Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3381288 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2016
DEDICATED TO MA QUTYJOICE..HAPPY SUNDAY
ND BABE...IT IS POSSIBLE... SEE BELOW....
ceyrahtlk:

yes, very possible but mostly in Universities based in northern Nigeria. dont knw of elsewhere.
as at last year in BUK, you just had to sign an undertaking but starting from this session, nysc discharge certificate has been totally removed from the screening requirements both for terminal msc and academic msc.
I heard ABU, Zaria is like that too....
the argument is that you want to go to school, not that you are seeking for a job. So why must nysc stop u?
Ooo bro...you are blessed... And from the look of it, i might serve in the north, it was what warranted the person telling me i can start ma msc there in north....that they don't look at those things. And now you there alredy just confirmed it, thanks...i am very grateful bro....thumbs up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cynnny:
My dear sirguy542, I saw all praises u were showering on me yesternite o, u are the bestest hubby ever. Pls u know I like to be humble, just reduce d praise small o, so it won't swell my head, thanks all d same. I am preparing Sunday rice for u, how do u like coconut rice?
babe, can i come to your house for evangelism and quoir ministration, i receive a message from the lord this afternoon by 10.30 am that you shall buy a prado jeep with fridge inside and plasma t.v,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
So we have EFCC officials in our mist and know one cares to tell me shocked
We are in era of change so one needs to be careful what he says..
*zipped my lips and thinks aloud *
Logodwhiz I have noticed for a while now that rukkyola have been trying to orubabe you, and you have kept silent all this while... If you can't at least hire someone that would JEGA her now...

Oga sir Mr. LMAyedun I salute o...
Kbs468 you better salute EFCC chairman, remember where DAsuki is uhnm

Hardie14 hope you are enjoying your weekend grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
prettyjo:
I hope it won't be postponed again cos am beginning to hear so many things.
yes ooo, keep on hearing things, even brother chukwudi the oshogbo weed smoker and sister ijeoma the palm tapper, keeps on hearing things too, may it only be hearing only... Too much of weed is not good
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ceyrahtlk(f): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oyehomie:
DEDICATED TO MA QUTYJOICE..HAPPY SUNDAY
ND BABE...IT IS POSSIBLE... SEE BELOW....

Ooo bro...you are blessed... And from the look of it, i might serve in the north, it was what warranted the person telling me i can start ma msc there in north....that they don't look at those things. And now you there alredy just confirmed it, thanks...i am very grateful bro....thumbs up

all the best

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by classicTutor(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Guys! How can someone goes about redeployment or gh*st d service year?

Your prompt response is seriously needed.

Thanks....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sammiy: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Rukkyola post=44778198]
For ur charcoal mind now, u don peacemaker b dat o. "Tuffpivot & Darey00, I love d spirit, that's how things are meant to be done"
If I catch u misbehaving or looking 4 my trouble like u did earlier 2day, na cutlass I go use Commot ur brain. If no b because I dey pity ur cynnny, I suppoz don find poison give u. Shebi u know sey u like 2 dey do beggi beggi.[/quote ] hmmm......smh...Rukkyola and ha bad mouth though.... You are everywia
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kbs468:

No need for that yet nauw. Remember that Iambibi is still a very bossom friend of your Chommieblaq oo, so let's thread with caution pls.

Atleast things can be ironed out amicably and thus paving the way for her official recognition you know. Also, remember that I was saying something in Hausa dialect the last time relatively and I haven't aborted that mission oo ,

So don't think I would support you whole heartedly in your quest to invite the IG cheesy grin
Lolzzzgrin...
#1; iambibi is not my sweet chommieblaq friend. She did her best by separating us and working her twinnie's way to her heart but God pass her!
Chommieblaq has come back to me and we live happily ever.
#2; remember say me sef don learn small Hausagrin thanks to loving chommieblaq darling.
#3; I'll use my good office to deny her work permit just as embassy dey deny us visa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
classicTutor:

Thanks....
On the Redeployment:
A CM will only be able to redeploy after the (1) completion of the 3weeks OT course (2) After 3months into service year.
Note that you must have a cogent reason basically health wise or marriage ground for you to process your redeployment.
On Ghost CMs: Continue to abscond from your PPA, don't go for monthly clearance at the LGA, don't go for Head count and you are qualified to be a ghost Corper. ALL THE BEST ON YOUR MISSION!!!
Thanks!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
classicTutor:

Thanks....
You can apply for redeployment easily if you don't need your allawee, cause I heard your allawee would be paused for sometime until your redeployment process is properly finalized which I think would take longer than expected.
And for the ghost service, may be you just returned from a cave... as I think it was just last week that we heard that some youth corps member would repeat their service year, and I don't think you would like something of such.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Don't know if we have book lovers here.. I just finished reading this interesting book and think I should share with friends.
It would be an interesting read I tell ya
Tittle : the three mistakes of my life
Author : chetan bhagan

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bbhgp1wyirwabz/The3mistakeofmylife.pdf?dl=0

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Taeewo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Money u will received in camp...................................
You will received #1,500 for t. fare allowance (The money spent in getting to the state of deployment ) and #1000 for bicycle allowance (The one you expended in budging to the camp) both in the first week.
Another #19,800 (First month allawee) will be paid in the last week....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
BlizzyDodo, how the Sunday they going na?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
SMartins1:
BlizzyDodo, how the Sunday they going na?
smiln, e dey going well o....ow ya side?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
DTOBS:

Lolzzzgrin...
#1; iambibi is not my sweet chommieblaq friend. She did her best by separating us and working her twinnie's way to her heart but God pass her!
Chommieblaq has come back to me and we live happily ever.
#2; remember say me sef don learn small Hausagrin thanks to loving chommieblaq darling.
#3; I'll use my good office to deny her work permit just as embassy dey deny us visa.

