Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3375243 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 2:32pm On May 25, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Awon temi.. awon goons mi.. grin grin

How far guys?
Stream 2, how's d wait going?
Stream 1, how far with ppa amd camp?

Fraiser
Armynu
Greatestman
Eaglevision
Dtobs
Oyehomie
Villagegoat
Wittyemi
Jayloms
Jubrealguy

Chai.. I don forget names o.. pardon me guys..
the boss himself, i greet you ooo, i hope you are good? You are highly missed ooo... Welcome back na... And how is akwa ibom today?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
SC31:
okay....still in my father's house for now,going back to oyo tomorrow
alright, i wish you safe journey, and may God's favour continue to follow you even in your PPA...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

My nigga my nigga.. Wadup?

Where were u given?
i'm good bro. Don't mind madam Ngozi. Was posted to a secondary school in Okobo LGA. It's not bad down there tho. What about you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2016
idnoble007:
i'm good bro. Don't mind madam Ngozi. Was posted to a secondary school in Okobo LGA. It's not bad down there tho. What about you?

Ngozi is a funny individual..

She gave me Uyo LGA

Which platoon were you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2016
VillageGOAT:

the boss himself, i greet you ooo, i hope you are good? You are highly missed ooo... Welcome back na... And how is akwa ibom today?

i hail u too...

Akwa Ibom is very much okay.. Looking at ways to maximise the opportunities here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

i hail u too...

Akwa Ibom is very much okay.. Looking at ways to maximise the opportunities here
ok thats good bro... I wish you goodluck in your PPA, keep serving your country well, you shall surely be rewarded... grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2016
VillageGOAT:

ok thats good bro... I wish you goodluck in your PPA, keep serving your country well, you shall surely be rewarded... grin

Thanks bro.. No problem then..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 25, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Ngozi is a funny individual..

She gave me Uyo LGA

Which platoon were you?
was in platoon 10. Mail me you number
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:49pm On May 25, 2016
VillageGOAT:

alright, i wish you safe journey, and may God's favour continue to follow you even in your PPA...
amin o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:52pm On May 25, 2016
amodu:

Haba Pressy, don't let my already swollen head burst as said earlier by SC31 so that she won't turn me to a laughing object.
tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:41am On May 26, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Happy Bithday Realest G..
Much respect bro. Tuale..

Wishing you all the best on this special day...
double data to ur MB......GOD bless u bro....Thanks

Abbeyunique2 owo meji loke ooo, thanks padi mi eyanmayweather
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 5:34am On May 26, 2016
DTOBS, I'm glad to hear that you are fine and sound now. Welcome back.

LogoDWhiz, VillageGOAT, I'm doing well, But yet to settle down. Infact, I just secured my PPA yesterday and told to resume on June 1st.

Eaglevision, how have You been
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:25am On May 26, 2016
amodu:

Very well. You shouldn't expect anything less, if you see as she has added more weight due to the care I exposed her to, you will marvel.

My PPA is a school ooo in one kind village, while they separated me and my wife as she was posted to the city.
Lol....it have well.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2016
Fraih:
DTOBS, I'm glad to hear that you are fine and sound now. Welcome back.

LogoDWhiz, VillageGOAT, I'm doing well, But yet to settle down. Infact, I just secured my PPA yesterday and told to resume on June 1st.

Eaglevision, how have You been
fraih fraiher fraihest
fraih fraiher fraihest
fraih fraiher fraihest
fraih fraiher fraihest......wow I don miss dis woman like mofedaku... babe hope camp was great?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Wow.. That's interesting...
Joined any group?

Where were u given boss?
yea...I was selected amongst the Quarter-guide. tho I had wanted to join the band but I must confess that the quarter guide was actually where God planned for me. ask leriebloom,dammyoni18 and ceeroh,the quarter guide was envied by everybody in camp; little pertormance/display,plenty benefit/moneygrin

I was given one of the best school in benue ooo bristow college(boarding school only) and it makes 1000%sense.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:03am On May 26, 2016
DTOBS:

yea...I was selected amongst the Quarter-guide. tho I had wanted to join the band but I must confess that the quarter guide was actually where God planned for me. ask leriebloom,dammyoni18 and ceeroh,the quarter guide was envied by everybody in camp; little pertormance/display,plenty benefit/moneygrin

I was given one of the best school in benue ooo bristow college(boarding school only) and it makes 1000%sense.
My Quarter Guard boo is back Online, Hurray!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by austinepetro: 9:55am On May 26, 2016
37Nigeria NYSC Orientation Camps addresses and state location, Here are all the Location Of NYSC Orientation click to know you state location [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/05/26/37nigeria-nysc-orientation-camps-addresses-and-state-location/

