Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3424157 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Talkingboy: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good evening house....

Please I wanna ask a question .

What if ur professional exam falls within d period of NYSC orientation and d exam is just for 2 days, 8-5pm in both days..... Is it possible to get permission to go write d exams wen u r in camp?

Who has tried it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Armynu:
This is to wishing my fellow PCMs a happy holiday.

May Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a Fresh and Bright New Year... Here's wishing you and yours Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year with much love!

Today also doubles as my mother and lil sis birthday...

Compliment of the season to ya'll.

Ameen and congratulations on the birthday of your sweet Mum and sister. I pray they both live more to see you fulfil your destiny Insha Allah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Talkingboy:
Good evening house....

What if ur professional exam falls within d period of NYSC orientation and d exam is just for 2 days, 8-5pm in both days..... Is it possible to get permission to go write d exams wen u r in camp?

Who has tried it?

Yes. You can.

Just pray for favour.

You might have to get documents backing up your request.
Like letter of invite to write the exam. And so on

Moreso, if it will fall in stream I, you can postpone your going to camp to stream II

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Talkingboy:
Good evening house....

Who has tried it?

Well, as of now, we are both wearing same shoe size but let me copy some experienced hands so that when they come online, assistance could be rendered to our satisfaction.

cc
Gazaliah
2el
babatawa
Xcozee
hilsocial
kingJB
Sambest2
elmisti
Goodyboo
doublezero7
goldenone
haywire1
Hadassaheke
Aare2050. et al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

This hairstyle na die o

That's African spirit for you. Women and their stylish taste everywhere, always wanting to be unique. And their main intention is to draw attention and jealousy from their female colleagues oo else they won't bother to go this extra mile if it is all about pleasing and attracting the attention of their hussies oo

Oya all the ladies in the house, na lie I dey lie? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kbs468:

That's African spirit for you. Women and their stylish taste everywhere, always wanting to be unique. And their main intention is to draw attention and jealousy from their female colleagues oo else they won't bother to go this extra mile if it is all about pleasing and attracting the attention of their hussies oo

Oya all the ladies in the house, na lie I dey lie? grin

Na so. That's true

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Talkingboy: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Yes. You can.

Just pray for favour.

You might have to get documents backing up your request.
Like letter of invite to write the exam. And so on

Moreso, if it will fall in stream I, you can postpone your going to camp to stream II

Thanks Oga Kbs........

Thanks LogoDWhiz........

So it's possible to delay from stream I to stream II, wow never knew.....

So Wat r d processes? How much person go pay and how herculean is it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tiwa101:
Is the whole state choosing thing actually a random selection by nysc or is there actually a way of arranging the states to get your most desired choice?.Since ppl dont usually get their first choice. Just asking.

Ofcourse it's a random selection but very many other factors are usually put into consideration,

Hence it is very very easy for someone to get his or her first choice IF STATE OF ORIGIN AND STATE WHERE SCHOOL IS LOCATED IS FROM THE SOUTHERN ZONE BUT ONE HAS SELECTED A NORTHERN STATE AS FIRST CHOICE AND VICE VERSA.

INFACT THIS IS APPLICABLE TO WHATEVER FORM OF ARRANGEMENT ONE HAS MADE.

OTHER FACTORS ONLY COME INTO PLAY WHEN LIMITATIONS ARE PLACED ON THE AVAILABILITY OF CHOICES FOR SELECTION DURING REGISTRATION

AS WELL AS WHEN DEMANDS FOR CERTAIN STATES AS EITHER FIRST, SECOND OR THIRD CHOICES ARE VERY HIGH RELATIVE TO A PARTICULAR SCHOOL

AND THAT COULD LEAD TO SOMEONE BEING POSTED TO OUTSIDE OF ONE'S CHOICES COMPLETELY
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Talkingboy:

Thanks Oga Kbs........

Thanks LogoDWhiz........

Uwc.

