Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3381206 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
oluphy:
Kudos to the guys that kept this trend alive wth useful contributions...Kbs4,DTOB, Sent4rin, LogoDwhiz and few others...u guys blend with intelligence. Whrs ds other lovely dude BoboLil ??....
NL is a public forum, hence the introduction of "topics" to segment it.... try as much as to stay wt d topic.... More than 2 decades ago we used to play a game "husband and wife". We play roles..twas fun...then!! It's surprising that it's a game for Graduates now!!.. u guys r the real mvp, I don't knw how u do it! Twale!.... its annoying when 90% of post is on imaginary relationship, We boys wey go still collect d babes for camp dey one side dey laugh una.... Guys!! Common it's normal to set P on social media, keep ur integrity... set it privately! Shikena.... best of luck on d states 2mao. #GreatIFE
At the bolded,lolzzz...You stayed for awo hall abi?
Ife guys get manners nah, shebi na person be dis!!!

But my brother, all the same, we can't tell everybody what to type,what not to type...when there is nothing relating to NYSC to discuss, those that are less busy come here to have fun and that's all.
BTW: you no fit collect my own babe ooocheesy you fit collect dem logodwhiz, fraiser and iya ibeji sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Ma dear no mind all these busy body, they no fit contribute for any beta discussion, yet na dem run their diahrea mouth pass.

I bet all the nysc info they have been getting is from here.

This thread is been kept alive because we doing it this same and if they don't like it make em swerve, they must not join us, or check up on this thread, act like we don't exist.
Abi na by force to join nairaland A16 pcm?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by shubs(f): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Testimony89:

Haahaa! Why showing ursef in a place like dis?? I bliv dat most of ppu here are nt ur puppet u can jst attack as u wish. Ur comment is hilarious and bizarre...... Even if all u are saying is genuine dos dat gives u audacity to blow everyone out of water like it's your father's house...... U lack modicum of wittiness. This is one major reason our parents always advise us to be respectful in any place we find ourselves in life. Instead of u throwing tantrum, u wud've said it in a very kind and respecful way. Ur remark is superflously frivolous, pls try and amend.
thank u my husband seems she's dying of frustration and jealousy.. By deir fruit u shall know dem smh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lastborn3401: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
goodgirl247:

thanks for being so mature, point noted!
@goodgirl and @fkforyou tell them,#onlyrelevant talk is allowed,go create #vilagetalk and start Una marriage there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by agroronnie: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
If the CULs will be out by 12pm... that means we have about 3hours to crash that low budget nysc website with excess traffic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pinupjoe: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dalek:
I want to believe Freedom of expression is still a thing. why is this a forum when you guys will lay siege to someone who felt their opinion deserves to be heard.??
Well we all have different priorities for following this thread. Not everyone is socially forthcoming like some of you guys and are just here to seek information but with all the constant bickering here and there, the likelihood of getting any information promptly is defeated as you have to go thru countless pages of messages to get anything.
Just saying my mind, y'all can continue.
What brought us together will separate us, 10 children can't play together for 10 years..

Ma point exactly, I'm actually pissed at the annoying reply- I have to go thru countless pages, sift thru all the social talk to see if there's anything related to CULs or postings so I know when to give the notice at work... it's good to post jokes and funny stuff but at at times like this, info is what peeps really need,not this--- I only asked about CULs cos I heard some schools got and were giving out/ or planning to... if peeps wna chat, there are channels, groups and ig DMS for such, not here!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fkforyou:

I totally get the point you are trying to make, but you have to understand that everybody can't reason the way you do, we are all different.

I remember I once commented on this thread and someone was asking if I was new here and I told him that I was among the pioneer of this thread self, the reason why I haven't been commenting is because I wasn't interested in what they were saying.

What am trying to say is that, I respected their right to say or do whatever they want to do even if I think what they are saying is irrelevant.

The best thing to do is to be on low key and only check this thread once in a while, but trying to tell them what they should or should not do is not cool.

Another option is to try and get in touch with people you feel has the same opinion as yours.

You dig..?

Bros u get sense, some people can be annoying.
I know we play a lot buh let's call a spade a spade and lemme ask you;
Has there been any nysc related issue that has not been treated?
Also we have made so many great contributions.
For instance I have written on how to cope with life after school of which I got many contributions from other people to, many of us have written what we know about different states ( in cases any one is posted there), 20 things to do while serving, to mention but few.
So it's pretty annoying when one that has never made any contribution talk down on us for some silly reasons, let's not forget that this playfulness is actually why this thread still exist.

