Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3382215 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Page 303.

Post 9696.

Game of footie next.

Arsenal vs Man City
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
shuaibbs:
That timetable looks freaking real to me...

And if its not we'll gather all the prayer warriors in golden city to bind and cast any demon that will make it unreal!!! grin

BTW where is Oluwanimoduroti1... Ahhh me I am missing her ni ooo...

#Cheers

That is the time table actually but not yet announced officially, but because of the leakage already, we might experience a slight modification on it anyway because of integrity concern
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Promo4 and jayloms.

Enter please grin

will do in a moment sire! But first, lemme bring myself up to speed with the relevant infos on prev pgs.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kbs468:

That is the time table actually but not yet announced officially, but because of the leakage already, we might experience a slight modification on it anyway because of integrity concern

where is d TT u guys are talking about? I've read through page 295-303 buh i didn't see anything.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Now that there is an unofficial TT what next? It looks real for sure! Any MALABITE or MALABRESS here?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
jayloms:

will do in a moment sire! But first, lemme bring myself up to speed with the relevant infos on prev pgs.

Okay bro.

No problem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sent4rina:

where is d TT u guys are talking about? I've read through page 295-303 buh i didn't see anything.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by promo4(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks@logoDwhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

It wasn't there anymore.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sent4rina:

Carefully go through pg 297, a post by kennedybello
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sent4rina:

It wasn't there anymore.

Ohh. Sorry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
promo4:
Thanks@logoDwhiz

You're welcome bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
DTOBS:

Wow...that's very nice. But wait ooo, are you from the same school with justified ni? kindly help a brother on the subject matter! thanks

yes bro, have given him a clue. am expecting him to quote me back so dt we can reason it out together
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
arrhenius15:
grin To say what's been happening here recently is a series of drama would be an understatement, I think it's season film...
What signals are our top executives, elites, stakeholders nd top citizens sending 2 d rest of us....almost every1 of them is caught in one ocean of love or d other... grin
spixytinxy, pls take it easy o, nd allow d babies 2 rest.... I'm sure Hon Kbs468 would do d needful by remaining committed 2 his heartthrob grin
tanks dear, neva knew dere r caring citizen like u in Golden city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Armynu:
Omor see gbege... Olasum and spixytinxy.
y u dey put mouth for woman matter
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Armynu:
Make I go buy pop corn come watch as the happenings go unfold....
Nothing wil happen tongue tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AkSquared(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
TT finally out...d wait is finally over grin

1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Adebowale89(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
justified19:
it wld b taken for approval at d first senate meeting next yr...it was supposed to b taken to senate last Wednesday..dont knw why it wasn't taken.

add me on WhatsApp 08069417075 so dt we can talk

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kbs468:

Haaaaaaaaa for where? that one no go work ooo because they say once beaten, twiice shy. but you have been beaten more than once already as Omolola1 just walked away in a similar fashion mjblinks went away with Sent4rina oo after all my inputs and contributions to the extent of even luring and enticing them with the juice attached to the office of the first lady, yet they walked away and now this is how you want to pay me back?

VP Armynu, it's You I will report to first oo as per your position and the confidant of the pressy oo. pls advice him oo before a national disaster rocks our nacent democracy ooo.

After all. by now we should have had his matrimonial solemnization with Omolola1 long before now but when I started sending IV to the likes of Se. in, yoki.ti, crazy.man and obeche.77 as well as our foreign partners whom Johndanny had worked tirelessly to convince, pressy himself openly disown my efforts and may be that indirectly hurt Omolola1 which made her walk away ooo.

eyin omo orile ede wa Golden City, egba mi lowo iya wo mi kekere oo because I told her she own my home by virtue of being the first to give me our babies, set of twins for that matter, so she now wanting to be wuka da nama in home oo and pressy want to take advantage of that.

So, Olasum, no shaking and nothing dey happen again us together in the voice of your friend and sweet rival Spixytinxy because in my household, no room for bitter and unmanageable rivalry oo
hmmm men, oga oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
DTOBS:

Sweetie, deceive you ke! You know every good and God bless relationship will at first has its own ups and down! I guess this is ours (Haters from the left and the right). Stick with me baby and let's ignore all this haters! (spixytnxy,Armynu and Amodu)...
I will never deceive you baby!
eh eh eh, wat will he tell u bf
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
DTOBS:
Because I was away trying to get the table ready for a spintiful dinner with my boo Olasum this evening is the reason why spixytnxy, Amodu and Armynu dey yarn rubbish for my back abi!

Spixytnxy, common, let's be a good family friend nah!
I and Olasum + you and Kbs468= a strong family friend that can chase any interuder away (e.g Armynu and Amodu)...
Do you get my point? grin
no no no, ko le work
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
DTOBS:
spixytnxy, have you seen what you've caused now...en...?

Myself- No woman again cos Airstarkane left me alone!yet you wouldn't allow Olasum to accept my proposal despite the fact that I mean well for her.

