Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3385581 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS lurking at the corner
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

We're not seeing anything oooo....
c DTOBS oooo, iwo na se bi original, small boy of yesterday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Na so!
I know you're just joking and you don't have the timetable.
But don't give me false news again
Lol...Presy, I never posted any false news/Info here ooooo....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

We're not seeing anything oooo....
c DTOBS oooo, iwo na se bi original, small boy of yesterday, iwo ti mo ma fun ni iko lori
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
spixytinxy:
c DTOBS oooo, iwo na se bi original, small boy of yesterday
Lollll...
See who is talking oooo....You just wait for me, let me catch you for camp grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
DTOBS lurking at the corner
You were sharper than the sharpest! grin
But wait oooo, are you using 100G?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Armynu:

We are just looking at you guys.... Last time I checked land wasn't out problem... When we need land, we go on a buying spree... So, enjoin us while it last.
like criously. Wat r u feelin like sef tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olasum(f): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kbs468:

I think I have replied U about the latter part of ur post, so let me deal with what I promised U and lonngmann after goin tru mentions today even though this is about ur choice alone with regards to doing away with SOKOTO and my corresponse opinion about it replacement.

Lets go there.

Since you said U love to serve in the North and I always encourage whoever seek my opinion about serving in the North to choose any of
ABUJA
NIGER
KWARA
KOGI
NASARAWA
BENUE
PLATEAU in no particular order as those are my zone of NORTH CENTRAL but you have picked KWARA in your choice of

OYO
KWARA
SOKOTO

So, replacing SOKOTO which is part of the NORTH WESTERN STATES of

KANO
KADUNA
KEBBI
ZAMFARA
JIGAWA and
KATSINA

I would suggest U go for KADUNA because of it close proximity to NASARAWA which is also closer to ABUJA. Forget about the recent fracas that broke out, its nothing as everything as been brought under control and every other activity is good to go.

I am saying KADUNA because if eventually you didn't get either of OYO and KWARA as both form one of the less pressured states around the south west axis, you could still feel comfortable instead of going farther away from home and as you won't dare go the NORTH EASTERN ZONE of
ADAMAWA
BORNO
YOBE

except if you would like redeployment after camping activities because redeployment in the remaining 3 states of
BAUCHI
GOMBE and
TARABA is not easy to come by.

I hope you would like this anyway.

Thanks dear, you're a darling wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

Lollll...
See who is talking oooo....You just wait for me, let me catch you for camp grin
he he he, we shall c sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Olasum:
Thanks dear, you're a darling wink
ghen ghen ghen.....Olasum, my 2k advice, run for your dear life....if spixytnxy see this one en!!!!Na gobe oooo....
You can run to me sha! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kbs468:

Sorry I thought I copied you and justified19 or so after replying a post? check your mention and if not satisfied, then I would have to take a go at it again
pls do, cos I didn't see any post that relates to that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
spixytinxy:
he he he, we shall c sha
Of course we shall see, if NYSC put us for the same state! grin abi wetin you think?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:
because Kbs468 is out of town, spixytnxy is also not talking....
d one wey I dey do so na Wetin, was in church bf
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kbs468:

OK.

No don't say that because that actually made you look stylish and as you think of more, it makes you to be classified as being photogenic

you welcome

Thank you

sure we all can learn from every and anywhere

Thank you once again knowing fully well that everything came from your heart as we can't speak but pour out our hearts by typing

Na soo. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:
Lol...Presy, I never posted any false news/Info here ooooo....

You didn't post news but you told me you have something you don't have
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

Getting sweet ones should'nt be a problem nah...just look for the ones that are so ripe!

Me! OYO for wetin nah? Oyo dry like shit...
Ogun/Abuja my top choice sha....Are you going my way?
oyo is my top choice, don't want to b far from home. Nt going ur way
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
spixytinxy:
d one wey I dey do so na Wetin, was in church bf
chai.....You were in church and your presence was still showing on NL! common sister repent for the heaven is near! Halleluyah.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

You didn't post news but you told me you have something you don't have
Which one is that....can you remind me of it please?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:
You were sharper than the sharpest! grin
But wait oooo, are you using 100G?

grin tongue
Normal MTN network
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lolxz.

And I'm serious o

Hmmm undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
spixytinxy:
oyo is my top choice, don't want to b far from home. Nt going ur way
Why don't you want to be far away from home? You get pikin for house ni abi Na husband dey tie you down?

BTW where are you residing sef?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin tongue
Normal MTN network
E be like say Na you wan pay all the mtn fine abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

ghen ghen ghen.....Olasum, my 2k advice, run for your dear life....if spixytnxy see this one en!!!!Na gobe oooo....
if u like her u beta tell her, stop using scope, my dear olasum u r vewy vewy save
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
spixytinxy:
if u like her u beta tell her, stop using scope, my dear olasum u r vewy vewy save

Hmmmm....why you come be like dis nahgrin....You know say after Airstarkane don abandon me for here, I've bee all alone....LogoDwhiz and Kbs468 can testify to that!
Well, Olasum won't be a bad idea!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

Why don't you want to be far away from home? You get pikin for house ni abi Na husband dey tie you down?

BTW where are you residing sef?
I get husband na, abi u no no say we b three wey kbs marry ni, so d competition dey very hot, i reside in lag, u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

Hmmmm....why you come be like dis nahgrin....You know say after Airstarkane don abandon me for here, I've bee all alone....LogoDwhiz and Kbs468 can testify to that!
Well, Olasum won't be a bad idea!
c new system of toasting, she no go gree, I wil c to it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
spixytinxy:
I get husband na, abi u no no say we b three wey kbs marry ni, so d competition dey very hot, i reside in lag, u?
Lol...grin...*ROTFL*....

So Na because of Kbs468 you stay closer to home? Kbs468 wey be say e don already getvkne okpeke for him service station...

But come ooo....Lagos is very close to Ibadan nah(If at all you get Oyo and Ibadan in particular) ain't you tired of the close environment?
I stay in osogbo (osgidi city) grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

Lol...grin...*ROTFL*....

So Na because of Kbs468 you stay closer to home? Kbs468 wey be say e don already getvkne okpeke for him service station...
na big lie, me nd am don sign am. Na me be im last bustop
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

Getting sweet ones should'nt be a problem nah...just look for the ones that are so ripe!

Me! OYO for wetin nah? Oyo dry like shit...
Ogun/Abuja my top choice sha....Are you going my way?

go OYO now, atleast both of u will enjoy agbalumocheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olasum(f): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
DTOBS:

spixytinxy isn't complaining, thanks dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nope, just ICAN & CIIN
DTOBS:
Please house, I wanna embark on a professional course, NIM to be precise. Has anyone done this course before? I need info about it please....
cc:
LogoDwhiz, Kbs468, Amodu, Armynu, johndanny, spanishmario,Airstarkane, spixntinxy, Sent4rina, biothecsolla, tellasola, emilygold, Omolola1, oluwafirefunmi etc....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
spixytinxy:
c new system of toasting, she no go gree, I wil c to it
ahhhhh....gbese re ooooogrin....

Na beg I dey beg oooo, emi Na feni NL wify nah Kbs468 olorimeji o

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.