Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3417809 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kbs468 I thought you've abandoned us smiley

Welcome back brother...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sup my people? Rili missed you guys oo...kbs468, iambibi, CROBBOY, eaglevision, fraiser, fraih, oyehomie, God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
tiippie:

My night was good, thanks.

Its so nice to have you around with such a beauty that can make a man see blue and stars in the mid-day grin

How have you been coping with the series of NYSC extensions?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kbs468:

grin Golden City and the Citizens.

Last time I said its time to do the needful and probably it wasn't actually God's will that day for me to do it but now I believed is the time to do the needful that I intended because I always believed that we would always connect outside Golden City but didn't know when.

Logodwhiz. Please link us up now

Mr LogoDWhiz, imagine the Golden City database and knowledge reservoir asking you to do for him what defines his expertise.

Hmm Mr. Kbs468 lipsrsealed

Although I get an underlining information from there anyway undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
shuaibbs:

Prayer the MASTER KEY I heard!
master key inly work for door with lock naija door right now doesnt use lock... Dem don weld am jam
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
shuaibbs:

Prayer the MASTER KEY I heard!
master key inly work for door with lock naija door right now doesnt use lock... Dem don weld am jam.. So no bother wif master key
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
eddykisses1:
Sup my people? Rili missed you guys oo...kbs468, iambibi, CROBBOY, eaglevision, fraiser, fraih, oyehomie, God bless us all

Correct man welcome. The last time I saw you here should be 3 - 4 sundays ago.

How are you brother?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
shuaibbs:

I wish you did... cry

Meeehnnn this guy so you can't even re-explain it again

Na Buhari heart you get o grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mr. ayosco2008 Good day brother

How have you been
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mr. Johndanny Good afternoon.

How Calabar fuel price dey hit you na cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kbs468:

GOOD MORNING PRECIOUSLY BLESSED SOULS OF GOLDEN CITY AND NIGERIANS EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD

The last time I responded to our X-FACTOR challenge, I began from the first question, Now, let me however start by taking it from the rear this time around

If I am privileged to be the president for one week, I would like to change the following about Nigeria.

1. I would declare a FREE EDUCATION for all Nigerians from Primary to Tertiary Institution

2. I would embark on a massive infrastructural facility provision for all schools both state owned and federal institutions

3. To achieve the above, a massive Hostel accommodation project shall be the starting point because without a conducive learning environment, comfort and state of mind, No meaningful learning would take place.

4. Teachers training and re-training shall be embarked upon for an improved qualitative learning outcomes

5. All colleges of Education shall be upgraded to a degree awarding institution in a bid to improve the quality of Teachers responsible for primary and post-primary Educational Administration

6. Teachers salaries shall be greatly increased if not made the highest because for one to be what he or she wants to become in the future, he or she must pass through a Teacher

7. Massive employment drive shall be taken in respect of the revenue generation to carter for the above proposition and thus run the economy alike. grin

8. NYSC program shall be retained and the degree awarding colleges of education shall be incorporated too to help improve on their teaching experiences before they can be adequately ready for Teaching jobs as the Teaching practice exercise as presently constituted is grossly inadequate in this regard

9. Issues of Students dismissal or expulsion/ rustication over exam mal-practice shall henceforth be a thing of the past as the most stringent measure henceforth shall be a 2-step down from the level at which he or she committed the crime.

10. There would be no more restrictions in age requirement for National youth service program because of the ripple effect of the tendencies for age falsification and Ofcourse the un ideal age limitations for jobs adverts that often tempt, leads and breed such experiences even in work places including Ministries and parastatals where Civil servants would always want to change their age for the fear of the unknown after retirement, hence the desire to stay longer in service and see if their breads can be buttered better than as it is presently since they have no hope for their pension benefits after retirement

11. A template is already in place by the Grace of God Almighty (In shaa Allah) to be deployed as a means of revenue generation that would take care of the Economy and every aspect of Agriculture, Manufacturing and productivity shall be captured accordingly

12. Do not forget that in 11 above, such can not achieved effectively and efficiently without good road networks, power/Electricity and Good/ Standard living conditions as related to good drinking water and its availability.

Thus, It means that all shall be captured and attended to simultaneously.

13. Every higher institution shall be named after Nigerians who have distinguished themselves and made their marks at one time or the other in the historical anals of Nigeria for the sake of posterity and as a form of historical learning adventure for our children children in the days and years to come.