Kbs468- He has you, Olasum wanna ignore me and go with him *sobbing*, you no wan free *ROTFL* grin (now you feel betrayed cos Kbs468 himself dey eye Olasum and he's not hiding it).

LogoDwhiz- the old man self despite the fact that he have Omolola1, no wan make me re-marry and marry my Olasum!

Amodu and Armynu- these ones are just out to hate and pour sand for person garri!

So spixytnxy, will you have a rethink and let's restrategize?....grin

Meanwhile, Olasum if you are reading this, .y affection for you is still intact and still strong! I will be waiting for your reply dear...
my decision stil remains d same
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
DTOBS:

Ahahahahahaha.....ROTFL like say nothing dey....
Woman no body will GBA e, since you also refuse to GBA mi.....grin
am keeping Olasum for someone special
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
*Drops from the sky* *Google on* *Two bottle of orijin on my hand* *Looks right and left* *Draw out the settee* *And finally settle down to peruse the lost pages.....*

Wow...reading from #298, finally am here on #303. LogoDwhiz, well done for holding forth...

Mehn, you guys are trying! Thumbs up....LogoDwhiz, Kbs468, Amodu, Armynu, Olasum, spixytnxy Sent4rina...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kbs468:

May be I have to do this for you, myself, our Babies and your sweet, beautiful and adorable friend, Olasum.

Now, remember when I first met you,

remember when I first whispered to you

remember when I first confessed to you I had 2 other wives

remember when I first used my office as the Attorney General to protect your divorce call over my other wives, even though I know it's out of love you want that

remember when I first mentioned the word I love you

remember when I first kissed you

remember when our first love night

remember my reaction on the very first day you broke the news of our babies in your bump

remember the first day you convinced me of buying lands too because it's your craving

remember how I defended you and myself over the attack on my decision to honour your desire in that regard from Armynu, dominion92 , DTOBS, and LogoDWhiz among others

All the above and many more were as a result of my unwavering love, care, protection and affection for you and all still remained intact but please try to understand that Olasum meant no harm to you OK and let people take You for your word as you have confided in her. Don't fall victim of my assertion of women saying something to mean another OK because I do not know you for that ever since we are together.

I am sure you must have heard when I was telling one of our foreign guests-Donpsymon that I was Nick named THE LADIES SPANNER AND I STILL REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF?

So let's start thinking of what names are to be given to our babies OK for May be it is that name that is working in my favour now and I now believe in the saying that know the kind of names you give your wards.

Above all, Olasum has came to stay ok and she would Ofcourse be a relief to you in every aspect including bedrum pressure, after all again, you said you don't sanction house girl services.

Trust me, everything is in your good interest as always ok or are you scared that you would loose out on how I have handled you ever since we became one love birds? No is the answer if you ask me, besides she her self has proposed a 4 day activities to you while she keeps the remaining 3 days per week, meaning you both have automatically pushed out Pweedyuz and dhupsy out of the equation now and I would be comfortable with that since you have always hammered on me sanctioning the divorce long before hand, besides any other contrary arrangement will be during your baby nursing period as cold and the present weather would keep me and Olasum busy OK

It's a win win situation for you baby as na GOD WIN go be the reigning theme hence forth
no no, dat can neva work, nt Olasum my frnd, I don't nid any assistance. Am very much capable. Am reserving Olasum for IghravweIG my broda, me just want chop Logodwhiz moni ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
shuaibbs:

Carefully go through pg 297, a post by kennedybello

I've seen it thanks. I didn't knw it was a printed document (i initially off my image display).

Cc: Logodwhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arrhenius15(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
spixytinxy:
tanks dear, neva knew dere r caring citizen like u in Golden city
of course there are.... considering d fact dt ur carrying twins... nd I love dem...so I've been doing following up on them 2 ensure dr safety nd safe delivery grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
spixytinxy:
Issorait...No problemgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
AirstarKane:

Why are you ranting? Always about me can't the whole city experience silence away from your home. Everyone knows you've been going after moniker with (f) so what are you trying to do. They won't even be bothered if you pick someone else tongue abeg no mention my name again for you Yama Yama talk o. In other news sent4rina how are you bae? LogoDwhiz I sight you o every other citizen I greet u grin
eh eh, now we no d truth
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
DTOBS:
*Drops from the sky* *Google on* *Two bottle of orijin on my hand* *Looks right and left* *Draw out the settee* *And finally settle down to peruse the lost pages.....*

Wow...reading from #298, finally am here on #303. LogoDwhiz, well done for holding forth...

Mehn, you guys are trying! Thumbs up....LogoDwhiz, Kbs468, Amodu, Armynu, Olasum, spixytnxy Sent4rina...

Lol! Na so.

I'll pass d baton for you very soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
spixytinxy:
my decision stil remains d same
Good one! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
spixytinxy:

@someone special i guess you're referring to me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.