Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3435367 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Haba..
I wasn't picking sides. Just being real
.. Another home breaker!!! Continue...!!..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Haba..
I wasn't picking sides. Just being real
.. Another home breaker!!!cry Continue...!!..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
why does @bolded sound like something i should be scared off
dear gudnite, sleep well and Sweet dreamz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2016
iambibi:
dear gudnite, sleep well and Sweet dreamz
sleep well pretty
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:22am On Apr 05, 2016
iambibi:
.. Another home breaker!!! Continue...!!..

Home breaker ke?

U sha like to insinuate tinz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2016
iambibi:
lolz... Bro have we met befor? ... because Na only your wife i know.
babe u doubt ooo.
this my husband like to do hide and seek baje.
na one day ON, one month OFF.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 2:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Brimmie:
CROBBOY, walahi.. You dey try ! The States' Analysis Compilation wey you do too make sense. We go need am later.

I for like attempt ONDO State, but na only Akure and Ondo Town I sabi! cheesy

Make Fraih do that one biko! Na there she come from.

Brimmie:

Brotherly, na only negative stuffs dey my brain about Ondo State! And I no go like spoil am for people wey dem post there.

I dey o! I jus dey use one-eye look you since. Dey enjoy urself my guy! cheesy

Nice one.

You see, all that was possible because many people willingly decided to make their unreserved contributions about the little they knew about the state being analysed. Even though some analysis seem incomprehensive, at least, something of worth was brought to our enlightenment about some of these states we had little knowledge about.

You are among several elites in this city I respect the quality of their writing and contributions. Like I stated clearly in the compilation, even if your knowledge and experiences are limited to a 2 hour visit to the said state of interest, that little information you unveil about such could become handy to someone in addition to what you think Fraih has to offer.

IF YOU THINK "NEGATIVE" INFORMATION IS THE BASIS OF YOUR EXPERIENCE, DON'T YOU THINK WE DESERVE TO KNOW ABOUT SUCH TO HELP GUIDE OUR MOVEMENT ON ARRIVAL THERE?

Thanks for your Usual Cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 2:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Bornu, manduguru, chibok, adamawa and yobe no dey my own map of Nigeria. so if u like analyse am, i no go read. it will be helpful for dem crobboy, rukkyola, amodu and oyehomie(*where is this dude) though because nah there dem dey go.

gringringrin

Funny Dude.

Who nor like better thing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:49am On Apr 05, 2016
CROBBOY:

I knew it, nothing can ever make you think otherwise. The Korp Nor mi Iambibi gave to you is strong cheesy
jubrealguy my frendi, yuu dnt ever want 2 b under d influence of kob nor mi oooo....oya start praying n rejecting t
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:50am On Apr 05, 2016
iambibi:
.. Fraiser, No put me for scandal abeg... Me and you cannot be chilling anytin.... U geh ur wife, i geh my husband... so wat is your problem..? Huh? Home breaker!!! undecided
hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:51am On Apr 05, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Heeyah, ℓ̊ don miss plenty finz here ooo, summarized it 4 ♍ƺ
remind mi on diz later
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Yudeeaikay:
Good evening Fam...hope your day went well...

About Akwa Ibom State
Name of Governor: Emmanuel, Udom Gabriel
No of LGA: 31.
Akwa Ibom state is one of the state in the south south region of Nigeria. Created in 23rd September, 1987 the state has witness a lot of ups and down in its development. Mostly ups though..

Standard of Living: The standard of living of the state, I will say is medium. Houses are not too costly neither are they too cheap. Basic daily need items are available at a relative price. Price of food items are cheap as well.You can find a standard self contain apartment within the range of + or - #150k, in Uyo town. I don't know much about outskirts of Uyo

Economic Situation: Presently,the economic situation of the state is fairly Ok though government has not paid it's staff for some months now.

Social Status: The social status of the state is getting brighter year in year out.This is so because of the influx of people to the state recently. There are couple of clubs around the state and the night life is trying to pick up though it's still not so excellent. Also,radio stations like planet FM, Atlantic FM are available

Civilization: most cities in akwa ibom are civilized. From Uyo to Eket to Abak to Ikot Ekpene and some other major towns are civilized. Not everywhere is.

Electricity: It depends on the part where you stay in Uyo, there is constant light in some areas n then poor lighting in some other areas. I don't know what is the cause of that disparity.

Water supply: It is constant. In addition almost all houses can boast of borehole in their house.

Finally, to all PCM planning to come to Akwa Ibom for your service year, my source said that the state pays 10k except you are lucky to be posted to FIRS where you could be paid between 25-30k and some private firms too pay within that range, then you should also pray hard that you are not posted to local government councils cause sometimes they could pay as low as 5k in fact they pay just anything they feel like paying...I was told sha... But the least you can get is 10k except in the local government councils.
Transportation: It's quite affordable and Ok generally except during this fuel hiking period

Thank you all for your time to read this insight about Akwa Ibom State.
Yudeeaikay (Uyo).

Sorry this came in now was trying to make some findings so I don't give wrong info
DTOBS

I will suggest that we all do this for all PCMs in the house to have full knowledge of your state
tnx i appreciate dis piece
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
e b like say u and Beckytee sha wan port finally
hmmmm!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Bonjezee(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2016
Una don hear latest?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by adusco(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Bonjezee:
Una don hear latest?

say wetin?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Awwn baby..

Apology accepted. kiss

Hope u had a nice day?
Gudam dear.Hope ur night was heat free?Have a nice day ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
remind mi on diz later

GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡D mrning dear nd Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ was ur nite?.......later wen?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2016
,GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡D ♍õяйĩΏĝ㠠2 all PCM here,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
,GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡D ♍õяйĩΏĝ㠠2 all PCM here,, Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ unah nite?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybiz007(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2016
**Stretching and yawning** good afternoon everyone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Sunnepa17:

GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡D mrning dear nd Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ was ur nite?.......later wen?
it was ok, yurs? Later Later
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
jaybiz007:
afternoon?? Yuu sure say na 9ja yuu de?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2016
jaybiz007:
e be like our brain still dey boot......in fact, good evening sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Bonjezee:
Una don hear latest?
say?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
jubrealguy my frendi, yuu dnt ever want 2 b under d influence of kob nor mi oooo....oya start praying n rejecting t
morning beautiful, i don dey reject am since i see say dem bold the thing, e show say d thing strong gan buh abeg, wetin be the meaning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2016
Beckytee:
hmmmm!
u sure say u don wake
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
u sure say u don wake
wake ke?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2016
jubrealguy:
morning beautiful, i don dey reject am since i see say dem bold the thing, e show say d thing strong gan buh abeg, wetin be the meaning
Lols, yuu go turn 2 ode ni o 4 iambibi...make crobboy no break ma head sha 4 telling yuu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by labienyce(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Good morning everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2016
A beautiful morning FAM!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Magymagz good morning, oya coman talk about your state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Lols, yuu go turn 2 ode ni o 4 iambibi...make crobboy no break ma head sha 4 telling yuu
thanks dearie, how CROBBOY know am, dem don use am for am before be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.