PS : It's not mandatory to be a part of this family!( yes family, I call us family because without even meeting each other we have bonded in away that people like her won't understand and we won't take it when someone talks down us)

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
oluphy:
Kudos to the guys that kept this trend alive wth useful contributions...Kbs4,DTOB, Sent4rin, LogoDwhiz and few others...u guys blend with intelligence. Whrs ds other lovely dude BoboLil ??....
NL is a public forum, hence the introduction of "topics" to segment it.... try as much as to stay wt d topic.... More than 2 decades ago we used to play a game "husband and wife". We play roles..twas fun...then!! It's surprising that it's a game for Graduates now!!.. u guys r the real mvp, I don't knw how u do it! Twale!.... its annoying when 90% of post is on imaginary relationship, We boys wey go still collect d babes for camp dey one side dey laugh una.... Guys!! Common it's normal to set P on social media, keep ur integrity... set it privately! Shikena.... best of luck on d states 2mao. #GreatIFE

Na guys wey dull u go fit see dia babe collect.

I like the way u approach tinz. You actually criticized us yet u were able to realise of these things at times.

Lemme tell you something, if these things weren't being done. This place will be like a graveyard.

Lemme ask you a question. Have you ever commented here prior to now?
Did you join in on the NYSC-related convos?

So, you see. Most of those who involve in these things actually contribute meaningfully to the thread, yet those that don't actually actually want things to go their way.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
goodgirl247:

lol, ur illitracy shows through.... The only animal u learnt in uni was rat', aha, after the lassa fever outbreak in ur house, well u scruffy fli infected mongrel I dont need to abuse u or say much, but im highly impressed, u just showed me the height of ur stupidity, abusing a girl, lol, atleast none of ur counterparts grew the balls to do so, fraiser or whatever u call urself go do something worthwhile with ur life apart from being a professional frigde repairer, it will do u good and remember to change those stinking boxers ur putting on, it smells though nairaland. And i know the other bees will come humming at me with insults, loooooooool! Heh, alot of villagers in here, nysc has got alot of drilling to do, i hope the drills affect ur brain in someway. And to the girls supporting this local boys, hahaha......... The only word i have for u is 'yugnwyuernhfjnfm'
thank you thank you... I no get your tym dis nyt I get more important tin to do dan to dey trade words wit dog suffering from rabbies... I will tell our doctors to attend to u wit a very potent rabies drug so dat u dont bite everybody here... For ur information am cohostin award nyt wit iambibi... You are free to com to d hall because we will need a dog to eat d bones dat will fall from d tables... See uuuuu *winks*

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Have been alright oh. ..... Hope u are good to go
eaglevision:

baba oooo,thanks for the unpaid advert,i appreciate.
i hear say dem ban u,wetin u do?ohhh! u tried to snatch my magymagz,thats good for u,they hav to ban u again.hehe

Fireandice!!! i just like ur moniker sha,hw hav u been dear?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by shegssosplendid(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Waoh....Same as mine(Same order)
really? , lol, to be optimistic, we might end up in the same state.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
goodgirl247:
This thread is actually the worst iv ever been on, lol, need to update my friend who invited me, @lastborn3401 isnt it hilarious we still have village meetings on social media! Lol, even the ones who bear the name witty have no brians atall ( hiccups! My bad) nice meeting everyone here, lol.... This is hilarious, im female though for all those who care about me enough to know......
What! I remove the "good" in your name for hitting on niggas you met here.
May be its because you have not learned the modus operandi of the thread. I can tell you this is the best thread on Nairaland currently. Be it as it may you are welcomed in to our midst cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BeingObjective(f): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dalek:
I want to believe Freedom of expression is still a thing. why is this a forum when you guys will lay siege to someone who felt their opinion deserves to be heard.??
Well we all have different priorities for following this thread. Not everyone is socially forthcoming like some of you guys and are just here to seek information but with all the constant bickering here and there, the likelihood of getting any information promptly is defeated as you have to go thru countless pages of messages to get anything.
Just saying my mind, y'all can continue.
What brought us together will separate us, 10 children can't play together for 10 years..
my bro,I tell you. Give others a right to make their opinions known and don't shut them down. I have also being a silent follower of thread since before our registration. people should be careful of how they talk to others on a faceless forum without decorum. a big firm in lag that pays well where my cousin works suggested that he needed about 3 Corp members who had lag in their CUL.I can't even recommend one person from this thread .this world is a small world.live and let live
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
If una like make una dey talk wetin no concern you!

Fraiser and iambibi when are we starting oooo

Chisophia dear, oya let's go....the party is starting soon..

*wow, my woman is the most beautiful girl on this planet earth"*...
*thinking* I can't just imagine say na me get this babe...
Oluphy, u dey feel my woman abi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
In some peeps pursuit of looking for relevancy on social media and here in particular, they have decided to derail this thread from the matter at hand.

