Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3423033 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ezegees(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Can I join this Group? I am a Prospective Corper. How do I go about proper Introduction?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Was sɦɛ given new CUN afta sɦɛ is done wif registratn...or same smsCUN in unauthorized CUL.....just 2 knw Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ 2 prepare our mind.

bros tomorrow is here nw,dis ur anxiety ehn,well i relate sha.by 2am tomorrow ur CUL will b ready,come sleep for my cafe this night hehe.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Ezegees:
Can I join this Group? I am a Prospective Corper. How do I go about proper Introduction?

ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ already a member, tell us d schl ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ rep, course, nd d state yhu choose durin reg.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jewelinchrist07: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Kinghenreey:
A friend just confirmed to me that her new State of deployment is different from the one she saw earlier on the "hacked" CUL. formerly she was given Akwa ibom but it is now ABJ in the new one. I tink we sud prepare our mind for such change.
please screenshot it to us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2016
eaglevision:

bros tomorrow is here nw,dis ur anxiety ehn,well i relate sha.by 2am tomorrow ur CUL will b ready,come sleep for my cafe this night hehe.

Chairman, my anxiety nah die ooo, ♍ƺ no want make dem change my Akwa-Ibom ayaya ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2016
ferdyferd:
If she didnt pay the #3000 how did she now see the *hacked* CUL? Bros suffery o.
I wonder
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Ezegees:
We re so glad to have you among us...

Kindly tell us;
Your name:
Your school:
Your course:
Year of grad:
4 preferred states during reg:
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Chairman, my anxiety nah die ooo, ♍ƺ no want make dem change my Akwa-Ibom ayaya ooo

Reallly! i also saw Akwa Ibom in the leaked CUL sha but i want make dem add lag join lol.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2016
walexitouk:
E Ku ewu ijade omo ana ooo people of GC adun na akari ooo and for those looking for the fruit of the womb may God give you. I salute everybody for your kindness in the naming ceremony yesterday with the drunkers and JJC for Highness wey still dey bed with hang-over may God bless as we await the latest news.

Oga DTOBS try mention me for tomorrow count down as you no dey mention me before and for[sup][/sup] updates. Thanks

One LOVE
Noted Mr walexitouk

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2016
all this my aunty works in NYSC HQ, my uncle works in this or that... Ogbeni calm down, not that she has seen it, her 'sister' working in NYSC checked it.... ride on.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2016
sydneyboss:
all this my aunty works in NYSC HQ, my uncle works in this or that... Ogbeni calm down, not that she has seen it, her 'sister' working in NYSC checked it.... ride on.
Lolzzz....
"My aunty " "My uncle"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2016
eaglevision:

my sweetest daughter im just peachy,awayu my dear and hows sirguy542 treating u,if he misbehaves i will just lock him up,have u seen ur elder brother as well?
have a great day ahead
I am fyn o, my sirguy542 is treating me very well. have a nice day too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Ezegees:

You are a member already..

Just your name, institution, course of study, states chosen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Eaglevision Eaglevision Eaglevision Eaglevision
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oyinkel(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
eaglevision:

Bros you suppose understand na, if shit dey catch person, na as you dey near toilet nai the thing dey para pass o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by shegssosplendid(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
good morning everyone, I've only been following but not talking, also a prospective corps member.
name- Segun
school- Unibadan
course- industrial chemistry
year of grad- 2015
4 preferred states- kwara, kaduna, Lagos, edo
thanks everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ezegees(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
name: Tochukwu
school: Igbinedion university Okada
course: Biochemistry
Year of grad: 2015
4 preferred states during reg: kaduna, lagos, abuja . rivers. I saw Rivers state as my state of deployment in the Hacked CUL.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
shegssosplendid:
good morning everyone, I've only been following but not talking, also a prospective corps member.
name- Segun
school- Unibadan
year of grade- 4 yrs
thanks everyone
You re welcome.

Ezegees:

4 preferred states during reg: kaduna, lagos, abuja . rivers. I saw Rivers state as my state of deployment in the Hacked CUL.
Thanks
You re welcome

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
DTOBS:
Lolzzz.... "My aunty " "My uncle"
Lol, their matter tire me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
*We shall continue to take measures to safe guard the integrity of the mobilisation process* this statement is the last sentence in the press release which was made in response to the issue of unauthorised checking of callupletter on nysc website. If nysc should stick to that statement and preserve the integrity of the mobilisation process then we should be ready to see new states of deployment different from what we have in the fake callupletter. Just my observation though...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Larrycoal5212(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
***PROCESS OF REGISTRATION IN CAMP***

* Upon arrival, you will go for clearance using your call up letter, statement of result, and school ID card, after which you will be given a "Job list".

*Biometric Registration, which will determine the platoon you belong. And you will be given, "Camp Corps Member Registration Slip" make two photocopy, and keep them for further processing.

*Check your state code, the last four digit is important to you. It ranges from, 0 to 9. 0 is platoon 10, 1 is platoon 1, 2 is platoon 2, and 9 is platoon 9.

*Go to your platoon inspector with the camp corps member registration slip, Green Card, Call up letter, statement of result, to get your file, meal ticket, and NYSC Kits.

* To submit the file the next day, you will need two passport, and instruction will be given on how to arrange your document in your file.

* Using your crested NYSC T-Shirt, you will take a passport photograph with NYSC Official for a token.

* You will be given : Certificate formate, Performance report form, and Bio-data form. Fill, and submit with your crested NYSC passport.

N. B got d details from sm1,nt directly frm nysc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Once you open your page, you will see option to scan fingerprint but that is only possible when registration is on
DTOBS:

Wow...good one dia...thanks for the well giving explanation.
No 1: How will someone check if the fingerprint dropped by continuously checking ones page.
No4: your village people must be stroh niye. Ooo lol.
No5: God knows the best
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
shegssosplendid:
name- Segun
school- Unibadan
year of grade- 4 yrs
thanks everyone
You're welcome on board Sir.