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2016
DTOBS:

fraih fraiher fraihest
fraih fraiher fraihest
fraih fraiher fraihest
fraih fraiher fraihest......wow I don miss dis woman like mofedaku... babe hope camp was great?
LoL cheesy
Yeah yeah, camp was fun and cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2016
amodu:

And another thing is that we're passiing out at the sane time and also recieve the 12 months allawee.
me ayam no mind if I serve for six month fa, make ayam collect my complete 12 months allawee na b d sure tin fa..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2016
jubrealguy:
lmao.......trust me, i ransack Google, e tell me say "expressing sympathy wen sumtin BAD has happened" so stream 1 and 2.....Hardluck to all of us, baba.... I just dey come online now and i dey run back....any news
padimi na d news wey dey grand still dey trend o, notin new for grand o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2016
chiefololade:

Maximum respect to you sir, but I don't think they will be going as steam 2 again, as I don't see them going anytime before July.
Reason being that Ramadan will start in 2 weeks time and camping cannot go on by then, so it's definitely after Ramadan. Don't forget same thing happened with stream 1 as it was postponed because of the Christian fasting before easter, don't know if you observed that.
Once again, it's my personal opinion.

Ire oo
Ire kanka... Lol..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2016
jaybabs16:

first of all where did u hear that stream 1 was postponed cos of Christian fasting? second of all Ramadan should not and will not affect our camping as NYSC is not a religious organization. And for ur information, stream 11 batch A 2015 held during Ramadan period.
cheif talk sey base on his personal opinion... Ire oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2016
chiefololade:

For your first question, I didn't hear, I observed.
The second one, NYSC is not a religious organisation, fine. But do you know camping activity is time and energy consuming that NYSC always try not to conflict with religious fasting. And that was the sole reason camping for batch A16 was 17 days as opposed to the customary 21 days. If you calculate well, stream 2 were previously scheduled for May 21, and Ramadan is projected for June 6, you will see it is the act day they will leave camp that fasting will commence.
I'm aware that stream 2 of A15 fasted in camp but it was not much and that was the only time it ha happened.

Ire oo
Ire kanka...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2016
chiefololade:

Madam no vex abeg, I no mean to kill your hope oo.. I didn't put myself in stream 1, it just happened. And I'm only pouring out my observation.
Don't worry you will definitely go at the fullness of time.
I missed a whole batch ( B15), and this batch was like it won't come again, but it finally came. Just chill for now.
Don't forget every disappointment is a blessing.
Once again, pardon me for anything you feel I've done wrong.
Bless you.
Ire oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Awon temi.. awon goons mi.. grin grin

How far guys?
Stream 2, how's d wait going?
Stream 1, how far with ppa amd camp?

Fraiser
Armynu
Greatestman
Eaglevision
Dtobs
Oyehomie
Villagegoat
Wittyemi
Jayloms
Jubrealguy

Chai.. I don forget names o.. pardon me guys..
Dwhiz baba... My real G wetin dey sup na... Hw dat syd b? Hope u dey flex dat area, I been dey hear sey okpeke plenty for dia... Enjoy ursef my guy.. Notin do u baba...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
Sweetie!!! you traced me to this place, I am coming back home soon, kindly prepare my favourite @ Marvluv...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
Where is CROBBOY?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by marvluv(f): 1:08pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
Sweetie!!! you traced me to this place, I am coming back home soon, kindly prepare my favourite @ Marvluv...
lolss..I Neva knew u were here, i was just passing by... bisds, I've been waiting for u at home....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sijisonconsult: 1:30pm On May 26, 2016
NTN Associates is happy to introduce our new “Video Ads Marketing” service .
Clients and partners can now use this new service to improve their marketing efforts to reach more delegates real time!

We will create FREE Video Ad for our premium members

By subscribing to our premium membership service, you do not need to pay any extra fee for the video creation and upload to our Youtube channel as well as promotional websites.
We will create the Video Ad for FREE. (60 Secs)

Click here to see sample video Ads…. Add link [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Y8M5h2sSk]

Please view the attachment for detailed proposal and pricing.
Contact Us today to become a Premium Member and get your FREE Video Ad created

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
Dwhiz baba... My real G wetin dey sup na... Hw dat syd b? Hope u dey flex dat area, I been dey hear sey okpeke plenty for dia... Enjoy ursef my guy.. Notin do u baba...

baba, i gallant o..

I hear so too but i neva confirm... smiley

Here dey okay o, just the expensive side of things...

Na so baba.. enjoy too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2016
DTOBS:

Wow, over make sense..
Happy for you bro...

Hoe u will have time for your agricultural 'things'?

Which one is Quarter guide though?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.