Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3404057 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Teeboy15:
@DTOBS; would u still continue with the countdown if u were mobilized for stream 1? Just asking
you will take over, or we would call lalasticlala to continue the countdown

2206 dedicated to my sweet lollipop marvluv the new miss nysc and refiner the new miss nairaland...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Teeboy15:
@DTOBS; would u still continue with the countdown if u were mobilized for stream 1? Just asking
Of course sire.... Except I receive a directive from my minister not to do so or the president said NO!!!

*smiles* meanwhile, my stream 1 is a deal already oooo....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

when is the beauty pageant coming up? Dude i wanna see some pretty girls faces, no time
I guess that was on between Saturday and Sunday with today fixed for the Voting. May be if that was ineffective, then a re-run could be announced again but I wouldn't want to pre-empt those in charge of that.

cc
Logodwhiz
Fraih
Spixytinxy
Bobolil
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2016
goodmorning happy people of golden city........shey ee wapa

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you will take over, or we would call lalasticlala to continue the countdown
Lolzzz...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Kbs468:

I guess that was on between Saturday and Sunday with today fixed for the Voting. May be if that was ineffective, then a re-run could be announced again but I wouldn't want to pre-empt those in charge of that.

cc
Logodwhiz
Fraih
Spixytinxy
Bobolil
eh because i did not see any picture? And no competitors yet, is it that everybody is shy, or the organizers are not making it lively, maybe if some cash is involved people would like to participate, don't you think? Like recharge cards?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

eh because i did not see any picture? And no competitors yet, is it that everybody is shy, or the organizers are not making it lively, maybe if some cash is involved people would like to participate, don't you think? Like recharge cards?
Hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by PEZMAN(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Ekaro eyin ara ilu wura...se dada leji?? Ede ku imura iigbaradi lati sin orile ede yi.. Igbayi atuwa lara ooooooo....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
DTOBS:

Hehehehehehehehehehe
bros, no be truth i talk? cheesy you sef suppose contest oo, i know say you be fine boy...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by doublezero7(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Meade Concepts presents Straight To Camp transportation services for PCM'S to 25 states! With professional drivers, affordable and comfortable buses and your safety guaranteed (by the grace of God), our services remain the very best option for PCM'S!

For further information and enquiries,
Call: 08175880377, 09056883664
BBM: 5C333FFE
WhatsApp: 08181874425 and 08175880377

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2016
biotechshola:
LogoDWhiz

kbs468

CROBBOY

fraiser

DTOBS

fireandice

Thank you all for your responses.

Don't mention Hon Minister of Health. By the way, where is Prettyjo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2016
PEZMAN:
Ekaro eyin ara ilu wura...se dada leji??
Ede ku imura iigbaradi lati sin orile ede yi..
Igbayi atuwa lara ooooooo....

Amin ase adura ooo. Dada ni oo pelu idunnu atayo. Iigbaradi ti o pe meji ni ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Teeboy15(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2016
DTOBS:

Of course sire.... Except I receive a directive from my minister not to do so or the president said NO!!!

*smiles* meanwhile, my stream 1 is a deal already oooo....
And hw r u sure of dat?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

lipsrsealed The committee in charge would respond accordingly but phase III is the most critical and very important for the sake of GRACELANDERS as we shall all be posting our states of deployment and the states available for selection during registration so as to serve as a guide for them
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2016
doublezero7:
Meade Concepts presents Straight To Camp transportation services for PCM'S to 25 states! With professional drivers, affordable and comfortable buses and your safety guaranteed (by the grace of God), our services remain the very best option for PCM'S!

For further information and enquiries,
Call: 08175880377, 09056883664
BBM: 5C333FFE
WhatsApp: 08181874425 and 08175880377

How I wish your company can also arrange for your passenger the NYSC screening committee to screen your passenger shap shap immediately they get to camp; I for just relaze dey take my #Alomo for one corner. Loll

Happy new week my people of GC

CC:
DTOBS Fraiser Rukkyola Amodu Kbs468 Fairlyusedpant Merikims LogoDWhiz Merikims
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2016
chisophia:
brimmie, I left u hanging? u gave up too easily, u couldn't take just a little heat. well am still single and searching.
shocked

Fraih!! Fraih!! Bae is Back! wink

Chichi my love.. smiley I was worried when I didn't hear from you. I mailed you couple of Love Letters, but no response.