I didn't even see anyone of them when the issue was brought up by me and Crobboy. Na to just chop and clean mouth.

So, my people -ladies and gentlemen- let's stick to what we have on ground. The Award Night.

DJ Qutyjoice give us some beats.

Ushers, please serve the drinks to get peeps in the groove. cheesy

I implore everyone not to reply these people. We are feeding them with what they crave for.
They will disappear like the fart of a leprous witch when we ignore them.

Jam it. Exclusive nd Timaya

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yemson(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
agroronnie:
If the CULs will be out by 12pm... that means we have about 3hours to crash that low budget nysc website with excess traffic

12am wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
pinupjoe:

Ma point exactly, I'm actually pissed at the annoying reply- I have to go thru countless pages, sift thru all the social talk to see if there's anything related to CULs or postings so I know when to give the notice at work... it's good to post jokes and funny stuff but at at times like this, info is what peeps really need,not this--- I only asked about CULs cos I heard some schools got and were giving out/ or planning to... if peeps wna chat, there are channels, groups and ig DMS for such, not here!

And since wey u dey go through u no see any useful information?

U sure say u wear glass?
Moreover if they is no news u want us to manufacture news abi, what happen to you post something useful.

Like I said earlier, no be force...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rukkyola:
@ kbs468, ur compilation is awesome. Though only a few deserve the award, others are ghost workers.

@Quityjoice, thanks 4 d gift. They are beautiful. I really appreciate them. You should also act fast & become a mother, so that I can reciprocate too.

@ Spixytinxy, nawa 2 u oo. So person no fit buy drinks on credit 4 ur hand again, na so u go dey broadcast am upandan. Sha take ur N100,000 make I hear word.

@ Walex02, I didn't add anything 2 ur drink oo. Maybe a lady u danced with @ d party did.

@ Fraih, thanks. My sent4rina had upsetting stomach & spent most of his time @ d loo that was y he wasn't really seen at d party yesterday.

@ imrblitz , na u know d crime wey u commit wey land u 4 police station oo. No come put blame 4 my head.

@ Wittyemi, ur noise is becoming too much in the city. Stop peddling false rumours around. E dey pain u sey my pikins fyn ni? Thank God DNA & their physical look show they are Sent4rina's.

@ Fraiser, y u come dey broadcast upandan sey I 4get to give names to my triplets As my sent4rina had said, the naming ceremony was done during the day, d night was just 4 the party.

@ Abbeyunique2, I will confirm if CUL is ready @ my sch. Daudea1, vice minister ov information, probably knows d answer. ABU was our alma mater.

@ Everyday, please don't commit the blunder of laminating ur CUL. Laminating it will hinder it 4rm being stamped which is a requisite during your registration.

OYO IS UR CASE IF U CHOOSE TO BE ADAMANT & ACT OTHERWISE!!!

Yu are welcom baby don't worry it's just a mattet of time(Be patience)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
BeingObjective:
my bro,I tell you. Give others a right to make their opinions known and don't shut them down. I have also being a silent follower of thread since before our registration. people should be careful of how they talk to others on a faceless forum without decorum. a big firm in lag that pays well where my cousin works suggested that he needed about 3 Corp members who had lag in their CUL.I can't even recommend one person from this thread .this world is a small world.live and let live

You really mean you haven't seen just 1 person you can recommend?

I can recommend for you.

And if I am given lag, I believe you can recommend me

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BeingObjective(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fraiser:
thank you thank you... I no get your tym dis nyt I get more important tin to do dan to dey trade words wit dog suffering from rabbies... I will tell our doctors to attend to u wit a very potent rabies drug so dat u dont bite everybody here... For ur information am cohostin award nyt wit iambibi... You are free to com to d hall because we will need a dog to eat d bones dat will fall from d tables... See uuuuu *winks*
Act mature!
You're a graduate.
Respect people's opinions
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Baba. I find it hard to do it on my bb. Opera mini browser to be precise it gives me problems. It duplicates the post.

I use the default browser if I am to do something of such on my bb.

