Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3432522 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fraiser:
sirguy wetin u drink? U sure sey u dey ok? Make I dey respect ur guy wey no know wetin dem dey call respect? E b lyk sey dis ur new luv don dey block ur eyes
Papa the guy don loyal...him na street boy just like me..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cynnny love I sight you....where have you been since?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
eaglevision:
omo i don port go diamond city,coming back to ma city laer tonight,y'all have a splendid evening.
fraiser wake up from that ur dream jare *pours water on his face*
bai bai.
lol... We go soon know who d dreamer is...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Darey00 hope you later play the game..All the games don enter na only Barca remain..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
biotechshola:

Thanks, from your answer[4 & 5] above, you made it clear that registration cannot be completed without proper thumbprint but you also pointed out that fireandicé had thumbprint issue. Now does it mean she didnt complete her reg then or the process has been upgraded?

Cc logoDWhiz

pls note that i'm referring to the online reg we did.
Exactly and that she wasn't allowed to go on with her CAMP registration, Instead, she was turned back and then had to start the process of mobilization all over again with US in BATCH A 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... If I hear u well, u mean u go allow make madam spixytinxy take care of me properly nd specially? Wao... Dat will b my pleasure
lol. No ooo na. Abi you don turn bachelor again ni? A whole federal Minister fa haba mana
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
sirguy542:
Cynnny love I sight you....where have you been since?
my dear I slept early yesternite, but I have been here since morning awaiting ur arrival. How was ur day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
DTOBS abeg which camps dey get gym

logodwhiz sorry about your phone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, can i come to your house for evangelism and quoir ministration, i receive a message from the lord this afternoon by 10.30 am that you shall buy a prado jeep with fridge inside and plasma t.v,
Abeg no play reach where my cynnny dey oh! Better find somewhere else for your choir ministration..you can go to rukkyola house & sing for her triplet.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Breaking News!!!!NYSC BOD Meeting Tomorow by 9am...pls NYSC Pls Buhari pls senators pls Ministry of Finance, Allow us to go on the 27th of april..HABA!!!i will keep u ppl posted..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
emilygold:
. It was good and yours?
great and I am grateful for it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... You are not serious... So u no fit sleep your broda house again abi... Abi na bad tin if ur broda tus.h house in anticipation of your arrival ni?

Not like that o Surest broda, abeg no vex(3gbosa for you)...You know my duty is to take care of my Husband....I no fit sleep but no be bad thing sleeping in your house(Yu should know).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
daudae1:
Breaking News!!!!NYSC BOD Meeting Tomorow by 9am...pls NYSC Pls Buhari pls senators pls Ministry of Finance, Allow us to go on the 27th of april..HABA!!!i will keep u ppl posted..

All is well...Kudos!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
SC31:

Thanks dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fraiser:
hmmm pressy no forget sey she b my luv bfor she turn first lady o, abi u tink sey luv dey die easily lyk dat? Merikims shey u don see why I dey hide d feelings o

How many girls u wan luv finish?

Blizzydodo dey dia.
Same with Marvluv

Abeg, comot eye ehn. Tnx cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cynnny:

my dear I slept early yesternite, but I have been here since morning awaiting ur arrival. How was ur day?
Sorry for keeping you waiting my dear...my day was just boring..I have been going up & down looking for where to charge my phone... Are you done with the cooking?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Nah. Scotland
enheeen I only know of Aberdeen oo and not Abertay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
biotechshola:

Thanks, from your answer[4 & 5] above, you made it clear that registration cannot be completed without proper thumbprint but you also pointed out that fireandicé had thumbprint issue. Now does it mean she didnt complete her reg then or the process has been upgraded?

Cc logoDWhiz

pls note that i'm referring to the online reg we did.

I am only familiar with this batch setup of registration. So I can't say if the registration setup for B15 was designed to allow reg to continue without fingerprint capture. Which I doubt.

I think the issue is due to wrong fingerprint capture.
Or maybe someone else thumbprinted for her.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kbs468:
enheeen I only know of Aberdeen oo and not Abertay
Lol. Aberdeen is the capital.
You can do a google search on the university

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
daudae1:
OK..Noted... This would be their third board meeting within a space of one week..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
biotechshola:

Thanks, trust me, i take good care of her.

Hmmm...What is going on? She said you are not, now ya telling me another thing else...Well, I know she cnt lie, just please show her much love hun(I love you two together)....You know what we like now, dnt yu wink ??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
SC31:
..lolz.. My dear I still dey wonder which camp be that oo.... BTW.. I av missed you... Where go you hide? .. Hw ya husby?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jaybabs16(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
lollydope:

Lolade..Agric Econs....Eksu 2015...thanks for the compliments...i know i am.
fellow Eksuite. welcome on board
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Qutyjoice:

All is well...Kudos!
Bestilala
.... How are you? Happy sunday!!! smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. Aberdeen is the capital.

You can do a google search on the university
You dey mind me sef? Even as I typed the correct thing, my mind was still fixed on taking the letter 'a' to be letter 'e' ooo, so technically still thinking about Ghana ooo with their 'tey' 'tey' ending words
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rukkyola:

Just make sure u hide d mango rice abi na coconut rice, because if I should get hold of it, na otapiapia (rat poison) na im I go help ur sirguy pour inside.
Rukky u see your life.. otapiapia no dey kill human being...I even dey use am eat indomie everyday..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
biotechshola:
Please kindly attend to the following questions;

1. Are we going to be given another form in camp to fill in our data?

2. If the answer to the above is 'YES', does it capture all the information as the green card?

3. Which of the two forms will NYSC consider when posting and issuing certificate?

4. Can one proceed to the next stage of registration without successful/proper thumbprint.?

5. What are the possible challenges one may encounter during camp registration?

Cc

LogoDWhiz

kbs468

DTOBS

CROBBOY

fraih

fraiser

hardie14

et al.
hnourable minister sir, no doubt your question must have been well attended to by the gurus in the house by now...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
iambibi:
Bestilala .... How are you? Happy sunday!!! smiley
One and only Journalist, mi fyn o n yu....Yea thankz dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
SC31:

:osweetie, you wanna gym?
Anyways, most camp do get and dose bars belongs to the Man O'War and the soldiers so CMs too enjoy it.
Examples; Benue camp, rivers camp, Ogun camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
sirguy542:

OK..Noted... This would be their third board meeting within a space of one week..
You shouldn't be surprised na as last week was all about the change of Guard from DG Olawumi to DG S Z kazaure na

As well as the Burial arrangement for Late Samuel Okonta from Delta that died in Rivers during the re-run election.

So, whether CAMPING is on the 27th or not, tomorrow is Monday and thus a working day, hence the New DG's first Ever Official board meeting it would be.

Again, whatever happens, we shouldn't surprised
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
sirguy542:

Sorry for keeping you waiting my dear...my day was just boring..I have been going up & down looking for where to charge my phone... Are you done with the cooking?
since morning nah, oya take ur own *passes a plate of coconut rice to him* Enjoy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
daudae1:
"Baba gbo aduraaa wa, gege bi o ti gbo adura Elijah, baba gbo adura wa"
It's well...brother kindly keep us updated at every seconds!
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.