Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3434692 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
DTOBS:

Lol....we re already on top of the situation....

Yes the saving grace is working in your favour as a simple defensive blunder made Costa have the best of an assist with Oscar getting the easiest of a goal.

it's the same kind of grace characterized by less effort that we all pray and hope for in our lives

cc
LogoDWhiz
Sent4rina
amodu
lonngmann
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin chelsea is back Chelsea is back Chelsea is back Chelsea is back Chelsea is back Chelsea is back!grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
0:3grin Kbs468..... we re fully back....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
DTOBS:
0:3grin
Kbs468..... we re fully back....
grin
Congratulations for the 3 points today but before I will agree that you are fully back, I will wait for your next three matches against WEST BROM, EVERTON AND ARSENAL Respectively this January
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Julidab: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
By His grace i rep batch A 2016. Juliet by name. I am from Imo state. A graduate of biochemistry from one of the best university in Anambra state. I Will like to serve in Enugu, Akwa-Ibom or Rivers. Contact me/whatsapp with 07065214830 or dgentledove@gmail.com. Cheerz.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kbs468:

I quite agree with MissOyin because your analogy above only tried to express hope with considering the background problem of sacking the team's Chief Medic as well as the eventual hammer that finally felled on JOSE MOURINHO which is not the case with Man United

Also note that there are two opposing prayer forces working on Chelsea now

Miss Eva prayer warriors praying that Chelsea succeed henceforth in order to vilify MOURINHO over her sack

JOSE MOURINHO prayer warriors praying that Chelsea fails to spite Abrahamovic for sacking him.

Are you feeling me?
am not feeling you one bit.

plus we won!...with a clean sheet..what a way to start the season

I mean year grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kbs468:
grin
Congratulations for the 3 points today but before I will agree that you are fully back, I will wait for your next three matches against WEST BROM, EVERTON AND ARSENAL Respectively this January

all i see is 3 points, 3points and 3 points tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Julidab:
By His grace i rep batch A 2016. Juliet by name. I am from Imo state. A graduate of biochemistry from one of the best university in Anambra state. I Will like to serve in Enugu, Akwa-Ibom or Rivers. Contact me/whatsapp with 07065214830 or dgentledove@gmail.com. Cheerz.

bienvenue madmoiseme
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kbs468:

Thanks for your approval all the same but he should check out all the previous mentions and he will find out that his moniker has always been there except may be one or two monikers that joined us in December that I missed

Aiit
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes the saving grace is working in your favour as a simple defensive blunder made Costa have the best of an assist with Oscar getting the easiest of a goal.

it's the same kind of grace characterized by less effort that we all pray and hope for in our lives

cc
LogoDWhiz
Sent4rina
amodu
lonngmann

Lol! Amen!

Na so! Guess we can say we're back on track.
But I'm waiting for 2 more games
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kbs468:
LogoDWhiz
DTOBS
amodu
Sent4rina
Johndanny
lonngmann et al

You guys are in for trouble this afternoon going by the first cut below

but your saving grace could be the other condition since it is the first game for both sides in a new year

Won't you swallow this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
spixytinxy:
Uthank u ooo. God bless u
Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Julidab:

Welcome on board dear!

Hope to see you more over here!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Faith21: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
The nysc mobilization/registratn timetable for batch A 2016 is out!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Julidab:
You re welcome.....

But wait oooo... if I contact you,what do I tend to gain?grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
amodu:

Won't you swallow this
not only to swallow oooo....he must chew it firstgrin...Am very sure it will be bitter in his mouth...but missoyin is save just for one reasongrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kbs468:
grin
Next 3 matches run:
Option A: WWW
Option B: WWW
Option C: WWW
Option Z: WWW
All I can see is 3+3+3points...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Mykunlex: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Faith21:
on nysc site or ur own site??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Faith21:
faith21, your sauce sowie source grin...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
DTOBS:

not only to swallow oooo....he must chew it firstgrin...Am very sure it will be bitter in his mouth...but missoyin is save just for one reasongrin

I so second
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Julidab:

Lol@ contacts. As if u are applying for a job.

We dont do whatsapp, we use this platform to communicate. Anyway, u're welcome on board.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
DTOBS:

Next 3 matches run:
Option A: WWW
Option B: WWW
Option C: WWW
Option Z: WWW
All I can see is 3+3+3points...

Hahahaha
you can see that if you create a game of text responses approved for all networks, I bet you won't make anything out of it because everyone will know that you are all out to rake in cash only and nothing else with this kind of options, not even interested in them winning any reward for nobody will ever failed the questions
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
lonngmann:

am not feeling you one bit.

plus we won!...with a clean sheet..what a way to start the season

I mean year grin
grin

Congrats but Ofcourse you actually felt me naa because #1 about miss Eva worked out

I Mean miss Eva's prayer for Chelsea's continued prosperity during the post MOURINHO'S era just to prove how bad he was while still at Chelsea
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
amodu:

Won't you swallow this
Haha? why is you and DTOBS the only ones that refused to get my point?

I have nothing to swallow oo because I said 'your saving grace' will be the second cut I pasted which Ofcourse gave you the victory
because CRYSTAL PALACE HAD NEVER WON ANY NEW YEAR'S FIRST MATCH BEFORE

And was why LogoDWhiz said He needs two more games before he will believe that Chelsea is fully back.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
amodu:

I so second
DTOBS:

grin hmmmm y am I save
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
MissOyin:

grin hmmmm y am I save
grin
Don't mind them. All these Chelsea boys Here don't read my posts to understand oo, because I am an Arsenal fan, so anything I post, they think is bad belle stuff and I am challenging them to go over the post they quoted again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kbs468:

grin
Don't mind them. All these Chelsea boys Here don't read my posts to understand oo, because I am an Arsenal fan, so anything I post, they think is bad belle stuff and I am challenging them to go over the post they quoted again
Don't worry am here for yhu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
MissOyin:
grin hmmmm y am I save
You re save because you re saved grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
DTOBS:

You re save because you re saved grin
Okay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kbs468:

grin
Non of your supportive post/analysis could make me think you mean well for our dear team! Even at the 14th position on the log and even out of the title,you guys won't just pick another rival to battlegrin so obvious arsenal boys are scared of Chelsea anytime anyday!Why? that's the question am not sure of its answer(s). Maybe our winning/trophy record both at home and international...
Amodu LogoDwhiz.... are we together?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fireandice! where went you all these while?

You just came and disappeared. Only to reappear again today.

You that should have been adding fuel to fire up your fire by firing up the fire on this thread too and then cooling it off at the same time with your unbelievable ice stock? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fireandice(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
am lizzy, I was mobilised 2015 B and posted to akwa ibom state, stream 2 to be precised. while I was doing registration in camp I got to the point were u have to do fingerprint verification, my fingerprint was showing error, myself and some other pcm, they ask us to wait that they will fix it, to cut the long story short, they could not fix it, that a message came from DG that everone with fingerprint issue should go home and revalidate when they start registration and serve with the next batch...... I was in shock cause I actually did my registration at a registered nysc registration center, I had to leave camp after staying in camp for 3days, I came bck and went to the center I registered,only to find out that the fingerprint scanner there is faulty....... am sharing this cause I don't want anyone to go through what I did....... be careful were u register and make sure the fingerprint scanner is not faulty. and don't let anyone thumbprint for u....... anyway I hope I still get posted to akwa ibom state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.