Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3414571 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sainthommes(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello peeps! Is there any thread for PCMs posted to Niger? I am from Ekiti. I'd love to meet someone who will be leaving for Niger from Ekiti. Please holla!! +2348101509673
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fraiser:
I just dey hail nani....
Okay bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Good morning GC, happy Sunday, was busy through out yesterday. Saw all your mentions. LogoDWhiz Ashewo, you are sighted. Kbs468 ori e wanibe, eyin paddy mi Eaglevision, fraiser and jubreelguy. Una too much. Oyehomie to bald sorry bad, villagegoat I salute, fraih, Rukkyola and iambibi, una head dey there. And finally, iyawo uncle Abbey Beckytee, love you to the moon and back
Happi sunday broda....lol..awayu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fraiser:
that means we are togeda...

Really?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Between u and who?
it is btw we nd us ni o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
DTOBS:

shocked chisos, where you get am from?,who tell you.

Villagegoat: It's not about the no of people you quoted, the mods don't know you re handling the countdown plus sometimes aunty Josephine bot donbehave like person wey don drink Spixytnxy paraga. Don't worry,I will let the mod know about it. Thanks for holding forth, I Rilly appreciate it.

Kuchikau: I'm always sceptical about this issue of sex,HIV and Benue thing. Are you people telling me that the only thing they do in Benue 24/7 is sex and sex?. I think there should also be other things one can get and hold on to apart form that. Thanks for your advice. And make sure you bring something for me from LONDON ooo. Meanwhile, I will like to know about your programme over there.

Leriebloom: Please let's talk outside here. We need to seriously talk and help each other. I need you to be happy about where you were posted. Am waiting for you dear.

Njideko: that was awesome, this place is still our home and nothing will separate us from here.

Aghans: We re one family.

Fraiser,kbs468, oyehomie, Armynu, eaglevision et al.... You guys still rock!

Logodwhiz: How prep dey go?

Spixytnxy: when re you landing in Osun? Make I wait for you for house?

Rukkyola please take good kia of my sweetheart airstarkane for Abuja oooo.

Qutyjoyce, Hardie14, biothecsolla, Sent4rina et al, I always think about you guys.

Finally, my heart of heart, chisophia... Oya let's get you ready for camp..come closer baby!

Curtain dropped!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Really?
yes ooo... Stream two lo ba de o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Awwwnn. All is well dear

How's d french class going?

I'm home.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fraiser:
yes ooo... Stream two lo ba de o
smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sainthommes:
Hello peeps! Is there any thread for PCMs posted to Niger? I am from Ekiti. I'd love to meet someone who will be leaving for Niger from Ekiti. Please holla!! +2348101509673
Tot i added you to the group and u've met sent4rina
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oyehomie:
Happi sunday broda....lol..awayu
i'm gud, where is qutyjoice, hope she neva swallow butterfly so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy sunday ppl.....
Stream 1padis hw has bn ya preparation.....lol..if you forget ur brain athome, na OYO you dey go b that o....
Hw re yu today ma fellows....had a great tym with God today

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

i'm gud, where is qutyjoice, hope she neva swallow butterfly so
U nd ds ur swallow swallow sha....she is nt hungry nah.....she dey kampe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oyehomie:

U nd ds ur swallow swallow sha....she is nt hungry nah.....she dey kampe
No blame me nah, you no knw say you resemble Tubaba small #bornscorer
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aghans(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... Baba na stream2 thread wife dey now o, unless you go fit wait o..
dem no even post one give me 4 Lagos.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdunniIwo:

I'm home.
Okay na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aghans(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
DTOBS:

shocked chisos, where you get am from?,who tell you.

Villagegoat: It's not about the no of people you quoted, the mods don't know you re handling the countdown plus sometimes aunty Josephine bot donbehave like person wey don drink Spixytnxy paraga. Don't worry,I will let the mod know about it. Thanks for holding forth, I Rilly appreciate it.

Kuchikau: I'm always sceptical about this issue of sex,HIV and Benue thing. Are you people telling me that the only thing they do in Benue 24/7 is sex and sex?. I think there should also be other things one can get and hold on to apart form that. Thanks for your advice. And make sure you bring something for me from LONDON ooo. Meanwhile, I will like to know about your programme over there.

