Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3383694 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Dedicated to the Apple of my eyes Cynnny...

“Love many things, for therein lies the
true strength, and whosoever loves
much performs much, and can
accomplish much, and what is done in
love is done well.”
— Vincent Van Gogh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 13, 2016
sirguy542:
tuffpivot abeg comot I wan lock our gate...
lol owkk bros nyt boss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 13, 2016
tuffpivot:
lol owkk bros nyt boss

sleep well my big boss..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 13, 2016
eaglevision you've got some questions to answer this evening....LogoDwhiz abeg come collect key me don try....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ngoziigwe(f): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
Academic activities was suspended in Unilag and i was still able to collect my certificate, try to talk to someone in the senate, faculty or department.

Ok, thanks dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
see me dey think abt when our path go jam..... showapa?
Jubreal smiley
Yeah, mowapa.
Good morning.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by natty890: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Mawnin guys. Are we still intact ahead of next weds call up letter printing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Fraih:
Biotechshola, is that you? shocked
How have You been?
Where is your wife Hardie14? I miss her, I miss you both sad

Miss u too dear...hardie14 is doing good, she sent her greetings too.

I've always been around, jst that the series of dramas being played out by NYSC has drastically dropped my morale. But nonetheless, my heart is glued to GC and her wonderful people, i only prefers viewing from downstairs.

Gracia!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by neyochin: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2016
A major shake-up has taken place in the Nigerian Army with the appointment of a new Theatre Commander for Operation Lafia Dole, and new Director General for the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC).

With the new arrangement, Major-General H. Umaru is now the Chief of Training and Operations at the Army Headquarters, while Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure is the new NYSC Director General.

In a posting and appointment letter dated April 11, 2016, Major- General L.E. Irabor, will remain as commander Operation Lafia Dole while Brigadier-General Olawunmi, former NYSC DG, will move to the Nigerian Army School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, as acting commandant.

Read More Here [url] http://www.lukuluku.net/new-nysc-director-general/[/url]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2016
neyochin:
A major shake-up has taken place in the Nigerian Army with the appointment of a new Theatre Commander for Operation Lafia Dole, and new Director General for the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC).

With the new arrangement, Major-General H. Umaru is now the Chief of Training and Operations at the Army Headquarters, while Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure is the new NYSC Director General.

In a posting and appointment letter dated April 11, 2016, Major- General L.E. Irabor, will remain as commander Operation Lafia Dole while Brigadier-General Olawunmi, former NYSC DG, will move to the Nigerian Army School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, as acting commandant.

Well,if the news is true,i won't be surprise,his predecessors always last for 2years,i think the longest serving is 4years,moreover i will commend Major Irabor,the man is indeed working.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
I can see my prayer has bn answered......pro for wetin.......... lol.
Amen.......... Mak iambibi no hear dat one joo....... Hw r u n hw ws ur nait
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2016
neyochin:

Which one be lukuluku .net again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Good morning guys.
please who has that like or URL to login into nysc portal using opera mini?I tried going direct n it was speaking too much HTML language.drop the link/URL so I can login.thanks cc Logodwhiz blizzydodo eaglevision fraih Friaser dtobs and everyone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ajayimichael(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2016
neyochin:

Neyochin how far na ur fellow isotope,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2016
it exactly one week to the printing of CUL, let pray all go down well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Idenyijoshua(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
[/b]
kwekututu:
CUL should start flowing into various skools from monday (18th). If by friday(15th) which is the last official working-day of the week, no bad news concerning change in TT on their website. Then I think we are good to go. All we need to do now is wait till friday and see what happens.
[b]
kwekututu:
CUL should start flowing into various skools from monday (18th). If by friday(15th) which is the last official working-day of the week, no bad news concerning change in TT on their website. Then I think we are good to go. All we need to do now is wait till friday and see what happens.
kwekututu:
And pray
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2016
tuffpivot:
Sirguy542 and Cynnny congrats on ur newest copulation sori couple... I jux got back frm work...

How is GC??...God bless dis city and every1 in it... Plus budget minus budget we re going der

TUFFPIVOT say so.. If u believe u will slip dis nyt if u dnt mosquitoes no go allow u slip
Good late evening my pipo
Tank u o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Good morning people of dis Great city... Hope y'all had a wonderful nyt rest...

Have a blessed day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2016
una good morning o, hope u guys slept like babies
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Hey peeps! been long u saw me here... kbs468 , bobolil., amodu, pressy, croyboyy how market? it's 7days to the printing of CUL. but all is still not well with NYSC.. let's keep praying

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OmichaelO: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Kbs468:

It's really been a while Brother and how is everything about you over there? It is well oo and we just advise you to have faith and remain blessed wherever you are right now until you hear otherwise oo as your flight shouldn't take more than 2 days na.

So, just start your trip when you hear that CUL printing comnences on the 20th as scheduled already and if otherwise, then you are still safe.
Thanks brother!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by baddestzone(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Who una epp? Na joke o... Marvluv I see you. Only u caught my attention here... Let's be the Romeo and Juliet and see the world get jealous... As for NYSC, when they are ready I will be ready as well... #youngandgettingit.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2016
sydneyboss:
Hey peeps! been long u saw me here... kbs468 , bobolil., amodu, pressy, croyboyy how market? it's 7days to the printing of CUL. but all is still not well with NYSC.. let's keep praying
Good morning Sir the Boss Man. Indeed it's been a while and you are not alone in that oo because I have also been away physically though but not Spiritually as a matter of fact.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwadamyte(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Na to dey travel tire me baba travel every week for two years for my HND am tired of taking more risk wink grin
CROBBOY:

Bros YOUR TEMPER FOR NYSC NOR BE HERE O!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2016
sydneyboss:
. And fast too,... undecided... BTW Gud morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by baddestzone(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
iambibi:

Nice lips hun! kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Testimony89:

Amen.......... Mak iambibi no hear dat one joo....... Hw r u n hw ws ur nait
.. Hear wetin? Tell me plz,..!! Lolz gudmorin, how was your night.?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Kbs468:

Good morning Sir the Boss Man. Indeed it's been a while and you are not alone in that oo because I have also been away physically though but not Spiritually as a matter of fact.

it's good we are in it together. but don't go too far o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2016
daudae1:
I smell Doom for NYSC batch A 2016...There is just no hope for Us...iam soo sad at de momnt with de news iam just hearing.NYSC is Broke!!!!!! Federal govt replied NYSC today that ther is no money at de moment..in oda words no batch A 2016 till the Budget is signd!!!
baba nawa o... U just lyk to dey bring news wey go break our heart... Na gud news we won hear o abeg
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2016
iambibi:

lol, good morning dear, hope ur night was cool?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by baddestzone(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Fraiser:
baba nawa o... U just lyk to dey bring news wey go break our heart... Na gud news we won hear o abeg

No mind that dude, and I just got info that batch a ND b have started receiving allawee, so that's hope. We moving on... #youngandgettingit

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.