Welcome Back.. How are you?? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2016
walexitouk:

How I wish your company can also arrange for your passenger the NYSC screening committee to screen your passenger shap shap immediately they get to camp; I for just relaze dey take my #Alomo for one corner. Loll

Happy new week my people of GC

CC:
DTOBS Fraiser Rukkyola Amodu Kbs468 Fairlyusedpant Merikims LogoDWhiz Merikims

Happy New Week brother

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Kbs468:

cc
Logodwhiz
Fraih
Spixytinxy
Bobolil

I made a comment about it yesterday's afternoon, but i didn't get any response as regards that.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Hi guys.
Hmmmm.. It's been ages. Missed y'all loads. Good to see the embers is still smoldering!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2016
DTOBS:
A very good and bright morning to you all in this city. How was out night?

To all the night crawlers, God is watching you oooo.

Girlysoase(am not sure I got that right), I was following your conversation with logodwhiz and will like to learn more about that!

Spixytnxy; even if paraga has blocked your eyes to see us,me will kukuma greet you. How re you and how was your journey?

Rukky+ola; long throat. Who you EPP with your naming ceremony I never use my money go comedy show na to carry am come your *blaming* ceremony. I go prefer to go use am play bet9ja sef, "aja tiri to gbera".

Fraiser darling, how are you doing? Hope the night was good.

#Countdown coming soon#

Chai.. angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Brimmie:

shocked

Fraih!! Fraih!! Bae is Back! wink

Chichi my love.. smiley I was worried when I didn't hear from you. I mailed you couple of Love Letters, but no response.

Welcome Back.. How are you?? cheesy
Guys sha!
But you wrote in plain letters that You have moved on...
Are you taking a reverse now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Fraih:
Guys sha! But you wrote in plain letters that You have moved on... Are you taking a reverse now?
Lol.. It's actually a "U-turn". tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Kbs468:

lipsrsealed The committee in charge would respond accordingly but phase III is the most critical and very important for the sake of GRACELANDERS as we shall all be posting our states of deployment and the states available for selection during registration so as to serve as a guide for them
ok bro, i feel you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Kbs468:

I guess that was on between Saturday and Sunday with today fixed for the Voting. May be
if that was ineffective, then a re-run could be announced again but I wouldn't want to pre-empt those in charge of that.
cc
Logodwhiz
Fraih
Spixytinxy
Bobolil
What happened that you did not carry us along on our Off nairaland unit?
Everything is totally strange to me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Eyin temi, iba yin o, iba olorun! Awa tun ti de o, werin don happen in my absence ke! Nor vex say I just *evaporate*, I bin jand ni jare. I don come back now.
Cc:
DTobs;
AbbeyUnique;
Fraiser;
Wittyemi;
Kbs468
EagleVision
Olasalo;
Jubrealguy;
Et al.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2016
chisophia:
brimmie, I left u hanging? u gave up too easily, u couldn't take just a little heat. well am still single and searching.
babe, search no more, chief otutupoyoyo 1 of atugana town from the tribe of aba has officially agreed to take you as his personal love and angel, to accept his offer press 1....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Brimmie:

Lol.. It's actually a "U-turn". tongue
cheesy
Ok o, All the best this time around. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haywire1: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, search no more, chief otutupoyoyo 1 of atugana town from the tribe of aba as officially agreed to take you as his personal love and angel, to accept his offer press 1....

Lol ur moniker sef don show say u be chief of fairly used pant grin grin grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2016
daudae1:
Latest from NYSC HQ!!!! The Federal Ministry of Finance have assured the MGT of NYSC that they will provide money for the Camping to Hold on the 27th of April...meeting in progress at de moment...

daudae1:
BY THE GRACE OF GOD, Batch A camp Will HOLP on The 27th of April...

This was daudae1's post on Thursday.

I am still holding on to this.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2016
I can see bibioluwatimilehin hiding in that small corner, is she shy like me?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Egbon FolabiBret!!!

EKaabo pada sori eto yii smiley
Shey daadaa le de?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prettyjo(f): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Kbs468:

Don't mention Hon Minister of Health. By the way, where is Prettyjo?
she is here grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.