Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3380584 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

On this thread actually when she quoted me because I knew that the emoticons she used were a direct reflection of her thought inside

grin

I understand now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Naturally no man can win a debate or an argument against women, you and Pweedyuz inclusive because you are all naturally intelligent so i am only trying to paint the reason behind the policy of forcing students who do not aspire to study scientific or calculation related courses do mathematics and earn a pass mark tongue

so i am not attacking okey. Oya smile let me see you since you possess a sweet and friendly heart

I was hoping 4 mathematicians to be here, not 4 dem to attack but to compliment us in English. Note, no course is an island of its own. Hence we all need each oda. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin
stlaibrowne:

I want to believe you intentionally make this error for some other motives. But whatever the motive is I disagree with you that no man can win a debate against the ladies. In as much as I love and respect women I don't intend any offence. But then winning a debate, intelligence or information is irrespective of sex. Hence anyone can win debate as long as he or she has what it takes. Capisce

Don't start what you can't finish o. You already know the motives behind him accepting defeat. wink. I understand what you are trying to say. Winning debate should be base on your points, but mind you there are special consideration in which the panels use to judge the debaters. Which is also one of his motivescheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
tonye4u:
Yes so which school are you graduating from dear
uniben and you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

your laughter is sweet and sexy you know. Especially in that cute spec on your face this afternoon after church services tongue
I was trying 2 draw ur attention after service wen u were walking hastily 2 meet d bus. But I tink d hunger in u was greater than d fair lady who couldn't walk fast and straight wen going 2 drop her offering due 2 d tight pencil skirt she was putting on.

I hope someone else told u ur zipper was down all through.
Abi u carry am reach house like that ??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

Chinese? Where will you learn it?
Here in nigeria of course

There r institutions 4 it

We also have tutors online interested in teaching anyone interested in d language at a fair price (I hope)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
SuperO:

Thank U o! ....na only delay unto better things
Yes, better things ahead
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
mjblinks:

5n oo, went 4 early morning mass as well. How are you. Were have u been, dt Kbs468 has been attacking m? embarassed
Na light o

They've denied us light today being sunday

U dey mind kbs468, lemme go and face him now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:

Here in nigeria of course

There r institutions 4 it

We also have tutors online interested in teaching anyone interested in d language at a fair price (I hope)

Yea. Sure, there are.

But isn't that related to masters degree?

Or is there a school that teaches basically languages?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
ademasta:

Trying to cope sha! Buh my mind stil dey shake smal smal... I prefer my first choice, ondo... Plans dey ground for that state. And again, stream II na Bleep up

hmmmn.I believe you will have an easy sail to Ondo since its not one of Lagos,Abuja,Rivers,Akwa Ibom,Enugu,Kano,Kaduna,cross river or Delta which are highly competive states coupled with the fact that you registered early and since its ABU, there is no way you will have serious competition for Ondo as the trend with NYSC is the spreading of CMs from same skul across all camps.

So whatever the hanky-panky is, you are less likely to be affected
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

hmmmn.I believe you will have an easy sail to Ondo since its not one of Lagos,Abuja,Rivers,Akwa Ibom,Enugu,Kano,Kaduna,cross river or Delta which are highly competive states coupled with the fact that you registered early and since its ABU, there is no way you will have serious competition for Ondo as the trend with NYSC is the spreading of CMs from same skul across all camps.

So whatever the hanky-panky is, you are less likely to be affected
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
stlaibrowne:

OK but I will still repeat this, the part that women are soft and tender I don't totally agree with that, in as much as we need to understand our relationship with very human with respect to such person understanding I don't agree to all the stereotypes. That one sex is this and one is that. All we need is to be civil in our relationship with any human regardless of the sex that's enough and plus we need to dialectic in our method anyway.

Pweedyuz and mjblinks, you ladies are the english experts here, please is the 'Ok' not enough response to what stlaibrowne quoted?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Pweedyuz and mjblinks, you ladies are the english experts here, please is the 'Ok' not enough response to what stlaibrowne quoted?
Go nd sleep jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
mjblinks:

I was hoping 4 mathematicians to be here, not 4 dem to attack but to compliment us in English. Note, no course is an island of its own. Hence we all need each oda. grin

Hahaaaa ofcourse i am not attacking you and i am complimetary from the beginning of the discourse which is why I have not been expressing myself with mathematical equations since we woudn't communicate properly tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:

I was trying 2 draw ur attention after service wen u were walking hastily 2 meet d bus. But I tink d hunger in u was greater than d fair lady who couldn't walk fast and straight wen going 2 drop her offering due 2 d tight pencil skirt she was putting on.

I hope someone else told u ur zipper was down all through.
Abi u carry am reach house like that ??

I was trying to keep it as a top secrect from LogoDWhiz that we are seeing each other, but you decided to bring it to the fore and even gave a padded account.

Ofcourse the sermon about the relationship btw Jesus and his Mother, Holy Mary and how it can equally be established btw a man and a woman in a relationship cannot make anyone go hungry nawn

And thank you once again because the man U told actually called my attention to it saying U are shy to tell me directly

tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
pweedyuz:

Na light o

They've denied us light today being sunday

U dey mind kbs468, lemme go and face him now

you want people to laugh and mock us in public baa. Remember you are 'soft at Heart'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2015
pweedyuz:
Go nd sleep jare
goodnyt and ensure you close ur eyes b4 sleeping
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmm! @ kbs468 and pweedyuz.
Watching u too! My eyes are u two!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 3:06am On Oct 12, 2015
mjblinks:
grin

Don't start what you can't finish o. You already know the motives behind him accepting defeat. wink. I understand what you are trying to say. Winning debate should be base on your points, but mind you there are special consideration in which the panels use to judge the debaters. Which is also one of his motivescheesy grin

Thank you but all am saying is that he shouldn't hand the medal to you on a silver platter that to an extent ridicule your ability to win such debate with substantial argument. Yes I agree with the part that there could be special consideration and you don't necessarily have to be a woman before any debater get such consideration that depends basically on the judge but then in this case he's not a judge tongue.
I rest my case for now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tonye4u(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
mjblinks:
uniben and you?
RSUST IN RIVERS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
SuperO:

Thank U o! ....na only delay unto better things
hv tried all I cud 2 make it 2 batch B15 Buh all ma efforts proved abortive.... I rep A16... how r u roomies?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dafoly: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm feelin happy today cos i wrote my last exam today...i'm now a graduate...A16 loading

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mjblinks(f): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
dafoly:
I'm feelin happy today cos i wrote my last exam today...i'm now a graduate...A16 loading

Congratulation grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Watching u too! My eyes are u two!
cheesy cheesy
Wetin we do naa ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by pweedyuz(f): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
dafoly:
Awwww

Congratulations dear

Welcome 2 d "club"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good afternoon all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
dafoly:
congratulations, you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Watching u too!
My eyes are u two!

ofcourse you must always see us together nawn being tha you and I are bossom friends naa.

*whispering*
U thought I didnt see how U too was patting ´mjblinks hair trying to console her when she was reporting me to Pweedyuz that i am attacking her?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ojeifo12:
Good afternoon all
evening brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
dafoly:

congrat 'brother'(based on how ur moniker sounded) . Savour the feeling responsibly ok and pls indicate ur sex
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
pweedyuz:

cheesy cheesy

Wetin we do naa ?

Dont worry next time I saw LogoDWhiz eyeing mjblinks, I wil just poke him so that she can believe me else she wont believe anything I said

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.