There are two ways about that:
You might be lucky when posted and you're given stream II

Or if given Stream I, you don't go to camp. But go when stream II are starting camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Talkingboy:

Thanks Oga Kbs........

Thanks LogoDWhiz........

You need pay nothing by the way, what is required of you is to refuse resuming camp on the stipulated date for stream I, then target the date approved for stream II and that's all.

THE ONLY SACRIFICE MIGHT BE THE BENEFIT OF AN 'UNHEALTHY' PPA AS COMPARED TO WHAT ONE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN IF ONE HAD HONOURED THE STREAM I CAMPING
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Tiwa101: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
[/color][quote author=Kbs468 post=41340212]

Ofcourse it's a random selection but very many other factors are usually put into consideration,

Hence it is very very easy for someone to get his or her first choice IF STATE OF ORIGIN AND STATE WHERE SCHOOL IS LOCATED IS FROM THE SOUTHERN ZONE BUT ONE HAS SELECTED A NORTHERN STATE AS FIRST CHOICE AND VICE VERSA.

INFACT THIS IS APPLICABLE TO WHATEVER FORM OF ARRANGEMENT ONE HAS MADE.

OTHER FACTORS ONLY COME INTO PLAY WHEN LIMITATIONS ARE PLACED ON THE AVAILABILITY OF CHOICES FOR SELECTION DURING REGISTRATION

AS WELL AS WHEN DEMANDS FOR CERTAIN STATES AS EITHER FIRST, SECOND OR THIRD CHOICES ARE VERY HIGH RELATIVE TO A PARTICULAR SCHOOL

AND THAT COULD LEAD TO SOMEONE BEING POSTED TO OUTSIDE OF ONE'S CHOICES COMPLETELY

[color=#000099]

Thanks.. I found this really helpful. Would be careful and prayerful when choosing! smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Special announcement.
Call to glory.
The entire families of carbohydrates from balanced diet local government area of food, and state, regret to announce the death of their father, brother and grand father, Mr rice who died in a fire accident along pot express road.He was 36cups. He is survived by his wife Mrs stew, twin daughters curry and thyme, sons in-law Maggi and onion, burial arrangement, today Dec 25th,2015 body leaves kitchen mortuary to his home town dining table, music by plates and spoons, cups and water are highly invited.Papa god loves you, but our stomach loves you more. May your gentle soul rest in the bosom of the toilet. Amen.
signed by meat and fish.
Mr stomach(chief mourner)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Talkingboy: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kbs468:

You need pay nothing by the way, what is required of you is to refuse resuming camp on the stipulated date for stream I, then target the date approved for stream II and that's all.

THE ONLY SACRIFICE MIGHT BE THE BENEFIT OF AN 'UNHEALTHY' PPA AS COMPARED TO WHAT ONE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN IF ONE HAD HONOURED THE STREAM I CAMPING

Oh.... So people in stream I get good ppa , while stream II peeps get remnant, dats unfair ..... sad

Which will u prefer. Stream l with two days exemption or wait for stream ll?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmm, dis hair na wa ooooo, Olasum nd dhupsy can mk d style, but as for me my new hair do ehn, e go le nle, dtobs u fukd up ooo, aft all my preparation, koda ooo
Kbs468:

hmmmmn this kind wife Na wa for you oo. DTOBS say him Don cancel the outing and you are still insisting. you are not even bothered about the stiff competition in my household again. look it's because of those infant babies that I am still patient with you ooo, if not hehehehe, you know I don't joke with divorce naa.

Oya shebi you Don wear the cloth today, no problem that one don pass but you must go undo that your hair style oo because naa KOJU SI ALE KOYIN SOKO bi that one which is what is pushing you to go outside.

