Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403668 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2016

DEDICATED TO THE NEWEST BEAUTY WE HAVE AROUND.............CYNNNY

Its nice to see you cynnny. How are you and your trip to Golden City

It will be nice if we can know a little about you with a little more introduction.

Feel free to ask questions relating to NYSC, make your contributions and catch the groove.

WELCOME TO GOLDEN CITY DEAR!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

I am kul boo, how are u?

Am doing great with you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2016
CROBBOY:

It will be nice if we can know a little about you with a little more introduction.

Feel free to ask questions relating to NYSC, make your contributions and catch the groove.

Tanks CROBBOY. I am kul and d trip to Golden city was smooth without potholes on d road. How are u?

Cynnny
Microbiology
graduated 2015
would like to serve in enugu

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2016
The Office of Minister for Information Technology and Communication,
Golden City.

To:
All Citizens of Golden City, Graceland, and all Participants/Viewers from within and outside the City.

I BRING YOU GREETINGS FROM THE PRESIDENCY AND THE VARIOUS HOUSE COMMITTEE MEMBERS.

[b]I must start by appreciating and commending our efforts and commitment in solidarity towards our emancipation from the boredom which has plagued us as a result of regularities associated with the NYSC and its scheme. I particularly express my profound gratitude to everyone who has contributed immensely to the discusses at hand thereby bringing about the much solicited and anticipated Golden City of our hopes, dreams and imaginations with information, education, inspiration and entertainment required to make timely and informed decisions before, during and after our service year.

This compilation is targeted at providing a concise list of the number of states analysed as well as the pages where those can be found. This is in an effort to salvage the recurring challenges of flipping through unending comments and pages in a quest to find a particular page containing a particular state of interest and to crave our indulgence on the number of states left out for the requisite analysis.

As I intend to make this update as often as new state's analysis are been thrown to the city, I implore everyone to contribute in analysing any state with which you have relevant information about (be it your state of origin, state of residence or state visited for only 2 hours).
[/b]

[size=13pt]In order to have your information, analysis and update captured in our database, do ensure to copy or tag as follows:[/size]

cc
CROBBOY
LogoDWhiz

OR

cc
CROBBOY
Kbs468

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and effort in striving to foster the Unity, Harmony and Enlightenment of all.

Thumbs Up!

Find below the states analysed and page(s) where its related analysis can be found, in accordance to the order of their analysis.

1. CROSS RIVER STATE = 1999
2. EKITI STATE = 2005,2055
3. LAGOS STATE = 2030,2042,2044
4. OGUN STATE = 2031,2032,2034,2044,2045,2055
5. OSUN STATE = 2032,2035,2042
6. BENUE STATE = 2032
7. SOKOTO STATE = 2033
8. DELTA STATE = 2035,2037
9. F.C.T. ABUJA = 2035
10. KANO STATE = 2035
11. NIGER STATE = 2039
12. OYO STATE = 2041
13. KOGI STATE = 2041
14. KADUNA STATE = 2046
15. ANAMBRA STATE = 2047
16. AKWA IBOM STATE = 2052,2055
17. BAUCHI = 2055
18. NASARAWA = 2055
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2016
CROBBOY:

DEDICATED TO THE NEWEST BEAUTY WE HAVE AROUND.............CYNNNY

Thank you sir; she follow flight and not road as your bae does. Loll
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

Fraiser dear Good morning. I am new but have been secretly following u guys as a guest for like 3months now. Thanks for the warm welcome. I am fyn by the way. How was ur night
waoooo! Anoda acheivement recorded in GC, am d first person cynnny will talk to on NL after following GC as guest for about 3 months... * dancing shoki nd skelewu already* LogoDwhiz, crobboy make una com celebrate wit me o. Babe my nyt was fyn o nd also luk forward to a beautiful day as I don talk to u dis morni... Btw hope u re here to stay sha... Just tell me if anybody disturb u d city. *tinkin in my mind* make I come start to dey make arrangement for second wife o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

Tanks CROBBOY. I am kul and d trip to Golden city was smooth without potholes on d road. How are u?

Cynnny
Microbiology
graduated 2015
would like to serve in enugu

I am kicking dear.

Its quite unfortunate that no analysis has been done with respect to Enugu state. If you have fair knowledge about the nature of the state, you can avail this city the single opportunity of making such relevant analysis (even if it will be your current state of residence).

Thanks for your usual and timely cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Since my return to GC,i havnt seen some of my beautiful baes and surest padi dem,hope y'all are doing great,i really really really missed una.
cc
hardie14
Magymagz
topealonso
folabibret
fraih
sc31
Qutyjoice
iambibi
merikims
Beckytee
katerine7
eddykisses1
greatestman
shuaibbs
justified10
chisophia
Testimony89
iamdynamite
Aleora
Abbeyunique2
DTOBS
Kbs468
jubrealguy
omoiyawax
sirguy542
aghans
chimy
oluwafirefunmi.
chommieblack

to mention but few.wrote those monikers off hand,sorry for any mispelling of moniker,i love y'all even if ur moniker no dae,oya make all the beautiful babes chop kiss,gentlemen oya shift.

*Muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaah*
*Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaah*
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Fraiser:
waoooo! Anoda acheivement recorded in GC, am d first person cynnny will talk to on NL after following GC as guest for about 3 months... * dancing shoki nd skelewu already* LogoDwhiz, crobboy make una com celebrate wit me o. Babe my nyt was fyn o nd also luk forward to a beautiful day as I don talk to u dis morni... Btw hope u re here to stay sha... Just tell me if anybody disturb u d city. *tinkin in my mind* make I come start to dey make arrangement for second wife o.
I am soo here to stay and I don't do polygamous marriage not to talk of being d second wife *telling ur mind in my own mind*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
CROBBOY:

I am kicking dear.

