Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3404678 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
merikims:
swit am here for u.i miss u more.

Please stay around dear..

Don't leave me hanging bae.

How was mass?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
eaglevision:

ohhhhh! my lawddddd!!
merikims my merikimz is that u?
merikims frm kingsmike hehee
sweeedie its been a while,but im vexing for u nd u know y,happy sunday honey nd hope u good?
D eagle has landed!!!am fyn n u?y u dey vex for me?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

How was mass?
i wont bae.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

How was mass?
merikims:
i wont bae.

all these play play love wey we play for primary school, wey we use sand sand dey cook soup, chai, the love still carry himself enter nysc, chai, very soon she go dey ask you for money for soup, make una no fight oo, happy married life in advancecheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

all these play play love wey we play for primary school, wey we use sand sand dey cook soup, chai, the love still carry himself enter nysc, chai, very soon she go dey ask you for money for soup, make una no fight oo, happy married life in advancecheesy
And you are?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
merikims:
i wont bae.

Okay my lovely queen..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lolz.. My co Mc.... See me here o...am just coming back from the cinema where i go watch film, I no go tell you the name of the movie, buh lemme give you the trailer... Oya "IN THE LAND OF NO FUEL, AND IN THE TIME OF BLACKOUT (no light) , THE DESTINY OF A GREAT NATION RESTS ON THE SHOULDERS OF AN OLD MAN, HIS NAME--BUHARI" lolz oya tell me the name of the movietongue

SEE OUR LOST BUT FOUND IAMBIBI shocked Welcome Dearie

Was this the movie that stole you away from our city yesterday hmmm I watched the trailer sha and only understood a part of it. I even got your info (this morning maybe grin) that you have the full movie. HOW THEN WILL I NOT KNOW ITS NAME?

As a result, I have sent my flash drive again to you to receive the full movie this time. Please do not tamper with my confidential information inside o or give it to Fraiser. That guy's lifestyle is aptitude test to me grin I want to take everyone (even Buhari) by suprise.

So Iambibi, when am I receiving the movie?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
merikims:
And you are?
am chief odofus cubelos ezekiel, the owner of efantco nigeria enterprises, dealers in all kinds of fairly used pants, bra and pampers, you can order for your products while stocks last , our office is at no 89 ebinpejo lane, idumota lagos, and 3 park road aba, grab your pants now!!! angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

This is the kind of things meant for LAWMA..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by marvluv(f): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
eaglevision:
Good to b back again,its been an eventful evening relating with you all.
sirguy542 my stubborn boy no handover anytin.
marvluv do have a splendid nyt rest darling
cynnny the latest babe on gc sweet dreams,lock all ur oors o.
crobboy ma chairman switch off ya faulty decoder
logodwhiz baba oya take keys to the city sir
fraiser padi mi gidigan oya sleep like kerosene lol
tuffpivot take ur palmoil before u jump into bed
fraih d one and only Bpe,ok discussion continues. hehe
Gooood night everyone.
Happy sunday to y'all
#Shalom.
happy Sunday to u too & awayu today??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

This is the kind of things meant for LAWMA..
me sef go like play this kind love ooo, can you give me one of your girlfriends that you are no longer using, let me take over from there?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

am chief odofus cubelos ezekiel, the owner of efantco nigeria enterprises, dealers in all kinds of fairly used pants, bra and pampers, you can order for your products while stocks last , our office is at no 89 ebinpejo lane, idumota lagos, and 3 park road aba, grab your pants now!!! angry
psst!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

happy Sunday to u too & awayu today??
chai, you are a fine girl oo, even though your boobskie is not extra large, i will manage sha, can we play that kin play wey logodboss and mericane dey play? E go sweet i swear, you no go enter okada again, na my private jet you go dey enter...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

like seriously? no moniker wey person no go say.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
merikims:
psst!!!
what is psst? Is it a name of a person, animal, place or thing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
The Office of Minister for Information Technology and Communication,
Golden City.

To:
All Citizens of Golden City, Graceland, and all Participants/Viewers from within and outside the City.

I BRING YOU GREETINGS FROM THE PRESIDENCY AND THE VARIOUS HOUSE COMMITTEE MEMBERS.

[b]I must start by appreciating and commending our efforts and commitment in solidarity towards our emancipation from the boredom which has plagued us as a result of regularities associated with the NYSC and its scheme. I particularly express my profound gratitude to everyone who has contributed immensely to the discusses at hand thereby bringing about the much solicited and anticipated Golden City of our hopes, dreams and imaginations with information, education, inspiration and entertainment required to make timely and informed decisions before, during and after our service year.

This compilation is targeted at providing a concise list of the number of states analysed as well as the pages where those can be found. This is in an effort to salvage the recurring challenges of flipping through unending comments and pages in a quest to find a particular page containing a particular state of interest and to crave our indulgence on the number of states left out for the requisite analysis.

As I intend to make this update as often as new state's analysis are been thrown to the city, I implore everyone to contribute in analysing any state with which you have relevant information about (be it your state of origin, state of residence or state visited for only 2 hours).
[/b]

[size=13pt]In order to have your information, analysis and update captured in our database, do ensure to copy or tag as follows:[/size]

cc
CROBBOY
LogoDWhiz

OR

cc
CROBBOY
Kbs468

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and effort in striving to foster the Unity, Harmony and Enlightenment of all.

Thumbs Up!

Find below the states analysed and page(s) where its related analysis can be found, in accordance to the order of their analysis.