Oya go do this style for New Year cum LogoDWhiz and Omolola1 matrimony coming up or do your new style if you no like this style.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
spixytinxy:
Hmmm, dis hair na wa ooooo, Olasum nd dhupsy can mk d style, but as for me my new hair do ehn, e go le nle, dtobs u fukd up ooo, aft all my preparation, koda ooo
Babe, no be my first ooo...you no the kind blood wey dey run for this married men body and I no wan make somebody come break my head if he sees his wife with me....
No worry, when anytime he gives you free hand, owambe plenty die wey I still get b4 the end of this year...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Armynu:
This is to wishing my fellow PCMs a happy holiday.

May Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a Fresh and Bright New Year... Here's wishing you and yours Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year with much love!

Today also doubles as my mother and lil sis birthday...

Compliment of the season to ya'll.

Happy Birthday to them ,I'm waiting for my cake
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Talkingboy:

Oh.... So people in stream I get good ppa , while stream II peeps get remnant, dats unfair ..... sad

Stream II can be fun too.

And you can also get good places.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Armynu:
Merry christmas dominion92.

Merry Christmas dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Talkingboy:

Well it's not as about fairness or not but a matter of necessity as we won't expect posting to places of lesser priority when there are PPAs demanding the attention of Corp members since public and private institution no longer employ workers, rather they prefer utilising the services of free workmanship.

About my preference, I don't know but I always believe that whatever happens to me is meant to be and it's for a purpose, so if I get anyone, I won't go about reversing it.

Again, if it was to be reversed and an emergency arises which could lead to the reversal, why not? as that would definitely be beyond my control then.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
spixytinxy:

No I can't force it on them either as my initial recommendation was because you are the first to give me babies, so I thought you should look unique among my other wives.

But there are other beautiful ones that are also stylish but not flamboyant anyway because me I prefer hairdo that speaks my taste and not for unnecessary rivalry and jealousy between you all or outsiders oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
DTOBS:

Babe, no be my first ooo...you no the kind blood wey dey run for this married men body and I no wan make somebody come break my head if he sees his wife with me....
No worry, when anytime he gives you free hand, owambe plenty die wey I still get b4 the end of this year...

e b like say Na me go give you permanent mark abi na scar wey you go dey see to remember every day oo.

imagine you saying no b your first, and you no the Implication, still, you are looking to when I go give her chance for you to carry out your plans.

kapable75 come and see your friend oo and his grand plan. Shey I tell you say him dey use our media resources to him advantage nee baa. come and call him to order oo

Pressy LogoDWhiz warn your boy oo enheeeen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Armynu is busy with the Christmas chicken
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kbs468:

e b like say Na me go give you permanent mark abi na scar wey you go dey see to remember every day oo.

imagine you saying no b your first, and you no the Implication, still, you are looking to when I go give her chance for you to carry out your plans.

kapable75 come and see your friend oo and his grand plan. Shey I tell you say him dey our media resources to him advantage nee baa. come and call him to order oo

abeg no vex sir, he's just being extra careful and he's not taking any advantage. I thought u'll be happy when he cancelled the kururuvo self. But all the same, DTOBS u're being watched closely so pls dont fall my hand, even self u ma know the abilities of MARRIED MEN. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kbs468:

kapable75 come and see your friend oo and his grand plan. Shey I tell you say him dey use our media resources to him advantage nee baa. come and call him to order oo

Lol! grin

Dtobs, your direct boss is cautioning you o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dry room!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ayosco2008(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Kbs468:

well just to add. you will have to pay 1k to re print your call up letter if you decide not to go for stream 1 and move to stream 2
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Guys, check this out!
techcabal.com/2015/09/16/register-for-nysc-in-9-steps/
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2015
ayosco2008:

well just to add. you will have to pay 1k to re print your call up letter if you decide not to go for stream 1 and move to stream 2

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 2:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Fellow PCMs I want to wish u all, Christians n Muslims...even the Traditional worshipers aka "Igbe".........................Merry Christmas.

Happy and a Properous New Year..........

in Advance....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 3:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Merry Belated Christmas everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Kbs468:

chai...see how body dey hot!
Anyways, na *fault* I wan write no be *first*...

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.