Its quite unfortunate that no analysis has been done with respect to Enugu state. If you have fair knowledge about the nature of the state, you can avail this city the single opportunity of making such relevant analysis (even if it will be your current state of residence).

Thanks for your usual and timely cooperation!
Well apart from the fact that Enugu is in the east, I have no knowledge about the state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2016
walexitouk:

Am doing great with you.
How was ur night?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

I am soo here to stay and I don't do polygamous marriage not to talk of being d second wife *telling ur mind in my own mind*
aahhhh why na, dont worry ok, i will take care of u, money dey, houses plenty, cars many, emotions sef plenty, above all fitness dey plenty plenty so cheatin no go dey... Nd being d young wife na u go dey follow me go occassion... Lol...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

How was ur night?

I did not enjoy it with out you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Fraiser:
aahhhh why na, dont worry ok, i will take care of u, money dey, houses plenty, cars many, emotions sef plenty, above all fitness dey plenty plenty so cheatin no go dey... Nd being d young wife na u go dey follow me go occassion... Lol...
Lol poor man like u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Hot and fresh...... Free 4.5gig for only mtn line...... Just text 102 to 131....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2016
walexitouk:

I did not enjoy it with out you.
Hian ndi mmadu. so before today u have not been enjoying other night's sleep abi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Gud morning to beautiful ppu in GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

Lol poor man like u
kai me? Poor man? See hw u just fall my hand, because of sey I no lyk to dey show mysef abi, make I tell u na finance d electricity for dis city, d official volkswagon wey pressy nd all cabinet member dey use na me buy am, to tell u hw I get money reach, If I chop food for naija na dubai I dey go wash my hand. So no doubt me ok, if u marry me I go by one helicopter for u wey u go dey carry go salon if u won go do ur hair.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

Hian ndi mmadu. so before today u have not been enjoying other night's sleep abi
babe na how to spot scammer b dat, den no sabi lie, dia lie too dey heavy lyk bag of cement.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Fraiser:
kai me? Poor man? See hw u just fall my hand, because of sey I no lyk to dey show mysef abi, make I tell u na finance d electricity for dis city, d official volkswagon wey pressy nd all cabinet member dey use na me buy am, to tell u hw I get money reach, If I chop food for naija na dubai I dey go wash my hand. So no doubt me ok, if u marry me I go by one helicopter for u wey u go dey carry go salon if u won go do ur hair.
lol wow my head don dey turn. Ehh u can put woman for temptation o. Go behind Me Satan.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Fraiser:
babe na how to spot scammer b dat, den no sabi lie, dia lie too dey heavy lyk bag of cement.
lol no mind them. They can't see me. I have their medicine
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

lol wow my head don dey turn. Ehh u can put woman for temptation o. Go behind Me Satan.
lmao... Satan ke? For why na, babe am not temptin u o, am just makin u see d comfort nd luxury behind marriage wit me o, as u dey see me I b angel in disguise to any woman dat choose to b my mine in dis city, ohhh I no lyk to dey talk all dis kyn tin sef, e go just b lyk sey I dey blow my own trumpet. In short just be my wife nd let me show u d reason why u re a special woman.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Fraiser:
lmao... Satan ke? For why na, babe am not temptin u o, am just makin u see d comfort nd luxury behind marriage wit me o, as u dey see me I b angel in disguise to any woman dat choose to b my mine in dis city, ohhh I no lyk to dey talk all dis kyn tin sef, e go just b lyk sey I dey blow my own trumpet. In short just be my wife nd let me show u d reason why u re a special woman.
I no wan marry o. Some of us are just meant to be reverend sisters. Dey do this tin make ur wife come catch u here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

lol no mind them. They can't see me. I have their medicine
ahhahhahh u funny o, u mean sey u never finis d medicine wey I giv u dat tym, continue to dey use d medicine welwel so dat u go fit dey detect dem scammer for dis city because dem plenty, dem go soon dey com in dia numbers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Iambibi wots wrong ur face........ Ar u lukin for jubrealguy or smellymouth? Woteva...... Hope ur nait ws fine sha?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

I no wan marry o. Some of us are just meant to be reverend sisters. Dey do this tin make ur wife come catch u here
lol... Reverend sis ke? Abeg na who sabi wia dem dey sell seminary form? I won go turn reverend brother...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Testimony89:
Hot and fresh...... Free 4.5gig for only mtn line...... Just text 102 to 131....
hot and fresh..... text 101 to 131 for 7.5gig.......mtn users,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... Reverend sis ke? Abeg na who sabi wia dem dey sell seminary form? I won go turn reverend brother...
hahahahaha guy na today I see character. Abeg u pass me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Cynnny:

hahahahaha guy na today I see character. Abeg u pass me
lol... You are too much my babe... How salmonella nd shigella na, hope u re hearin from dem?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... You are too much my babe... How salmonella nd shigella na, hope u re hearin from dem?
Yes o everywhere I go I see them. Did u study microbiology?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=Cynnny post=44544482]
Hian ndi mmadu. so before today u have not been enjoying other night's sleep abi[Fraiae

Am trying but one Prophet gave me message that ivwill soon see you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=walexitouk post=44545347][/quote] Biko go back and tell them say d vision no work, say u no see me

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.