14. Every State shall have a tourist destination infrastructural design template uniquely separate from one another to be followed to the latter.

15. Let me briefly state the template with which every other Ministry shall follow with a simple analogy of Health Sector.

A) Every registered patient shall receive FREE MEDICAL CARE in all Government Health care Centers Nationwide upon the payment of the registration FEE that shall never exceed #*,*** by the Grace of God Almighty (In shaa Allah)

B) Every child given birth to within Nigeria shall be entitled to a minimum amount as he or she turns 18 years of age.

C) Although an account shall be opened for him or her at birth but all the fund shall not be handed over to him or her except the fixed amount as that would be in accordance to a policy of What one can do for his or her country and NOT the reverse of what the country will do for him or her as the case is now where everyone thinks that if it is not Government Job, then Nothing else is better

Karshi is one UNIQUE TOWN in Abuja and whether I like it or not, It has become part of my history in whatever way we want to look at it and by the Grace of God Almighty (In shaa Allah), It shall have a UNIQUE tourism Features especially the Specific instructions that has had my name once in its records and the lives of the Commuters in General Shall never remain the same again by the Grace of God Almighty (In shaa Allah)

If I be the president, then I won't be the Minister of Education again nor the DG NYSC again, Instead I would be dishing out instructions on how to see to the fruitful and successful implementation of the above CARDINAL GOALS OF MY REIGN AS THE PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND THAT WOULD BE A VINDICTIVE MISSION AND VISION STATEMENT AT THE END OF THE DAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY (IN SHAA ALLAH)

IF WE BELIEVE, THEN WE CAN ACHIEVE

REMEMBER MY STATEMENT MOST OFTEN THAN NOT AS

'WE SHALL MEET AT THE TOP BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY (IN SHAA ALLAH)

I JUST HAVE THIS UNDOUBTFUL BELIEVE WITHIN ME ESPECIALLY WITH THE RECENT ACTIVITIES THAT HAS CHARACTERISED THIS YEAR 2016 FOR ME, BOTH WITHIN MY BASE AND NATIONALLY AND I MUST SAY THAT I GIVE GOD THE GLORY ABSOLUTELY

grin

SIGN:Attorney General and Minister of Information/spokesperson A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS Whom by the Grace of God Almighty would one day ascend the presidency as I prayed above and believed that it is done!. GRACIAS grin
u'll do all dis 4 dis city or 4 nigeria??...if it's 4 nigeria mi nd u knw it wont work... Nigerians dont need all dos tins jux reverse dollar back 2 160# nd dey'll give u 2nd term. Den u can add wifi on all campus. Dats all.

If it's 4 dis city well.... LogoDWhiz u av 2 offee us sumtin betta oo... Or well scream 4 change!! Sai KBS468 SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by senatordave1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
If buhari doesn't sign when he returns,nass would veto him and pass the budget with a 2/3 vote or pmb can sign it and prepare a supplementary budget to accommodate the distorted areas.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuffpivot:
master key inly work for door with lock naija door right now doesnt use lock... Dem don weld am jam.. So no bother wif master key

grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jonsnow92??

Thought Jon snow is dead!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
CROBBOY:

Mr LogoDWhiz, imagine the Golden City database and knowledge reservoir asking you to do for him what defines his expertise.

Hmm Mr. Kbs468 lipsrsealed

Although I get an underlining information from there anyway undecided

Lol..

it happens
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
With the way the Presidency and NASS are higgling on National budget, I think we should prepare our minds for another postponement. If you check all the headlines and trends, you would agree with me that PCMs and other Nigerians are in for a long thing. we need to start praying.
abbey how far na... Dia matter don tire me o... Dos guys for nass too dey selfish, den no won make dis country progress at all. They are doin all dis because of constituency project dey will never execute. Sabotaging national interest for to make dia wallet fat...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
notin join mi & Fraiser again ahbeg commot my moniker dere na beg I de
bt wetin fraiser do u na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
jubrealguy:
Please where is kbs468 and madam spixytinxy
I yam here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
CROBBOY:

Yea. Good things are done.

