Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3392646 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2015
redgem:

HELLO guys

Hi, how are u doing. Let's know you

#243, a beautiful gift day starter.

armynu, dominion92, DTOBS, LogoDWhiz, kbs468, IghravweIG, Oluwafirefunmi, arcnomec, and co.......I hail ooo cool

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
waiess:

@amodu....what is that precious thing I snatched away from u and hope I won't be penalized for it...lolz grin

@amodu....what is that precious thing I snatched away from u and hope I won't be penalized for it...lolz

FTC on that page which automatically make one the Governor of the page.

No penalty attached but next time you leave for am grin

Good morning, I hope you're good
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2015
yanabasee:

Good Morning, Attorney General...

Yes, I've been busy of late...

There had been a two weeks grace for schools to round up their list of mobilised students/submission of said list to NYSC headquarters. This was extended to 18th of this month. Verily, the senate list will be available for view, hence january.

The Time-table would've been available before now as he promised. Called him last week and he said he's under pressure to give me the revised TT. So, I'll hold on till January.

I want to congratulate everyone of us that will make the batch A16. And for those who are facing one problem or the other, I pray that God will see you through.. Amen!

Very well and I must give kudos to everyone of us for keying in to running an organized society such that rumour peddling tendencies were appropriately nibbed in the bud else we should have been experiencing disaster by now over the kind of tension and confusion that would have held sway if untrustworthy and unverifiable NYSC information were allowed from the outset as carefully observed and noticed.
Sign:Attorney General and Minister of Information Golden City Republic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2015
amodu:

Hi, how are u doing. Let's know you

#243, a beautiful gift day starter.

armynu, dominion92, DTOBS, LogoDWhiz, kbs468, IghravweIG, Oluwafirefunmi, arcnomec, and co.......I hail ooo cool
Enjoy yourself Man but don't forget that Xmas is here and your subordinate deserves some rest too. so don't forget to declare public holiday for your people oo. Remember the down trodden.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Yes I did. Thanks
Kbs468:

Morning and how was your night? hope you slept like a Baby

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Lol. I hope you get all the fire you need.
LogoDWhiz:

Fire fire.

Morning.

I need a little bit of fire this morning o.
D cold is '3' much
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Mechanical Engineering, PH, Benin, jos...River State, Edo State ,and Plateau State

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2015
yanabasee:

Good Morning, Attorney General...

Yes, I've been busy of late...

There had been a two weeks grace for schools to round up their list of mobilised students/submission of said list to NYSC headquarters. This was extended to 18th of this month. Verily, the senate list will be available for view, hence january.

The Time-table would've been available before now as he promised. Called him last week and he said he's under pressure to give me the revised TT. So, I'll hold on till January.

I want to congratulate everyone of us that will make the batch A16. And for those who are facing one problem or the other, I pray that God will see you through.. Amen!

Nice info.

Tnx a lot
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:
Lol. I hope you get all the fire you need.

Okay dear.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
Oyehomie:
Mechanical Engineering, PH, Benin, jos...River State, Edo State ,and Plateau State

As the Governor of this state of Golden City Republic, I am welcoming you on board; A Governorship Welcome.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Oyehomie:
Alright and welcome. Your skul pls. who knows, you might have a fellow alumnus here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Olasum muah muah. Hope you like that

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Mehn! Guys too love girls for this thread sha...Don't quote me o...*just observing ni*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Kbs468:

Oh Baby. Anything for you is fulfilling in case you don't know.
Have you gone through your mention?
eh eh, wld do dat now love

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Koolmak:
Mehn! Guys too love girls for this thread sha...Don't quote me o...*just observing ni*
is allowed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Koolmak:
is allowed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Kbs468:

sure you can't and shouldn't do that even if 'your hands are tied' and thus compelled to do so.
I putting that in Quote would make you understand that I meant constraint
hmmm, I hear u, anyways Av gone for d scan. U will b surprise, well d good news is only for ur ears, so mk all of una close una eyes nd ears. We r expecting a boy nd a girl. grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Good morning all

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FleetRider(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Oyehomie:
U are welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FleetRider(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Time table neva come out since....na wa o...am tayad of staying at home
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chumaster(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Ogochukwu67:
I am Ogochukwu just finished from Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka. Department of statistics
welcome mate, I might know you. CSC dept same skul
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stephano100(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Kbs468:

Good morning and welcome. kindly complete your intro by giving your
course of study
preferred 3 states of choice
about d states of choice, I heard there are states u can't choose..e.g state of origin..and so on....pls enlighten me on did issue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Kbs468:

Enjoy yourself Man but don't forget that Xmas is here and your subordinate deserves some rest too. so don't forget to declare public holiday for your people oo. Remember the down trodden.

Public holiday is a right of all citizens which they shouldn't be deprived. So when the president declares, who am I not to follow suit.

It is on that note we await the President's declaration...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Koolmak:

Without them, live is not complete.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2015
spixytinxy:
hmmm, I hear u, anyways Av gone for d scan. U will b surprise, well d good news is only for ur ears, so mk all of una close una eyes nd ears. We r expecting a boy nd a girl. grin grin

I didn't see nor hear anything ooo grin

Being the Governor of this state to recieve this joyous news, I will welcome them with 2 acres of Land at Lekki Peninsula.

An Acre for the boy....

Another Acre for the girl...

grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Essont(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2015
EssonT Biotechnologist NSUK NASARAWA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
stephano100:

economics
about d states of choice, I heard there are states u can't choose..e.g state of origin..and so on....pls enlighten me on did issue
Yes you won't even see your state of origin and skul state of domicile on the screen as they would be removed already but you can only choose a state each from 3 out of the 6 geo-political zones as every other state in a particular zone is phased out immediately you pick one state from the zone in question.
AS A GUIDE SEE BELOW

SOUTH WEST
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti , Ondo

SOUTH EAST
Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo

SOUTH SOUTH
Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo

NORTH CENTRAL
Abuja, Nasarawa, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau,

NORTH WEST
Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa, Kebbi

NORTH EAST
Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FleetRider(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Essont:
EssonT
Biotechnologist
NSUK
NASARAWA
U are welcome grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FleetRider(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
For me, North East n North West are both disqualified

I rather stay at home
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Essont:
EssonT
Biotechnologist
NSUK
NASARAWA
Yes Citizens please heartily rejoice with your Attorney General and Minister of Information for having a fellow alumnus on board for the first time since A15 thread.
Kindly give your preferred 3 states of choice for a complete introduction grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
This place is so boring these days. angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Afternoon all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.