1. CROSS RIVER STATE = 1999
2. EKITI STATE = 2005,2055
3. LAGOS STATE = 2030,2042,2044
4. OGUN STATE = 2031,2032,2034,2044,2045,2055
5. OSUN STATE = 2032,2035,2042
6. BENUE STATE = 2032
7. SOKOTO STATE = 2033
8. DELTA STATE = 2035,2037
9. F.C.T. ABUJA = 2035
10. KANO STATE = 2035
11. NIGER STATE = 2039
12. OYO STATE = 2041
13. KOGI STATE = 2041
14. KADUNA STATE = 2046
15. ANAMBRA STATE = 2047
16. AKWA IBOM STATE = 2052,2055
17. BAUCHI = 2055
18. NASARAWA = 2055

[size=13pt] Find below the states yet to be analysed.

1. ABIA
2. ADAMAWA
3. BAYELSA
4. BORNO
5. EBONYI
6. EDO
7. ENUGU
8. GOMBE
9. IMO
10. JIGAWA
11. KATSINA
12. KEBBI
13. KWARA
14. ONDO
15. PLATEAU
16. RIVERS
17. TARABA
18. YOBE
19. ZAMFARA
[/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

what is psst? Is it a name of a person, animal, place or thing?
ask google.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

like seriously? no moniker wey person no go say.
na my profession be that, not my moniker. I got first class in pantology, in the university of cambridge, then i went to harvard university to do my masters in womantology and boobskiology, and i also did my ph.d in nyashificationalism and primary nyash study of movement was my project thesis, am now a professor of women science and natural boobskie milk study... Am just doing a part time job by selling fairly used pant... Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
merikims:
ask google.
mr google okenwa ugochukwu jnr my neighbour is not around, he travelled yesterday. If not, i would have asked him, is there anybody i can ask again?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
CROBBOY:

SEE OUR LOST BUT FOUND IAMBIBI shocked Welcome Dearie

Was this the movie that stole you away from our city yesterday hmmm I watched the trailer sha and only understood a part of it. I even got your info (this morning maybe grin) that you have the full movie. HOW THEN WILL I NOT KNOW ITS NAME?

As a result, I have sent my flash drive again to you to receive the full movie this time. Please do no tamper with my confidential information inside o or give it to Fraiser. That guy's lifestyle is aptitude test to me grin I want to take everyone (even Buhari) by suprise.

So Iambibi, when am I receiving the movie?
.. Lmao.. very soon!! Just Watch out for the part two!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
iambibi:
.. wonderful... Hope you went too
Yeah, cos today is testimony's day..........
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Testimony89:

Yeah, cos today is testimony's day..........
.. Really? I Hope its not those "ant bite me, buh thank God say E no swell" kinda testimony..... If not..then begin to testify... We're all ears!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by marvluv(f): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

chai, you are a fine girl oo, even though your boobskie is not extra large, i will manage sha, can we play that kin play wey logodboss and mericane dey play? E go sweet i swear, you no go enter okada again, na my private jet you go dey enter...
like seriously!!!!! dat play na small tin dah, I sabi am wella, evendo na dsame bed me and d so called play dey sleep everyday...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybiz007(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
With the maggot infested brain of our legislooter, most especially those from the southern divide who are hell bent on sabotaging the future of this nation and the youths for their personal interest, may they never know peace and may almighty Allah put them to shame!
To all GC citizens, brace up for another shift in orientation date considering the egregious madness going on in NASS. The budget has been badly tinkered beyond logical reasoning.
Infact let me stop here before I start developing migraine.
Good afternoon to you all although nothing is specifically good about this afternoon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lmao.. very soon!! Just Watch out for the part two!!
Are you sure you have actually opened the flash drive to check it content because you would have asked me for an unlocker code by now gringringrin

Anywhere, where else did you go to yesterday that everyone was asking Jubrealguy where you were
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

na my profession be that, not my moniker. I got first class in pantology, in the university of cambridge, then i went to harvard university to do my masters in womantology and boobskiology, and i also did my ph.d in nyashificationalism and primary nyash study of movement was my project thesis, am now a professor of women science and natural boobskie milk study... Am just doing a part time job by selling fairly used pant... Thank you

i'm wowed by your qualification. keep it up bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
eaglevision:

which beans u dae cook,will u drink something mr man or u wantu continue seeing balabala,hav a swell sunday as well jare.
lol yes sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirguy542:

Today's service was awesome.. when the priest asked us to pray for our own personal needs I just prayed a one line prayer I asked the lord to make his own plan & purpose come to pass in our life... My dear the issue of Reverend sister is just a Church doctrine cos the Bible never mention such.. Remember what the book of Ephesians 5:31 said ( for this cause a man shall leave his mother and father and shall be joined unto his wife and they two shall be one flesh) ..The first step for every woman looking for a life partner to take is to first of all get married to Jesus Christ & my dear am Happy that u have taken such a great step...forget about Reverend sister cos eve never told Adam that she wants to be a Reverend sister....My dear cynnny I love you with everything I have got..
Maybe you should also read 1corithians 7 undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
eaglevision:

my baby in d lord happy sunday dear,hpe u had a swt nyt rest? se those boys didnt trouble u wen u wia sleeping?
Yea dear I did. Lol No they didn't trouble me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Install and rectify your Air Conditioners, Dstv and others satellites faults . By Real Technologies Nigeria Limited.
call 08158229130 or email: realtechnologiesnigerialtd@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
SC31:
Maybe you should also read 1corithians 7 undecided
Thank you sweetheart. Ehe sirguy542 read am. If I am to be in God's service then I should do it totally and not be partially doing it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aghans(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Cynnny:

Dis tin haff enter serious something o, this guy have fall in love o. Lol my dear in my church Reverend sisters get married to Jesus Christ only. BTW how was church today?
my dear dnt mind him, am a catholic. A seminarian i wil take good care of u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.