How is your wife Spixytinxy? and her business? did you barn her from participating here in your absence?
am fine, my bizness is doing great as well, my hubby did not ban me from participating here. How is u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked olodo girl
SC31:
rukky baby I no know all these questions o..no worry I accept before you talk am I be olodo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lolz.. Ooh, av heard you, My night was wonderful.. Hw abt yours.....
kul jare... I hope ur day is goin on beautifully.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beckytee:
shey na we send ur husband go exile ni? abeg pack well joor. wen u are ready u will tell us where u lock am put cos of Una concubines
gbam u v talk it all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rukkyola:
MY NYSC/CAMP RELATED QUESTIONS.
1. What are the main camp exercise?
2. Are the exercises in question 1 above done on daily basis? If not, how often?
3. Are there levies associated with camp?
4. When is allocation of rooms done in camp?
5. Do ladies & guys stay in same hostel in camp?
6. Are soldiers the main coordinators in camp?
7.What kind of punishment do law infringers serve in camp?
8. Do we get to eat normal 3 square meal in camp?
9. What is or are the implication(s) of not going to camp on day 1.
10. How does one go about redeployment?
11. When will my PPA be known to me?
12. Am I to resume @ my PPA immediately after camp? If no, how is the time interval?
Thanks.

Cc My sent4rina in case u decide 2 return, his excellency, LogoDWhiz, Kbs468, Dtobs, Amodu, Crobboy, olodo Fraiser, Jubrealguy, Abbeyunique2, Testimony, Oyehomie, Sirguy542, Aghans, Eaglevision, Fraih, Spixytinxy, Sc31, my neighbour Iambibi, katerine7, qutyjoice, et al.
Rukkyola u r high on osogbo weed, se na me kobalize u ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
CROBBOY:
Mr. Johndanny Good afternoon.

How Calabar fuel price dey hit you na cheesy
mehn movements are restricted over here, some are selling 230 per L. Now na indoor things i de o. The latest now na bicycle guys de ride now.. I just hope de won't shift camp date again because of dis Budget saga
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
eaglevision:
Good morning GC!!!
Its another bright day and we thank God for life,though its gonna be another long week as a Nigerian,we pray these untold hardship gets a turn around for the better,tough times never last but tough people do and God has not promised that our skies will always b blue but he has promised to see us through.
unfortunately i cnt go on and stay in the city like i'll love to do,no light,no fuel,those yeye pepo even brought bill wen we had light last 2wks ago,

sirguy542 i dae see u handwork o,i go reach u
marvluv darling hpe u slept well?? ur still in my plans u hear,dnt be swayed nd dnt miss d minister too much
cynnny my baby in d lord hw was ur nyt?will b bak at u
fraiser padi miiiii,aw ur nyt now?i knw say u sleep well,bros u see marvluv ehn,leave her for the minister,no need for double crossing na
iambibi my fruity darling,how is u? expecting my salad dear.
corper weee! i gotta go,God bless us all!God bless Nigeria. SHALOM
lol... I no sey na d tym wey u need my favour u dey always show me respect... Anyway u b my personal person I no fit gbege u shey u know... Just trying to make d babe feel @ home ni... I hope u dey gallant... Enjoy ur day..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
eddykisses1:
sup G hw u dey na, its been awhile, we have really missed you here... Ya welcom back bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
shuaibbs:
Kbs468 I thought you've abandoned us smiley

Welcome back brother...
Never would I do that but just got busy in another way for a special purpose in our lives together ok

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
CROBBOY:
Mr. ayosco2008 Good day brother

How have you been

Good day sir.. Been doing great. How about you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
spixytinxy:
gbam u v talk it all
she don make me provoke joorrrrr
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybabs16(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fraiser:
abbey how far na... Dia matter don tire me o... Dos guys for nass too dey selfish, den no won make dis country progress at all. They are doin all dis because of constituency project dey will never execute. Sabotaging national interest for to make dia wallet fat...
let's not jump to conclusions and start blaming NASS for the budget saga. I think there's more to it than dat, the executive might actually have a fault in this issue. Am sure the details of the budget saga will come to light in the coming days. as for our camping date, am sure it won't change. God bless this City
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybabs16(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fraiser:
let's not jump to conclusions and start blaming NASS for the budget saga. I think there's more to it than that, the executive might actually have a fault in this issue too. Am sure the details of the budget saga will come to light in the coming days. as for our camping date, am sure it won't change. God bless this City.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.