Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3417441 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
spixytinxy:
hmmm, dnt no wat to say sha, u almost got me with dose words, anyways thank. Bt me ooooo I wld not allow one tiny leg gurl to come nd reap where she did nt sow. Ready to show kbs dat am a delta gurl since e has decided to continue flaunting dat husband snatcher called mschubby.

Eeeeeeeeeh thank God almighty ooo for my winning this emotional war in my household oo because atleast my Spixytinxy is no longer using the word 'never' anymore in describing her stance against Mschubby as a sign of progression in the whole matter when we are not related to mathias. Abi peterveo and IghravweIG, anyone related to you both by name mathias? as my inlaw

By the way, it seems I still have to meet with VP Armynu as the chairman reconciliatory board over my wife's stance relative to her orogun-Mschubby since I don't want to deny twin kids the golden opportunity for a memorable and historical all expense paid trip to Hawaii, even if they might not know but the pix will speak for them when are grown up. And it is in the light of the memories that I wish, desire and want Mschubby to be part of history since they are the two most loyal wives in exclusion of the other 3, after all, they are executive members too, so we can always go some other time on National or official sponsorship too or even pay for all as I would normally pay for Olasum since she in seperate private business but ofcourse I will also love and cherish a surprise treat from her from her purse.

VP I hope she will listen to you oo and pls help remind her of biotechshola's parting words the last time he advised her oo and if my memory is not deceiving me, it reads:

'OMO OBIRIN TI O BA GBAN O LE GBE ILE OKO'

'WHATEVER SACRIFICE YOU MADE NOW, YOU MAKE THEM FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR KIDS'

So I want the sacrifice of divorcing me she made *though I believe cannot happen by the way because i am not ready to activate the clause* to include liking me and everything about me as well as understanding Mschubby in order to prove the notion that only me understands her wrong as she meant no harm at all even from the fact that my in-laws from both sides are neighbours
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:

The library pays he/she and also he/she gets first hand access to magic and ancient artifacts

I will try and get it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sweetyie(f): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jamesdman:

Here you go...
OH my, tnx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sweetyie(f): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
amodu:

Love Kebbi? Have you been there before?

Well, I am having a rethink of my previous takes. It seems I will be opting for Kano and Abuja.

But I can follow you to Kebbi if you don't mind grin grin
Follow me to kebbi, hian, no problem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sweetyie mi, welcome back ooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sweetyie:

Follow me to kebbi, hian, no problem

Then I will be adding Kebbi into my list

Kebbi here 'we' come
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kbs468:

Eeeeeeeeeh thank God almighty ooo for my winning this emotional war in my household oo because atleast my Spixytinxy is no longer using the word 'never' anymore in describing her stance against Mschubby as a sign of progression in the whole matter when we are not related to mathias. Abi peterveo and IghravweIG, anyone related to you both by name mathias? as my inlaw

By the way, it seems I still have to meet with VP Armynu as the chairman reconciliatory board over my wife's stance relative to her orogun-Mschubby since I don't want to deny twin kids the golden opportunity for a memorable and historical all expense paid trip to Hawaii, even if they might not know but the pix will speak for them when are grown up. And it is in the light of the memories that I wish, desire and want Mschubby to be part of history since they are the two most loyal wives in exclusion of the other 3, after all, they are executive members too, so we can always go some other time on National or official sponsorship too or even pay for all as I would normally pay for Olasum since she in seperate private business but ofcourse I will also love and cherish a surprise treat from her from her purse.

VP I hope she will listen to you oo and pls help remind her of biotechshola's parting words the last time he advised her oo and if my memory is not deceiving me, it reads:

'OMO OBIRIN TI O BA GBAN O LE GBE ILE OKO'

'WHATEVER SACRIFICE YOU MADE NOW, YOU MAKE THEM FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR KIDS'

So I want the sacrifice of divorcing me she made *though I believe cannot happen by the way because i am not ready to activate the clause* to include liking me and everything about me as well as understanding Mschubby in order to prove the notion that only me understands her wrong as she meant no harm at all even from the fact that my in-laws from both sides are neighbours
Wow......
my personal padi your wives r rilly lucky to ve yhu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
amodu:

I will try and get it
Okay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
amodu:

'Kosi ifun to be ninu oro mo adie ti awodi oke o mo'.
You already know my intention
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:
Okay
Gratitude for obliging my request for a brief, it is so nice of you.
Permit me to blow you kiss in appreciation grin
I hope that is not too small to show appreciation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
amodu:

Gratitude for obliging my request for a brief, it is so nice of you.

Permit me to blow you kiss in appreciation grin

I hope that is not too small to show appreciation
No it is not
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:

Wow......
my personal padi your wives r rilly lucky to ve yhu

Awwww thank you and I believe they are listening to you and will respond appropriately.

