teemama20
iambibi
Hardie14
OmoiyaAwax
Blizzydodo
Prindu
Qutyjoice
Oyehomie
AdunniIwo
Fireandice
Kapable75
Katerine7
Kbemanuel
Beckytee
SMartins1
Sydneyboss
ChemicalT
VilageGOAT
Girleysosae
Chizzy759831
Dhameelarhay
et al

sometimes i de think why i come born for dis kind yeye country called Nigera
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fraih:

smiley
Fraiser is good. We were still together yesterday wink some Factors have kept him away, But he'll be here in no time.

BlizzydoDo, let's talk girl to girl, I dont seem to understand what you wrote up there that 'he's my ex' lipsrsealed what happened?
yur twinnie Fraiser z a woman wrapper. I can't continue 2 condone dat

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fraiser:
Twinnie I really appreciate u for gettin my back, no doubt you are d best among d best, na d handiwork of iambibi, his husband nd some of my fake allies in d city u dey see lyk dat... Just leave dem alone... Am lyk d big ram dat waka backwards, am comin wit full force... D house rat will hear nd tell d bush rat... Make I first com back to nigeria from dis UN summit... Den go see d original definition of kasala... All d mentions dey intact for dia rum under lock nd key... I will do justice to dem one by one wen I arrive...
nobody did yuu any wrong, yuu ruined everything yurself. Yuu tink I dnt c & hear d tins yuu do behind mi ahbi? Yuu r nw super free 2 continuu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybiz007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
amodu:

Didn't comprehend that
What I'm trying to say in essence is that any postponement might result in me abandoning NYSC for something worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Sure.. from the article i read, the chairman said 1 to 2 weeks...
I think the spambot is just to make their work easier by dealing with spam offenses..

They should assign a moderator to check the complaints of users against the bot..

They are just banning both the offenders and non-offenders.

I pray so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
johndanny:

You're not the only one!

Nothing seems to be working well in this nation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
jaybiz007:

What I'm trying to say in essence is that any postponement might result in me abandoning NYSC for something worthwhile.

Well, that is just the best to counter this time waster scheme.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
amodu:

They are just banning both the offenders and non-offenders.

I pray so

Yea.. And it should have been fixed...

Me too bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brimmie:

My Oga, I missed you too o! Lol.. How Oga Madam? wink

I've been around anyway.. The compulsory "one month break" by NYSC made me sick. I'm in Recovery Mode right now.

I guess you're still making your money while waiting for the yeye Service Year.
We re gud ooo...
We msd u tu....
Makin it small small ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Buhari in Washington DC, President Buhari said in view of the controversial alteration and padding of the budget proposals, he needed to review the appropriation bill to be certain that its contents tallied with the authentic budget proposal presented to the National Assembly.
ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE NYSC27TH APRIL MAY NOT STAND., SO LETS US (PCM) PREPARE TO MOBILISED FOR THE SCRABING OF THE SCHEME,LETS KNOW OUR FATE AND FACE OUR CAREER

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Buhari in Washington DC, President Buhari said in view of the controversial alteration and padding of the budget proposals, he needed to review the appropriation bill to be certain that its contents tallied with the authentic budget proposal presented to the National Assembly.
ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE NYSC 27TH APRIL MAY NOT STAND., BECAUSE NASS WILL PASS THE APPROPRIATION DETAILS IN TWO WEEKS OR EVEN THREE WEEKS TIMESO LETS US (PCM) PREPARE TO MOBILISED FOR THE SCRABING OF THE SCHEME,LETS KNOW OUR FATE AND FACE OUR CAREER

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE NYSC 27TH APRIL MAY NOT STAND., BECAUSE NASS WILL PASS THE APPROPRIATION DETAILS IN TWO WEEKS OR EVEN THREE WEEKS TIME, SO LETS US (PCM) PREPARE TO MOBILISED FOR THE SCRABING OF THE SCHEME,LETS KNOW OUR FATE AND FACE OUR CAREER

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
goodguy4sure:
ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE NYSC27TH APRIL MAY NOT STAND., SO LETS US (PCM) PREPARE TO MOBILISED FOR THE SCRABING OF THE SCHEME,LETS KNOW OUR FATE AND FACE OUR CAREER
How I wish protest used to be attended to. That would have been our best bet now: "SCRABING OF THE SCHEME,LETS KNOW OUR FATE AND FACE OUR CAREER" undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
amodu:

You're not the only one!
Nothing seems to be working well in this nation.
am telling u..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
So now we are not even sure of the 27th April again. What if his grace Buhari of the house Muhammadu, first of his name, decides to send back the budget to NASS after receiving the details?

Which kain thing be this abeg, na so everythng go jus pauz cos of signature!?? Hmmm...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
what kinda rubbish is dis for God's sake, what am hearing again, anoda postponement ? this shld not happen ooo, ehnehn. let them give me my #3000 am not serving again o. seriously can't imagine staying at home again for only God knows how many months. na to start 30 days fasting and prayer be DAT ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
ngoziigwe:

You pay 7,500 and you are complaining. We paid 23k
Hhmmm so the school made you guys pay another school fee undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
shuaibbs:
So now we are not even sure of the 27th April again. What if his grace Buhari of the house Muhammadu, first of his name, decides to send back the budget to NASS after receiving the details?

Which kain thing be this abeg, na so everythng go jus pauz cos of signature!?? Hmmm...
lmao...... see how ds guy polish buhari
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
#copied

Report reaching now...if u know any Corper in Tai LGA in Rivers state...tell d person to please leave immediately.. Political thugs are planning to attack all Youth Corpers 2moro morning.. ZI has ordered dem to leave immediately.. Dey should dress in mofti and shouldn't travel with anything NYSC not even NYSC cap not ID card.
Pls Save a life and pls re-broadcast.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by corporate2016: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Charles

A.k.a docky
Uniben

Medical doctor
Where I go like serve na lagos.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
this is so infuriating, had it been that The presidency and our chalartan NAAS leaders are from different party, it would have been understandable. i so much hate to be the grass where two elephants are fighting. Another shifting of the scheduled date would be catastrophic, unacceptable and insultive.
Good evening GC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
johndanny:
u prefer Mozambique or sao tome and principe, abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
corporate2016:
Charles
A.k.a docky Uniben
Medical doctor Where I go like serve na lagos.
anoda dr in the house. welcome bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

No problem...

How do we go about that?

Tell me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Beckytee:
what kinda rubbish is dis for God's sake, what am hearing again, anoda postponement ? this shld not happen ooo, ehnehn. let them give me my #3000 am not serving again o. seriously can't imagine staying at home again for only God knows how many months. na to start 30 days fasting and prayer be DAT ooo
nah to enter MFM be that bae. Fire, fire NYSC be sanctified from discombobulations.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Pressy, dem don wash ur school finish for FP. dem talk say EKSU has the highest number of broke Gs
lol...... so u sef see am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
jubrealguy:
u prefer Mozambique or sao tome and principe, abi?
more of chad, Niger, somalia and scycheles lol. nah joke o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol...... so u sef see am
dem fall una hand gan
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

dem fall una hand gan
u beta open ur eyes..... shey i resemble LogoDWhiz ni?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
corporate2016:
Charles
A.k.a docky Uniben
Medical doctor Where I go like serve na lagos.
welcome to GC bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

nah to enter MFM be that bae. Fire, fire NYSC be sanctified from discombobulations.
lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.