Feel free to ask questions bothering you about NYSC scheme and make all necessary contributions, as well as the fun aspect of this city.

#OneLove!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
DTOBS:
Padi mi to sure ju
ori e wa nbe jo eyan mi...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
FROM THE DESK OF A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARD'S STEERING COMMITTEE

[b] The below Have been duly recognized for their efforts, imputs and contributions as either a member of the Executive Cabinet or the legislative Arm of the Administration in GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC and thus rewarded HONORARILY AS FOLLOWS

HONOURARY AWARDS
grin

1.®Logodwhiz-Thread creator and PRESIDENT GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC Who had the Honour of announcing 4-different First Ladies during his reign grin

2.®Armynu- Hubby to Dominion92 cum One of the founding Fathers and VICE PRESIDENT GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

3.®Sent4rina-Hubby to Rukkyola cum GOLDEN CITY NAME originator and Hon. Minister Works & Infrastructure

4.®Spymate-Hon. Minister Arts and Culture

5.®Harbioollah-Hon. Minister of Petroleum Resources

6.®Pweedyuz-My First Wife and erstwhile Hon. Minister of Women Affairs

7.®Mjblinks-Our First Ever First Lady here in Golden City Who was later succeeded by
@Omolola1
@MissEvey
@And now Merikims

grin
[/b]

8.®Prettyjo-Hon Minister of Health grin

9.®Mistarsam-Agriculture & Natural Resources Minister

10.®Spanishmario-Hon. Minister of Finance

11.®ClassicTutor-Hon. Minister for Education

12.®Agoro1-Hon. Minister of Planning and Logistics

13.®Elegushichilling-Erstwhile Hon. Minister of Justice

14.®InvisibleGirl otherwise known as Oluwanimoduroti1-Bestie to Oluwafirefunmi and Hon. Minister of Education [State]

15.®Biotechshola-Hubby to Hardie14 and Hon. Minister of Health [State] grin

16.®Yanabasee- Another founding father and Hon Minister of Internal Affairs with NYSC Unit as the most active Department under His jurisdiction grin

17.®Moyenii-Incubent Hon. Minister for Justice

18.®Johndanny- One of the founding fathers too and Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs

19.®Uchman46-Hon. Minister for Defence

20.®Dammybravo-Erstwhile Hon. Minister for Sports

21.®Fraiser-Hubby to BlizzyDodo and Incubent Hon. Minister for Sports

22.®Eaglevision-Incubent Hon. Minister for Women Affairs Who took over from my first wife-Pweedyuz [State]

23.®Arcnomec-Hon. Minister for Land and Housing Development [State] grin

24.®Mikkyboy008-Erstwhile Hon Minister for Science and Technology grin

25.®CROBBOY-SC31's Hubby and Hon. Minister for Information & Communication Technology

26.®MissOyin-Wife of Distinguished Senator Amodu and Hon. Minister for Special Duties & Foreign Language Relation

27.®Dominion92-Wife of VP Armynu, Hon. Minister & Economic Coordinator

28.®Shammak-Fraih's Hubby and Hon. Minister for Jokes and Comedy

29.®Dtobs-Airstarkanes's Hubby and Director General- RADIO,TELEVISION & NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY

30.®Dhupsy-My Second Wife and DG NAFDAC Golden City Republic [State]

31.®Spixytinxy-My third Wife and DG STANDARD ORGANIZATION OF GOLDEN CITY [State] grin

32.®OmoAlhajayezz11-Hon Minister for Inter Government Affairs grin

33.®Greatestman-Senate President of the First Assembly

34.®Kuchikau-Deputy Senate President

35.®Amodu-Senate Leader

36.®IgrahvweIG-Senate protocols Leader

37.®Banks92-Majority Leader

38.®Kingsley3218-Distinguished Senator [State]

39.®Bobolil-Erstwhile Time Keeper and Countdown Time Bomb. Also a founding Father too. grin

40.®Ojeifo12-Presidential Spokesperson

41.®LMAyedun-EFCC Chairman

42.®Kbs468-Attorney General and Minister for Information. Also, the only Man with 5 Wives

@Pweedyuz
@Dhupsy
@Spixytinxy
@Olasum
@Mschubby cheesy grin

MEANWHILE,

Enjoy yourselves with the above while the results of our VOTES gets it deserved pronouncement between now and the Early hours of Tomorrow before PHASE III kicks in with the posting of our Various
STATES OF DEPLOYMENT AS WELL AS THE AVAILABLE STATES OF SELECTION DURING REGISTRATION

SIGN:Attorney General and Minister for Information/spokesperson A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS. GRACIAS grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by africo13610(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wednesday is almost here......... Cant wait o. Education/accounting Lasu Jigawa,plateau,enugu and akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
eaglevision:

Reallly! i also saw Akwa Ibom in the leaked CUL sha but i want make dem add lag join lol.

Lolzz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
merikims:
like seriously? OK ooo but shey dem say if u pay 3k online u no go fit collect for skul n since na online payment produce cul unofficially,how did she see did one.

You are such an intelligent lady, what a brilliant question..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
shegssosplendid:
name- Segun
school- Unibadan
year of grade- 4 yrs
thanks everyone

Ezegees:

Thanks

You are both welcome on board..

Feel free to mingle and relate.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oyinkel(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
And as for those who did not pay online, will they be collecting both green card and CUL in school?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
oyinkel:
And as for those who did not pay online, will they be collecting both green card and CUL in school?
No! Only CUL and No GREEN CARD

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.