I am lucky to have you too, not only as a Super world class Gunner fan but for also standing by me through thick and thin of emotional torture and not increasing the numbers of conspiracy theorists fuelled by negative jealousy. I am sure you are also driven by positive jealousy too just as i am primarily driven by your root and football interest and secondarily by your Beauty.

Note: I said Your Beauty is secondary because you know I am married to 5 wives with kids and I actually introduced you to my friend Ademasta, else your Beauty is indeed primarily jealous driving me grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
I am sure MissOyin has read and digested this... BTW, where is she?
Kbs468:

Awwww thank you and I believe they are listening to you and will respond appropriately.

I am lucky to have you too, not only as a Super world class Gunner fan but for also standing by me through thick and thin of emotional torture and not increasing the numbers of conspiracy theorists fuelled by negative jealousy. I am sure you are also driven by positive jealousy too just as i am primarily driven by your root and football interest and secondarily by your Beauty.

Note: I said Your Beauty is secondary because you know I am married to 5 wives with kids and I actually introduced you to my friend Ademasta, else your Beauty is indeed primarily jealous driving me grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
amodu:

I know you will manoeuvre your way out of it
Shebi na you
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sweetyie(f): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
amodu:

Then I will be adding Kebbi into my list

Kebbi here 'we' come
Aiit then
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
ademasta:

Am here and Kbs468 thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
ademasta:

She will soon be here. She just stood up now for a walk I guess because she only said the usual 'i'm coming' while actually going away as we were chatting b4 ur arrival grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:

Ok welcome back. I was already keeping him company when he asked after you while U were away. Pls treat him like a friend he is to me as I take a short leave now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kbs468:

Ok welcome back. I was already keeping him company when he asked after you while U were away. Pls treat him like a friend he is to me as I take a short leave now
Okay sure

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:

Cool. How is new year paradin gonna be, cos me wan take you out o? Hint: kbs468 fit join us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
ademasta:

Cool. How is new year paradin gonna be, cos me wan take you out o? Hint: kbs468 fit join us
Nyc whr would we be goin to
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sweetyie:

Aiit then

I pray the authority grant our wishes so that it doesn't end on the pages of nairaland.

Where have you been for the past few days now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ademasta(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:
Nyc whr would we be goin to
Obudu ranch ofcos, cross river... Or have u anywhere in mind?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
ademasta:

Obudu ranch ofcos, cross river... Or have u anywhere in mind?
That sounds fun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
DTOBS:

lol...I haven't come across that monicker sef...

I didn't get you oo.

Which moniker? or is it justified19 that talked about daydreaming which I replied?

Modified: sorry I was thinking of something else while typing until I decided to go through my pile of mentions because they might not necessarily be only from this thread before I got ur message.

Dammybravo actually came in one day like that when we were analysing Man U vs Arsenal i guess may be before or after the match, so he talked very much about sports in general with great insight and knowledge of sporting activities before he was nominated as a Minister and was eventually confirmed, then he suddenly disappeared.

I believe LogoDWhiz, Armynu, greatestman, kuchikau, Johndanny, Sent4rina, arnomec, Spanishmario, spymate and others know him even though most of these guys and others too are guilty of same offense
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
IghravweIG:
Don't know if this may help but... All u need is a form of identity, be it student ID card to Driving License.Take it to ur local govt Secretariat and ask to be registered.
Btw , I did mine sept last yr and i was only issued a print slip pending the d availability of d original card. Up till now, it hasn't been ready. So its a long process.

Thanks for the Information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:
No it is not
You're a darling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by waiess(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:

It is a series abt the librarian. The Librarian (singular), is a man chosen by a magical library to protect its collection, and help save the world from nefarious sorts (which happens a lot).  Once a Librarian dies (which also happens a lot), a new one takes his or her place.  Though the Librarian has many magical artifacts at his or her disposal, the series makes clear that the mind is one’s greatest weapon.
On a scale of 1-10 pls rate d series coz am a movie/series fanatic....plus how many seasons does it av?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rosey33,
Hello! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by JohnQueen(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kbs468:

Up GUNNERS Man. Good to see you join us and welcome.

Like I was trying to make some colleagues to understand last night about my excitement over the draw because I didn't want Man City get closer to us as they are more dangerous to over take us anytime we slip off whereas Leicester City are enjoying the best of their lives now and would easily falter in round two because of the anticipated lost of form to their Two main danger men-Jamie Vardy and Mahrez just like the lost of form to Rooney and Martial is affecting Man United goal haul and ultimately leading to lost of points as well as Chelsea suffering same fate with the likes of Hazard, Costa, Remy and Falcao

True bro. Would've preferred Leicester win cos it'll be much easier to catch up with them. Buh all the same it's great going into the new year on top!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
waiess:

On a scale of 1-10 pls rate d series coz am a movie/series fanatic....plus how many seasons does it av?

2 seasons. Quite interesting tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.