Leriebloom: Please let's talk outside here. We need to seriously talk and help each other. I need you to be happy about where you were posted. Am waiting for you dear.

Njideko: that was awesome, this place is still our home and nothing will separate us from here.

Aghans: We re one family.

Fraiser,kbs468, oyehomie, Armynu, eaglevision et al.... You guys still rock!

Logodwhiz: How prep dey go?

Spixytnxy: when re you landing in Osun? Make I wait for you for house?

Rukkyola please take good kia of my sweetheart airstarkane for Abuja oooo.

Qutyjoyce, Hardie14, biothecsolla, Sent4rina et al, I always think about you guys.

Finally, my heart of heart, chisophia... Oya let's get you ready for camp..come closer baby!

Curtain dropped!!!
we Pray it should be so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fraiser:
it is btw we nd us ni o
Lol. Ok o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
wittyemi:
y dem go give you two allowee for camp? That's kwarrapshan. Did you work for more than one salary? You too just kwantinuor
Wetin you want make I tell you now am sure you know it's not possible to get two allawee in camp!!! so Twas only a joke Mr kwantinuor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by moh85: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sainthommes:
Hum! Am at the opposite side,moving from Niger to Ekiti
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by macphidel(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Honeybash:
@logoDwhiz i chose kwara delta kaduna osun in that order and saw osun in the leaked CUL

hmmmm, i smell kaduna, but don't get it twisted, but i wish u what u wish urself.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Dtobs like you mentioned some time ago that oau dsa is to give their graduated that have submitted the school ID card another form of temporary identification to fulfill the nysc requirements. Please any update as per this
I tried to get in touch with the guy at the DSA and he said that we won't have ish in camp since we already have certificate.
Moreover, we said it earlier that guys should made photocopies of their ID card before submitting for certificate. I also heard that some dpt are giving out identification slip in the form of TO WHOM; maybe you should get in touch with your dpt guys.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ndejiko:

Cc:
Logodwhiz
DTOBS
Kbs468
Everyone that has an idea about
Honestly, I have no idea of what to do except for her to start praying for favour!

Kuchikau: I so much understand you sire. Now the other part of my post hasn't be answered. Tell me more about that ur programm.

Qutyjoyce: padi of life.

Kbs468: That's the spirit brother.

Armynu: Na you oooo.... Dominion92 nko.?

Logodwhiz: oya make we dey go Benue together nah. But me go leave you for the girls side sha oooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kindly attend to the following questions:-

1. Can i get the chance to spend some times at home after camping before resuming at my PPA?

2. If yes, how do i go about it?

3. What could be the consequences for failure to resume in my PPA after two or three weeks?

4. Is it compulsory to start reporting at my PPA's LG sect. the very week of deployment?

Cc

LogoDwgiz

kbs468

amodu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mariomakez(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chat up this number 07066440619 to join the CROSS RIVER Whatsapp group
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
biotechshola:
Kindly attend to the following questions:-

1. Can i get the chance to spend some times at home after camping before resuming at my PPA?

2. If yes, how do i go about it?

3. What could be the consequences for failure to resume in my PPA after two or three weeks?

4. Is it compulsory to start reporting at my PPA's LG sect. the very week of deployment?

Cc

LogoDwgiz

kbs468

amodu

Good question
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CrazyMan(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
DonColz1:
Good morning yokiti and crazyman
please i would like to bring to your notice that the moniker VillageGOAT has been banned by anti spam bot, please can you unban him so that he can continue with the daily countdown.
I would be expecting a quick response
thanks
Hi, please should in case such error repeats itself next time, attach a link to the person's profile so it will be easier for us to attend to it. Happy sunday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Honeybash(f): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
macphidel:

hmmmm, i smell kaduna, but don't get it twisted, but i wish u what u wish urself.
Haaa don't smell kaduna o abeg ooo I fear north ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Honeybash(f): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
eaglevision:
blizzydodo sweedie.morning sugar
honeybash! we r bashing stream2 togeda
yes we bashing stream2 2geda and it even on my bday lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Honeybash(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc sugar smiley
Good of you.

Incase you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know.
thanks sweet you great smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc sugar smiley
Good of you.

Incase you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know.
what about me pressy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.