Come back where, Abeg am happily married k and iambibi is Ma sister in law n bestie o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Happy Sunday To The Golden City grin

Hope u guys re doing good!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tobikay01(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
terrymason:
crobboy,jubrealguy,tobikay01,sunnepa17,tuffpivot,labienyce,iambibi,darey00,jaybiz007,sirguy542, see the people when go first see cul....
i sure say u go see ur own tomao sef...u urge pass aswear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
yusuff214:
can't the forum be for only relevant information?

It is.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
XiomaraXO:
I'm not perfect...I'm very far from it.
Take a cue from people like crobboy,Fraih,kb468 and LogoDwhiz and some others I can't remember right now
They write well
I don't experience migraine headaches by reading their write-ups.
Do better.

Good afternoon
Happy Sunday

I believe enough people have responded to your criticism. It will amount to an effort in futility if I decide to reply you in that way.
But let me take a different perspective to the matter at hand.

I believe what you are trying to pass across is actually useful and meaningful. But the way you presented it and the relevancy of it in this medium is just wrong.

I can be versatile and fluent in english and yet decide to type in shorthand. This is social media.
It is an informal setting. Not formal, so whatever way I decide to write as long as the receiver is okay with it, then all is well.

Next time, be constructive in your criticism and take a look at all the factors involved.

To everyone that offended including me (I do type in shorthand), sorry.
And let's endeavour to sieve through a criticism, pick the positives and drop the negatives.

God bless us all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rosey33(f): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
SMartins1:
And person talk am,...say the last person wey go HELL knowingly left the door opened...

Na who we go send back gen buhari they find so,that's the reason for his visit to other countries...

HAPPY SUNDAY Peeps

hahahahahahah...happy Sunday to u too. How was service?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
I miss this thread.
Hello fam.
*in jenifa's voice* How is you? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Walexz02:
So we have EFCC officials in our mist and know one cares to tell me shocked
We are in era of change so one needs to be careful what he says..
*zipped my lips and thinks aloud *
Logodwhiz I have noticed for a while now that rukkyola have been trying to orubabe you, and you have kept silent all this while... If you can't at least hire someone that would JEGA her now...

Oga sir Mr. LMAyedun I salute o...
Kbs468 you better salute EFCC chairman, remember where DAsuki is uhnm

Hardie14 hope you are enjoying your weekend grin

Let her be.
I know her type.
She will soon go tired.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Btw, I haven't seen anyone follow the phase II.
The uploading of picture.
We are all beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen.
Or, are we shy? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, can i come to your house for evangelism and quoir ministration, i receive a message from the lord this afternoon by 10.30 am that you shall buy a prado jeep with fridge inside and plasma t.v,
Amen my broda, the lord had already told me in spirit that u would come bearing this good news and bring along with u d money to enable his word to come to pass
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rukkyola:

I just new it. Immediately one intruder pops in to talk rubb*sh, others will follow. Abeggiii, u & Yusuff should stop disturbing my peace. I don't have paracetamol to treat headache.
After all, I have never read any reasonable NYSC related info 4rm u guys b4
So sharap & go 2 bed. I will quote u when we discuss relevant NYSC issue & daz if u would pay me.
Eshey!

Ehn ehn.

Is dis Rukky? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
girlyesosae
Hello dear. Happy Sunday
Can you kindly remind me of your institution and course of study?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
merikims:
ok tanx.its noted n u are forgiven.
you are welcom babe, tanks for forgiven your love too, happy sunday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
#2179 dedicated to my one and only love beckytee iyawo Abbeylee

I now understand you. you are like Harbard for vikings tv series.
lol...nd I never watch dat tv series o, I no b movie loving person lyk dat, you fit summarise d guy character to me?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Brother Fraiser I greet you o,
my beautiful aburo, awayu re? Your broda don miss u o, wen u go com visit? Happy sunday dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Walexz02:
Have been seeing may new faces in this city lately... You guys are all welcomed.
Dtobs logodwhiz fraiser kbs468 et al, I think we need to make arrangements for generating kudi in this city via tax may be... At least we can use it to start paying our executives cheesy
.....@hardie14 I was about to ask when you'll return from your sabbatical. Welcome cool
walex ki lo n sele? Hope ur syd dey make sense? Dis issue of tax wey u raise na confirm o, I go relate wit pressy make den discuss am for NEC meeting, d only tin b say no b executive salary den go dey take am pay o... Den go deposit som wit spixytinxy wey guy go dey take flex
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
sirguy542:
He is my newest padi...so treat him with respect..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.