But I prefer to use Android. I use google chrome or I use my Pc

You can highligt the post u want to be coloured, select the colour u want from the menu at the top of the post. And that's all
you are too much pressy.... tanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
goodgirl247:

lol, ur illitracy shows through.... The only animal u learnt in uni was rat', aha, after the lassa fever outbreak in ur house, well u scruffy fli infected mongrel I dont need to abuse u or say much, but im highly impressed, u just showed me the height of ur stupidity, abusing a girl, lol, atleast none of ur counterparts grew the balls to do so, fraiser or whatever u call urself go do something worthwhile with ur life apart from being a professional frigde repairer, it will do u good and remember to change those stinking boxers ur putting on, it smells though nairaland. And i know the other bees will come humming at me with insults, loooooooool! Heh, alot of villagers in here, nysc has got alot of drilling to do, i hope the drills affect ur brain in someway. And to the girls supporting this local boys, hahaha......... The only word i have for u is 'yugnwyuernhfjnfm'
Maam, as much As I dont like to engage in e-brawls, I will not let this Pass.

For Goodness sake, all these are uncalled for! Why do you have to write like that! This is not Romanceland where such E-fights are encouraged. You have no right whatsoever to throw such abusive words, not even tonight that everyone is in a good spirit.

Since you dropped ur first post here, its like you have come to pour sand on the thread.

Not evrything done here is supposed to appeal to you, contribute if you can and Move on if you cant.

No one has ever used such tone, not even the guys here, calling someone a fridge repairer, or putting on stinking boxers! Like seriously!!!
And You dare confront the guy that abused a girl in the manner that demeaned ur infradig.

Just dont spoil things tonight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
BeingObjective:
lmao. most hilarious coment 2day.
pls take me, i'm on my kneels. please
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
shubs:
yeee mogbe o testimony is dis true I no wan chop someone else food o
Haahaa! Don't allow dat amebo poison ur mind oh..... Everybody sabi ha for dis city, na so she dey chase anoda woman's upandan.... But dat no go work wit me.... I neva get any bae for dis city nd d only female friend I eva get na iambibi oh...... I'm nt dat kind of a guy oh, u be my one and only!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
iambibi:
..LMAO Fraiser na by force to color your work?? undecided
lol... No b my fault o... I won do am colourful in d spirit of award nyt o...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
In some peeps pursuit of looking for relevancy on social media and here in particular, they have decided to derail this thread from the matter at hand.

I didn't even see anyone of them when the issue was brought up by me and Crobboy. Na to just chop and clean mouth.

So, my people -ladies and gentlemen- let's stick to what we have on ground. The Award Night.

DJ Qutyjoice give us some beats.

Ushers, please serve the drinks to get peeps in the groove. cheesy

I implore everyone not to reply these people. We are feeding them with what they crave for.
They will disappear like the fart of a leprous witch when we ignore them.

Jam it. Exclusive nd Timaya
Presy has spoken!,Gbammmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
DTOBS:

At the bolded,lolzzz...You stayed for awo hall abi?
Ife guys get manners nah, shebi na person be dis!!!

But my brother, all the same, we can't tell everybody what to type,what not to type...when there is nothing relating to NYSC to discuss, those that are less busy come here to have fun and that's all.
BTW: you no fit collect my own babe ooocheesy you fit collect dem logodwhiz, fraiser and iya ibeji sha

My own is unavialable
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
BeingObjective:
Act mature!
You're a graduate.
Respect people's opinions
Heheheheheh na this sis need CMs for her uncle for lag ooo...make una no talk again ooo or else, allawee no go show ooo cos na she go do una posting..

#Mtchewww #Iranu...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
DTOBS:
Presy has spoken!,Gbammmm

Na so. Let's ignore them.
Back to the matter at hand.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluphy: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Na guys wey dull u go fit see dia babe collect.

I like the way u approach tinz. You actually criticized us yet u were able to realise of these things at times.

Lemme tell you something, if these things weren't being done. This place will be like a graveyard.

Lemme ask you a question. Have you ever commented here prior to now?
Did you join in on the NYSC-related convos?

So, you see. Most of those who involve in these things actually contribute meaningfully to the thread, yet those that don't actually actually want things to go their way.
Been on ds trend since inception. We B15 dropouts, commented quite a number of times...
The truth is that u can't tell ppl what to say... In a public forum, the Topic dictates what shld be discussed. Public forum is different from a closed chatroom, that's whr the mistake is... ppl visit a forum based on d topic... ur class group is a closed chat room, anytin can be discussed... but a public forum is public....!! The topic dictates d dicussion... I like ur inputs especially. U respond intelligently. Thr are thousands of ppl that just "Waka pass" cos the discussion doesn't match d topic... you can open a GC whatsapp group and label it "GC friends".. that's a close group... whrs BoboLil... like his inputs too...
PS: I want to believe all ds lovey lovey una just dey catch trips sha!...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fraiser:
you are too much pressy.... tanks

Gbayi baba.
Uwc.
Padi mi, free these people. They are saddist.
Let's hit up this party
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

My own is unavialable
Lolzzz....which of your own

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.